The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Empty
PostSubject: TNA: Re-Finding The Spark   TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:52 am

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Background-1
For some time now, I've been really wanting to do a booker. A personal booker, where I am under no constraints. I was meant to do a trio-ownership TNA with two other members but due to conflict between the two, that never seen the light of day despite us all having put a lot of effort in and planning a whole year in advance. I have put the same effort into this project which I am undertaking by myself. I like writing but it seems I never get things off the ground. I'm hoping with TNA being in such a sorry state that it'll be challenging yet fun to book out of, I'm depending on this to keep my interest - the fun part. I'm an English student in University and I'm going to need to start enjoying writing again, I hope this is what helps me re-find my spark.

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Prologue
I. Preparing the Swerve - Early October, 2011
Dixie Carter has announced that 'something will change the face of TNA'. Well, doesn't she always? For months, fans have been waiting, praying for the moment that a Dixie Carter Tweet didn't let them down. The whole Impact Wrestling - Wrestling Matters! thing had fans buzzing but it was evident that even after the first episode with this moniker that nothing had really changed ... unless you count the color scheme. Anyway, all the fans - well that '1.2' that is TNA's constant fanbase - began speculating on what this change would be. An RoH invasion? A change in the PPV format form? Some even whispered about the Paul Heyman and Goldberg rumours. Really ... Heyman? Goldberg? You think even the 1.2 would know not to hope that much. But it mattered not as the fans speculation remained purely that - idle speculation. Although, nobody could possibly of imagined the truth ... but how would they welcome it?

On January 4, 2010, TNA Wrestling underwent drastic change when Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff were brought in to help run things. The drastic change garnered as many new fans as it lost. Was this the true change Dixie had wanted? Months of similar ratings, wasted money and negativity from critics soured what seemed like a good idea at the time. Some put it down to first-year jitters in a completely different enviroment for Hulkster and Bish but if anything 2011 was nearly worse than 2010. In an effort to completely alter the state of Total Non-Stop Action, Dixie Carter went behind the backs of Bischoff, Hogan, Russo and many others to post an anonymous job listing on Craigslist.

Seeking a creative writer who is a fan of wrestling (very important!!) to start a brand new wrestling promotion in the hope of recreating the success the Attitude Era brought to the sport while creating a unique and original product.

The advertisment garnered a lot more replies than Dixie imagined - maybe there was still some huge interest in saving professional wrestling from the horrible depths to which it has plummeted. The listing was an internet hit and websites such as PWInsider reported it. One day Dixie even overheard Kurt Angle and Taz discussing at length about who may be starting up the new company. But nobody knew. The truth was a secret. Dixie sifted through numerous applications and letters. She was a little bit disheartened at the standard of the majority of letters. Nothing was standing out but she stumbled upon one that stood out from the rest.

[Open Cover Letter]
Spoiler:

Dixie had planned on offering this individual a contract and allowing he or she a percentage of creative control that Bischoff, Hogan and Russo currently share. However, when she finally revealed the details of her game-changing plan to them, they were livid. Despite this, Dixie Carter went behind their backs once more and arranged to meet with "The Future." She was prepared to propose an entirely different arrangement altogether.

Dixie met with The Future, who turned out to be an EIGHTEEN year old male with NO television experience. And on top of this - he was IRISH. This meant he would have to greatly adapt to Americanized ideas. Despite this, he had many things to say about televised wrestling programs, and most if not all of it excited Ms Carter. Two hours and several mixed drinks later, they were in bed together. Not in the literal sense, mind you, as awesome as that would be, but in business terms. The Future would be joining the TNA Creative Team. It was just a matter of sharing the news with the boys.

II. Bound for Glory Results - October 16, 2011
The night of October 16, and TNA's flagship Pay-Per-View is just ending. A young man, wearing a light-blue Ralph Lauren polo top, buttoned all the way up, a pair of faded dark jeans and a pair of sparkling white Converse, stands just outside the guerilla position. He takes a step back as his eardrums nearly get blown off by the sounds of Kurt Angle's theme music playing to signify his victory. The man shakes his head, he knows the time was ripe for Bobby Roode to take the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and usher in a new era. A few minutes pass and then a dejected looking Bobby Roode passes by the man. The two make eye-contact for the briefest of seconds and Roode has a cold, faraway look in his eye. The man nods ever so slightly as Roode averts his gaze and walks on ...

