The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+13
Sam
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cole
BEAST MODE
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Nova
Styles
Jericho
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Karl
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm

They are both being unified but I will just be basically scrapping one and using the other one as the mid-card title.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Unify em
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Unify Them - 1
Keep Them Both - 3
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:33 pm

Keep...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Unify Them - 1
Keep Them Both - 4
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 am

Bring together
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:41 am

Unify Them - 2
Keep Them Both - 4
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:42 am

Btw..

Karl is gay.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 am

Woo!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:45 am

You know it!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 am

I have a couple more promos left to write and then Hell In A Cell will be up!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:18 pm

::The fans in attendance burst into cheers as Hell In A Cell goes on the air! Spotlights flash around the arena, showing the sold out New Orleans Arena. The camera shows signs from all over the arena, who are showing very pro CM Punk loyalists. The camera then cuts to the commentators who all sit grinning.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“This New Orleans crowd is electric and are on edge for this amazing PPV!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It is sure to be a great night Michael and I for one cannot wait to see what is in store for us tonight.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Indeed King and I would just like to say welcome back after your attack from Mark Henry a couple weeks back. I hope you are okay and we will be sure to talk more of that later on. However, let’s get this show on the road!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“It’s time for the first match of the evening; Sin Cara v Sin Cara!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“This has been an interesting feud to say the least; I mean how in the world can there be TWO Sin Caras?”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“I have no idea King; all I know is that there are two and those two men will face off here tonight.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing 175lb, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans give a mixed reaction as Sin Cara’s music hits. Smoke bellows over the entranceway, hiding the man who is about to enter. As the smoke disappears, Sin Cara jumps out wearing his usual light blue attire and golden cloak. The fans cheer as they think that it is the original Cara and he unzips his cloak before jumping up and down on the spot, pointing out to the fans as he does. He stops jumping up and down and points down to the ring before running down. He jumps up and soars over the top rope before turning it into a forward roll into the ring. He rolls through, getting to his feet, before jumping to the second rope. He looks around at the fans before jumping down and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing 175lb, Sin Cara?”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as smoke bellows around the entranceway once again. Once it disappears, Sin Cara jumps out wearing a slightly darker shade of blue in his attire than the Cara in the ring. He too is wearing a golden cloak and unzips it before jumping up and down, pointing around at the fans as he does so. He stops jumping and points down to the Cara in the ring before running down the ramp. He jumps up and soars over the top rope before turning it into a roll in the ring. He rolls through, getting to his feet, before jumping to the second rope. He points around at the fans before jumping down and staring across at Cara (#1 for the purposes of this match).::

-------------------------------------------

One on One Match
Sin Cara v Sin Cara

::As soon as the bell rings both men charge right at each other but #1 takes control by ducking underneath a clothesline before springing off the ropes with an elbow to the head. The fans cheer as #1 goes straight back on the offensive, stomping on #2. #1 goes out onto the apron and gets ready to jump up but #2 gets to his feet. #2 dropkicks #1 off of the apron before running off the ropes and jumping to the top rope before executing a perfect moonsault onto a downed #1. #2 gets to his feet and back into the ring as the fans boo him.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“This is so hard to keep up with especially with the fact that the two men in the ring are almost identical!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“This is definitely a fast paced match which is hard to keep up with but it is still easy when they stop to tell them apart.”<<

::After the referee reaches a 4 count, #1 gets up and rolls back in the ring, stopping the referee’s count. #2 goes to pick up #1 but #1 kicks him in the head before jumping up and hitting him with a DDT. The fans cheer as #1 jumps to the top rope, stalking #2. As soon as #2 is up, #1 dives down and nails a huge crossbody, going right into the cover.

KICKOUT!

#1 gets back up and drags #2 up before backing him into the corner. #1 takes a few steps back before charging at #2 and hitting a dropkick in the corner. #2 drops to the mat and #1 runs over and goes for a kick to the head but #2 quickly scurries out of the ring. He goes to go back in the ring but instead throws up his arms and walks up the ramp. By the time he reaches the stage, the referee is at a 4 count and #2 just stares at #1 as the count continues.

10!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner as a result of a Countout, Sin Cara!”

::#1 stands in the ring, shaking his head at #2 standing on the ramp. #1 raises his arms high in the air as the crowd let out a cheer. He jumps to the second rope and points out at the fans before staring up at #2. #2 mockingly waves at #1 before walking backstage. #1 jumps down from the second rope and leaves the ring before slapping hands with the fans at ringside.::

::The fans in attendance burst into cheers as Daniel Bryan walks out in jeans and his own Daniel Bryan shirt. He raises his Money In The Bank briefcase in the air before running sideways down the ramp, pointing in the air the entire time. He reaches the ring and runs up the steps before entering. He climbs to the second rope and puts one foot on the top rope before raising the briefcase in the air with both hands. He jumps down and sets the briefcase in the corner before grabbing a mic.::

~Daniel Bryan~
>>“Hello New Orleans, I am your Smackdown Money In The Bank holder Daniel Bryan! Unfortunately I don’t have a match tonight but I thought I would come out here and just give you an update on when I plan on cashing in my Money In The Bank briefcase. At Wrestlemania 28 I will come down to this ring and I will hand over my briefcase before defeating the World Heavyweight Champion to win my first World Championship.”<<

::The fans cheer Bryan on as he says this.::

~Daniel Bryan~
>>“I actually have a confession to make though and that confession is that in the past couple of months I have been doing absolutely shit. I have picked loss after loss after loss after loss and I am sick of it! Starting tomorrow night I am getting back on track and I will not be losing another match any time soon. Speaking of which, I am issuing an Open Challenge for anyone in the back to come out and face me tomorrow night on RAW Supershow and if they can beat me then I will gladly give them MY Money In The Bank briefcase.”<<

::The fans sit in shock as Bryan makes this announcement. They begin to give him small boos as he looks down at the briefcase.::

~Daniel Bryan~
>>“If I am unable to beat random opponents then how am I supposed to be a viable World Champion? You see my point now? Good. Now as I am a main player in the WWE right now I will make sure that I am competing at the next PPV, Survivor Series. Mark my words; Daniel Bryan is going nowhere any time soon!”<<

::Bryan drops the mic and raises his arm in the air to huge cheers from the crowd. He picks up his briefcase and raises it in the air before leaving the ring and heading backstage.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Strong words from Daniel Bryan just then, I wonder if he will stick by his word?”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“I am sure we will find out in due time Cole.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“This next match is sure to be one hell of a fight and there is one hell of a prize on the line right here!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“That’s right JR; Alex Riley, Drew McIntyre, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett are about to square off in a Ladder Match and the winner will receive an Intercontinental Championship Match tomorrow night LIVE on RAW Supershow!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“That is one hell of a prize so let’s find out who that man will be!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following is a Fatal Four Way Ladder Match where the winner will be granted an Intercontinental Championship Match tomorrow night on RAW Supershow. Introducing first, from Washington, D.C., weighing 251lb, Alex Riley!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as green spotlights flash around the arena. The cheers increase as Alex Riley walks out with a huge grin on his face. He points around at the fans and shouts that it is his time before walking down the ramp, feeling all of the ladders on his way. When he reaches the ring, he hops on the apron before entering and awaiting his opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing next, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, “The Chosen One” Drew McIntyre!”<<

::Drew McIntyre slowly walks out to major heat from the crowd. He stops on the stage and looks around with disgust on his face before proceeding down the ramp. He rolls in the ring and keeps his distance from Riley as they both await the next two competitors.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Making his way to the ring, from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing in at 223lb, Justin Gabriel!”<<

::As the familiar entrance music of Justin Gabriel hits, the fans burst into cheers. Justin Gabriel runs out grinning, obviously hearing the cheers on his way out. He points around at the fans before running down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He slides in the ring and climbs to the second rope before jumping down and awaiting the final competitor.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the final competitor, from Manchester, England, weighing 270lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::Wade Barrett walks out with a smug look on his face to tremendous boos from the crowd. He shrugs these off and proceeds down the ramp, not even glancing at the ladders on his way. He stomps up the steps and stares in at his opponents before entering the ring.::

Fatal Four Way Match
-#1 Contendership To Intercontinental Championship-
Alex Riley v Drew McIntyre v Justin Gabriel v Wade Barrett

::As soon as the bell rings, recent rivalries show as Riley and Barrett go right at it while Gabriel and McIntyre go at it on the other side of the ring. Barrett takes control of Riley and backs him up to the ropes before clotheslining him over. Barrett leaves the ring and goes after Riley while Gabriel and McIntyre continue to go at it in the ring. McIntyre goes for a big boot but Gabriel slides underneath before running off the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick to the jaw of McIntyre. The fans cheer as he kicks McIntyre out of the ring before charging at the ropes and diving to the outside, taking down Riley and Barrett.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“What a high risk manoeuvre from Gabriel right there; taking down both Alex Riley and Wade Barrett!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Calm down King, it wasn’t that big.”<<

::Gabriel gets back to his feet, holding his abdomen as the fans cheer him on. He closes a ladder standing at the side of the ring before picking it up and sliding it in the ring. Gabriel rolls in the ring and sets up the ladder but before he can climb up it, McIntyre comes from behind and hits his head off the ladder. Gabriel falls back and holds his head in pain as McIntyre drags him to his feet. He grabs him by the head and goes to throw him over the top rope but Gabriel fights out of his grasp before kicking him in the side of the head. Gabriel instantly sees this as an opportunity to climb the ladder but by the time he had reached the top, Barrett was back in the ring and right behind him.::

~Jim Ross~
>>“Looks like the fighting at the top of the ladder is going to start early on in this match.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It was going to happen sooner or later so why not now?”<<

::Barrett reaches the top and he and Gabriel instantly trade punches. Barrett uses his bare knuckled fighter background to his advantage and hits a hard right which sends Gabriel reeling. Gabriel manages to hold on but Barrett kicks him in the chest, sending him crashing down to the mat. He reaches up for the contract which is hanging above the ladder but Riley comes from behind and grabs Barrett’s boot before dragging him down to the mat. Riley then proceeds to take down Barrett with a right hand before dragging him up and hitting a suplex.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Barrett was so close to winning the match right there but Riley stopped him just in time.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Riley definitely had Barrett’s number just then.”<<

::Riley drags Barrett to his feet before throwing him over the top rope and to the outside. The fans cheer as he mockingly wipes his hands. However, these cheers soon die down as McIntyre comes from behind and takes down Riley with a big clothesline. McIntyre smirks at Riley but wastes too much time as by the time he turns around; Gabriel is almost at the top of the ladder. McIntyre scurries up the ladder but Gabriel was waiting on him and kicks him hard in the side of the head. McIntyre falls right back down to the mat but Gabriel is unable to get to the contract as Barrett comes from out of nowhere and tips the ladder, sending Gabriel crashing to the outside. Barrett picks the ladder back up and sets it up but before he can climb it, he is distracted by a rising Riley.::

