HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 pm by Haz

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuckler

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuckler

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 am

That was what it was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 am

[SP] wrote:
Jarrett, nobody fucking cares.
YOU = FAIL.
DEAL WITH IT!
Your maturity level is pathetic and I can see you haven't changed in the least bit!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:12 am

Jarrett wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Jarrett, nobody fucking cares.
YOU = FAIL.
DEAL WITH IT!
Your maturity level is pathetic and I can see you haven't changed in the least bit!

And your still a immature dick.
Your a hypocrite and truthfully, your just pathetic.
You are never going to listen to us, because in your little world, its all about Jarrett. He thinks he's god, because he owns a site.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 am

[SP] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Jarrett, nobody fucking cares.
YOU = FAIL.
DEAL WITH IT!
Your maturity level is pathetic and I can see you haven't changed in the least bit!

And your still a immature dick.
Your a hypocrite and truthfully, your just pathetic.
You are never going to listen to us, because in your little world, its all about Jarrett. He thinks he's god, because he owns a site.
You never fail to bring this site into everything associated with me. If anything, I should be pissed with you, not the other way around. Time and time again you say we're cool with one another and time and time again you prove it otherwise.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:13 am

Imma be completely honest, while I'm no fan of e-fed bookers pushing their own CAWs, it's not that big of a deal. Why? Because all the owners of major e-feds on this site did it in the past. Hardcore Demon is somewhere along the lines of a million time champion, Harry Jones has had his fair share of title runs, and if I'm not mistaken some 3XW guya have booked themselves for World Title runs. (You may correct me if I'm wrong.) Point is, while many don't agree with it, if Jarrett wants to do it, it's his thread, let him. But like Cyrus said, it would probably be best not to have BOTH World Titles on your guys at the same time if you are going to push them. Plus, Jarrett is defo NOT the first ECCW GM to push their own guys.

Personally, I find it best not to have active talents in your e-fed, but why agree with me? I thought Man Meat matches were a good idea.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

Jarrett wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
[SP] wrote:
Jarrett, nobody fucking cares.
YOU = FAIL.
DEAL WITH IT!
Your maturity level is pathetic and I can see you haven't changed in the least bit!

And your still a immature dick.
Your a hypocrite and truthfully, your just pathetic.
You are never going to listen to us, because in your little world, its all about Jarrett. He thinks he's god, because he owns a site.
You never fail to bring this site into everything associated with me. If anything, I should be pissed with you, not the other way around. Time and time again you say we're cool with one another and time and time again you prove it otherwise.

Meh, its just, time and time again, you get on my nerves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

You had to bring in Man Meat! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 am

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
Imma be completely honest, while I'm no fan of e-fed bookers pushing their own CAWs, it's not that big of a deal. Why? Because all the owners of major e-feds on this site did it in the past. Hardcore Demon is somewhere along the lines of a million time champion, Harry Jones has had his fair share of title runs, and if I'm not mistaken some 3XW guya have booked themselves for World Title runs. (You may correct me if I'm wrong.) Point is, while many don't agree with it, if Jarrett wants to do it, it's his thread, let him. But like Cyrus said, it would probably be best not to have BOTH World Titles on your guys at the same time if you are going to push them. Plus, Jarrett is defo NOT the first ECCW GM to push their own guys.

Personally, I find it best not to have active talents in your e-fed, but why agree with me? I thought Man Meat matches were a good idea.
There's something I can agree with.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
fuckler
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3139
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 am

Jarrett wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
Jarrett, before you read my reply or formulate one of your own: I've truly buried the hatchet with you, no matter if you think me sarcastic or not. You can be as suspicious as you want, but I'm not planning anything or anything of that sort. With that said...

In any case, Jarrett, I do believe that ECCW and CWW are generic. You said that since Karl thought Will Williams was gonna win, that it isn't predictable. I'm sure Karl, who I don't agree with frequent, thought that way because of sense. The sensibile thing to do would of been putting the Title on Will, and not putting it on oneself. You don't use Calloway that much, likewise with Venom, so why are they the top guys in the promotion? Casey lost the Title after a 2-week reign. To put this into perspective, Jake didn't even know who played Venom until he became World Champ, he questioned it and you told him. You say that Casey "liked the storyline" and so on, but you forced it on him, like you forced plenty of decisions on me when I worked with you, and just like me, I had no choice but to begrudgingly accept it.

As for the Justin situation, I can compare this to another situation, with Super. Super left ECCW but you kept him around, you forced people to go through months of a crappy storyline since no one did anything. For God's sake man, you had a Crush World Title match with Super Junior vs Tim Lucker, neither of who had posted on ECCW in months. You even butted in on Domination when I ran it, which I didn't appreciate. Sure, you don't care because you "own" ECCW, but what good is owning something if no one appreciates it? ECCW used to be the cream of the crop, but now, not so much. Why is it that you refused to let Super go, screwed over a lot of actual RP'ers on the thread, but Ali, you actually changed your plans? I just want to know why. You're too stubborn to budge or take anyone's opinion into mind, even when you have a worthless storyline, if you can even call it a storyline. That's not cool, it's not fun for anyone then.

