The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!

Go down 
+6
Cole
TJ
Jarrett
Styles
fuck
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 am

Marik got one less rep thingy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Marik got one less rep thingy for some reason.

'Cause Jarrett has a big flappy vagina and couldn't handle when I posted the truth...ABOUT AMERICA~!! So that's why he saves all his money and buys Tampons...for his big flappy vagina, 'cause he's a scared coward of a punk-ass bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 am

UNIVERSE WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY
I HAVE STORY I WAS AT HOME
I WAS GO TO SLEEP WHEN TIRED
BUT WAKE UP BECAUSE AT DOOR!!!
I GO TO DOOR!! I OPEN NOBODY WAS THERE!!!
IT WAS FONE
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:
can I be a superfriend... sidekick?

Yes, son. Yes, you can. NOW DO SUPERFRIEND...sidekick...STUFF~!!
YES! *runs off like excited small child to go do SUPERFRIEND... sidekick...STUFF!!*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 pm

The greatest thread in the history of ever.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Of course it is Marik it's superfriend endorsed.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 pm

God V2 (SUPERFRIEND) wrote:

Can I be a Super Friend sidekick too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Cujo Mark wrote:

Can I be a Super Friend sidekick too? Very Happy

No, get out...

Adam...ME AND CASEY HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA EVAR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 pm

ITS AMAZING AS ALL FUCK
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT~!~!~!~!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 pm

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT~!~!~!~!

IT'S FUCKING SUPER MAGIC~!! WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS...PRIVATELY~!!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 am

Dicks...everywhere...
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 am

OTT Much
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:01 am

He Looks Hispaninc to me! wrote:
OTT Much

If you mean "over the top", then no...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:08 am

it sorta is but then everything on here is.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 am

Marik, the Rapist wrote:
You wanna know something? I said, "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING?" Too bad, because I don't give a fuck if you wanna know, I'm gonna spit this shit out anyway, then do your mom. ANYWAYS... Much like Adam, I too have grown tired of standing by. Though no one probably noticed it, I was on WWE Universe long - very long before I actually started RP'ing. I was around at the time of Fan Nation and the birth of one of the supposed greatest CAWs ever...Hardcore Demon. Now, you may say, "what does that big stupid doodoo head have to do with this shoot-thing?" Well, kid...shut the fuck up and I'll tell you. The reason it took me so long to come around to RP'ing is because I was disgraced. By whom? The...thing...I just said...Hardcore Demon. Now, this was before he brought the shovel down on me, no, this was much more sinister. For, you see, when I caught wind of the creation of CWW by Cau-something-whatever-fuck, I contacted him and sent him an idea for a character. What character exactly? HARDCORE DEMON~!! THAT'S RIGHT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ORIGINAL HARDCORE DEMON~!! But, somewhere, Mitch...MITCH~!!, he got his nose into Cau-something-whatever-fuck's nose and with their TWO NOSES~!! they stole the gimmick from me~!! THEY STOLE MY GIMMICK~!! I was the one who was supposed to bury everyone and be a monster who doesn't sell for anyone!! ME~!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME, DAMMIT~!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT~!?? TELL ME~!!

...and so, scarred, I decided to pretend like it never happened, and eventually channel all my creative juices and frustrations into something far, far, FAR, FFFAAAAARRRRR, better....SSSSSUUUUURRRRRGGGGGEEEEE~!!! But even then, it was too much. Hardcore Demon's power had grown since he was TAKEN FROM ME~!! and he had become a true monster. He had everyone paid off, all his knives in the right basket, and by now, he had friends who were doing the exact same thing. HARDCORE DEMON CLONES~!! That too was my idea!! MY IDEA~!! And you know what else was my idea?! BLACK HARDCORE DEMON CLONES TO CEMENT THAT I WASN'T RACIST, BUT WERE SOMEHOW RELATED TO HARDCORE DEMON~!!

Eventually, I grew tired of this shit and left, for a far better place...the CWA. A place where those faggots Michael DeJesus and Harry Jones followed me. But you know what? This time, I have truly become Hardcore Demon. After an eight-month winning/raping streak...I HAVE BECOME THE TRUE HARDCORE DEMON~!! MWAHAAHAHAHAH~!! And there is nothing anyone can do...TO STOP ME~!!
Great Scott, I had no idea CULCASI did such a thing!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 pm

The True Story Of How Mesa Was Born:

One day, The Super Friends were partying super hard, and then decided to drive home. TJ was pretty baked, so he crashed into the side of my Mom's trailer. My mom flipped out, and she tried to kill the Super Friends with a steak knife. Marik then saved everybody by seducing her, and then he made dirty love to her. The Super Friends then left my mommy. Nine months later I was born, and told another man was my father. Fast forward, and I'm a n00b on the WWE U. I open up a shitty thread, and push some wrestler named Surge as hardcore champ and tag champ, by himself. Suprise, suprise, Surge was actually the secret identity of Super Friend member MARIK! He informed me he was my real dad, and my reaction was later ripped off by a certain jackass named George Lucas. I refused to believe him, until he showed me the video Adam kept on his phone for thirteen years. At that point I was apalled, but not suprised. THE END!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:10 pm

SheSaidSheWas18 wrote:

One day, The Super Friends were partying super hard, and then decided to drive home. TJ was pretty baked, so he crashed into the side of my Mom's trailer. My mom flipped out, and she tried to kill the Super Friends with a steak knife. Marik then saved everybody by seducing her, and then he made dirty love to her. The Super Friends then left my mommy. Nine months later I was born, and told another man was my father. Fast forward, and I'm a n00b on the WWE U. I open up a shitty thread, and push some wrestler named Surge as hardcore champ and tag champ, by himself. Suprise, suprise, Surge was actually the secret identity of Super Friend member MARIK! He informed me he was my real dad, and my reaction was later ripped off by a certain jackass named George Lucas. I refused to believe him, until he showed me the video Adam kept on his phone for thirteen years. At that point I was apalled, but not suprised. THE END!

That was one insane motherfuckin' party.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 pm

SheSaidSheWas18 wrote:

That was one insane motherfuckin' party.
I smoked helly weed that day.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 pm

As Marik's kid, that pretty much makes me leader of the Kids of Superfriends, which means I get to star in atleast two movies nobody gives a shit about.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:33 pm

SheSaidSheWas18 wrote:
As Marik's kid, that pretty much makes me leader of the Kids of Superfriends, which means I get to star in atleast two movies nobody gives a shit about.

Yes, you do, son. Now go play with Casey and Sophie...or something. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK~!! I JUST DON'T~!!
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:33 pm

PS - What is the GREATEST IDEA EVAR~!!!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:43 pm

PS - What is the GREATEST IDEA EVAR~!!!

MAYBE~!! I'd tie it up with me inventing pre-sliced sliced bread sliced into cubes, and that other idea I told Casey about...WHICH WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME~!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!   The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Super Awesome SHOOT Thread ... OF DEATH~!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2