~Jim Ross~
>>“I think Gabriel may well be out for the rest of the match after that huge fall!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“I wouldn’t bet on it JR; Gabriel is a fighter and I would never count him out.”<<

::As soon as Riley is up, Barrett charges at him for a big boot but Riley ducks underneath before springing up and hitting a dropkick to the chest of Barrett. The fans cheer as Riley stalks Barrett. Barrett gets up and Riley runs off the ropes but as he rebounds, McIntyre trips him up. This gives Barrett the chance to hoist him up and instantly hit the Wasteland. Boos ring around the arena as Riley is kicked to the outside by Barrett. McIntyre and Barrett then both lock up in the centre of the ring with McIntyre taking control. He whips Barrett across the ring but Barrett comes back and kicks McIntyre hard in the head. Barrett looks around at the three bodies lain out and takes the opportunity to climb up the ladder. He reaches the top and is about to grab the contract when...::

::The fans in attendance go insane as Daniel Bryan runs out. He sprints down the ramp and jumps in the ring before dropkicking the ladder, sending Barrett flying to the outside. Bryan then leaves the ring and runs to the back as Riley gets to his feet. He sees that everyone is down and out and lifts the ladder back up before setting it up directly beneath the contract. He slowly climbs up, obviously still hurt from the Wasteland he received from Barrett. As soon as he reaches the top, he looks around at everybody on the ground before reaching up and pulling down the contract.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship, Alex Riley!”<<

::The fans go wild as Riley’s music blares through the speakers. He holds the contract high in the air with one hand to huge cheers before climbing down the ladder. He leaves the ring and goes to walk up the ramp but stops as...::

::Cody Rhodes walks out wearing a suit, with the Intercontinental Championship strung over his shoulder, to huge boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage and looks down the ramp at Riley. The two stare right through each other and Rhodes raises the Intercontinental Championship high in the air before turning his back on Riley and disappearing backstage.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“What a night we have had so far and things can only get better now that it is time for the Divas Championship Match!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I never thought I would say this King but I am actually excited for this Divas Match!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“The Divas Division has gotten extremely better over the past few months and it can only continue to improve in the coming weeks.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship! Introducing first, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Natalya!”<<

::The fans in attendance erupt into boos as Natalya slowly walks out. She stops on the stage and looks around, laughing maniacally, before proceeding down the ramp. She stops outside of the ring and looks around before rolling in. She gets to her feet and stands in the corner before awaiting her opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Making her way to the ring, from Buffalo, New York, “The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix!”<<

::As Beth Phoenix slowly walks out, the boos from the crowd increase. She stops on the stage and looks around with a grin on her face before throwing her hands in the air in her signature taunt. She throws down her arms and looks around before proceeding down the ramp. She jumps onto the apron and climbs up onto her signature position on the turnbuckle before raising her arms in the air once again. She drops her arms and rolls back, landing on her feet in the ring. She walks over and begins to talk to Natalya as the two await the Champion.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the final competitor, from Jacksonville, Florida, she is the current Divas Champion, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Kelly Kelly walks out with the Divas Championship over her shoulder. She points around at the fans with a grin on her face before walking down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on her way. She walks up the steps and looks around before entering the ring. She climbs to the top rope and points around at the fans once again before jumping down and handing over her Championship.::

Triple Threat Match
-Divas Championship-
Natalya v Beth Phoenix v Kelly Kelly ©

::As soon as the bell rings, Natalya and Beth Phoenix corner Kelly Kelly in the corner. The two divas pounce on her and start laying into her with kicks and punches. The fans boo as Kelly falls down to the mat and the two divas continue to stomp all over her. Kelly manages to get free and rolls out of the ring, getting out of the reach of the Divas of Doom. Natalya and Phoenix take a step back and talk tactics as Kelly stand on the outside, watching them.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“You had to know that Kelly would be on the receiving end of a 2-on-1 assault right from the start.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Indeed King and you have to think that she has a very bad chance at walking out with the belt tonight.”<<

::Phoenix and Natalya both leave the ring at separate sides, beginning to close in on Kelly. Natalya is there first and Kelly kicks her in the knee before running passed her. Phoenix is hot on her heels and chases her into the ring. Kelly goes to kick her in the head but Phoenix ducks underneath before getting to her feet and almost taking Kelly’s head off with a huge clothesline. The fans boo as Phoenix drops down into a cover.

KICKOUT!

Phoenix gets up, dragging Kelly with her, before thrusting Kelly into the corner. Phoenix begins ploughing her with a flurry of elbows before backing off and allowing Kelly to stumble forward. Phoenix grabs her and hoists her up before dropping her back down with a fisherman suplex.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Beth Phoenix has taken complete control of the match and that is without the help of Natalya!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Well Natalya did play a part in slowing Kelly down Michael.”<<

::Phoenix gets up and smirks, watching Kelly squirm beneath her. She turns around and is met by Natalya, who stares right through her. The two look ready to fight but Kelly comes from behind and dropkicks Phoenix straight into Natalya. Both divas fall to the mat and Kelly pushes Phoenix away before quickly covering Natalya.

KICKOUT!

Natalya throws Kelly off of her before quickly getting to her feet. Phoenix is not long behind her and soon the two divas have Kelly cornered. They both go for her and she attempts to slip underneath them but they both grab her arms before throwing her back into the corner. The two divas kick Kelly in the abdomen multiple times before finally stepping back.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“You know there is one problem; how will Beth and Natalya decide who should win when it comes down to the two of them?”<<

::Kelly slumps down to the mat, holding her abdomen in pain. Natalya and Phoenix turn to each other and shake hands before locking up. Phoenix takes control, getting Natalya in a headlock but Natalya quickly powers out before taking down Phoenix with a shoulder block. The fans give a small cheer as Natalya rains down with punches to the face of Phoenix. Phoenix manages to use her power to shove Natalya off of her before the two get to their feet. Natalya puts her hand up for Phoenix to lock up but Phoenix instead kicks Natalya in the midsection before kneeing her in the head. This dazes Natalya, knocking her back, giving Phoenix the opportunity to snatch her up and nail a huge suplex. Phoenix quickly rolls over, covering Natalya, but before the referee can make the count Kelly comes out of nowhere and stomps on Phoenix’s head.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“That may have been a bad move from Kelly right there; she just awoke the giant!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Well King if she has the courage to pick a fight with Phoenix then perhaps she has what it takes to take her down.”<<

::Phoenix gets up and turns to look at Kelly, fuming after she kicked her in the head. Phoenix runs at her but Kelly backs into the ropes and waits for her to come close before pulling down the top rope, sending Phoenix flying over them. However, Phoenix manages to hold on and stands on the apron, waiting for Kelly to turn around. Kelly turns and Phoenix goes to punch her but Kelly manages to duck underneath it. Just as Kelly goes to hit Phoenix, Natalya comes from behind and smashes her over the head, sending her flying into Phoenix. Phoenix is sent crashing to the floor, leaving Natalya to pick up the scraps of Kelly. Natalya grabs Kelly by the hair and throws her down to the mat before grabbing her legs. Natalya looks around and the fans give a mixture of cheers and boos as they know what is coming next. Natalya steps over Kelly’s leg and locks in her legs before turning her over, locking in the Sharpshooter. As Kelly screams out in pain, the fans boo Natalya. Kelly attempts to crawl over to the ropes but Natalya just pulls her back to the centre of the ring. Phoenix is seen slowly getting to her feet but by the time she gets in the ring, Kelly is already tapping out furiously.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEWWWW Divas Champion, Natalya!”<<

::The fans give out an immense amount of boos as Natalya is announced as the winner. Natalya gets to her feet and snatches the Divas Championship from the referee before raising it in the air. She turns to Phoenix and the two stare each other down for a few moments before finally embracing. Phoenix raises Natalya’s hand in the air before the two leave the ring, leaving Kelly laying in pain in the centre of the ring.::

::As soon as Zack Ryder’s music hits, the fans burst into cheers. He walks out wearing his Zack Ryder shirt and his wrestling trunks. He looks around with a grin on his face as he sort of dances his way down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and shouts out his “Woo Woo Woo You Know It” catchphrase before entering the ring. He climbs to the second rope and makes an L with one hand and an I with the other before jumping down and grabbing a mic.::

~Zack Ryder~
>>“You are looking at the next United States Champion! Later on tonight I face Dolph Ziggler for his United States Championship and after I get two falls I will walk out with my first singles Championship in the WWE. A lot of you may have first joined the Zack Pack when you saw my internet show and if you have saw that then you will know that I am the reigning Internet Champion. However, when I win the United States Championship there will be no Internet Championship anymore. You see, if I win the United States Championship tonight then there will be no more Z True Long Island Story.”<<

::Some of the fans in attendance, who obviously watch his internet show, boo Ryder as he says this.::

~Zack Ryder~
>>“There will be no Z True Long Island Story because you will see me each and every week on RAW Supershow bro. Unfortunately, I have to go through that Hollywood wannabe Dolph Ziggler first. Are you serious bro? I mean come on bro, he doesn’t even deserve to be a Champion. Now I would stand out here and talk and talk but, bro, I will do more than talking later on tonight. Woo woo woo; you know it... bro!”<<

::Ryder drops the mic and raises his arms in the air as his music hits. He leaves the ring and slaps hands with the fans before heading backstage.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Zack Ryder seems intent on becoming the United States Champion tonight and I can’t wait to see if he does.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“The guy’s a joke King, he is nowhere near becoming a Champion.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Cole, that is the guy who beat you!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“You know what it’s time for guys? Some Air Boom!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Since this tag team formed a couple of weeks back, they have been on one hell of a role!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Indeed they have Cole but The Usos are no pushovers and I cannot wait to see these two teams square off right now!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen the following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 475lb, Jey and Jimmy, The Usos!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as the camera cuts to the stage where The Usos stand under the spotlight. They begin to perform the siva tau as the fans continue to cheer them. When they are finished, they both jump into the air and when they land on their feet the music picks up. The two dance down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way down the ramp. They both roll in the ring and climb to the second rope before pointing out to the fans. They both jump down and stand in the corner, awaiting their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 404lb, they are the current WWE Tag Team Champions, Air Boom!”<<

::When the music first hits, Evan Bourne runs out with the WWE Tag Team Championship wrapped around his shoulder. Once the second part of the music kicks in, Kofi Kingston jumps out from behind with his WWE Tag Team Championship around his shoulder. The two high five on the stage before running down the ramp. They jump in the ring and stare across at their opponents as they all await the bell.::

Tag Team Match
-WWE Tag Team Championship-
The Usos v Air Boom ©

::Kofi Kingston and Jey Uso start things off and they two slap hands before locking up in the centre of the ring. Kingston takes control and locks Jey in a headlock before flipping him onto his back. Kingston lets go and jumps to his feet before stalking Jey. As soon as Jey gets up, Kingston goes to kick him in the head but Jey ducks underneath before rolling up Kingston.

