HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 ECCW App Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Richie wrote:
OT: Am I the only one who realizes that the Did You Know Fact? Is the second times its being used?

I bet you also think "penis" is hilarious to say in class for attention.
Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1141
Age : 20
Location : My house.

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Future Surge wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Am I the only one who realizes that the Did You Know Fact? Is the second times its being used?

I bet you also think "penis" is hilarious to say in class for attention.
I'm not 10, Marik.

Its immature. I hated when we were doing the study on human organs and all that shit during Biology this past year. Half the class found the entire thing funny.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Richie wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Am I the only one who realizes that the Did You Know Fact? Is the second times its being used?

I bet you also think "penis" is hilarious to say in class for attention.
I'm not 10, Marik.

Its immature. I hated when we were doing the study on human organs and all that shit during Biology this past year. Half the class found the entire thing funny.
I still find it funny.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:19 pm

TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Am I the only one who realizes that the Did You Know Fact? Is the second times its being used?

I bet you also think "penis" is hilarious to say in class for attention.
I'm not 10, Marik.

Its immature. I hated when we were doing the study on human organs and all that shit during Biology this past year. Half the class found the entire thing funny.
I still find it funny.

Yea, but you're cool. Richie eats poop.
Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1141
Age : 20
Location : My house.

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Am I the only one who realizes that the Did You Know Fact? Is the second times its being used?

I bet you also think "penis" is hilarious to say in class for attention.
I'm not 10, Marik.

Its immature. I hated when we were doing the study on human organs and all that shit during Biology this past year. Half the class found the entire thing funny.
I still find it funny.

Yea, but you're cool. Richie eats poop.
Wow, Marik's trolling. As usual.

Insult me as you will, it doesn't matter to me what some dude ON THE INTERNET says.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Can I like that post?
Oh well .... GO RICHIE! Just for that post alone! How do I vote?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Richie wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Am I the only one who realizes that the Did You Know Fact? Is the second times its being used?

I bet you also think "penis" is hilarious to say in class for attention.
I'm not 10, Marik.

Its immature. I hated when we were doing the study on human organs and all that shit during Biology this past year. Half the class found the entire thing funny.
I still find it funny.

Yea, but you're cool. Richie eats poop.
Wow, Marik's trolling. As usual.

Insult me as you will, it doesn't matter to me what some dude ON THE INTERNET says.

I'd like to remind you of all those times you got mad at Jarrett...ON THE INTERNET. 'Cause, you know, apparently you don't get mad at people ON THE INTERNET. So, either Jarrett's not a people, or you know him in real life.

TimTapOut wrote:
Can I like that post?
Oh well .... GO RICHIE! Just for that post alone! How do I vote?



I'm still gonna buy you that slurpee or whatever, Timberly. You deserve it.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Come on Marik, I atleast should get something new considering I've been dating a new girl for over a year and banged her in a more weird place
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:17 pm

It's clear you're dying to tell us...I don't know how much "weirder" it gets coming from a Ferris wheel.

EDIT: I'll add that the last place I'd ever want to be conceived is some fair.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Jarrett wrote:
It's clear you're dying to tell us...I don't know how much "weirder" it gets coming from a Ferris wheel.

EDIT: I'll add that the last place I'd ever want to be conceived is some fair.

Ok, I shall attempt to do the epicness of Marik....

>It wasn't a Fair
>It was an Amusement Park
>She helped Amuse me
>The Weirder place was at the Movies
>On the First date
>We did it two more Times
> Super 8
> Dr. Suess
> Smurfs
>Still datin for over a year Very Happy

Did I do it right Marik?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Ferris wheel is weirder.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Ferris wheel is weirder.

Really? Thought Movie Theater was a better one
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:20 am

I got a blowjob at a Denny's once.

Replace "blowjob" with "omelet" and "Denny's" with "IHOP"
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 am

TimTapOut wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Ferris wheel is weirder.

Really? Thought Movie Theater was a better one
Well yes, I imagine it was a "better one," just not weirder.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:40 am

Jarrett wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Ferris wheel is weirder.

