The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 I_voting_barThe View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle

Go down 
+18
AfganisDan
noeleen phoenix
Adam
HTH
Jericho
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Mesa
BEAST MODE
Nova
LegendOfCasey
TJ
fuck
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Styles
Harold
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:09 pm

You weren't even around for most of this stuff...
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 pm

The problem ECW always used to have was for every kickass moment/match, there would be at least 10 shit moments to go with it. Hazza you mentioned most of the best moments (Raven's brainwashing of Sandman's wife and son being my favorite) but people forget about all the crap that happened as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Hazza wrote:
I know I've ranted on, but please get this through your head. If you have not seen the original ECW and the awesomeness that it brought to the table, do not go out on a limb saying that WWECW was good. Because it wasn't, and Paul Heyman said it himself.

It was good though.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:58 am

Cujo, The Cartoonist wrote:
Hazza wrote:
I know I've ranted on, but please get this through your head. If you have not seen the original ECW and the awesomeness that it brought to the table, do not go out on a limb saying that WWECW was good. Because it wasn't, and Paul Heyman said it himself.

It was good though.
What makes you say that?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

It was good though.
What makes you say that?
The idea of being a sarcastic asshole tickles him pink. Which is why I enjoy reading Holly's post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:

It was good though.
What makes you say that?

It had solid booking, consistency, was more about actual wrestling than angles, plus it had William Regal and Finlay. And CM Punk. And Morrison when he was not boring. And Zack Ryder. And Evan Bourne. And Jack Swagger. And Chavo And Matt Hardy. And Christian. It basically had people that weren't being used at all, and well, used them.

And Big Daddy V was also pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:15 am

For the next blog on the HUZZA Cycle, you can all PM me your questions which will be answered throughout the blog. Start sending your questions now, and Blog #3 will be posted within the next week!
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 am

Regarding Blog 2

I think once ecw joined as an official wwe brand it was curtains for it, before 2006 (when ECW joined the ranks) ECW were fan driven but after that fateful one night stand (that's what SHE said) it got turned to focus on money, once you start thinking of the money you may as well close up shop, that's probly y CM went on his soap box.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:22 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
Regarding Blog 2

I think once ecw joined as an official wwe brand it was curtains for it, before 2006 (when ECW joined the ranks) ECW were fan driven but after that fateful one night stand (that's what SHE said) it got turned to focus on money, once you start thinking of the money you may as well close up shop, that's probly y CM went on his soap box.
ECW wasn't run by Gordon or Heyman in the WWECW era, thus making it a completely different show all-round. CM Punk went up on his "soap box" because he was watching WWE suffocate itself and there wasn't anything he could do about it. Then he decided to shoot on Vince & Cena..
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:51 pm

The WWE ECW was actually tops tbh
If it had a different name people wouldn't have complained anywhere near as much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Hazza wrote:
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
Regarding Blog 2

ECW wasn't run by Gordon or Heyman in the WWECW era, thus making it a completely different show all-round. CM Punk went up on his "soap box" because he was watching WWE suffocate itself and there wasn't anything he could do about it. Then he decided to shoot on Vince & Cena..

It wasnt a shoot though.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Last edited by Hazza on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 am

HUZZA

Last edited by Hazza on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 am

From the way I imagined it, obvious scam is obvious. xP
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 am

HTH wrote:
From the way I imagined it, obvious scam is obvious. xP
Razz Imma delete that blog in ten minutes, but he wasn't obvious about it
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 am

This makes me proud to be an Australian..

<3
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 am

Proud? One fella took on about fifteen of yous. At one stage yous all ran from him. Embarrassing is the word I'd use, not proud.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 am

Although 2.52 - that was cool as fuck.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 am

What did i just watch? i like skipped parts
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:29 am

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
What did i just watch? i like skipped parts

Hazza's friends getting done in by one guy lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:46 am

lols I don't know any of em', but the vid is probably my fave thing on YouTube. Biggest stereotype ever.

Yeah, the guy takes a skateboard to the head like an absolute champion.

Imma write a new blog tonight / tomorrow! GET EXCITED!!!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 pm

ok lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Excited already lolz Razz
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 pm

that vid reminds me of a drunken night in essex
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Maskell wrote:
that vid reminds me of a drunken night in essex
DAH ONLY WAY IS ESSEX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle   The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The View of an Australian :: The HUZZA Cycle
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next