KICKOUT!

Both men get to their feet at the same time and both nod their heads in a show of respect. Kingston kicks Jey in the midsection and goes for a DDT but Jey slips out before running off the ropes and taking down Kingston with a dropkick. Jey runs over but Kingston manages to leapfrog over him and waits for him to rebound before dropping down and throwing Jey over his head with a monkey flip.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“What a series of moves from two terrific technical wrestlers.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It is always good to see some proper wrestling, which we have seen a lot of tonight.”<<

::Jey holds his back as he begins to rise but Kingston pounces on to his back and takes him down with a sort of bulldog type move. The fans cheer as Kingston gets to his feet and taunts Jey. He picks Jey up by the head and drags him over to the corner before tagging in Bourne. Bourne instantly springboards in and comes crashing down with a double stomp to the back of Jey. The fans are obviously enjoying this match as they cheer both teams on. Bourne takes this time to taunt out to the fans but obviously he took too long as Jey gets to his feet and grabs Bourne from behind before throwing the back of his head onto his knee. Jey doesn’t waste time and instantly jumps over to his corner and tagging in Jimmy. Jimmy climbs to the top rope and waits for Bourne to get up before diving down and hitting a missile dropkick.::

~Jim Ross~
>>“It looks as if this match has now shifted into the challenger’s favour.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Don’t count out the champions yet JR, you have already made that mistake once tonight.”<<

::Jimmy gets to his feet and grins out at the fans before dragging Bourne up. He goes to pick him up for a suplex but Bourne manages to reverse it into a big DDT, to huge cheers from the crowd. Bourne begins crawling to his corner but before he reaches Kingston, Jimmy gets up and drags him away. Jimmy drops an elbow onto the back of Bourne before getting up and tagging in Jey. Jimmy drags up Bourne and holds his arms, allowing Jey to hit a superkick square to his jaw. Bourne flops down to the mat and Jey instantly drops down into the cover.

KICKOUT!

Jey doesn’t take long to argue and gets right back to his feet, bringing Bourne up with him. He throws him into the corner and is about to tag in Jimmy but Bourne kicks him in the midsection before jumping up and flipping him over with a sunset flip into a pinfall attempt.

KICKOUT!::

~Michael Cole~
>>“I thought the match was all over right then but Jey managed to save himself and his brother from losing out on their chance at the WWE Tag Team Championships.”<<

::Bourne drops back, obviously both frustrated and in pain. Jey gets up and goes to grab Bourne but Bourne comes out of nowhere with a big kick to the side of the head. Both men are now lying flat out in the middle of the ring as their teammates scream at them to get the tag. Both Bourne and Jey begin to crawl to their corners, with the fans cheering both of them on. Jey gets the tag to Jimmy but Bourne gets the tag almost a second later to Kingston. Kingston jumps onto the top rope and springboards off with a big clothesline to Jimmy. The fans cheer as Kingston runs around the ring, obviously getting pumped up. He waits for Jimmy to get up before charging at him and taking him down with a hard chop to the chest. Jimmy falls down but gets back up almost instantly and is met with a second, bigger chop to the chest from Kingston. This time Jimmy falls down and stays down. Kingston runs off the ropes and does some weird taunt before jumping up and coming back down with the Boom Drop.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“This is the beginning of the end for The Usos!”<<

::Kingston is slapping his hands together in his signature taunt, stalking Jimmy as he begins to rise. Kingston is just getting ready to hit Trouble In Paradise when he is distracted by Jey running in the ring. He dodges a clothesline from Jey before turning around and nailing him with a Trouble In Paradise. Jey falls down and rolls out of the ring but Jimmy comes from behind and takes Kingston down with a shot to the back of the head. The fans uncharacteristically boo Jimmy as he drags Kingston to the middle of the ring. Jimmy climbs to the top rope and the fans give a mixed reaction as they know what is coming next. Jimmy stands up straight and dives down, going for the Samoan Splash, but Kingston rolls out of the way at the last second.::

~Jim Ross~
>>“Jimmy almost ended it right there.”<<

::Jimmy hits the mat hard and holds his abdomen in pain as he stumbled to his feet. Kingston gets up behind him and as soon as Jimmy turns around, Kingston finally nails him with the Trouble In Paradise. Jimmy falls flat on his back in the centre of the ring and Kingston rolls over to his corner and tags in Bourne. Bourne quickly climbs to the top rope and stands up straight before diving down and nailing Air Bourne. The fans are on their feet as Bourne hooks the leg of Jimmy.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners and STIIIILLL the WWE Tag Team Champions, Air Boom!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Bourne jumps to his feet. Kingston gets in the ring and the two embrace before grabbing their WWE Tag Team Championships. The two raise their Championships in the air before climbing to the top rope. The two are about to jump down when two men from the crowd slide in the ring and hit them over the backs. The two then drag them down to the mat before slamming their heads down onto the mat. The fans boo as the two men proceed to stomp all over the bodies of Air Boom. One of the men picks up Bourne and lifts him up for a flapjack but drops him into a European uppercut. The other man drags Kingston to his feet before jumping up and hitting a cutter. The two men stand over the bodies of the fallen Champions but quickly scurry out and run through the crowd as security, referees and medics run down to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE, Triple H!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Triple H’s music hits. After a few seconds, he slowly walks out wearing a black suit. He looks around with a grin on his face before proceeding down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and waves out at the fans before entering the ring. He walks over to the far side and is handed a microphone before stepping back to the centre of the ring.::

~Triple H~
>>“Hello New Orleans! It feels good to be here tonight and it feels even better to know that tonight we have a HUGE show for all of you. You have already seen some of the matches tonight and I can assure you, the best is yet to come. However, I am out here to address something of more importance. You see, as COO of the WWE I cannot come to each and every show each and every week so I will obviously need somebody to fill in my spot when I am not here. That is where the RAW Supershow General Manager comes into things. Now as you know we currently have tw-”<<

::Triple H looks up the ramp, obviously annoyed at the interruption, as Theodore Long walks out in his abnormally large suit, as always. He dances on the stage before proceeding down the ramp. He picks up a mic which had conveniently been left on the steps before entering the ring and standing in front of Triple H.::

~Theodore Long~
>>“Sorry to interrupt you playa but I just wanted to stop you before you got ahead of yourself. Since you became the COO, the RAW General Manager hasn’t been seen and I think that he should stay like that and I should be made the RAW Supershow General Manager, holla?”<<

~Triple H~
>>“First off, never interrupt me again. Secondly, I am your boss so next time you will call me sir and not playa, holla? Now, back on subject. Before I was rudely interrupted I was about to tell you what I planned on doing about the current General Manager situation. We currently have two General Managers and the only way which I find fair is to have both General Managers’ choose a representative from the current roster and those two men will square off tomorrow night on RAW Supershow and whoever’s representative wins, will win that person the General Manager spot.”<<

::The fans cheer as Triple H drops his mic and leaves the ring. Teddy stands in the ring, nodding his head as Triple H heads backstage.::

~Theodore Long~
>>“Well that sounds good to me. In fact, I already have a guy backstage who I think will be able to guarantee me that General Manager spot. So without further ado, here is my representative.”<<

::Teddy points up the ramp with a huge grin on his face.::

::Sheamus walks out in a shirt and jeans to a huge ovation from the crowd. He stands on the stage and looks around with a grin on his face before storming down the ramp. He jogs up the steps and enters the ring before shaking Teddy’s hand. Teddy stands with a grin on his face as Sheamus taunts to the crowd.::

::The fans in attendance erupt into boos as an email comes in from the Anonymous RAW General Manager. An automated voice begins to speak as Teddy and Sheamus stare at the podium.::

~Anonymous RAW General Manager~
>>“Oh poor, poor, poor Teddy. I bet you thought you were being smart by choosing Sheamus, huh? Well I hate disappoint you, I really do, but I am afraid that Sheamus just will not do. You see just as you think you’ve got all the answers; I change the mother fucking question. You all call Sheamus the Great White but I call my representative something much more intimidating! I call him the Big Show!”<<

::The fans sit in shock as Big Show walks out for the first time in weeks. He stands on the stage and stares down at the two men standing in the ring with a huge grin on his face. He makes a fist with his hand and looks at it before pointing down to the ring at Sheamus.::

Last edited by Karl on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:20 pm

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“We have a big match coming up next guys and I have no earthly idea who will win.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I agree one hundred percent King and both men in this match have a lot of pent up aggression towards each other and it all culminates right here tonight!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Although I do agree that it will be a close match, I would be lying if I said that Henry doesn’t have a huge advantage tonight.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Very true JR but can you really back him up after what he did to the two of us a couple of weeks ago?”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Of course I can’t King but I still believe that he has the best chance at winning tonight.”<<

::Justin Roberts stands in the ring, ready to get this match started.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen the following Hell In A Cell Match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Heavyweight Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, weighing 245lb, from St Louis, Missouri, “The Viper” Randy Orton!”<<

::Fans all around the arena spring to their feet as Voices blares over the speakers. After a few moments, Randy Orton slowly walks out wearing his Viper shirt and the fans burst into cheers. Orton stands on the stage and looks around the arena with a small grin on his face. He proceeds down the ramp, not taking his eyes off the cell structure surrounding the ring. He reaches the cell and brushes his hand along the steel as he walks around the side to the door. He walks in and looks up to the top of the structure before sliding in the ring. He gets back to his feet and climbs to the second rope before looking out at the fans. He jumps down and takes off his shirt before throwing it to the outside.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Silsbee, Texas, weighing 418lb, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry!”<<

::As soon as Mark Henry’s music hits, boos ring around the arena. Henry slowly walks out with the World Heavyweight Championship strung over his shoulder and the boos only increase. He looks around with a glare on his face as he slowly walks down the ramp. He stops outside the cell and stares in at Orton before walking around the side and entering through the door. The fans continue to boo Henry as he stomps up the steps and enters the ring. He walks over to the middle of the ring as Orton backs off. Henry glares at him before taking the title off his shoulder and raising it high in the air with two hands.::

Hell In A Cell Match
-World Heavyweight Championship-
Randy Orton v Mark Henry ©

::As soon as the bell rings, Orton goes straight for a clothesline but Henry sees him coming and hits him with one of his own. The fans give an unusual cheer for Henry as Orton hits the mat hard. Orton isn’t down for long and is back to his feet in time to avoid a second clothesline from Henry. Orton waits for Henry to turn around before hitting him with two punches to the head before Henry blocks it and hits him with a headbutt, sending him down to the mat.::

~Jim Ross~
>>“Mark Henry’s sheer size and determination is just overwhelming and Orton is obviously having a hard time gaining an advantage in this match.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“The size of Henry was always going to be a decisive factor in this match and it appears that is the case after all.”<<

::Henry drags Orton up before tossing him into the corner. Henry takes a step back before going to squash Orton but Orton manages to scurry out of the way at the last second, causing Henry to hit the turnbuckles hard. As Henry is stumbling back, Orton runs over and quickly rolls Henry up.

