The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. I_vote_lcapAnd you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. I_voting_barAnd you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.

Go down 
+3
White guy
Oriadon
Jarrett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. Empty
PostSubject: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

As if being arrested for driving while impaired and running into a tree wasn't enough.

As if losing his job by being fired from TNA wasn't enough.

As if tweeting his (or some poor soul's) home phone number wasn't enough.

He has been sent to the hospital for falling (hmm, wonder why) in his home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Dude needs professional help. Maybe a good friend to give him a kick in the ass and help him get his act together. And you know that friend won't be Shane Helms or Jeff Hardy.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:33 pm

I forgot to mention dropping his cell phone in a hot tub.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 am

Alert me when he dies, until then I don't care.
Actually I won't care if he dies, he had a great chance at something in life and fucked it up.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 am

I feel sorry for the man
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 am

Please, you think that's sad? You obviously haven't seen the fake suicide-note video on his YouTube account.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 am

He sure did have a lot going for him, but the poor bastard let drugs influence a change in lifestyle; thanks for that, Jeff. Both of the Hardy boys will leave me with a lot of great memories, especially the first TLC match.

But seriously, the dude needs help
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 am

I've changed my oppinion. He can eat a dick, you don't pretend to commit suicide.

Da fuck?!
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:33 am

Even Jeff's wife slammed him and Brian Kendrick says he has no respect left for him.

Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:47 pm

He fucked it up for himself. Nobody will hire him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.   And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong. Empty

Back to top Go down

And you thought Matt Hardy was out of the news for a week? Wrong.
Page 1 of 1