The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 I_vote_lcapWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 I_voting_barWorld Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Justin wrote:
Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Justin wrote:
omgomg sombody RP !

- - - ---- - - - ---- - - - ---- - - -

Justin Gabriel is backstage walking around thinking about his championship match at Survivor Series .

''Big Daddy Cool'' Kevin Nash is doing some shit backstage .

Alberto Del Rio is getting ready to cut a promo .

JBL is walking around backstage when he bumps into Justin. He begins to chuckle before speaking.

"Congratulations on your win Justin. I bet you can't wait for your match at Survivor Series."

Justin Gabriel smirks .

Justin Gabriel
''Why thank you John. But I should be the one thanking you. It would have never happend if it wasn't for you and I respect you for putting me in that spot. I deserve to be at this level. This is a big opportunity for me and If I screw it up I may never get this chance again...''

Gabriel offers a handshake .

Layfield shakes his hand before adjusting his suit.

"Justin, all I did was give you what you deserve. The last time I saw you, you were living in the shadow of someone below you. That was shown this past Friday Night when you became the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Yet where is your former "mentor"? He is currently the United States Champion. A lower level than you. That just goes to show me that you have more talent than Wade Barrett. At Survivor Series, you are going to walk out as the World Heavyweight Champion. Trust me on that Justin. You will walk out of Madison Square Garden with that gold firmly around your waist."
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
omgomg sombody RP !

Justin Gabriel is backstage walking around thinking about his championship match at Survivor Series .

JBL is walking around backstage when he bumps into Justin. He begins to chuckle before speaking.

"Congratulations on your win Justin. I bet you can't wait for your match at Survivor Series."

Justin Gabriel smirks .

Justin Gabriel
''Why thank you John. But I should be the one thanking you. It would have never happend if it wasn't for you and I respect you for putting me in that spot. I deserve to be at this level. This is a big opportunity for me and If I screw it up I may never get this chance again...''

"Justin, all I did was give you what you deserve. The last time I saw you, you were living in the shadow of someone below you. That was shown this past Friday Night when you became the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Yet where is your former "mentor"? He is currently the United States Champion. A lower level than you. That just goes to show me that you have more talent than Wade Barrett. At Survivor Series, you are going to walk out as the World Heavyweight Champion. Trust me on that Justin. You will walk out of Madison Square Garden with that gold firmly around your waist."

Justin Gabriel
''Whether its Orton, Styles or even that prick Dolph Ziggler....none of them will be able to get past me. And I agree with you, Wade is nothing and he always will be. I'm glad he's sitting at the low end of the stick. Anyway, since we are both here I wanted to know if I could get my revenge on that pathetic bastard. Even if he got me that win or not he still screwed me and stole my chance from BEATING AJ Styles by myself. Me and Dolph Ziggler....next Friday what do you say?''

Gabriel grins .
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
Justin wrote:
omgomg sombody RP !

Justin Gabriel smirks .

Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel
''Whether its Orton, Styles or even that prick Dolph Ziggler....none of them will be able to get past me. And I agree with you, Wade is nothing and he always will be. I'm glad he's sitting at the low end of the stick. Anyway, since we are both here I wanted to know if I could get my revenge on that pathetic bastard. Even if he got me that win or not he still screwed me and stole my chance from BEATING AJ Styles by myself. Me and Dolph Ziggler....next Friday what do you say?''

Gabriel grins .

Layfirelf lets out a demonic grin.

"Justin, you can get whatever the hell you want. If you want Dolph Ziggler then you've got him. Next week you will take on Dolph Ziggler one on one and it will be in a Steel Cage Match. Meanwhile, Randy Orton will go one on one with AJ Styles in a Lumberjack Match. The winners of those two matches will square off the following week on Smackdown in a Falls Count Anywhere Match where the winner will decide what environment the four of you will compete in at Survivor Series. Good luck Justin."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:42 pm

The Rated R Superstar||Edge||The Ultimate Opportunist
Edge arrives at the WWE Arena, in a fancy short-sleeve dress shirt, with a whtie skull shirt underneath, and black jeans. He walks in the arena, pumped for RAw, ready to face off against Alberto Del Rio, after a week off, Edge has been hitting the gym hard.