KICKOUT!

Orton jumps back to his feet and pounces on top of Henry before he gets a chance to get to his feet. This doesn’t last long as Henry shoves Orton back before getting up and hitting him with a spear like manoeuvre.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Just as it looked like Orton was gaining control, Henry once again overpowered him and is now back in control.”<<

::Henry gets to his feet and screams out at the crowd to tremendous boos. Henry turns around and waits for Orton to get up before hoisting him up. He is just about to slam him back down but Orton slips out and waits for Henry to turn around before hitting a big dropkick to his head, sending him crashing down to the mat. Orton gets to his feet and spreads out his arms as the veins on his neck pop out. Cheers echo around the arena as Orton drops down to the mat and begins thumping it repeatedly. Henry gets up and as soon a she turns around, Orton jumps up for an RKO but Henry keeps a hold of Orton and spins him around before throwing him to the outside.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“What a show of strength; Henry literally just dumped Orton to the outside.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Mark Henry is a goliath of a man and he is making sure his presence is felt here tonight!”<<

::Orton writhes in pain on the outside as fans at ringside can be seen sitting with a shocked look on their faces. Henry leaves the ring and drags Orton up straightaway. He grabs him by the throat and shouts something in his face before throwing him into the steel cell. However, Henry doesn’t stop there as he drags Orton up before getting him up onto his shoulder. He runs at the ring post but Orton drops down and pushes Henry into it before Henry can do the same to him. Henry hits it hard and as he is stumbling back and forth, Orton slides him in. He rolls in right after him and rolls Henry onto his back before making the cover.

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It looks like Orton has finally gained some control in this match!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“It was only a matter of time before Randy Orton found a way to get passed the strength of Henry and get some offense of his own in.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Guys don’t get too ahead of yourselves, Henry has already proved that he can regain control at any moment and that is sure to be the case soon.”<<

::Orton gets up and begins to stomp all over Henry to a huge reaction from the crowd. As Henry is crawling to the ropes, Orton drops down and begins thumping the mat, obviously getting ready for another RKO. Henry gets to his feet and Orton jumps up for an RKO but Henry once again holds onto him. He spins him around and sets him up on the top turnbuckle, with his back to him. He turns him around and climbs to the second rope, getting Orton in position for a superplex. Just as it looks like Henry is about to hit it, Orton manages to fight out before kicking Henry down to the mat. Orton uses the time that Henry is down to regain some composure on the top rope. Henry begins getting to his feet as Orton stalks him from the top rope. The fans are on the edge of their seats, wondering what is about to happen as Henry is on his feet and Orton is perched on the top rope. Orton dives down, obviously going for a crossbody, but Henry sees it coming and catches him before slamming him right down with the World’s Strongest Slam. The fans are going crazy with boos as Henry covers Orton.

KICKOUT!

Henry looks up at the referee, fuming. He gets up and gets right in the referee’s face, shouting abuse at him. He backs the referee into the corner and is ready to hit him but instead laughs at him. He turns around and the fans go insane as Orton comes out of nowhere and finally nails the RKO. He holds his neck in pain before crawling over and hooking the leg.

~Michael Cole~
>>“Two extremely close falls for both men right there!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“I’ll be honest, I thought it was all over for Orton right there but what an amazing feat from Orton!”<<

::The fans are on their feet as both men lay on the ground in pain. After a few moments, Orton crawls over to the ropes as Henry begins to drag himself to his feet. Orton grabs the ropes and pulls himself up, getting to his feet at the same time as Henry. Both men turn and stare at each other before charging at each other and trading shot after shot. The fans cheer as Orton backs Henry into the ropes with shot after shot to the jaw. Orton steps back before charging at him for a clothesline but Henry just knocks him back. Henry waits for Orton to get back up before steamrolling right through him. He then runs off the ropes and hits a splash on Orton before covering him.

~Michael Cole~
>>“Yet another close call for Mark Henry right there; I thought it was all over right there.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“This match can’t go on for much longer, one of these men is about to walk out with the victory!”<<

::Henry gets to his feet, dragging Orton up as he does so. He hoists him up with both hands, getting him in a military press position, before mocking him by holding him in the air for a few minutes. Henry goes to drop him down but Orton somehow manages to scramble out at the last second and as soon as Henry turns, Orton jumps up for the RKO but Henry manages to push Orton away before he hits it. Orton hits the mat hard and holds his back in pain as he staggers to his feet. He turns around and Henry picks him up straightaway but Orton somehow powers out before Henry is able to hit anything.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Everyone is on the edge of their seat for this match; there is no telling who is going to win!”<<

::Orton begins hitting Henry with rights and lefts to the jaw, staggering him before running off the ropes and hitting a clothesline. Henry merely budges and Orton runs off the ropes, going for a second clothesline but Henry picks him up before slamming him down hard to the mat. Boos ring around the arena as Henry stalks a hurt Orton. Orton crawls over to the ropes and uses them to drag himself up. Henry begins walking over but Orton senses him coming and jumps up for an RKO but Henry catches him before flipping him around and nailing the World’s Strongest Slam. Henry drags Orton away from the ropes before dropping down and making the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIIILLL the World Heavyweight Champion, “The World’s Strongest Man” Mark Henry!”<<

[color=red]::Henry gets to his feet, smirking down at Orton the entire time. The referee walks over with the World Heavyweight Championship and Henry snatches it from him before pushing him away. The referee stumbles back and checks on Orton as Henry raises the Championship high in the air. He goes to leave but stops himself, turning back to the downed Orton. He drops the World Heavyweight Championship and runs over before hitting a huge splash on Orton. Boos deafen everyone in the arena as Henry gets up and shoves the referee out of the ring. He turns back to Orton and begins dragging him to his feet when...::

::Sheamus runs out to a huge amount of cheers from the crowd. He sprints down the ramp and slides in the ring, ready for a fight, but Henry was quick to leave, leaving Orton laid out in the ring. Henry and Sheamus stare each other down as Henry walks around the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship hanging over his shoulder. Sheamus grins out at him, signalling that he will be the Champion soon, as Henry raises the Championship high in the air with both hands.::

::We cut to the Interview area as Josh Mathews stands with a mic in hand and a grin on his face.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Josh Mathews and I am joined at this time by one of the three men who will compete in the Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Championship later on tonight, CM Punk. Punk, tonight you make history by competing in the first ever Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match and this will only be your second Hell In A Cell Match in history. How exactly do you prepare for a match of this calibre and are you worried that you will risk getting injured during the course of the match?”<<

::The camera widens out and shows CM Punk standing next to Josh. He cracks his neck and sort of grins before speaking.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Well Josh it’s simple, you can’t prepare for a match like this. My first Hell In A Cell Match was against Undertaker and it was also the first Hell In A Cell Match in which a Championship changed hands. I walked in as the World Heavyweight Champion but I had no idea how scary it would be stepping foot inside that cell and by the time the match ended I had no idea where I was. All I knew was that I was no longer the World Champion and I had just made history. Tonight, in my second Hell In A Cell Match, I will make history again. People used to call me history in the making but I prefer to call myself a history maker.”<<

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Care to elaborate Punk?”<<

~CM Punk~
>>“Think about it Josh. I have stepped foot in Hell In A Cell once and I made history and I am about to step in again and I will make history once again. However, it’s not just Hell In A Cell I make history in, I make history everywhere I go. At Money In The Bank I made history by winning the WWE Championship and then leaving the WWE with the WWE Championship. Nobody has done that before and many may try to copy it but none of them will succeed. Now if you will excuse me Josh, I have history make.”<<

::Punk nods his head at Josh before walking off. Josh stares into the camera, grinning, as we cut back to the ring.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“This has sure been one hell of a night so far and I can’t wait for this next match!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“That’s right King it is time for a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match to determine the United States Champion!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“Well I don’t think there is much else to say so let’s get this match started!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following is a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match for the United States Championship! Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder!”<<

::As soon as Zack Ryder’s music hits, the fans erupt into cheers. After a few moments, Zack Ryder walks out to a huge ovation from the crowd. He stops on the stage and jumps up and down on the spot as he takes in all the cheers. He struts down the ramp, winking at all the female fans in the crowd and even signalling for some of them to call him. He reaches the ring and looks around with a grin on his face before jumping onto the apron. He steps into the ring and climbs to the top rope before making an L with one hand and an I with his other. He jumps down and grins at the fans as they anticipate the entrance of his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Hollywood, Florida, weighing 223lb, he is the current United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::Vickie Guerrero walks out, hooking arms with Jack Swagger, to enormous boos from the crowd. The two stop on the ramp and look around disgusted. They turn to the entranceway and applaud Dolph Ziggler as he walks out with the United States Championship around his waist. He stops on the stage and looks around at the fans before hooking arms with Vickie, who still has her other arm hooked with Swagger’s. The three of them walk down the ramp as the fans continue to boo and Ryder stands in the ring, eyeing up all three of them. Ziggler unhooks Vickie’s arm and slides in the ring before staring down his opponent.::

2 Out Of 3 Falls Match
-United States Championship-
Zack Ryder v Dolph Ziggler © w/ Vickie Guerrero & Jack Swagger

::As soon as the bell rings, Ziggler goes straight for Ryder and goes behind him before wrapping his arms around the waist of Ryder. He picks Ryder up and goes to slam him back down but Ryder rolls through, sending Ziggler flying over him. Ziggler manages to roll through that but turns straight into a dropkick from Ryder. Ryder picks Ziggler up and whips him across the ring before going for a clothesline but Ziggler ducks underneath before running off the ropes and hitting a clothesline of his own. The fans boo Ziggler as he jumps up and slams back down with a knee to the head of Ryder.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“That was some good back and forth between Ryder and Ziggler right there!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“It is always good to see some solid wrestling between two great competitors.”<<

::Ziggler gets Ryder up but Ryder surprises him with a an elbow to the jaw. Ryder follows this up with a kick to the midsection and picks him up for a suplex but Ziggler gets it of it before hitting Ryder with a neckbreaker. Ziggler rolls over on top of Ryder, covering him.

KICKOUT!

