The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorld Wrestling Order - Page 2 I_voting_barWorld Wrestling Order - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Order

Go down 
+3
Karl
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 pm

I love how people bitch about have no place to rp and then the lazy bastards dont even do it

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
World Wrestling Order - Page 2 Tumblr_oy973cLkk71u1ljrzo2_540
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:47 pm

I was going to RP with John but I am about to go to bed...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

∂яιzzу мαуηє wrote:
I love how people bitch about have no place to rp and then the lazy bastards dont even do it

Maybe granger should stop bitching and rp, he owns this thread after all.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Mr Personal wrote:
I was going to RP with John but I am about to go to bed...

Sad
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:01 am

*The Bare-Knuckle Brawler and former Intercontinental Champion; Wade Barrett, arrives to the WWO arena for the very first time. As he walks through the front door's, ignoring all of the fans booing him, he is stopped by a security guard.*

Security Guard:
"Sir, I am afraid I can't let fans into the arena"

*Wade looks shocked ashe takes off his sunglasses staring down the man with a frown on his face.*

Wade Barrett:
"A fan? Really? A FAN?! Do you know who in the hell I am?!"

*The guard looks lie he is at a loss of words but when he does find out what he wants to say, Wade cuts him off and tells him in a very heavy British accent*

Wade Barrett:
"Now you listen 'ere you filthy scum bag. My name is Wade Barrett. I am thee former leader of the Nexus which revolutionized the face of this business. I am the former leader o' the Corre one o' thee most dominate groups to ever be on Smackdown let alone in the WWE. I am even a former Intercontinental Champion damn it! A fan.. Ha! Here in World Wrestling Order I'm sure that you will be hearing alot more of me rather then leading stables and winning mid-card belts. I will be main eventing and winning World Championships. Just you and any o' these ignorant fans will see. WWO is a new era for me. Not for the Corre, not for the Nexus but or Wade Barrett. Now get the hell out of my way scum"

*He pushes the man out of his way before heading through the front doors and looks around for his locker room*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:

*The Bare-Knuckle Brawler and former Intercontinental Champion; Wade Barrett, arrives to the WWO arena for the very first time. As he walks through the front door's, ignoring all of the fans booing him, he is stopped by a security guard.*

Security Guard:

*Wade looks shocked ashe takes off his sunglasses staring down the man with a frown on his face.*

Wade Barrett:

*The guard looks lie he is at a loss of words but when he does find out what he wants to say, Wade cuts him off and tells him in a very heavy British accent*

Wade Barrett:
"Now you listen 'ere you filthy scum bag. My name is Wade Barrett. I am thee former leader of the Nexus which revolutionized the face of this business. I am the former leader o' the Corre one o' thee most dominate groups to ever be on Smackdown let alone in the WWE. I am even a former Intercontinental Champion damn it! A fan.. Ha! Here in World Wrestling Order I'm sure that you will be hearing alot more of me rather then leading stables and winning mid-card belts. I will be main eventing and winning World Championships. Just you and any o' these ignorant fans will see. WWO is a new era for me. Not for the Corre, not for the Nexus but or Wade Barrett. Now get the hell out of my way scum"

*He pushes the man out of his way before heading through the front doors and looks around for his locker room*

At that, Dave Batista walks up to Barrett with his shades and tank-top matching as he begins to chuckle with the two huge men staring at each other.

Dave Batista

Wade, how it hanging man?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 am

OFF: I'm going to bed now. I'll prolly post a promo with either Edge or Carlito tomorrow. In the meantime...

Edge & Carlito arrive separately
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 am

∂яιzzу мαуηє wrote:

Security Guard:

Wade Barrett:

Wade Barrett:

At that, Dave Batista walks up to Barrett with his shades and tank-top matching as he begins to chuckle with the two huge men staring at each other.

Dave Batista

Wade Barrett
*he looks him over for a moment*
Do excuse me but I don't seem to remember whom you are
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:43 am

∂яιzzу мαуηє wrote:

Security Guard:

Wade Barrett:

Wade Barrett:

Dave Batista

Wade Barrett

Of course that would be Wade's response as Dave turns his head and stares at the ground chuckling as he rubs his beard for a moment before shaking his head and returning his gaze to Barrett with his fun loving yet arrogant grin.

Dave Batista

Of course you do not now me Wade.. FUNNY! You know for a fact that you know who I am! Everyone old or new knows the legacy I made! You are a nobody Wade just getting that out there... your little group would not have stood a chance against me! What it took you 7 men to do to John Cena I did better by myself!

OOC: First Tiem Playing Dave.. thoughts?

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:40 am

∂яιzzу мαуηє wrote:
∂яιzzу мαуηє wrote:

Security Guard:

Wade Barrett:

Wade Barrett:

Dave Batista

Wade Barrett

Of course that would be Wade's response as Dave turns his head and stares at the ground chuckling as he rubs his beard for a moment before shaking his head and returning his gaze to Barrett with his fun loving yet arrogant grin.

Dave Batista

Of course you do not now me Wade.. FUNNY! You know for a fact that you know who I am! Everyone old or new knows the legacy I made! You are a nobody Wade just getting that out there... your little group would not have stood a chance against me! What it took you 7 men to do to John Cena I did better by myself!