==================

The Big Man||The Big Show||World's Largest Athele
The Big Show arrives not to long after, and has a big smile on his face. Big Show cracks his neck and continues to walk, excited for RAW on Monday.

==================

The Generic Luchador||El Generico||OLE!
El Generico is in his and AJ Styles lockerroom, on a laptop, looking on WWE.com. He views his matches from his match with Dolph Ziggler, searching on what to work on.

==================

Five Time!||Booker T||Can You Dig It SUCKA!?
Booker T is sitting in his office, on his computer, currently posting on Twitter.
- @5TymeBookerT ~ "Just to inform all my following dawgs out there! Check back on wwe.com sometime this week! I'll be posting the CURRENT Survivor Series match card. CAN YOU DIG THAT?! SUCKA!"

==================

OFF: My RPing was kinda shot this week due to studying. Things are going to be the same this week, due to the final tests. But, it call stops on NOVEMBER 10th! Very Happy so next week, ill be back to normal! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 ZfkSZRQ

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:14 am

Alright... hmmm... THE MIZ, RANDY ORTON, JACK SWAGGER, AND EVEN........ VINCE MCMAHON ARRIVES!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:24 am

Smackdown General Manager, John Bradhsaw Layfield, is sitting in his office trying to decide on this week's Match Card.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 am

Smackdown General Manager, John Bradhsaw Layfield, is sitting in his office trying to decide on this week's Match Card.

Miz, Swagger, Orton, or Vince?

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:32 am

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

Miz, Swagger, Orton, or Vince?

Go for Swagger.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:40 am

John Cena and Cody Rhodes arrive while Mark Henry is still waiting for HBK's reply.

Teddy Long is checking out Kelly Kelly's Maxim shoot.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:57 am

Monday night Raw Quiz:

1. What happens when Big Show finally goes one on one against Triple H tomorrow night on Raw?

a) Big Show will destroy HHH, b) the Game will teach Show that "be careful what you wish for" is a wise phrase, c) John Laurinaitis will pull HHH off of the match again, d) I don't care about this cr@p

2. What will happen when Mark Henry will face Shawn Michaels on Raw for the first time?

a) Henry will add HBK to the Hall of Pain, b) HBK will find a way to win, c) Henry is gonna have himself DQ'd...and then he will add Michaels to the HoP, d) Couldn't care less about it

3. Will The Miz 2nd reign as WWE Champion come to an end on Raw?

a) Yes, Punk will send Miz to sleep, b) No, Punk doesn't stand a chance Miz is Awesome, c) Laurinaitis will cancel the match, d) I hope RED dies in a fire so his cr@ppy storylines die with him

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Kane: *in an area of the arena where it is mostly dark with a redish light*

AJ Lee: *arrives to the arena, and carries her things to the diva's locker room*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:03 pm

RED wrote:

Monday night Raw Quiz:

1. What happens when Big Show finally goes one on one against Triple H tomorrow night on Raw?

a) Big Show will destroy HHH, b) the Game will teach Show that "be careful what you wish for" is a wise phrase, c) John Laurinaitis will pull HHH off of the match again, d) I don't care about this cr@p

2. What will happen when Mark Henry will face Shawn Michaels on Raw for the first time?

a) Henry will add HBK to the Hall of Pain, b) HBK will find a way to win, c) Henry is gonna have himself DQ'd...and then he will add Michaels to the HoP, d) Couldn't care less about it

3. Will The Miz 2nd reign as WWE Champion come to an end on Raw?

a) Yes, Punk will send Miz to sleep, b) No, Punk doesn't stand a chance Miz is Awesome, c) Laurinaitis will cancel the match, d) I hope RED dies in a fire so his cr@ppy storylines die with him

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:08 pm

The following is straight from the desk of Smackdown General Manager Mr Layfield:

Randy Orton v AJ Styles in a Lumberjack

Dolph Ziggler v Justin Gabriel in a Steel Cage

James Storm v John Morrison

Kane v Cody Rhodes

Jack Swagger & Kevin Nash v El Generico & MVP

Taylor Wilde/Kelly Kelly (c) v AJ Lee for the Divas Championship
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:45 pm

The following is straight from the desk of Smackdown General Manager Mr Layfield:

Kane v Cody Rhodes

So Wilde and Lee are on SD now? Or both Raw and SD?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:48 pm

RED wrote:

Kane v Cody Rhodes

So Wilde and Lee are on SD now? Or both Raw and SD?

