The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 I_voting_barCWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 am

Cell arrives at CWF HQ, when he is approached by ________

TBC BY NOVA
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

HUZZAH! wrote:
Cell arrives at CWF HQ, when he is approached by ________

TBC BY NOVA

OT-- I'm gonna go sign up more characters, I can't stand RPing with 2..
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 am

Luffy

[Learns that the bar has free food and takes advantage of it, and soon gets a table where he stuffs himself silly with large amounts of meat and sake.]

Etna

[Is in the Women's Locker Room scheming about the future of the CWF Women's Title using various charts and computations all while wearing glasses.]

off: Gonna pick up someone too to fill up my final slot but I'm having trouble picking who.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 am

Ot-- Someone check the application thread, guess who the future of CWF is now >:DD
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:50 am

Claire: *walking around backstage*

Catwoman: *polishing her title*

Sylar: *walking around backstage*

Bane: *walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

"Hey kitty, nice title ya got there. Mind if I have a closer look?" *licks lips*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:14 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

"Hey kitty, nice title ya got there. Mind if I have a closer look?" *licks lips*

Catwoman: *smiles* "Sure I don't see why not..."*starts to hand her the title then pulls back quickly* "But I don't think you've even earned to look at this championship yet, have you?" *smirks*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Catwoman: *smiles* "Sure I don't see why not..."*starts to hand her the title then pulls back quickly* "But I don't think you've even earned to look at this championship yet, have you?" *smirks*

Etna

[Smiles.]

"Oh please. With what I have in store, I don't even need to do...this...'earning' thing. Ugh. Enjoy your time with that title sweetie, cause soon enough, it'll fly right outta your hands and right onto mine. Where it belongs. And that'll be the day when Beauty Queen Etna will no longer be referred to as 'Beauty Queen' but 'The Goddess of CWF'!!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:23 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Etna

[Smiles.]

"Oh please. With what I have in store, I don't even need to do...this...'earning' thing. Ugh. Enjoy your time with that title sweetie, cause soon enough, it'll fly right outta your hands and right onto mine. Where it belongs. And that'll be the day when Beauty Queen Etna will no longer be referred to as 'Beauty Queen' but 'The Goddess of CWF'!!"

Catwoman: *acting sarcastic* "A Goddess!? Ohhhhh my I'm soooo scared!" *turns serious* "If you really think you can get this championship, face me in a match and we'll see what happens!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Etna

[Smiles.]

Catwoman: *acting sarcastic* "A Goddess!? Ohhhhh my I'm soooo scared!" *turns serious* "If you really think you can get this championship, face me in a match and we'll see what happens!"

Etna

[Cracks her knuckles a bit, then folds her arms.]

"Oh-hoh. I don't even need to lay a finger on you to get that title, but if you insist on getting your booty kicked, then say no more! I, Beauty Queen Etna, accept your challenge!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:33 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Etna

[Smiles.]

Etna

"Oh-hoh. I don't even need to lay a finger on you to get that title, but if you insist on getting your booty kicked, then say no more! I, Beauty Queen Etna, accept your challenge!"

Catwoman: *lifts her goggles up and gets in Etna's face to look at her eye to eye* "Good...because when this Kitty is finished with you...you'll crawl back into the hole you came from! Understand you filthy piece of dirt?" *smirks*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Etna

[Smiles.]

Etna

Catwoman: *lifts her goggles up and gets in Etna's face to look at her eye to eye* "Good...because when this Kitty is finished with you...you'll crawl back into the hole you came from! Understand you filthy piece of dirt?" *smirks*

Etna

"Acting all so high and mighty...You're really starting to get on my nerves, pussy."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:45 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Etna

[Smiles.]

Etna

Etna

"Acting all so high and mighty...You're really starting to get on my nerves, pussy."

Catwoman: *laughs slightly and puts her title on a near by table* "Listen Etna, you have no idea who you are dealing with!" *reveals her cat claws on the end of her gloves* "If you really want to dance now, well...lets dance!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Etna

[Smiles.]

Etna

Etna

Catwoman: *laughs slightly and puts her title on a near by table* "Listen Etna, you have no idea who you are dealing with!" *reveals her cat claws on the end of her gloves* "If you really want to dance now, well...lets dance!"

Etna

"You have no idea who I am either you damn hypocrite! Now I may look cute and nice, but I'm an absolute bitch in and out of the ring. And pretending to be a big cat won't do you any good, cause I can just sense that you're nothing but a domesticat inside!"

[Etna trips Catwoman with her tail and laughs.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Etna

[Approaches Catwoman.]

Etna

[Smiles.]

Etna

Etna

Etna

"You have no idea who I am either you damn hypocrite! Now I may look cute and nice, but I'm an absolute bitch in and out of the ring. And pretending to be a big cat won't do you any good, cause I can just sense that you're nothing but a domesticat inside!"

[Etna trips Catwoman with her tail and laughs.]

Catwoman: *recovering from being tripped starts to get up* "So thats how you want to play? *grabs her whip off of her belt and backflips following up by wrapping the whip around Etna's ankles, rips her down* "I can play that same way Etna!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Etna

[Gets up looking really pissed off.]

"That is IT! You skanky skank!! The time for playing fair is OVER!! PRINNIES!!!"

[Que cricket chirping.]

"You guys aren't gonna make me call you again ARE YOU?!"

[At that, Etna's Prinny army runs into the room, all sweating pretty badly.]

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 102230-prinny

[Etna grabs one of them by the head, and lifts the poor creature up and holds it in front of Catwoman.]

"You see this cute little Prinny? I have an army of them that'll do EXACTLY as I say. Plus, they explode."

[Etna punches the Prinny into the air and it explodes. Etna then appears right outside the doorway with another Prinny in hand.]

"Ta-ta Catwoman! It's been terrible knowing you."

[Etna blows her a kiss and throws the Prinny into the Prinny army, which causes all of them to spontaneously explode and set the room on fire. Etna laughs while walking away.]

off: G2g. :O
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:12 pm

HTH wrote:
Etna

"That is IT! You skanky skank!! The time for playing fair is OVER!! PRINNIES!!!"

[Que cricket chirping.]

[Etna grabs one of them by the head, and lifts the poor creature up and holds it in front of Catwoman.]

"You see this cute little Prinny? I have an army of them that'll do EXACTLY as I say. Plus, they explode."

[Etna punches the Prinny into the air and it explodes. Etna then appears right outside the doorway with another Prinny in hand.]

[Etna blows her a kiss and throws the Prinny into the Prinny army, which causes all of them to spontaneously explode and set the room on fire. Etna laughs while walking away.]

Catwoman: *jumps out a near by window and looks up at the fire coming out the window* "She just made life a living Hell for herself." *pull sher goggle down and re-enters the arena*

off: so weird! we did it again! lol g2g too
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Sasuke somewhere resting.

Scott arrives

Ivy goes into her lab

The Red Hood arrives for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Etna

[Que cricket chirping.]

Catwoman: *jumps out a near by window and looks up at the fire coming out the window* "She just made life a living Hell for herself." *pull sher goggle down and re-enters the arena*

(A voice is heard from around the corner)

"The womens...champion, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Etna

[Que cricket chirping.]

Catwoman: *turns* "Who's there!?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Etna

[Que cricket chirping.]

"Very capable of taking that title from you...with ease..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:56 pm

.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Etna

[Que cricket chirping.]

Catwoman: "Awesome just what I need...another annoyance." *crosses her arms*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Etna

[Que cricket chirping.]

*Lightning steps out of the corner*

"Listen, I'm not just another annoyance... you KNOW who I am, and what I can do hun.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:08 pm

.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Etna

[Que cricket chirping.]

"Listen, I'm not just another annoyance... you KNOW who I am, and what I can do hun.."

Catwoman: "Lightning...I know what you are capable of, but it doesn't mean I would back down from a fight with you, that is if that's what you are looking for!" *takes her whip off her belt*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Etna

[Que cricket chirping.]

Catwoman: "Lightning...I know what you are capable of, but it doesn't mean I would back down from a fight with you, that is if that's what you are looking for!" *takes her whip off her belt*

"I also have seen what YOUR capable of, and lets just say im not that impressed. I would expect more from the womens champion.."

OT- Sorry for late reply, i was chowing down on pizza Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next