You called me the best booker in ECCW's history, don't deny it. Why? Because I booked the right people into good storylines, I took people's opinions into context and was open to criticism. No matter how much crap you threw at me, refusing to do something I wanted or anything of that sort, I made it work! That's why people enjoyed my booking, I was able to go past the norm' and make a unique show each week. I didn't just PM people and have them PM me back about some 6-month storyline that could have no pay-off, I set a loose plan and if they showed me they could deliver, I did it. You called me TNA at one point, and I took that as a compliment. You know why? Because TNA was a revolution at one point. You're still ripping off the WWE, no matter how much you deny it. You're too stubborn for your own good, man.

You invest all this time into storylines, hoping for a huge pay-off, but let's take a look at Ali. What was the pay-off there? Nothing. Or what about Christian Storm's massive push when Cole did nothing? Yet again, nothing. What story have you booked that has actually had a good pay-off, Jarrett? Planning out storylines is boring. Have a loose outline, sure, but the way you do it is bullshit. You plan it out months in advance, have no plan B and refuse to change anything. Sure, it's your Fed, but a lot of quality RP'ers get passed up, like Hazza, John, etc. because of your plans. You may say that Hazza is a former Terror World Champ as Harry Jones, and John's the current Doom Champ as Kevin Evans, but that isn't your booking. Your booking has consisted of people PM'ing you storylines and you editing them to your WWE-esque manor, then executing them. Do you ever actually take actual RP's and promos into account? You've seen what I can do when I apply myself, but your booking doesn't make me want to do much, yet again, no fun.

You know why I act so stupid in my Surge RP's? Because when I RP'd quality, I saw what happened. I just want to have fun, and ECCW doesn't bring that anymore. Mr_Capricorn was pushed out of the way for Super's Super Junior, I was pushed out of the way for Cole's Christian Storm, and I could go on and on, but I won't. You, on the other hand, say your guys being the top-tier guys is NECESSARY, but when was the last time Will Williams had a World Title run? Or any actual quality person that didn't ditch, for that matter? The only actual good quality guy that was at the top was RED's John Leopold, but even he's leaving.

It's no fun when this stuff happens. Just take it into account and stop trying to rebut everything, Jarrett. You, as an American who I know follows politics know the amendment of "right to free speech", and everyone who's speaking up right now has that.

Just wanna make sure you read this, Jarrett...
I did not force anything on Casey and if you are so sure that I did, why don't you carry that conversation on with him instead of me. And in regards to calling you the greatest booker in ECCW history, I am not sure where you heard that from but I distinctly remember "one of the best."

Alright, I'll talk with him and we'll see what comes of that...

Now, let's go through the list of ECCW. Patrick, who I know didn't do much when I went through the archives. Richie, who was a lot like you, didn't make much viable storylines, etc.. Adrian...ugh. Tim, he wasn't really that into things. You...well, there's no way you'd say that's yourself, right? So far, for best booker, I'd count Capricorn, RED and myself. Rock, paper, scissors?

It irks me to see that you couldn't reply to much past that, though...


Last edited by CL Punk on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 22
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 am

Lol at the Man Meat reference.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 769
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 am

John TPA wrote:
Lol at the Man Meat reference.
I feel like that guy who asked 'Who the hell is Colt Cabana?' when CM Punk gave his promo.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 am

Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Lol at the Man Meat reference.
I feel like that guy who asked 'Who the hell is Colt Cabana?' when CM Punk gave his promo.

When Mesa ran EFNW, there was a match where the loser had to "eat (I think Jarrett)'s man meat".
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:22 am

Sad when I'm a voice of reason eh?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 22
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Lol at the Man Meat reference.
I feel like that guy who asked 'Who the hell is Colt Cabana?' when CM Punk gave his promo.

When Mesa ran EFNW, there was a match where the loser had to "eat (I think Jarrett)'s man meat".


Jarrett, didn't like that idea very much. But still it was funny as.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2156

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Lol at the Man Meat reference.
I feel like that guy who asked 'Who the hell is Colt Cabana?' when CM Punk gave his promo.

When Mesa ran EFNW, there was a match where the loser had to "eat (I think Jarrett)'s man meat".

Yeah, and Amy lost. But then Evans came out and canceled the stipulation. The whole thing was just to establish Surge as the top face in the company (who wouldn't cheer that?) and get people talking. Obviously it worked. How many other matches from ECCW/EFNW/CWW/XCW do people still reference? None? Well damn. Also, I have to give my co-booker Marik credit for that. Of course, he did want that to be a World Title Stip.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3555
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 am

The Cymbal [Team Granger] wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Lol at the Man Meat reference.
I feel like that guy who asked 'Who the hell is Colt Cabana?' when CM Punk gave his promo.

When Mesa ran EFNW, there was a match where the loser had to "eat (I think Jarrett)'s man meat".