OT: roster says they are on both
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Yeah, first page says both RED.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Yeah, first page says both RED.

What a great Divas division we have. Almost as great as the real one.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Christian arrives and checks out the SmackDown match card. He looks surprised, and heads to Layfield's office.

Zack Ryder arrives with his Internet Title around his waist. He walks around, smiling.

MVP arrives, all decked out in his 305 jewlery, and heads to his lr to sit down and relax.

Shane McMahon is in his office, drifting to sleep from a sleepless night last night.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian arrives and checks out the SmackDown match card. He looks surprised, and heads to Layfield's office.

Zack Ryder arrives with his Internet Title around his waist. He walks around, smiling.

MVP arrives, all decked out in his 305 jewlery, and heads to his lr to sit down and relax.

Shane McMahon is in his office, drifting to sleep from a sleepless night last night.

Layfield has his office door open since he has the feeling someone is coming. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Layfield has his office door open since he has the feeling someone is coming. Razz
Christian walks in and quickly confronts JBL.

Captain Charisma | Christian

"John, I was promised during your whole "Mystery GM" stunt, by JR, that I would get a match against AJ on SmackDown, and if I won, I would get one more match. So what gives?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

"John, I was promised during your whole "Mystery GM" stunt, by JR, that I would get a match against AJ on SmackDown, and if I won, I would get one more match. So what gives?

Layfield looks up as if oblivious to what Christian is talking about.

"Who? Who the hell is JR? I never once promised you a Match against AJ so I am afraid you are mistaken. Don't worry though Christian, I am sure I can find something for you to do on Smackdown. How about I go out and hire Hornswoggle back and the two of you can have a dance off in the ring? Does that sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

"John, I was promised during your whole "Mystery GM" stunt, by JR, that I would get a match against AJ on SmackDown, and if I won, I would get one more match. So what gives?"

"Who? Who the hell is JR? I never once promised you a Match against AJ so I am afraid you are mistaken. Don't worry though Christian, I am sure I can find something for you to do on Smackdown. How about I go out and hire Hornswoggle back and the two of you can have a dance off in the ring? Does that sound good?"
"What? You've GOT to be kidding me! JR, Jim Ross, I was out there, talking about myself getting one more match, a match I deserve, and Jim Ross came down, said he was filling in for you while you were out not revealing your identity, and gave me a match against AJ on this coming SmackDown! You just don't want me to have a World Title match. You know I could EASILY beat Styles!"
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:30 pm

Storm is drinking beer.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

"John, I was promised during your whole "Mystery GM" stunt, by JR, that I would get a match against AJ on SmackDown, and if I won, I would get one more match. So what gives?"

"What? You've GOT to be kidding me! JR, Jim Ross, I was out there, talking about myself getting one more match, a match I deserve, and Jim Ross came down, said he was filling in for you while you were out not revealing your identity, and gave me a match against AJ on this coming SmackDown! You just don't want me to have a World Title match. You know I could EASILY beat Styles!"

Layfield scratches his chin before finally shaking his head.

"Sorry, not ringing any bells. Besides, even if I were to give you one more match it would also be against Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler and Justin Gabriel. That's just not fair Christian because you deserve a One on One Match with the Champion. How about this; you go out and find yourself four partners and then someone like El Generico done the same. If your team wins then you will get a World Championship Match at TLC but if El's team wins then he gets the match. Does that sound better?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Layfield scratches his chin before finally shaking his head.

"Sorry, not ringing any bells. Besides, even if I were to give you one more match it would also be against Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler and Justin Gabriel. That's just not fair Christian because you deserve a One on One Match with the Champion. How about this; you go out and find yourself four partners and then someone like El Generico done the same. If your team wins then you will get a World Championship Match at TLC but if El's team wins then he gets the match. Does that sound better?"
"Whatever, its a start."

Christian looks into JBL's eyes and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next