The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1

Go down 
+8
Jericho
AfganisDan
SP
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Karl
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Contender
Contender

Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:51 am

SP wrote:
SP wrote:
ULTIMATE X WRESTLING
presents
CHASE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP
- The Offical Match Card -

UXW World Championship Tournament
In the Tournament held to determain our first ever World Champion, there will be some major matches! Such as AJ Styles versus Austin Aries, in Round 1. Jeff Jarrett versus Sheamus in Round 1. CM Punk versus Delirious in Round 1, and MAIN EVENTING ROUND 1 .. will be JOHN CENA taking on the one and only .. "Mr. Wrestling" KEVIN STEEN! Authority Figure, John Laurinatis has promised us a HUGE announcement, and some signings! Found out who and what at CHASE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

UXW Demolition Tag Team Tournament
In the Tournament held to determain our first ever Demolition Tag Team Champions, there is going to be some MAJOR matches! Air Boom, The Briscoes and The American Wolves will all have different opponents! Who? Well thats the question, waiting to be answered!! ALSO! Hear from all of your favorite Superstars, here in UXW!

Subject Card to Change. Held in the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Fees are 10$ at the door, upperbowl and 30$ at the door for lowerbowl. 45$ for Ringside. Call now at TicketMaster or orderonline at TicketMaster.ca!

ULTIMATE X WRESTLING
presents
CHASE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP
- Special Invites -

UXW Authority Figure, John Laurinatis has sent a text message to the following Superstars of other companies.
- The Rock from CWC.
- Bryan Danielson and The Young Bucks from CWA.

The Message Reads:
"Hello All! You have been invited to attend, Ultimate X Wreslting's first ever event, Chase for the Championship on Novemeber 23rd in the Sky-Dome Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Free of charge, you and the other fellow invites will been sectioned off, and even have a part in our event! Please join us! To RSVP, please Reply to this Message with a yes or a no, or Tweet me! (Inbox me.)"

- It is rumored that Mr. Laurinatis has something special for us all!

Always the consumate pro, The Rock agrees to be part of the event.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:15 am

Pretty sure that is all the updates been made! Very Happy

If I missed anything just say.

Also, I am expecting Nova's show today and Granger's show two days ago...
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:26 am

Just read Adams how ... really good
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 am

You should sign up... jus' saying.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:28 am

I would, but I just made PB I wanna stick too
If everyone on my roster in the PB is free I'd do it lol haha
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 am

If only lol.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am

ikr ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:33 am

If you ever get sick of your PB then get your ass on here! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:34 am

You know I will haha
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 am

Adam thinks Karl should PM Grange reminding him.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 am

Good idea Adam, why didn't I think of that? Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Next Weeks Card

The World's Greatest Tag Team v The Young Bucks//CWA Tag Team Championship S/F

Ayako Hamada v Lita//Number One Contenders Match for CWA Bombshells Championship

Prince Devitt v Danny Inferno

Kaval v Trent Barreta

Claudio Castagnoli v Drew Galloway//CWA Commonwealth Championship

ALSO; Jim Cornette has promised to announce a HUGE match for RadioActiv stemming from the Divisionary War last week! Christitan Cage presents the Peep Show featuring HALL OF FAMER SHAWN MICHAELS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

RadioActiv 27th November

Christian Cage v Nigel McGuinness||CWA Championship

Murder City Machine Guns v The World's Greatest Tag Team/The Young Bucks||CWA Tag Team Championships
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 5:40 pm

John Laurinatis has announced that he DID NOT send that message, and he will get to the bottom of who stole his phone.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Um wut?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:29 pm

I spoke to Granger and, judging by his response, he forgot about his show. I will let him off this once but if he does it again then he WILL lose his company.

As for Nova, I will PM him and find out if he is posting a show this week. If not then I may just pretend this week never happened and for those of you who done their shows (Adam and Chris I think his name is) will have their shows for this week used next week but they will be given a special 10 points added to their ratings for when it comes to the end of the Season.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Nice. And yes, my name is Chris.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Sweet. So we do no show next week?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm

If Nova no shows this week then yes, no show for you or Chris next week.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:06 pm

I am a little pissed right now but Nova has no showed as well.

With this being said, I am giving both Granger and Nova a second chance for next week and if either no show again then they will be out of IFBL.

Thanks to Chris and Adam for their shows this week and for doing that they don't have to do a show for next week as this week's show will be carried on to next week. They will also be granted an extra 10 points on their ratings for at the end of this season so Granger, Nova and Nick have a huge task ahead of them if they are to be in with a chance at winning this season.

Good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 pm

WOW! They get an extra 10 points, just because I have school shit?! .. Actually ... That seems fair, their shows wur pretty wiicked.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

Did you pay any attention Nick?

I haven't once said anything about you except for when I said you would have a huge task at beating them in the ratings.

They got an extra 10 points because, out of the four I expected a show from, they were the only two who delivered. That is why they got the points. Nothing to do with you.

Just thought I would clear that up.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 pm

I know ... I was just trying to be a pain xD

NOW! BACK TO MY STUDYING! )))))))))))))))))) :
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 pm

SP wrote:
WOW! They get an extra 10 points, just because I have school shit?! .. Actually ... That seems fair, their shows wur pretty wiicked.

I work in a bar four nights a week, I play soccer three nights a week, I party like a champ, I DJ in a nightclub, I'm in university. I have shit. AND I STILL POSTED MY SHOW MO'FO!

jk<3u

are y'all sure that Nova missed?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:42 pm

I PMed him Adam and unfortunately he hasn't done a show.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Surely he could get one done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1   Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Booking League ~ Season 1
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next