Kurt Angle (c) defeated Bobby Roode to retain his TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Hulk Hogan defeated Sting
Velvet Sky defeated Mickie James, Winter (c) and Madison Rayne to become the TNA Women's Knockout Champion
Rob Van Dam defeated Jerry Lynn in Full Metal Mayhem
Bully Ray defeated Mr Anderson
Austin Aries (c) defeated Brian Kendrick to retain his TNA X-Division Championship
Ink Inc. defeated Mexican America (c) to become the TNA World Tag Team Champions
Crimson defeated Samao Joe

With the PPV over, Dixie Carter has called a meeting with her entire TNA Staff. Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo look very confused when a young man walked into the room. It was the man from earlier - the man who was wearing the Ralph Lauren polo top. Any side conversations going on were immediately stopped as everyone wondered how this kind of dodgy looking ... well, kid ... got past security.

"Hi everyone. I'm meeting most of you for the first time tonight though I've seen a few of you before." He winks at Eric. "My name is Adam Cahill, but some people call me 'The Future.' You're more than welcome to come up with your own nicknames for me but I doubt quite any will match up in terms of making sense than the one that has already been bestowed upon me. Recently Dixie Carter put out a job opening on Craigslist for a wrestling promoter. She lied and said it was for a brand new company but I'm not going to hold that against her, especially considering it's going to feel like new very soon."

"Dixie," Eric stood up in protest, "what the hell is going on?"

"Eric, please be patient." Adam gestured for Bischoff to sit back down. "I'm getting to that."

Eric complied, frowning, before muttering something to Hulk.

[color=teal]"As I was saying, she put out a job opening and I answered it. Without much experience, I honestly doubted I would ever hear back from this mysterious employer but fast forward a few weeks and here I am. I've had a long conversation about who I am, how I think, and what I can bring to this company. Now it's my distinct pleasure to introduce the President of TNA."[/color=teal] All of the eyes in the room shift to Dixie Carter, who remains seated. The young man waits a second before saying, "me." There is absaloute anarchy. Dixie stands up and eventually resorts to shouting to get the meeting back in order.

[color=teal]"I see some of you are upset. It is my hope that my work in the coming weeks will reassure you that Ms Carter has made the right choice. You see, I grew up watching the best wrestling programs you gentlemen have ever produced. Now it's my chance to pay tribute to what entertained me most during my youth. Consider me the Quentin Tarantino of wrestling, if you will. You might think I'm unorthodox or that I don't listen to polling or public opinion, but I will deliver results regardless. Mark my words, you will be experiencing a wrestling program the likes of which this world has never seen. With your cooperation we can make this company the future of this business. And if you don't feel like cooperating, I have been given Dixie's blessing to seek replacements. And I have no issue with doing so. This is what I was born to do and as much as I respect you three men, I will not let you get in my way to taking pro wrestling to the dizziest of heights. So let's make this a success together."[/color=teal]

The whole room is silent. "I don't have that much experience running a show, but I have almost two decades of experience being a fan. And right now, TNA needs someone in power who knows what the fans want. I'd love to stay and chat but for now I have to run. I have a few episodes of Skins to catch up on. I'll see you back here first thing in the morning, okay? We have some changes to make. Some big ones." Adam leaves the room and hears quite the commotion behind him as he walks away. He smiles.

During their lengthy discourse, Adam Cahill communicated to Dixie that the reason Tarantino's films work so well is because he's the director. The artistic one. The producers pay, the cast performs, and the crew facilitates the production, but the director's vision is what makes it art. Now Dixie has given her portion of control to Adam Cahill in good faith and it remains to be seen what he and his new vision will do with it...

III. The Following Morning - October 17, 2011
Adam Cahill is in the middle of a conversation with Dixie in the Impact! Zone when Hogan and Russo stroll up. They have sunglasses on and hot cups of coffee in-hand. "Come on, guys. Show Dixie some respect, lose the glasses indoors." After some grumbling from both parties, they reluctantly comply with Steve, who invites them into the conference room. They sit down. "Where's Eric?"

"He's either late or he isn't coming." Hogan responds.

"Very well. Neither scenario pleases me but the show must go on. Last night I told you about some changes I planned to implement in TNA. We're going to trim a little fat on the roster but first I'd like you to look over these and let me know if you have any questions." Cahill hands Russo and Hogan each a document regarding pay-per-views.

"Whoa, what is this? You're getting rid of No Surrender?" Russo is pissed. "That was a really great PPV last month!"

"I'm not saying it wasn't, I just feel the current PPV structure is horrible and we badly need to review it. I've done a bit of manouevering but hopefully it shouldn't take too long for everyone to understand it. Basically, our year starts now - in October. Our first pay-per-view is going to be called Unleashed. I think it's a nice name and it's kind of defining our new era that we'll be unleashing on the wrestling world. There won't be any major fusses or frills, we'll just use this to get the ball rolling and see what the first couple of weeks of our project is looking like on a pay-per-view stage. Onto December, we won't have a pay-per-view this month. We'll jus-"

"Woah, what? No PPV? That's a bit drastic kid. Don't expect everyone to be too pleased." Hogan crosses his arms.

"You call everyone else in the world 'brother' but you call me kid? Never mind. I'll earn your respect. Trust me on that. Quite frankly, it doesn't have to go down too well with eveyone. As much as I respect your opinions this isn't a democracy. I appreciate your input and I always will. This is how I handle it; you disagree with WHATEVER you want, and we'll discuss it. But hear me out and allow me to explain every one of my decisions in entire logic before you outright refuse it. Deal?"

Hogan stares at Cahill before looking towards Carter who nods her head encouragingly. Russo looks like he's going to say something but Hogan nods his own head and says, "Deal."

"Great. I want to have eight PPV's because they've lost their lusture. It'll make each more anticipated, anyway, we will still have twelve big events. Eight on PPV, four will be three-hour television specials. The first being in December - where we will highlight our Knockout's division. New Year's Knockout Eve featuring an all-KO line up. We'll need re-enforcements but that'll be dealt with. January will be Genesis, followed by Against All Odds in February where we will see a return of the 8 Card Stud Tournament. March will be out second three-hour special similar to the old Super Impact's. April will have Lockdown, where the World Champion will defend his championship against the winner of the 8 Card Stud Tournament. May will be the Summer Bash in the UK. This will be our third non-PPV event." Adam Cahill takes a quick breather. "Y'see, TNA have quite a rapport in Western Europe, it can easily be exploited. A full-out PPV is too risky but the three-hour special should go down well. And I don't know if you've noticed - we've three of four people from the UK ... and at least three are championship material. Onto June and it'll be TNA's ten year anniversary - Slammiversary. July will be Destination X following the same format as this years - good job with that guys." Cahill makes a mental note to reward himself for adding that bit in. Hulk Hogan is smiling like a fool at the moderate compliment. "August will be Hardcore Justice which will be ... well ... hardcore. September will be another three-hour special. A tribute to the tragedy's of 9/11. No complaints I assume?"

"And Bound for Glory in October presumably?" Russo pipes in, seemingly just to say something.

"Correct Vince. So everything seem good?" Cahill says while producing a piece of paper from his pocket, as Hogan and Russo nod their heads less than enthusiastically. "Let's talk about the roster, shall we?"

Spoiler:

As Adam Cahill finishes reading out the list he starts making marks on his clipboard. Russo and Hogan shift around uneasily trying to get a view of what's going down.

"So I'm going to propose a few cuts, I'm going to get the biggest one out of the way first." Hogan and Russo look uneasily at each other. "Okada." Russo and Hogan both laugh and Adam allows himself a grin. "But seriously ... this is a rather big cut I'm proposing ... Scott Steiner."

Hogan steps up out of his seat. "You wanna cut Steiner? That's Scotty freakin' Steiner your talking about!"

"I mean, he has been involved with the company for quite a while. We co-" Russo gets cut off mid-sentence.

"Look, I appreciate his contributions as much as anybody. But we've got plenty of household names in our ranks now. We don't need him. And I'm sure he doesn't need us. Plus he serves as a reminder of bad booking - returned to save Angle against Immortal ... now Angle AND Steiner are IN Immortal!? He's a cool guy but we don't need him on a wrestlers contract. With the money we're paying him we could get two younger more able talents. He's getting old."

"So you just want to fire him!?"

"No Vince, I don't just want to fire him. I say we get him in one last programme with one of our younger guys and have him put them over. We'll give him a great send-off and hopefully make a serious star out of someone. Besides I only said Steiner was getting a bit old to go in the ring. He'd make a great mouthpiece for somebody. And add a bit of instant credibility." Adam looks up. "Is that okay?"

"I'd rather he stuck around but whatever man." Hulk stands up.

"I'm not done Hulk. I want to also cut Murphy." Hulk nods his head, clearly not in disagreeance. "And Anthony Nese. The X-Division talent arrival was good but he doesn't seem good enough. Maybe in a couple of years."

Hulk stands up again. "Okay then, before I go, who are you bringing in?"

"That's for me to know and everyone to find out on Saturday." Cahill pauses intensionally to prompt questioning.

"What's on Saturday?" Russo asks.

"TNA Impact Wrestling's sister show at 9pm."

"You're changing Xplosion's time slot?" Russo looks to Dixie, who doesn't have an answer.

"No, I'm getting rid of Xplosion altogether. There will be a new show in its place. It has a two hour duration and will exist to hype big feuds, host Television title defenses, and develop some characters. I call it Revolution, and it will showcase talent we don't get to see on Impact allowing the younger guys to rise up in the ranks. We won't be splitting brands but it will feel like a separate entity in a few ways." Cahill stands up and grabs his clipboard. "I hope you're as excited as I am. Alright, guys. Meeting adjourned."

Russo and Hogan leave the room looking less than pleased, but not furious. Earning their respect might take a while. Dixie congratulates Cahill on handling things very well and comments that she's excited to see what's in store for TNA. Cahill retreats to his apartment to start thinking up some ideas...

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Wrestlers
Abyss | 6'8 | 350 LBS | Parts Unknown | Black Hole Slam (spinning side slam)
AJ Styles | 5'11 | 215 LBS | Gainesville, Georgia | Styles Clash (belly-to-back inverted mat slam)
Alex Shelley | 5'10 | 215 LBS | Detroit, Michigan | Shellshock (swinging reverse STO)
Anarquia | 6'0 | 230 LBS | Mexico City, Mexico | Chicano U-Turn (belly-to-back side slan)
Angelina Love | 5'6 | 118 LBS | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Botox Injection (bicycle kick)
Austin Aries | 5'9 | 210 LBS | Minneapolis, Minnesota | Brainbuster
Bobby Roode | 6'0 | 240 LBS | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Fujiwara Armbar
Brian Kendrick | 5'8 | 184 LBS | Venice, California | Sliced Bread #2 (shiranui)
Brooke Tessmacher | 5'5 | 110 LBS | Houston, Texas | Corner Springboard Bulldog
Bully Ray | 6'4 | 326 LBS | Hell's Kitchen, New York | Bully Bomb (full nelson bomb)
Christina Von Eerie | 5'4 | 112 LBS | Spook City, USA | Double Knee Facebreaker
Chris Sabin | 5'10 | 205 LBS | Detroit, Michigan | Cradle Shock (cross-legged Samoan driver)
Christopher Daniels | 6'0 | 224 LBS | The City of Angels | BME (double jump moonsault)
Crimson | 6'6 | 252 LBS | Brooklyn, New York | Red Sky (spinning sitout spinebuster pin)
D'Angelo Dinero | 6'0 | 220 LBS | The Streets of Harlem | DDE (running double high knee)
Devon | 6'2 | 280 LBS | New York City, New York | Testify (rope hung neckbreaker)
Douglas Williams | 6'0 | 235 LBS | The United Kingdom | Chaos Theory Suplex (rolling german suplex)
Eric Young | 5'11 | 225 LBS | Metropolis | Youngblood Neckbreaker (wheelbarrow dropped into an elevated neckbreaker)
Gunner | 6'2 | 247 LBS | Hickory, North Carolina | Fireman's Carry Facebuster
Hernandez | 6'2 | 285 LBS | Houston, Texas | Border Toss (throwing crucifix powerbomb)
Jackie Moore | 5'3 | 130 LBS | Dallas, Texas | Spinning Heel Kick
James Storm | 6'0 | 230 LBS | Leiper's Fork, Tennessee | Last Call (superkick)
Jeff Hardy | 6'2 | 215 LBS | Cameron, North Carolina | Swanton Bomb (high-angled senton bomb)
Jeff Jarrett | 6'1 | 232 LBS | Nashville, Tennessee | The Stroke (forward Russian legsweep)
Jerry Lynn | 5'11 | 212 LBS | Minneapolis, Minnesota | Cradle Piledriver
Jesse Neal | 6'0 | 231 LBS | St.Cloud, Florida | Spear
Jesse Sorenson | 5'10 | 200 LBS | Katy, Texas | Lifting Inverted DDT
Kazarian | 6'1 | 215 LBS | Anaheim, California | Fade To Black (kneeling back-to-belly piledriver
Kid Kash | 5'10 | 202 LBS | Johnson City, Tennessee | Dead Level (spike brainbuster)
Kurt Angle | 6'0 | 240 LBS | Pitsburgh, Pennsylvannia | Olympic Slam
Madison Rayne | 5'3 | 115 LBS | Seattle, Washington | Rayne Drop (inverted overdrive)
Magnus | 6'3 | 240 LBS | King's Lynn | Tormentum (twisting samoan drop)
Mark Haskins | 5'10 | 180 LBS | Faringdon, Oxdon, England | Painkiller (half nelson hold lifted and dropped onto knee)
Matt Morgan | 6'7 | 325 LBS | Fairfield, Connecticut | Carbon Footprint | Bicycle Kick
Mickie James | 5'4 | 124 LBS | Richmond, Virginia | Mickie-DT (jumping DDT)
Mr Anderson | 6'2 | 243 LBS | Green Bay, Wisconsin | The Mic Check (leg hook reverse STO)
ODB | 5'6 | 145 LBS | Minneapolis, Minnestota | Running Powerslam
Robbie E | 5'10 | 224 LBS | Seaside Heights, New Jersey | Cutter
Rob Terry | 6'4 | 260 LBS | Swansea, Wales | Freakbuster (thrust spinebuster)
Rob Van Dam | 6'0 | 237 LBS | Battle Creek, Michigan | 5-Star Frog Splash (high-angle frog splash)
Rosita | 4'11 | 105 LBS | Mexico City, Mexico | Moonsault
Samoa Joe | 6'2 | 280 LBS | The Isle of Samoa | Muscle Buster
Sarita | 5'6 | 120 LBS | Mexico City, Mexico | La Reienera (spinning backbreaker rack)
Scott Steiner | 6'3 | 276 LBS | Detroit, Michigan | Steiner Recliner (standing camel clutch)
Shannon Moore | 5'8 | 175 LBS | Cameron, North Carolina | Mooregasm (diving somersault neckbreaker)
Sting | 6'2 | 250 LBS | Venice Beach, California | Scorpion Death Drop (inverted DDT)
Tara | 5'8 | 155 LBS | Los Angeles, California | Widow's Peak (gory neckbreaker)
Velvet Sky | 5'6 | 125 LBS | The Big Apple | Skyliner (straight jacket sitout rear mat slam)
Winter | 5'8 | 140 LBS | Chelsea, England | Blood Mist (Asian mist)
Zema Ion | 5'8 | 170 LBS | Manila, Philippines | 450 Splash

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Alliances
Beer Money Inc: Bobby Roode & James Storm
British Invasion: Douglas Williams & Magnus
Fortune: AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, James Storm & Kazarian
Immortal: Abyss, Bully Ray, Gunner, Jeff Jarrett, Kurt Angle & Scott Steiner
Ink Inc.: Christina Von Eerie, Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore
Mexican America: Anarquia, Hernandez, Rosita & Sarita
Motor City Machine Guns: Alex Shelley & Chris Sabin
Angelina Love & Winter
Brooke Tessmacher & Tara
D'Angelo Dinero & Devon
Jackie Moore & ODB
Robbie E & Rob Terry

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Non-Wrestlers
Adam Cahill - President of TNA
Brian Hebner - Junior Official
Christy Hemme - Backstage Interviewer & Ring Announcer
Earl Hebner - Senior Official
Eric Bischoff - Executive Producer & Co-Leader of Immortal
Hulk Hogan - On Screen Authority of TNA & Leader of Immortal
Jackson James - Junior Official
Jeremy Borash - Interviewer & Ring Announcer
Karen Jarrett - Vice-President of the Knockouts Division & Valet of Immortal
Mike Tenay - Play-by-play commentator
Ric Flair - Manager of Immortal
SoCal Val - Ring Girl
Taz - Color Commentator
Traci Brookes - Karen Jarrett's executive assistant

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Champions-1
TNA World Heavyweight Champion
Kurt Angle
Previous Champion: N/A

TNA Television Champion
Eric Young

TNA X-Division Champion
Austin Aries

TNA World Tag Team Champions
Ink Inc.
Previous Champions: Mexican America

TNA Women's Knockout Champion
Velvet Sky
Previous Champion: Winter

TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion
Brooke Tessmacher & Tara

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Programming
TNA Wrestling features two weekly 2-hour programmes and a monthly 3-hour event.

Impact Wrestling[banner needed]
Every Thursday @9pm EST. Commentary by Taz and Mike Tenay

Revolution[banner needed]
Every Saturday @9pm EST. Commentary by TBA and TBA

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark PreviousShows
N/A
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: TNA: Re-Finding The Spark   TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:00 am

Big thanks to Jake for banners. You can now comment.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: TNA: Re-Finding The Spark   TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:47 am

Looks awesome; I'll definitely follow this
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: TNA: Re-Finding The Spark   TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 am

Yeah, it certainly looks NATURAL.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: TNA: Re-Finding The Spark   TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 am

Ohhh PM's Tommy m'boy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: TNA: Re-Finding The Spark   TNA: Re-Finding The Spark EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Hazza wrote:
Looks awesome; I'll definitely follow this

That makes two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA: Re-Finding The Spark   TNA: Re-Finding The Spark Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA: Re-Finding The Spark
Page 1 of 1