Ziggler gets up, obviously annoyed, and dumps Ryder to the outside to major boos from the crowd. Ziggler goes to go out after him but the referee drags him back. As the referee’s back is turned, Swagger runs over and stomps on Ryder. He picks him up and throws him into the barricade to huge boos before walking away before the referee turns around. Ryder writhes on the outside as Ziggler rolls out and picks him up. He slams his head on the apron before rolling him in the ring and sliding in after him.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It looks to me that Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler are finally on even terms right now.”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I don’t know King, I still think that their egos are too big to co-exist.”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“I am going to have to agree with Cole on this.”<<

::Ziggler stalks Ryder, motioning for the Zig Zag. As soon as Ryder gets up, Ziggler jumps up before nailing the Zig Zag. Boos ring around the arena as Vickie jumps up and down on the outside and Ziggler hooks the leg of Ryder.

REVERSAL!

Ryder rolls Ziggler over into a pinfall of his own.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“As a result of a pinfall, Zack Ryder has secured the first fall of the match!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“What a reversal from Zack Ryder; that pinfall came out of nowhere!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“I think that was pure instinct which saved Ryder just then.”<<

::Ziggler jumps out of Ryder’s grasp with a shocked look on his face. Ryder stumbles to his feet in time avoid a charging Ziggler, sending him crashing to the outside. Ryder uses this time to recuperate while Ziggler holds his neck in pain. Vickie walks over to Ziggler to check on him and the referee steps out onto the apron to tell her to back off. Swagger sees this and uses this distraction to slide in the ring. He reaches into his pocket and slips on a pair of brass knuckles before hitting Ryder square on the jaw with them. He slides out of the ring, leaving Ryder down and out in the ring. Ziggler gets to his feet and runs in the ring before quickly making the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“As a result of a pinfall, Dolph Ziggler has won the second fall!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“It looks like Jack Swagger may have just helped Dolph Ziggler retain the United States Championship!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Dolph Ziggler should definitely be thanking Jack Swagger right now.”<<

::As soon as Ziggler is announced as winning the fall, he jumps straight back on top of Ryder for a cover.

KICKOUT!

Ziggler gets up, looking annoyed, and drags Ryder to his feet with him. He throws him into the corner before running for a clothesline but Ryder moves out of the way before running off the ropes and hitting Ziggler with a clothesline in the corner. Ziggler falls to the mat and Ryder climbs to the top rope. He goes to dive down but is distracted as Swagger gets up on the apron. Ryder kicks Swagger back, causing him to fall down to the ground. This gives Ziggler enough time to get up and hit the ropes, causing Ryder to fall down hard on the top turnbuckle. Ziggler climbs to the second rope and gets Ryder in position for a superplex.::

~Jim Ross~
>>“Dolph Ziggler has Zack Ryder right where he wants him and things don’t look good for Ryder right now.”<<

::Ziggler goes to pull Ryder up but Ryder manages to hold his ground. Ziggler tries again but this time Ryder punches Ziggler in the kidneys three times, making him release his grasp. Ryder headbutts Ziggler before pushing him back. Ryder climbs to the top turnbuckle and regains his composure as Ziggler begins to rise. Ryder stands up straight and as soon as Ziggler gets to his feet, Ryder hits a Rough Ryder from the top rope. The fans are going insane as Ryder hooks the leg of Ziggler.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEEWWWW United States Champion, “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder!”<<

::Cheers continue to ring around the arena as Ryder gets to his knees. He takes the United States Championship from the referee and kisses it before climbing to his feet and raising it high in the air. He climbs to the second rope and slaps the title before raising it in the air while shouting something about him finally making it. He jumps down and throws the title over his shoulder before heading backstage. Ziggler sits up in the ring, shocked at what just happened. Vickie and Swagger enter the ring, both shaking their heads at Ziggler. He gets to his feet and apologises to both of them but Vickie merely shakes her head. He walks over to her and goes to grab her but she slaps him across the face. She storms out the ring and walks backstage. Ziggler and Swagger both look at each other before chasing after her.

::Vickie Guerrero stands in her locker room, fuming, as Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger sit in front of her. She screams at them before shouting in their faces.::

~Vickie Guerrero~
>>“What the hell?! How the hell could you get beat off that joke?! You know what, I don’t want to hear it! Both of you just go and get ready so we can head for RAW tomorrow! GO!”<<

::Ziggler and Swagger attempt to argue their case but Vickie just screams at them to go. They both leave the locker room and head for the showers as Vickie continues to stand fuming in the locker room. She turns around and is met by Wade Barrett. He extends his hand and Vickie lets out a shy grin before shaking it. Barrett then turns and barges the camera out of the locker room before slamming the door shut behind him.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“It’s time for the big one guys; a Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match to determine the WWE Champion!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“This is going to be a tremendous match for sure and I think that the Cell will definitely play a key role in deciding who wins this match.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Without a doubt and what a match it will be!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“Well enough talk, let’s get the match underway!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen the following Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the WWE Championship! Introducing at this time, Alberto Del Rio’s Personal Ring Announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!”<<

~Ricardo Rodriguez~
>>“Señoras y señores, en su camino hacia el anillo, el próximo campeón de la WWE, que es el más grande de todos los tiempos, Albertooooooooo Rrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooo Del!”<<

::Boos ring around the arena for both Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio. Alberto Del Rio uncharacteristically walks out from the back instead of his usual fashion of arriving in a car. He storms down the ramp, obviously still pissed off at the events which have transpired as of late. He reaches the cell and looks up at the top before focusing on the ring and walking around the side before entering the cell. He stomps up the steps before looking around and entering the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the second challenger, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222lb, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans erupt into an uproar of cheers as the familiar Cult Of Personality blares through the speakers. After a few seconds, CM Punk slowly walks out with his arms spread out wide. He looks around with a grin on his face before dropping down to one knee. He wipes the stage with his hand before tapping his wrist and getting to his feet, shouting something as he does. He half jogs, half walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off the cell structure the entire time. He enters the cell and jumps onto the apron before entering the ring. He stares at Del Rio as he stands in the corner, awaiting the final man.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing the final competitor, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 240lb, he is the current WWE Champion, John Cena!”<<

::As John Cena’s music hits, a mixture of cheers and boos echo around the arena. Cena runs out with the WWE Championship over his shoulder and a grin on his face. He stops at the top of the stage and salutes the fans before running down the ramp. He runs around the side of the cell before running through the door and sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and raises the WWE Championship in the air with both hands before handing it over to the referee and awaiting the bell.::

Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match
-WWE Championship-
Alberto Del Rio v CM Punk v John Cena ©

::As soon as the bell rings, Cena and Punk go after Del Rio but Del Rio sees this coming and quickly scurries out of the ring. Cena and Punk just laugh at him before running out after him. Realising he has nowhere to go, Del Rio slides back in the ring and waits for Punk to slide in before stomping all over him. However, this is to no avail as Cena is back in almost instantly and decks Del Rio with a stiff right hand. Cena pounces on top of Del Rio and begins hitting shot after shot to cheers from the crowd. Del Rio manages to kick Cena in the head and scurries out of the ring. Cena goes to go after him but Punk comes from behind and rolls up Cena.

~Michael Cole~
>>“That was a close call for Punk there but how long will it be before Del Rio is taken out of the equation?!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“I don’t think Del Rio is going to last long in that cell right there.”<<

::Cena gets back up at the same time as Punk and the two go right at it, trading shot after shot. Cena takes control, obviously overpowering Punk, and throws him to the outside. Cena goes out of the ring and goes to go after Punk but instead decides to go after Del Rio. He goes right around the ring but is unable to find Del Rio. He is about to look under the ring when Punk comes out of nowhere and pounces on top of Cena, hitting him over the head multiple times. Cheers ring around the arena as Punk takes Cena down to the ground with a hard shot to the back of the head. Punk gets back up and kicks Cena in the ribs before looking under the ring. All of a sudden, Punk is knocked back by something. The fans erupt into boos as Del Rio comes from under the ring with a kendo stick in his hand.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“It looks like Del Rio just took control of this match with a great shot to the head with that kendo stick.”<<

::Del Rio hits Punk over the back with the kendo stick before stalking Cena. As soon as Cena is up, Del Rio charges at him with the kendo stick but Cena ducks underneath before picking him up and throwing him hard into the cell. Del Rio lays on the ground, holding his back in pain as Cena smirks down at him. Cena picks him up and goes to through him into the cell again but Del Rio fights out. The two go back and forth as Punk is seen climbing into the ring. The two continue to fight as Punk climbs to the top rope. The fans burst into cheers as Punk stands up straight on the top turnbuckle before diving down for a crossbody, sending all three of them crashing into, and through, the cell wall.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Holy shit; what a move from CM Punk!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“The three of those men could be out cold after that huge crossbody through the cell!”<<

::All three men are down on the ground, obviously hurt after that huge move. Punk is first to his feet and goes to pick up Del Rio but Del Rio hits a low blow out of nowhere. Boos ring around the arena as Del Rio staggers to his feet. He goes to go after Cena but Cena kicks him in the midsection before punching him in the jaw. Del Rio stumbles back and goes to hit Cena but instead turns and begins scaling the cell. Cena is hot on his heels and he begins chasing Del Rio up the cell. Del Rio is first to the top and he goes to kick Cena in the head as he reaches the top but Cena ducks underneath before dragging himself onto the roof. Cena gets up and catches a punch from Del Rio before knocking him down with a punch of his own. While the two of them fight on the top of the cell, Punk is on his feet and searching for something under the ring. The fans burst into cheers as he pulls out a table and slides it into the ring. He sets it up in the centre of the ring as Del Rio hits a big enzeguir to the side of Cena’s head.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“What the hell is Punk doing? Doesn’t he realise that Cena and Del Rio are both at the top of the cell fighting things out?”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“I am sure he has a plan King, just watch and find out.”<<

::After setting up the table in the ring, Punk begins scaling the side of the cell. He finally reaches the top as Cena and Del Rio continue to slug it out. Punk waits for the right moment before charging over and taking down both men with a double clothesline, causing the roof of the cell to shake with the impact. Punk gets to his feet and waits for Del Rio to do the same before kicking him in the side of the head, sending him straight back down. He then waits for Cena to get up before doing the same to him. The fans are chanting Punk’s name as he looks from Cena to Del Rio, wondering what to do next. He kicks Cena aside but this proves to be costly as Del Rio comes from behind and spins Punk around before hitting him with a DDT. Del Rio turns around and waits for Cena to get up before running over and dropkicking him, the force of which sends him stumbling back. Cena manages to stop himself before he falls over the side but Del Rio takes this as a distraction and charges over before hitting a crossbody, sending them both flying off the cell and THROUGH THE Spanish ANNOUNCE TABLE!::

~Crowd~
>>“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”<<

~Michael Cole~
>>“What a move! Del Rio may have just put his career in jeopardy for the sake of the WWE Championship!”<<

