The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:24 pm

White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives, highly irritated that he is being ignored and goes and pounds on the door of the Raw GM

Rene Dupree stabs Michael Myers with his own knife then pisses on his mask

John Morrison doesn't show up he is to busy slaying dragons

Teddy Long opens the door and sees Jericho.
"Holla Chris. Is there any problem?"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:52 pm

The fans in attendance begin to cheer as the lights in the arena go out. A spotlight shines down on the stage, revealing Mr Kennedy standing in his wrestling tights, a tank top and a baseball cap. He looks around with a grin on his face before storming down the ramp. He slaps hands with a few fans at ringside before running up the steps. After pandering to the crowd, he enters the ring and climbs to the second rope. He raises his arms in the air before jumping down. He stands in the centre of the ring and raises his arm in the air as his mic is lowered from the rafters. He catches it and holds it to his mouth before speaking.

“This Friday I will face R-Truth in a rematch from last week for his Intercontinental Championship. Last week I would have won the Intercontinental Championship but R-Truth decided to cheat me out of the win and walk away with my Championship. Thankfully, our GM saw sense and has granted me a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match for Friday!”

The fans cheer as Kennedy exclaims the end of this sentence.

“There is just one small problem with this match and that is the nutcase known as R-Truth. For some reason R-Truth is under the impression that spiders stole the Intercontinental Championship and gave it to me. As you can clearly see I do not have his Intercontinental Championship so wherever Truth is getting these ideas from is obviously all in his head. R-Truth has major issues and those issues need sorted out and I am sure I can put him on the right track with a small Mic Check. R-Truth also thinks that Little Jimmy is out to get him which is quite funny because I actually have a Little Jimmy with me here tonight. Little Jimmy, come on down!”

Kennedy points up the ramp as the fans look on confused.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Jimmy Hellwig.”

The fans go insane as Ultimate Warrior walks out in a suit. He looks around with a huge grin on his face as he stands on the stage. He slowly walks down the ramp before jumping on the apron. He shakes the ropes a few times before stepping in and embracing Kennedy. Kennedy hands Warrior the mic before he speaks.

~Jimmy Hellwig~
“When I was sitting at home watching all of this going on I was thinking to myself what an idiot R-Truth is. What idiot thinks that spiders and little people are out to get them? This guy has lost his mind and that is why I am here. I am here because I have Ken’s back. He called me up and he said that he wanted a little back up for this match tonight so I offered him my services. For the foreseeable future, wherever you see Ken I will be two steps behind him.”

Hellwig grins out to the fans as they chant his name. He hands the mic over to Kennedy who lets out a sly smirk.

~Mr Kennedy~
“Did I give you all a little surprise tonight? R-Truth I hope you’re watching because I know for a fact that you won’t be able to handle either Mr Hellwig or MIIIIISSSTEEEEEEEEER KENNNNEDDDDYY...”

Kennedy climbs to the second rope with his arms in the air before holding his mic to his mouth.

~Mr Kennedy~
“...KEEENNNEEEDY!”

Kennedy jumps down and throws the mic in the air as his music blares over the speakers. He shakes hands with Hellwig before the two raise each other’s arms in the air to a huge ovation from the crowd. The two leave the ring and head backstage as the fans continue to chant their names.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Dolph Ziggler promo coming soon to Smackdown..
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Any thoughts on my first proper promo as Kennedy?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:20 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives, highly irritated that he is being ignored and goes and pounds on the door of the Raw GM

Chris Jericho walks in sits down without even asking if that was ok

Chris
You damn well know why the hell I'm here. You have biased refs out there going out of their way to screw Chris Jericho over. Now I demand that you go ahead and fix your mistake and name me the number one contender before I go ahead and fix that match of yours on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris
You damn well know why the hell I'm here. You have biased refs out there going out of their way to screw Chris Jericho over. Now I demand that you go ahead and fix your mistake and name me the number one contender before I go ahead and fix that match of yours on Sunday.

Long shakes his head and sits on his chair.