OFF Not so bad this is my first time using Wade as well Razz
Wade Barrett
*he looks at Dave for a moment still kinda eying him over then looks like he has remembered something*
Ah! Yes, you were the man who threw a fit and quit the WWE because you wanted to be in movies and other blasphemous things that weren't gonna happen cause, you're.. well you're you. Wasn't your name some where along the lines of Botch-Tista or something, I can never seem to remember it
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 am

The Straightedge Savior arrives, the mixed reaction he recieves from the fans is marvelous and he enters into the arena with a huge grin on his face

The Worlds Strongest Man slowly walks down the hall in his badass mood
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 am

OFF Grange you should reply to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:08 pm

after my shower :p

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm

∂яιzzу мαуηє wrote:
∂яιzzу мαуηє wrote:

Security Guard:

Wade Barrett:

Wade Barrett:

Dave Batista

Wade Barrett

Dave Batista

OFF Not so bad this is my first time using Wade as well Razz
Wade Barrett
*he looks at Dave for a moment still kinda eying him over then looks like he has remembered something*
Ah! Yes, you were the man who threw a fit and quit the WWE because you wanted to be in movies and other blasphemous things that weren't gonna happen cause, you're.. well you're you. Wasn't your name some where along the lines of Botch-Tista or something, I can never seem to remember it

Alright this guy is starting to get on Batistas nerves as he happy smile is replaced by an annoyed scowl throwing his shades to the ground staring down Wade.

Dave Batista

Quit acting like you do not know who i am because I was the face of the WWE before punks like you came in with your stupid little groups! I did not throw a tantrum but demand my rights and I did something you would never be able to do and grow a set of balls! I told it how it is when you got kicked out of your own group by CM Punk! I turned on Triple H and became the World Champion so Wade get on my level punk.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Christian arrives to the arena and walks around.

Chris Jericho arrives in his suit and sits down in his lr.

Alex Riley arrives and sits down in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

JHF wrote:

CM Punk walks into Jericho's lockeroom and just stares at him with a look of disapointment in his eyes
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Even though he is a boring in ring talent I wanna try his gimmick so Imma pick up R Truth and drop Mark Henry
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 pm

(AJ Styles is walking about)

(Shawn Michaels is in gym training)
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:

CM Punk walks into Jericho's lockeroom and just stares at him with a look of disapointment in his eyes
Jericho: What do you want Junior?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 pm

JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:

CM Punk: Junior? As if you have a right to call names around here Christopher? Remind me again why you keep leaving. Is it to go on a game show that gets cancelled after just one season? Or how about being in a band that your own company you wrestle for has advertised to hell and back and you guys still aren't world famous? Or is it to go on a little dancing show only to lose? Seems to me Christopher that you have a fetish for being a complete failure in all walks of life.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:

CM Punk: Junior? As if you have a right to call names around here Christopher? Remind me again why you keep leaving. Is it to go on a game show that gets cancelled after just one season? Or how about being in a band that your own company you wrestle for has advertised to hell and back and you guys still aren't world famous? Or is it to go on a little dancing show only to lose? Seems to me Christopher that you have a fetish for being a complete failure in all walks of life.
Jericho: Listen up Punk, I leave this business on my own terms, and come back on my own terms. Didn't you claim you were going to leave, only to come back two weeks later? Yes, you did.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:13 pm

JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:

Jericho: Listen up Punk, I leave this business on my own terms, and come back on my own terms. Didn't you claim you were going to leave, only to come back two weeks later? Yes, you did.
Punk: Your right I did, I also did something you never do. I beat John Cena. You see Christopher I tried thinking about it and I don't remember the last time you were actually relevant. Maybe you should grow your hair back out and put the good ole pink dye on the end of your pony tail like all the cool canadians do. Maybe you should to attempt to have an acting career again because the last time you tried that well you sure equaled Dwayne or maybe you should just pack it in, call it a career already. You are no longer the "best in the World" like you seem to enjoy claiming and you know that the only reason that you claim that is because you haven't been made to look the fool by CM Punk yet, however Christopher the clock is ticking away and you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that you are no longer the best I am, and it will become evident soon enough as I will once again be a world champion.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:

Punk: Your right I did, I also did something you never do. I beat John Cena. You see Christopher I tried thinking about it and I don't remember the last time you were actually relevant. Maybe you should grow your hair back out and put the good ole pink dye on the end of your pony tail like all the cool canadians do. Maybe you should to attempt to have an acting career again because the last time you tried that well you sure equaled Dwayne or maybe you should just pack it in, call it a career already. You are no longer the "best in the World" like you seem to enjoy claiming and you know that the only reason that you claim that is because you haven't been made to look the fool by CM Punk yet, however Christopher the clock is ticking away and you are going to have to come to terms with the fact that you are no longer the best I am, and it will become evident soon enough as I will once again be a world champion.
Jericho: If you truly think your the Best in the World, then you and me, mono-a-mono, one-on-one, winner can truly call themself the best in the world at what they do! Think about it, you think your better, and you want to humiliate me, don't you? This is your perfect chance Junior.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:29 pm

JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:

Jericho: If you truly think your the Best in the World, then you and me, mono-a-mono, one-on-one, winner can truly call themself the best in the world at what they do! Think about it, you think your better, and you want to humiliate me, don't you? This is your perfect chance Junior.
Punk:
Obviously I'm going to accept Christopher, my only guess is you will fail at this just like you've done at everything else in your so called career
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:
Dan wrote:
JHF wrote:

Punk:
Obviously I'm going to accept Christopher, my only guess is you will fail at this just like you've done at everything else in your so called career
Jericho: If I've failed at everything how come I've held the Intercontinental Championship a record 9 times? If I've failed at everything how come I was the first Undisputed Champion in WWE history? How come I've had more gold than anybody in the wrestling business? If my career has been such a fail, how have I had all of these accomplishments and much more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Order   World Wrestling Order - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Order
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next