~Jim Ross~
>>“The WWE Championship is the most prestigious prize in this company Cole and people are willing to do everything they can in order to win it.”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Without a doubt JR, I should know; I have tried many times but have never managed to succeed.”<<

::Punk gets to his feet and walks over to the side, peering over at the carnage on the ground below. Cena and Del Rio are motionless and Punk is about to climb down the cell when...::

::Boos ring around the arena as Kevin Nash slowly walks out onto the stage. He looks up at the top of the cell, staring right through Punk. Punk motions for Nash to come up and Nash obliges, storming down the ramp before scaling the cell. He gets to the top and Punk goes right after him but Nash pushes him away before hitting him with a big boot to the face. Punk gets back up after a few seconds and swings at Nash but Nash merely moves out of the way before taking down Punk with a big clothesline. Nash doesn’t give Punk anytime to recover and hoists him up before lifting him up and slamming him down with the Jacknife Powerbomb, sending him crashing through the cell roof and down THROUGH THE TABLE AND THE RING! Punk looks to be out cold and Nash climbs down the cell before lifting Del Rio to his feet. He points at the whole in the ring and as soon as Del Rio realises that Punk is in it,he begins stumbling towards the ring as Nash leaves through the crowd.::

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“Not this way! We are about to see a repeat of Summerslam with Kevin Nash costing CM Punk the WWE Championship and helping Del Rio win it!”<<

::Del Rio reaches the ring and slides in before getting to his feet and pulling Punk out of the hole. This proves to have been costly for him however as Cena had gotten to his feet by this time and was making his way toward the ring. He rolls in and stalks Del Rio and as soon as he turns around, he hits and Attitude Adjustment to him, sending him over the top rope and to the outside. He then turns around and hooks the leg of an unconscious Punk.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIIIILLLL the WWE Champion, John Cena!”<<

::There are a mixture of cheers and boos coming from the crowd as Cena is declared as the winner. The referee walks over with the WWE Championship and lays it on the chest of Cena as he can’t get to his feet. The camera shows the broken announce table on the outside and the hole in the ring before showing Del Rio on the outside. The camera then cuts back to the ring where Cena has managed to sit up and is looking around the arena with a sort of surprised look on his face. He grabs onto the ropes and drags himself to his feet before raising the WWE Championship high in the air. He leans against the ropes and continues to hold the Championship high in the air as Hell In A Cell goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Any thoughts on the PPV?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Overall, I'd give it a 8.5/10.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Good points/bad points? Razz

It is the feedback from all of you which pretty much decides what I do next so it helps if you tell me what you enjoyed about the show and what you didn't enjoy about it.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

High Points:

-Zack Ryder winning the US Title
-GM Representative Match Announcement
-Alex Riley winning the #1 Contenders Match

Low Points:

-Mark Henry retains
-Nash screws Punk again
-Ending to the Cara/Cara
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Thanks for the feedback but luckily all low points have storylines behind them so stay tuned in the coming weeks to find out what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Honest Review? Sure.

High Points:
-Your match writing has definitely improved since TWISB's return. Most of them were good.
-Glad to see you not giving the belt back to Orton.
-You seem to be building something decent with Punk/Nash.

Low Points:
-The Youtube vids are highly annoying.
-Divas Match was too long.
-Swearing in WWE? Doesn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:59 pm

RAW will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 pm

October 3rd 2011

::Burn It To The Ground blasts through the speakers as the fans in attendance go wild. Spotlights flash around the arena, showing all of the screaming fans. The camera zooms passed the commentary table showing Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole sitting with grins on their faces. The camera then cuts to the ring as RAW Supershow gets underway.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Please welcome at this time, the NEEEEEWWW United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans jump to their feet, cheering like mad, as Zack Ryder’s music hits. After a few moments, Zack Ryder walks out wearing his headband, sunglasses, shirt and wrestling trunks with the United States Championship around his waist. He makes an L with one hand and an I with the other while shouting his trademark catchphrase. He dances down the ramp, showing off his United States Championship the entire time. He slowly walks up the steps and looks around with a grin on his face before entering the ring and grabbing a mic.::

~Zack Ryder~
>>“I am your NEW United States Champion bro and this Championship is going nowhere anytime soon. Dolph Ziggler seems to think that my win was a fluke but if it was a fluke then how come I pinned him twice? I mean come on bro, I hate the greatest Rough Ryder EVER last night! Not only that but I had to put up with that idiot Swagger. Once I took out him the rest was simple. As for tonight, I got nothing planned so I was thinking of kicking it in the back with some of my broskis. Anyone up for a party?”<<

::The fans cheer as Ryder says this, obviously answering his question.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Jack Swagger walks out with a mic in hand. He glares down at Ryder in the ring as he speaks.::

~Jack Swagger~
>>“Who the hell do you think you are Zack? Last night you got a cheap shot on me which resulted in you getting a fluke victory over Dolph. That means that you don’t deserve to be Champion and I am going to make sure that you don’t hold onto it for much longer. I am challenging you to a match right now and, after I beat you, you will defend that Championship against Dolph. Whether you like it or not, that Championship is coming back into our possession very soon.”<<

::By the time Swagger is finished, he is already in the ring and ready for a fight. Ryder takes off his Championship and hands it to the referee before throwing his shirt and headband into the crowd. He takes off his sunglasses and makes sure that his hair is spiked before setting them in the corner. A referee runs down to the ring and it appears we have a match about to get underway.::

--------------------------------------------------------

One on One Match
-Non-Title-
Zack Ryder © v Jack Swagger

~Closing Moments~

::Ryder goes for a dropkick but Swagger manages to swat his legs away at the last second. Ryder hits the mat hard and holds his abdomen in pain as Swagger drags him to his feet. As soon as Swagger has Ryder up, he locks his arms around his waist and goes to pick him up for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but Ryder manages to scurry out. Swagger gets ahead of himself and goes for a clothesline but Ryder ducks underneath and waits for Swagger to turn around before hitting him with the Rough Ryder. The fans jump to their feet as he hooks the leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, the United States Champion Zack Ryder!”<<

::Ryder gets to his feet and grins out to the fans as they chant his name. He grabs his United States Championship from the referee and raises it high in the air. He goes to leave but Swagger comes from behind and takes him down with a shot to the back of the head. Ryder falls to the mat, dropping the United States Championship. Swagger picks up the belt and stalks Ryder. As soon as Ryder is up, Swagger runs at him with the United States Championship but Ryder ducks underneath before pulling down the top rope, sending Swagger crashing to the outside. Ryder gets up and walks back to the centre of the ring, smirking out at Swagger. Out of nowhere, Dolph Ziggler runs in the ring and jumps up before nailing Ryder with the Zig Zag. The fans boo as Ziggler gets up and kicks Ryder before leaving the ring. He helps Swagger to his feet before taking the United States Championship from him. He throws it over his shoulder and winks at Ryder before he and Swagger walk backstage with the United States Championship in their possession.::

::Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area with a microphone in his hand. He lifts the microphone to his mouth and grins while he speaks.::

~Josh Mathews~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen I am Josh Mathews and joining me at this time is Alberto Del Rio. Alberto, last night you put your body on the line when you sent both yourself and John Cena flying off the top of the cell and through the announce table last night. Many people, me included, are wondering exactly what injuries you received as a result of that damage last night.”<<

::As the camera widens out, Alberto Del Rio is revealed to be standing next to Josh with his entire abdomen and chest bandaged up. His right arm is also bandaged, as is his left thigh and knee. He winces in pain as he speaks.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“Last night I took a risk and it didn’t pay off. I almost won the WWE Championship but Super Cena got back up and he took me out. Fortunately, my injuries are not too severe and I can still compete but I would be much happier if I were standing here with the WWE Championship. John Cena, this isn’t over yet!”<<

::Del Rio limps off as Josh grins into the camera and we cut back to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time, the Chief Operating Office of the WWE, Triple H!”<<

::The fans go insane as Triple H’s music hits. A spotlight shines down on the stage and the cheers increase as Triple H walks out into it. He looks around at the crowd and adjusts his suit before proceeding down the ramp. He walks up the steps before stepping in the ring and grabbing a mic.::

~Triple H~
>>“Last night Kevin Nash returned to the WWE and put CM Punk through not only the cell, but also a table and the ring. I feel it is necessary to make it clear that when you are fired you do not get to be treated like a WWE Superstar and that is why I fired whoever the idiot was who played Kevin Nash’s music last night and allowed him in the building! Fortunately, CM Punk is not permanently injured but will be unable to compete for the next couple of weeks. However, he is here tonight and he will be out here to address the situation with Kevin Nash. Kevin, I know you’re not here tonight because I have been keeping a close eye on you and the moment that you come anywhere near a WWE arena, I will personally through you out.”<<

::The fans cheer Triple H as he glares into the camera. The glare soon fades and a grin spreads across his face.::

~Triple H~
>>“Despite a couple of indiscrepancies last night, I still feel that the show as a whole was superb. Both Mark Henry and John Cena retained their Championships inside the confides of Hell In A Cell while Zack Ryder won his first singles Championship after defeating Dolph Ziggler in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match. However, I cannot stand by the actions of Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger from earlier on tonight and I am therefore demanding that they hand over the United States Championship to Zack Ryder. If they refuse then I will personally take it from them.”<<

::Triple H stares up the ramp, annoyed at the interruption. Alberto Del Rio limps out, bandaged up, and takes his time getting down to the ring. He finally reaches the bottom of the ramp and rolls in the ring before getting to his feet and grabbing a mic. Triple H laughs at Del Rio as he slowly limps over to him.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“You think this is funny?! You think it is funny that I am in so much pain it hurts when I breathe?”<<

~Triple H~
>>“Yeah I think it’s pretty funny.”<<

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“You are an idiot! The sooner you lose control the better!”<<

~Triple H~
>>“What are you going to do about it?”<<

::Del Rio goes to speak but instead smashes Triple H over the head with his mic. Del Rio begins to pummel Triple H with shot after shot until security rush into the ring and drag him off of Triple H. Triple H slowly gets to his feet and pushes security away before kicking Del Rio hard in the abdomen. Del Rio doubles over in pain and Triple H quickly snatches Del Rio before nailing the Pedigree. The fans cheer him on as he instructs security to take Del Rio out of the ring. He picks up his mic and speaks to Del Rio as he is dragged up the ramp.::

~Triple H~
>>“You picked the wrong day to piss me off Alberto. I would say you are going to regret this but I am sure you are already aware of that. Alberto Del Rio... YOU’RE FIRED!”<<

::Triple H throws down the mic and storms out of the ring, following Del Rio as he is dragged up the ramp.::