"Listen Chris there is nothing I can do about you right now. CM Punk defeated you last Monday on Raw and earned the right to face the WWE Champion at Vengeance. You shouldn't blame me or the referees about that. After all I have more important things to do then trying to screw you over. It's not my mistake that you are not the #1 contender. However, next Monday on Raw you will get your chance to fix your mistake. I'm going to give you a match against Edge. If you defeat Edge you will move up in the #1 contender list."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:05 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris

"Listen Chris there is nothing I can do about you right now. CM Punk defeated you last Monday on Raw and earned the right to face the WWE Champion at Vengeance. You shouldn't blame me or the referees about that. After all I have more important things to do then trying to screw you over. It's not my mistake that you are not the #1 contender. However, next Monday on Raw you will get your chance to fix your mistake. I'm going to give you a match against Edge. If you defeat Edge you will move up in the #1 contender list."
Chris
Listen junior, I'm Chris Jericho I DESERVE to be the number one contender I shouldn't have to go through Edge for the 10,000th time to get what is MINE. You and I both know that was a fast count by your official and it appears you refuse to do anything about it. I promise you that I will make my impact, I can go out there and call out one of those two in your match and beat the holy hell out of them. Then you will be left with no other choice but to name me the number one contender like I rightfully deserve or I could simply interfear in your precious match on Sunday. So I will say this one more time. I DEMAND that you treat me with the respect I deserve and give me my title match.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:11 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris

Chris
Listen junior, I'm Chris Jericho I DESERVE to be the number one contender I shouldn't have to go through Edge for the 10,000th time to get what is MINE. You and I both know that was a fast count by your official and it appears you refuse to do anything about it. I promise you that I will make my impact, I can go out there and call out one of those two in your match and beat the holy hell out of them. Then you will be left with no other choice but to name me the number one contender like I rightfully deserve or I could simply interfear in your precious match on Sunday. So I will say this one more time. I DEMAND that you treat me with the respect I deserve and give me my title match.

[Just then a knock is heard at the door]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 pm

White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris

Chris

Long smirks.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way Chris. The way I see it if you put your hands on CM Punk or the Miz you will get suspended. If you face Edge next Monday and win you might get a title shot. I respect you Chris but as long as you disrespect me I can't help you any further."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:15 pm

[Ezekiel waits for the door to be opened furious grin on his face]
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:17 pm

RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:
RED wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris

Chris

Long smirks.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way Chris. The way I see it if you put your hands on CM Punk or the Miz you will get suspended. If you face Edge next Monday and win you might get a title shot. I respect you Chris but as long as you disrespect me I can't help you any further."
Chris Jericho
You wouldn't DARE suspend me. I'm the best wrestler in the entire WWE and you should feel blessed that I'm on your roster. I should damn well be considered your hero and you should damn well at the very least skip my match against Edge because it's quite obvious that I would walk through him the way that WCW walked through your contract there. We go way back "Teddy" and disrespecting me like this is blatantly uncalled for. You need the ratings at the Pay per view and you have your ratings standing in front of you and you refuse to give me any respect because I'm Canadian. Well I will go to the Board of directors about your discrimination and get what I deserve.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Long gets up and opens the door.

"Whatever Chris just...Ezekiel Jackson? What are you doing here playa?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:30 pm

I am so lazy.... I think i may need a co-owner.....
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Kane: *walking around backstage with a black towel over his head*

Kelly Kelly: *working out*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Razz
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Ehhh drop Regal for me and make Flair the co-owner?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:48 pm

White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Ehhh drop Regal for me and make Flair the co-owner?

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:53 pm

I was going to sign up for the spot but okay. Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
I was going to sign up for the spot but okay. Razz

Same here...Damn voltures... Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 pm

I know right? Razz
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Chris Jericho leaves T'Lo's office in an even worse mood and looks for a member of the Board

"Slick" Ric Flair arrives, he signs autographs until every fan has one and enters into the building

JoMo arrives after not being in the building all day

Rene Dupree fucking another broad
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Is this thing dead?

If not .. Ill post SD when Im done supper and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Hii alll
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm

John Laurinaitis arrives and promptly fires everyone used by John.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:26 pm

[AJ Styles is sitting in his locker room]

[HBK is thinking about Raw]

OOC:

You Wish Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 25 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next