Really? Thought Movie Theater was a better one
Well yes, I imagine it was a "better one," just not weirder.

That and this girl isn't a complete whore like the the first one. Therefore it wasn't like throwing a hot dog into a hall way
Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 1141
Age : 20
Location : My house.

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:13 am

Future Surge wrote:
Richie wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Richie wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Richie wrote:
OT: Am I the only one who realizes that the Did You Know Fact? Is the second times its being used?

I bet you also think "penis" is hilarious to say in class for attention.
I'm not 10, Marik.

Its immature. I hated when we were doing the study on human organs and all that shit during Biology this past year. Half the class found the entire thing funny.
I still find it funny.

Yea, but you're cool. Richie eats poop.
Wow, Marik's trolling. As usual.

Insult me as you will, it doesn't matter to me what some dude ON THE INTERNET says.

I'd like to remind you of all those times you got mad at Jarrett...ON THE INTERNET. 'Cause, you know, apparently you don't get mad at people ON THE INTERNET. So, either Jarrett's not a people, or you know him in real life.

TimTapOut wrote:
Can I like that post?
Oh well .... GO RICHIE! Just for that post alone! How do I vote?



I'm still gonna buy you that slurpee or whatever, Timberly. You deserve it.
Jarrett is not a person. Jarrett is an it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013


Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2191
Age : 24
Location : The Bungalow

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 am

Just thought that I may as well post my ECCW Caws Apps here


Name: Diego Garza
Gimmick: Diego is a Master of Lucha Libre and a Luchadore Legend back in Spain, he has quite a dark side and surprisingly speaks perfect English, he also always uses the ring to his advantage
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight: 191 lb (87 kg)
Hometown: Madrid, Spain
Entrance Theme: Don Omar ft. Lucenzo - Danza Kuduro ~ Maylene And The Sons of Disaster - Open Your Eyes
Finishing Moves: El Toro Crunch (Lasso From El Paso), El Flex Impacto (High-angle bridging German suplex)
Signature Moves: Frog splash, Slingshot corkscrew crossbody, Suicide dive, Spinning tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown, Hurricanrana variations, DDT variations
Face/Heel: Face
Match Specialty: TLC



Name: Ricky Lackett
Gimmick: Ricky is a young man who was living the high life as a rich party boy until it was all taken away from him, when he got his best friend’s sister pregnant, which in turn caused him to turn to his second love in life (Wrestling} after the twins were born to earn a living for him and his new family. Through this chain of events Ricky has gained a new appreciation for what he has and is no longer self-centered like he use to be.
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight: 195 lb (88 kg)
Hometown: The City of Hope
Signatures: Running facewash, Twisting flipping leg hook belly to back suplex, Spinning delayed scoop slam, Jumping headbutt, Moonsault
Finishers: Last Cent (Superkick), Eye-Opener (Rough Ryder), No Where To Go (Crossface chickenwing)
Entrance Music: Toby Mac - Tonight ~ All Time Low - Time-Bomb
Status: Face
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:16 am

Future Surge wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Lol yes, I didn't want to be associated with my father's side of my family or have his name. So why not make my in-ring name my real one?

I saw this and absolutely lost it, pringles every where.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 am

What the fuck Randal
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2191
Age : 24
Location : The Bungalow

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:49 am

Mikel wrote:
What the fuck Randal

Are you a robot?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:48 am

What the fuck
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:49 am

Yeah ferris wheel still wins mate, unless you bang her in disneyland on the teacup ride the ferris wheel will always be the winner.

Edit: the king kong ride at universal is also an acceptable substitute
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:42 pm

What about Kohl's changing rooms or on a wrestling mat?
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Nope, that's almost sensible after the ferris wheel
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
avatar

Posts : 473
Age : 21
Location : Oneonta, NY

PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Fuck... Haunted House ride?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ECCW App Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
ECCW App Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plog!! (power log thread)
» Custom Chassis Build Thread
» The Costume Thread....
» The Home Audio thread
» The Official Polo Shirt Thread...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: