» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:01 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Maskell wrote:
that vid reminds me of a drunken night in essex
DAH ONLY WAY IS ESSEX

Innit Though, show is Hench and im not just saying that cause im a essex boy
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Maskell wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Maskell wrote:
that vid reminds me of a drunken night in essex
DAH ONLY WAY IS ESSEX

Innit Though, show is Hench and im not just saying that cause im a essex boy
I'm a belfast girl so idk what we say really Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Why is a 12 year-old on the Internet in the first place? It's past your bedtime, Harry...
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:24 pm

STAWP MAKING FUN OF MA SIZE!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:26 am

Hazza wrote:

Can 12 year-olds even do anything? Prolly not...
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:39 am

The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Can 12 year-olds even do anything? Prolly not...
Go boink an emo chick
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 am

Hazza wrote:
Women make fun of you for your size too?
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:07 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Your cousin doesn't
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:25 am

Hazza wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Your cousin doesn't
Touche... Razz
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:39 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:18 am

wut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:38 pm

I cummed cuz i thought thered be a new one. Now I've gotta bottle it up and put it in the fridge for Jake. Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 am

I learned an important lesson today: don't let assholes get to you.

To make a long story short, I'd rather stay and hang with genuine people than leave because a bunch of other assholes don't give a shit about me. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 am

Kira wrote:

To make a long story short, I'd rather stay and hang with genuine people than leave because a bunch of other assholes don't give a shit about me. Peace.

I think it's funny you tell John, Mikel etc to be a man and so on and not get all pissy when people give you shit, how it's a joke and all that. But as soon as it happens to you you bitch like made lolol

<3 u
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:06 am

Jericho wrote:
Kira wrote:

I think it's funny you tell John, Mikel etc to be a man and so on and not get all pissy when people give you shit, how it's a joke and all that. But as soon as it happens to you you bitch like made lolol

<3 u

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 am

Jericho wrote:
Kira wrote:

<3 u
I actually had a legitimate reason to get pissed though
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:39 am

smoke a spliff
Back to top Go down
Elevator Music
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 am

Imagine drinking cum that's been in the fridge for 60 days...

yum
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Am I "genuine?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 am

Oi cunts,
Hazza Presents

"The Most Important Caws of All Time"

WWE Universe only

Judgement: Without him, there would be no EFNW. Judgement has won the EFNWrestling Championship over 9 times and he was inducted into the very first EFNWrestling Hall of Fame Class.

Jarrett Calloway: This was always gonna' be a controversial decision, but without Calloway; there would be no ECCW. Despite the fact that all of Calloway's RPing in expressed in the ECCW shows, Jarrett had admittedly had a huge impact in the caw world and deserves to be acknowledged.

Harry Jones: Bias? Fuck yeah. Despite being pretty lazy over the past four weeks, Jones is definitely considered to be one of the best. Ever since the beginning, Jones has been viewed as the backbone of EFNWrestling! He has won many championships over the past four years and he was most recently announced as the "Future Star of 2012" in CWA! No matter where he finds himself, Harry will never stop evolving as a pro wrestler!

Jake Lyndon: Another controversial decision. Lyndon started out as a renowned Tag Team wrestler for CWW and EFNW. Jake devoted the earlier stages of his career to his acclaimed stable known as the Dream Team, where he aligned himself with the likes of Benny Johnston, another renowned tag team wrestler. Lyndon eventually ascended into the main event and won an abundance of major championships, which has put him on a pedestal in the wrestling industry!

Hardcore Demon/Marcus Kane: He was the face of CWW for four consecutive years, which did spark a lot of controversy, but he really did work for that position. Hardcore Demon is a legend in the caw world.

Cyrus Black: He is the best.

Surge: He revolutionized the Chain Role-Playing as we know it. Through his unique talking colours and his hilarious one-liners, not putting Surge on this list would be just wrong. Surge has managed to do exceptionally well outside of the WWE Universe scene, by capturing the PnH World Title following a 30 match win-streak!

Super Perfect / Danny D: Both rasslers' had major impacts in EFNW and CWW. Danny's 2 year feud with Harry Jones was sensational, while Super practically owned CWW for a period of time. Very important people in regards to the timeline of RPing.

Tim Lucker: Tim completely raped the scene in EFNW and CWW back in the day. After winning and losing the EFNW Championship, Tim took part in the greatest feud I never cared about, with Kevin Irvine. Lucker had many great accolades, but to say the least, EFNWrestling completely orbited around Lucker for a period of time.

Cameron Worley: Back in 2008 this guy practically saved EFNW from a certain death. With great feuds against Harry Jones, Judgement, Lcm and Hardcore Demon, Cameron helped raise awareness towards the E-fed, which helped make EFNW what it is today. Love you.

Twista XL: Twista is the fuckin' man. This caw inspired other handlers to start accenting their caws. XL has done a lot of shit and deserves to be recognised for his brilliant work over the years.

Chris Remington: In 2009 EFNWrestling revolved around Chris Remington. He was the man.

Cassidy: Best Woman Caw from the WWE Universe era. She had a MAJOR impact in EFNW and CWW.

Shout-out to: Casey Anomaly, Riff Radley, Noeleen Phoenix, Neville Ryan, Monk, Perfection, Lcm, Kevin Evans, Warren Peace, Dustin Shore, Angel, AR and Scar. All of you easily could've made the list, because you are all fucking incredible.

Feel free to make your own list and review my choices Smile

Last edited by Kira on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 am

Ran out of time. I'll finish it tomorrow Smile

That was a shit read tbh. I'm sick, and yeah, shit's hard to write when you're sick.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Good read so far but I wouldn't have stopped haha
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Edited and completed.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

My only regret is that I joined The U in november 09 so I missed out on a lot of these guys :/ but good, solid list.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 am

Maybe if there weren't so many homos and fags on Harry's list...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   

Back to top Go down

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next