The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

It seems all ex-Nexus members are done

Go down 
+2
Oriadon
JD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

It seems all ex-Nexus members are done Empty
PostSubject: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 am

Well,if you don't believe me,just take a look:

-McGillicutty and Otunga=Jobbing to tag team division.

-Heath Slater,Mason Ryan,Justin Gabriel=Appearing only on Superstars or jobbing to Main Event people.

-Darren Young=On NXT,and definetely he's not going to win it.

-Wade Barrett=He's the best right now out of everyone else,but he still on Mid-Card on 2 years in WWE.

-Husky Harris=On FCW.

-Michael Tarver=He already got fired.

-Skip Sheffield=Injured.

I'm not putting in Daniel Bryan,Punk and Cena because Bryan only was one day on The Nexus,and Punk and Cena,well,I just feel that they didn't deserve to be mentioned since they already we're good before entering Nexus.But well,see?WWE is making NXT just at the end to treat the guys like this,the booker who got the idea of NXT should be fired,you know,this completely sucks.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 am

The members of Nexus basically got a free ride for a while, one that four of them rode to championships. I don't want to include Wade Barrett on the list of Nexus failures, as he is their greatest success. The work Barrett did showed that he deserves to be in the WWE, and I can appreciate the fact that he hasn't been rocketed to the world title just to lose it and fall on his face ala Jack Swagger.

I cannot stand McGillicutty and Otunga, glad they are no longer tag team champions. Sure, they were a team, but really, they were so lacking in credibility and likability that they were doomed.

Darren Young...cannot say if he's getting better over on NXT...I'd hope so, considering how long the season's been going.

Mason Ryan is hella green, he wasn't ready to be called up IMO.

Slater is average at best, but I do notice one thing he does really well: sell his opponent's offense. Guess who gets the role of making better wrestlers look devastating?

Honestly? The WWE didn't go all the way with Nexus, and as with anything where you half-ass things, it didn't stick. The concept was great, but execution was lacking. More talented members wouldn't have hurt them either. Tarver, Slater, Otunga and Young never did much for me. Didn't see much of Sheffield, Gabriel was all right, Barrett was good, and Bryan was good as always.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am

Otunga could actually be a stud if given the chance and right booking. Mark mah words.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:08 pm

I agree with you saying Barrett is the greatest success of Nexus,but what I'm not,is that you said that Heath Slater is average at best,I'll say Justin Gabriel is,you know,Slater only appear on major shows like Raw or Smack Down just to lose,Gabriel only appears on WWE Superstars,but at least he wins.

I say just shut down NXT after Season 5,so many more people wrestling skills will not be bad-wasted,like for example,Johnny Curtis,Season 4 has finished like 6 months ago,and where's him?He hasn't appeared on the WWE yet.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Johny has appeared lots of times, but that is beside the point considering that he hasn't won.

Slater = Chavo
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Smurf JD wrote:
I agree with you saying Barrett is the greatest success of Nexus,but what I'm not,is that you said that Heath Slater is average at best,I'll say Justin Gabriel is,you know,Slater only appear on major shows like Raw or Smack Down just to lose,Gabriel only appears on WWE Superstars,but at least he wins.

I say just shut down NXT after Season 5,so many more people wrestling skills will not be bad-wasted,like for example,Johnny Curtis,Season 4 has finished like 6 months ago,and where's him?He hasn't appeared on the WWE yet.
Didn't you catch SmackDown? Slater lost and Gabriel won.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:

That's what I'm saying ._.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Smurf JD wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:

You said Slater appears on Raw and Gabriel is only on Superstars, which clearly isn't the case.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Smurf JD wrote:

You said Slater appears on Raw and Gabriel is only on Superstars, which clearly isn't the case.
Yeah,as you said,I didn't catch Smack Down this week,but most of their matches are on Superstars.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 1:30 pm

TBH when I look at Nexus here is basically what I see

Wade Barrett- without a doubt one of the true stars of the Nexus however in my opinion he was pushed into a main event to earlier in his career and despite achieving success on Smackdown has been faltering lately.

Justin Gabriel- One of the other standouts from Nexus but the only problem with him is this, when you look at barrett, Tarver even Otunga they look like Bad Guys, he looks too much like a Twilight kind of guy and looked too nice to be in a bad ass group all I can say is WWE have seen sense in turning him face as that is a natural fit.

Skip Sheffield- When Nexus first started I saw him as one of the biggest prospects out of the bunch especially now he ditched that cowboy gimmick(even though that was funny) and I have to say I am going to be very interested as to seeing what he does when he comes back from injury.

Michael Tarver- By far the biggest waste of potential by WWE, I have to say from when he was on NXT to when he was in Nexus I was hoping to see what he could really do as he can talk and he can wrestle unfortunately he just was not given the chance.

David Otunga- Now despite other opinions on Mr Otunga when I saw him on NXT I thought despite needing help in the ring he could have a promising future and I have to say i was hoping he could break out on his own in the draft and move to Smackdown but instead now I am interested in seeing him and Michael's inevitable break up and where he goes on from there.

Heath Slater- Let me think Irritating voice tone, Bad Hair and looks and acts pretty goofy hmm who does that remind me of Chris Jericho in WCW, Slater in my opinion has improved a ton since his Nexus Days and could play an effective role in the WWE like Simon Dean used to, sure he won't win a world title and sure he won't have the company built round him but he will play an important role getting others over.

Darren Young- Now I was not a Darren Young fan at first and I probably won't say I am his biggest fan now but when I saw him having some decent matches on superstars with the likes of Primo and Regal I started to take notice and despite it being a waste of his talent being on NXT I will be interested in seeing how his current storyline with William Regal progress.

Husky Harris- Now when Husky was on NXT I was impressed with him because he is a big guy but he can move and I was hoping to see him come to more then being shipped back down to FCW, however I am now anticipating a tag team debut for the Rotundos on WWE.

Michael McGillicutty- Now Michael is a man who many saw as the next big thing on NXT until his infamous Regenesis of McGillicutty promo however I am still expecting big things for the second generation star especially when WWE finally decide to let him be himself (Joe Hennig) and not just a bland man with a bad name.

Mason Ryan- And now it brings me to the muscle, a man who despite being very Green will have a solid future in the WWE in my opinion he has the potential to be a big upper card kind of guy especially with his face turn, a Goldberg style push may be in his future who knows.

Obviously thats my opinion, if you disagree you disagree but wither way thats my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems all ex-Nexus members are done   It seems all ex-Nexus members are done Empty

Back to top Go down

It seems all ex-Nexus members are done
Page 1 of 1