::Theodore Long stands in Sheamus’ locker room, talking to him about his match later on tonight. He notices the camera entering the locker room and quickly ushers it out before shutting the door.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Intercontinental Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Washington, D.C., weighing 251lb, Alex Riley!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Alex Riley runs out while green spotlights flash around the arena. He makes his way toward the ring as a replay of his victory from last night airs over the titantron. Once the replay ends, Riley is in the ring, ready for this match.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Making his way to the ring, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing 223lb, he is the current Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Cody Rhodes walks out the moment his music hits. He is wearing his leather coat with his hood covering the facial reconstruction mask on his face and the Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He slowly walks down the ramp as two men walk ahead of him and hand out paper bags. Rhodes reaches the ring and rolls in before getting to his feet. He throws off his hood and stares right through Riley before taking off his jacket and Championship.::

One on One Match
-Intercontinental Championship-
Alex Riley v Cody Rhodes ©

~Closing Moments~

::Rhodes goes for a clothesline but Riley ducks underneath before turning around and taking down Rhodes with a hard right hand. The fans cheer as Riley screams at Rhodes to get back up before sending him reeling with a big clothesline. Riley stalks Rhodes, waiting for him to get up. As soon as Rhodes gets to his feet, Riley gets Rhodes up on his shoulders for the TKO but throws him down when he sees Barrett running down the ramp. Barrett jumps onto the apron and Riley runs at him but Barrett jumps down, causing Riley to miss. This proves to be a worthy distraction, however, as Rhodes grabs Riley’s head and drags him back before nailing the Cross Rhodes. Barrett stands smirking as Rhodes makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIILLL the Intercontinental Champion, Cody Rhodes!”<<

::Cody Rhodes slowly gets to his feet, staring at Barrett standing outside of the ring. He snatches the Intercontinental Championship from the referee and raises it in the air before leaving the ring. As soon as Rhodes leave, Barrett slides in and shakes his head at a downed Riley. He drags him to his feet and hoists him up onto his shoulders before nailing the Wasteland. The fans boo him as he stands over the fallen body with a smirk on his face.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans in attendance go insane as Cult of Personality blares over the speakers. After a few moments of waiting, CM Punk slowly limps out wearing jeans and his Best In The World shirt. The entire time he limps down the ramp, he holds his abdomen and neck in pain, obviously as a result from being powerbombed through the cell, table and ring. He finally reaches the ring and gets to his feet before grabbing a mic.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last night I literally went through hell! However, this was not at the hands of either of my scheduled opponents. Instead, that old has-been, Kevin Nash, once again attacked me and, after hitting me with a Jackknife Powerbomb through not only the cell but also a table and the ring, he once again cost me the WWE Championship. It is beginning to become obvious who those behind this whole conspiracy are, especially after Kevin Nash attempted to give Alberto Del Rio a cheap win last night. I did come out here with the intention of calling out Del Rio but it appears that he is no longer with the company so that is out of the question. Next I thought I would call out Kevin Nash but since Triple H has stated that Kevin Nash is not allowed anywhere near the arena, he is also out of the question. That leaves one and one man alone; the WWE Champion John Cena.”<<

::The fans give a mixture of cheers and boos at the mention of John Cena’s name.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last night I would have won the WWE Championship had it not been for Kevin Nash and I want the match I deserve at Survivor Series. I want John Cena to come out here right now and accept my challenge for a match at Survivor Series.”<<

::The mixture of cheers and boos continue as John Cena slowly walks out with the WWE Championship around his shoulder. He stops on the stage and salutes the fans before half limping down the ramp. He slides in the ring and raises the Championship in the air once again before grabbing a mic.::

~John Cena~
>>“Punk, last night we all went through hell but only one of us managed to come out on the other end. I flew from the top of the cell right through the announce table yet I was still able to come out with the WWE Championship. However I do agree that you were cheated out of a fair chance by Kevin Nash so I would be happy to give you a shot at this Championship in Madison Square Garden at Survivor Series. However, like everyone else, you must earn your shot so if it’s alright with Triple H then I would prefer to-”<<

::John Cena is cut off as his mic goes dead. Punk goes to speak but his mic is also dead and while he and Cena are wondering what is going on, the lights in the arena begin to go out one by one. Eventually, the final light in the arena goes off and the entire time is engulfed in darkness. A scream of pain can be heard in the ring but it soon dies down. After a few minutes of the arena being in darkness, the lights come back on and Cena is out cold in the ring while Punk sits in the corner. The fans don’t know whether to boo or cheer as Punk sits looking confused as to what just happened.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Mexico City, weighing 175lb, Sin Cara!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Sin Cara’s music hits. Smoke bellows around the entranceway, hiding Sin Cara from view. Once Cara jumps out of the smoke, the cheers grow louder as they see he is wearing the light blue outfit with the golden coat. He unzips the coat and throws it off before running down the ramp. He jumps up and soars over the top rope before turning it into a forward roll and getting to his feet. He points around to the fans as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing 253lb, Booker T!”<<

::As soon as Booker T’s music hits, the fans go completely insane. They grow louder as he dances out in his ring gear. He makes his way down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before rolling in the ring. He gets to his feet and extends his hand to Sin Cara, who shakes it before both men take a step back and await the bell.::

One on One Match
Sin Cara v Booker T

~Closing Moments~

::Cara comes flying off the top rope and nails a huge crossbody to Booker T to huge cheers from the crowd. Cara gets to his feet and raises his arm in the air before stepping out onto the apron. He stalks Booker T as he slowly gets to his feet but Booker smartly walks over to the ropes, getting far away from Cara. The referee turns his back on Cara, checking on Booker, and out of nowhere the second Sin Cara runs out of nowhere, now wearing a black outfit, and jumps up onto the apron next to Cara. Black Cara kicks Blue Cara hard in the side of the head before throwing him in the ring. Black Cara then jumps off the apron and runs up the ramp and to the back. Back in the ring, Cara slowly begins getting to his feet but as soon as he gets to his knee, Booker runs over and nails the Scissor Kick before getting the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Booker T!”<<

::Booker T gets to his feet and raises his arms in the air to small cheers from the crowd. He helps Cara to his feet and shakes his hand before the two embrace. Cara raises Booker’s arm in victory before leaving the ring and heading after Black Cara.::

::Air Boom are seen walking through the hallway as the “Next” logo pops up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Please welcome at this time, the WWE Tag Team Champions, Air Boom!”<<

::Evan Bourne runs out with the WWE Tag Team Championship over his shoulder to huge cheers from the crowd. He points out to the crowd before stepping back as Kofi Kingston jumps out. The two slap hands before jogging down the ramp. The two slide in the ring and begin taunting to the fans before Evan grabs a mic.::

~Evan Bourne~
>>“Last night Kofi and I defeated The Usos and retained our WWE Tag Team Championships! However, we are not out here to talk about our match, as I am sure you all know. After our match last night we were attacked by two fans that jumped the barricade and ran away before security managed to reach them. I have a message for those two guys and it is plain and simple; don’t mess with us. When you look at the two of us we may not look like the most intimidating of guys but I can assure you that we are no pushovers and if you pick a fight with us then you sure as hell will be on dangerous grounds.”<<

::The fans cheer Evan as he glares into the camera. He passes the mic over to Kofi as he continues.::

~Kofi Kingston~
>>“Couldn’t have put it much better myself Evan, those two punks last night showed us exactly what the fan base in the WWE is like right now. However, we know that there are good fans out there and the only reason we are out here tonight is to issue a warning to anyone who feels like doing to us what those two punks did last night. If anyone tries that then they better be watching their backs!”<<

::Kingston drops the mic and nods his head at Bourne before the two leave the ring and head to the back.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following is Daniel Bryan’s Open Challenge and it is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing 192lb, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Daniel Bryan runs out with the Money In The Bank briefcase in his hand. He points in the air and sidesteps down the ramp before jumping onto the apron. He climbs to the second rope and puts one foot on the top rope before raising the briefcase in the air. He jumps in the ring and puts down the briefcase before awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“On his way to the ring, from Manchester, England, weighing 265lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::Wade Barrett walks out with a cocky grin on his face as Bryan stands in the ring nodding his head. Barrett slowly walks down the ramp, staring at the briefcase sitting in the ring as he knows it could soon be in his grasp. He slides in the ring and gets to his feet before signalling to Bryan that he is going to beat him.::

One on One Match
-Money In The Bank Briefcase-
Daniel Bryan (H) v Wade Barrett

~Closing Moments~

::Barrett runs off the ropes and goes to nail a big boot to the face of Bryan but Bryan manages to move out of the way before grabbing his leg and tripping him up. Bryan instantly goes to kick Barrett in the head but Barrett ducks underneath, grabbing Bryan and rolling him up. However, Bryan rolls right throw and gets to his feet before kicking Barrett hard in the side of his head. The fans cheer as Bryan signals for the LeBell Lock. He goes to grab Barrett’s arm but Barrett throws Bryan away before jumping to his feet. Barrett gets Bryan up on his shoulders but before he can do anything he drops him back down and runs at the ropes as Alex Riley jumps onto the apron. In what is a repeat of what Barrett did to Riley earlier on in the night, Barrett swings with a right but Riley ducks underneath, allowing Bryan to capitalise on the distraction. Bryan spins Barrett around grabs his arm before dragging him down to the ground and locking in the LeBell Lock. After struggling for a few minutes, Barrett finally taps out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Daniel Bryan!”<<

::Bryan releases his hold on Barrett and gets to his feet before grabbing his briefcase. He raises it high in the air with both hands before leaving the ring, leaving Barrett to the mercy of Riley. Riley slides in the ring and stalks Barrett as he gets to his feet holding his arm. As soon as Barrett is up, Riley spins him around before hoisting him up and nailing the TKO. Riley stands above Barrett and grins down at him as the fans cheer him on.::

::Beth Phoenix and Natalya sit in their locker room and Natalya has the Divas Championship sitting next to her. They both look at it and grin before getting to their feet. Natalya picks up the title and the two begin heading toward the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Divas Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, the team of Beth Phoenix and Natalya; Divas of Doom!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Beth Phoenix and Natalya slowly walk out, with Natalya wearing the Divas Championship around her waist. The two women stand at the top of the ramp and look around grinning before slowly walking down the ramp. They both enter the ring and stand in the corner before awaiting their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, the team of Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox!”<<

::Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox strut out as Beth and Natalya glare at them from the ring. They both pose together at the top of the ramp before proceeding down the ramp. They both step in the ring and stand opposite from Beth and Natalya.::

Tag Team Match
Divas of Doom v Kelly Kelly & Alicia Fox

~Closing Moments~

::Kelly Kelly slaps Natalya across the face which sets her off, grabbing Kelly by the hair and throwing her into the corner. Natalya tags in Beth who instantly goes on the attack, smashing Kelly with forearms to the face. The fans boo Beth as she hoists Kelly up and slams her back down with a suplex. Beth tags Natalya back in before running over and knocking Alicia off of the apron. Beth goes out after her while Natalya hoists Kelly to her feet. Natalya grabs Kelly by the waist and hoists her up before slamming her back down with a powerbomb, right into the pinfall attempt.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, the Divas of Doom!”<<

::Natalya gets to her feet and kicks Kelly away before snatching the Divas Championship from the referee. She raises it in the air as Beth enters the ring and raises her arm in victory. The two look at the two divas writhing in pain before leaving the ring and heading up the ramp.::

::Big Show sits in his locker room and laces up his boots before sitting up straight. He smirks at his hand as he makes a fist and gets to his feet. He storms out of his locker room and makes his way toward the ring for this evening’s Main Event.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall where the winner will gain their representative the General Manager position of the RAW Supershow.”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, representing the Anonymous General Manager, Big Show!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as pyro explodes around the titantron. He slowly walks out with a huge smirk on his face, ignoring the booing fans. He slowly proceeds down the ramp before stepping onto the apron. He raises his right arm in the air before stepping over the top rope and awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 272lb, representing his manager for this match Theodore Long, Sheamus!”<<

::Sheamus walks out as his music blasts through the speakers to huge cheers from the crowd. Theodore Long walks out behind him and following him the entire time. Sheamus smashes his chest a few times before spreading out his arms and screaming at the top of his lungs. He walks down the ramp, looking around with a grin on his face the entire time. He slides in the ring and stares across at Big Show as they both await the bell.::

One on One Match
-Winner Gains Their Representative The General Manager Position-
Big Show (representing the Anonymous General Manager) v Sheamus (representing Theodore Long)

~Closing Moments~

::Show drags Sheamus across the ring, making sure to pull some of his hair out at the same time. He picks him up and hoists him into the air but Sheamus manages to power out. He then runs off the ropes and comes back with a big shoulder block, sending Show backing into the ropes. Sheamus goes for it again, almost taking the big man down. He runs off the ropes a third time but Show takes him down with a huge spear before Sheamus can hit him. The fans boo as Show gets to his feet grinning. Show makes a fist with a hand and swings at Sheamus but Sheamus ducks underneath. He then runs off the ropes and goes for a Brogue Kick but Show grabs him by the throat before hitting a huge Chokeslam. Sheamus hits the mat hard and is obviously in pain. Show looks to go for a pin but instead drags Sheamus to his feet. He then makes a fist with his hand once again and this time nails a huge Knockout Punk on Sheamus before making the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, thus gaining the Anonymous General Manager the RAW Supershow General Manager position, Big Show!”<<

::Boos echo around the arena as Show gets to his feet with his arm raises high in the air. Theodore Long can be seen standing on the outside, absolutely shocked that Sheamus lost. He holds his face in his hands as tears begin to well up in his eyes. A “thank you Teddy” chant rings around the arena as he waves around at all of them. However, Show leans over the top rope and grabs Teddy by the head before dragging him in the ring. Teddy pleads with him to leave him alone but Show just shakes his head before hitting him with a Knockout Punch.::

::The fans boo as everyone turns to the Anonymous RAW General Manager podium as an automated voice speaks through it.::

~Anonymous RAW Supershow General Manager~
>>“Bang! Bang!”<<

::The fans cheer at the familiarity of this sound but the cheers soon turn to boos as they turn back to Show standing above the unconscious body of Theodore Long. RAW Supershow goes off the air as Big Show looks down upon Teddy with a smirk on his face.::
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Good show,

Foley *Rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:14 pm

The worst piece of crap I have ever read...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 Raw_su10

*This week on RAW Supershow!*

The RAW Supershow General Manager has made it very clear that he wants the support from the entire RAW Supershow roster and anyone who steps out of line will be punished. This is exactly what will happen to Sheamus as the RAW Supershow GM has expressed great frustration against Sheamus' decision to side with Theodore Long last week. What will happen when Sheamus steps into the ring and faces his punishment from the General Manager?

Since winning the Divas Championship at Hell In A Cell, Natalya has been on a high. With both her and Beth Phoenix reigning over the WWE, somebody needs to step up and make a stand. This comes in the form of Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox and AJ; all of whom will compete in a Fatal Four Way, including Beth Phoenix, this Monday to determine the #1 Contender to Natalya's Divas Championship.

Current Money In The Bank holder, Daniel Bryan, has felt low for the past couple of months after a series of losses. Last week, Daniel Bryan finally got back on his winning ways when he defeated Wade Barrett to retain possession of his briefcase. This week, Daniel Bryan gets the chance to prove himself against the World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry. What will happen when these two men collide? Could we possibly see a cash in LIVE on RAW Supershow?!

Since returning in January, Booker T joined the Smackdown commentary team and called the action from ringside. Last week, this all changed as Booker T returned to the ring in a victorious effort against Sin Cara. This week, Booker T speaks out for the first time since returning to the ring and has stated that he has a very special message for somebody. Who does he have a message for? What is next for the future Hall of Famer?

Cody Rhodes recently stated on WWE.com that he is the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time and intends on holding his Championship for many months, perhaps even years, to come. He also stated that he will kick off RAW Supershow this week to help enlighten the fans. What will happen when Cody Rhodes takes to the ring? Will the fans listen to him?

*All of this and much, much more!*
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:39 am

HiaC Review
For a start I absaloutely hate your colouring. It's just a mesh and makes little to no sense. Just sayin'. It'd be much more readable if you had something clear set out but all I'm really seeing is youg going to town on the colour wheel. I feel now is also a good time to state that you asked me for a 'proper review' and to me that means constructive cristicism so don't flame me for trying to help you.

Sin Cara versus Sin Cara. For terms of clarity I don't know if #1 and #2 were the way to go. Perhaps you should have used the 'Negro' and 'Azuril' that's actually being used. The match its self was okay-ish. I can understand that you were trying to make a fast-paced approach for this match but in actuality there was no real story behind it. You had #2 being boo'd .. but for moves such as moonsaults? Surely it would have had more sense for him to be boo'd for underlying dirty tactics or rest holds. Something to take away from what should be a spot-fest. Also as it was their first time meeting, I expected the opening to be a little bit cagey - you know suss the opposition out. But they launched straight into springboards and dives. I would've recommend using some chain grappling to start this one out. I can only presume you intend on continuing this fued going by the finish. I think it was a weak finish to a PPV match. If you wanted to continue this feud you should have had #2 roll #1 up or something. However I wouldn't like to see this feud continued and I would have had #1 come out cleanly with a pin-fall victory. You can't just discard this feud now however and try not to take this harshly - I fail to see you capturing my interest with this feud.

I really don't think the fans would 'burst into cheers' at the mention of Daniel Bryan - guys done nothing since MitB. I liked the general idea behind the promo even if I thought the writing of it was a bit weak. I would've had him worked up to the nines and have cut a really furious, from the heart promo. I also don't like the contradivtiveness in Bryan's statements. He says he's losing every week and then he claims he's a main player right now. I must say though if you intend on booking him to go on a good string of wins or whatever between now and MitB it'd make him a much more legitimate competitor for the WHC come Mania. You've some job ahead of you as right now I just don't see him main-eventing.

Alex Riley versus Drew McIntyre versus Wade Barrett versus Justin Gabriel. Pre-match notice ~ awful match choice and competitors. Ladder matches are meant to be big career-threatening matches with the reward being an unbelievable prize. Put it this way I wouldn't compete in one just to gain a shot at the IC Belt on a weekly show. As for the competitors? McIntyre? Gabriel? What the heck have they done to deserve to be in this match? I can't really see Alex Riley as an IC Champion. I would've gone for something far simpler like Wade Barrett versus Rey Mysterio. It's high time this belt got a bit of prestgie. Anyway... for the actual match writing itself I have no real complaints aside from the fact that I think you're making Gabriel look a lot better than he is. McIntyre showed glimpses of an un-remorseful character who'd do anything. I liked that - work with that. Barrett and Riley are very boring to be honest. Well that's how you're portraying them. Um, I'm not into this cheap-ending shit. Besides isn't Bryan meant to be a face? Like a hella face? Terrible booking here in my opinion. And terrible choice of winner (although nice working selling the Wasteland). Rhodes better retain. PS seriously doubt the fans would go wild for Alex Riley winning a number one contendership match.

Beth Phoenix versus Natalya verus Kelly Kelly. Phoenix and Natalya are tweeners? Plus why another multi-match?? I semi like the story of the 2 on 1. But in reality Natalya and Phoenix don't personally want the championship they just don't want Kelly to have it. I would've cut all moments of animosity between Phoenix and Natalya because to them once one of them won it - the Diva's division would be better. I like how you finally incorporated the tweener side by having a mixed reaction with the sharpshooter although you dropped the ball when they resulted in boo'ing. Natalya is a great choice as champion but I think she would be cheered just as much as boo'd.

Um I thought the Ryder promo was very out of character? I know you said bro a few times in the second paragraph but other than that it could've been Joe Bloggs speaking. Just something to note.

Air Boom versus The Uso's. Air Boom needs some feeding - feed 'em The Uso's. No complaints except I would not have had The Uso's push Air Boom so close.

This attack is the first thing that has made me want to read RAW.

Teddy Longs a lick-ass. He wouldn't interupt HHH. Anon GM? This shit again? Really man? Motherfucking? What a terrible promo man.

Mark Henry versus Randy Orton. Why did they cheer Henry after the clothesline? ... I don't think anybody could 'quickly roll' Henry up. I wouldn't have had Orton kick out from The World's Strongest Slam ... makes Henry look weak. Also how many times do you want to have the RKO reveresed? All I can say is you picked the right result ...

I like the thought of Sheamus being champ but it's very soon after their recent feud.

Punk promo was nothing special, not bad though. Why the change of colour? You should run things through a grammer checker btw noticed a few things a bit off.

Dolph Ziggler versus Zack Ryder. I think it's a shit stip. If Ryder wins he would have pinned Ziggles four times in two weeks - that just about kills Ziggler. So to me going into this match I know Ziggler has to win. Kinda ruins it. Good writing before the first pin with the involvement of Swagger. The pin was a bit weird dude? REVERSAL doesn't really explain much. Nice continuity with the Swagger interference. I think Ryder would have been down for two pin-falls. Brass knuckles like. Well written match but I think Ryder was a powerful object to have at your disposal and you pulled the trigger way too soon.

Main Event. Well-written, I have to say. I wouldn't have gone to the top of the cell though. Nash on top of a cell? HAH! Nash putting Punk through the cell lacks logic in my opinion. Well-written as I say but another cheap-ending.

So yeah, not gunna lie mate you didn't grab my attention nearly as much as your old TWISB with Nick. The only reason I'd read RAW was to see who Air Boom were attacked by. Sorry, didn't like it much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be   WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE RAW Supershow | The Way It Should Be
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next