Yeah, and Amy lost. But then Evans came out and canceled the stipulation. The whole thing was just to establish Surge as the top face in the company (who wouldn't cheer that?) and get people talking. Obviously it worked. How many other matches from ECCW/EFNW/CWW/XCW do people still reference? None? Well damn. Also, I have to give my co-booker Marik credit for that. Of course, he did want that to be a World Title Stip.
I'm not sure about CWW/EFNW/XCW, but there have been a hell of a lot of ECCW match references in this thread, for better or worse, just saying.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:49 am

Time to let the skate rat make his mind heard:

Mesa: theres been a few people who have ran 3XW AJ, Dan and Cy, Myself and now Captain (in that order) and not one of us have self promoted ourselves to the world title picture. When AJ ran it he was in charge of two shows but one brand and not once was he in a world title picture. When Dan and Cy ran it they had two brands; Dan had Monday Night Rampage and Cy had Friday Night Frenzy I believe. Dan had his main two CAWs (Maskell and Ryan Andrews) on Cyrus' show and Cyrus has Cyrus Black on Dan's show so they weren't self promoting themselves. When I ran it I put myself in a tournament of sorts but I didnt win the whole thing. And Cap doesn't even have a wrestler any more as he uses Neville Ryan as the owner. Not bashing on you but giving letting people know before they think the wrong things.

Jarrett and every one else: Yeah I do like the angle where Casey hasn't been pinned for the belt. Its an interesting story line, nothing was forced on me at all.I mean would I prefer to have a feud with Angle yes but thats not y decision to make that's the booker's decision it's his fed so Im not gonna tell him how to run it

BUT

on the other side there were some key points to Venom basically coming out of no where with only a few months build. The Calloway situation is some what understand able as the only active RPers on Crush are infact Jarrett, TJ and RED but besides that there's really no one that I can see in the main event on Crush.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 am

and on another not Jarrett may self promote at times but it could be a lot worse he could do it as much as Mitch does. Hardcore Demon has held the championship on WAR sooo many times. And all of Demons 'brothers' with other names eerily similar to that have held just about very other title in the company

just felt a need to get that off of my chest
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 am

Reading through this thread I thought to myself: E-fedding is serious bidness. Guys, Jarrett may have booked his CAWs to be the world champions of their respective brands but haven't you ever considered that maybe it's because it's all apart of a bigger picture? Even Jarrett implied that it is, and while Cyrus said that a good booker revolves storylines around talents that doesn't always have to be the case. Look at Austin 3:16, that happened because of The MSG Incident. My point is save your bitching until after we see what happens.

Jarrett, I don't have a problem with you. As far as Internet Respect goes I generally respect you on the internet. Your dedication to ECCW is astounding. I had an e-fed once, but I couldn't have held onto it as long as you have with ECCW. But reading through your posts I saw that you seemed to be resistant to what the people were saying. Coming off of personal experience, being stubborn never works out. Accept these criticisms, work with guys like Cyrus and Marik and fix these areas that are drawing so many complaints. The end result could be awesome.

And everyone else, maybe you should save your bitching in general, because at the end of the day it's an e-fed on a website. At the end of the day we turn our computers off and we go on with our lives, be it hanging out with your friends or just sleeping on the couch. The fact that there's a 5 page discussion about this shows that maybe we're all a little too into this e-fed scene.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crack open a beer one year before I'm legally allowed to and watch midget porn because that shit's fun. Yes I'm aware that I killed the tone I set up above.


Last edited by TJ, The Creator on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm not really going to do those things. I'm probably going to watch the Venture Bros. because I have nothing else to do at 12:00 AM.)
Back to top Go down
fuckler
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3139
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Reading through this thread I thought to myself: E-fedding is serious bidness. Guys, Jarrett may have booked his CAWs to be the world champions of their respective brands but haven't you ever considered that maybe it's because it's all apart of a bigger picture? Even Jarrett implied that it is, and while Cyrus said that a good booker revolves storylines around talents that doesn't always have to be the case. Look at Austin 3:16, that happened because of The MSG Incident. My point is save your bitching until after we see what happens.

Jarrett, I don't have a problem with you. As far as Internet Respect goes I generally respect you on the internet. Your dedication to ECCW is astounding. I had an e-fed once, but I couldn't have held onto it as long as you have with ECCW. But reading through your posts I saw that you seemed to be resistant to what the people were saying. Coming off of personal experience, being stubborn never works out. Accept these criticisms, work with guys like Cyrus and Marik and fix these areas that are drawing so many complaints. The end result could be awesome.

And everyone else, maybe you should save your bitching in general, because at the end of the day it's an e-fed on a website. At the end of the day we turn our computers off and we go on with our lives, be it hanging out with your friends or just sleeping on the couch. The fact that there's a 5 page discussion about this shows that maybe we're all a little too into this e-fed scene.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crack open a beer one year before I'm legally allowed to and watch midget porn because that shit's fun. Yes I'm aware that I killed the tone I set up above.

Fuck yeah, Venture Bros.! That shit is tight. Seriously, though, I masturbate to your posts.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:54 am

CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Reading through this thread I thought to myself: E-fedding is serious bidness. Guys, Jarrett may have booked his CAWs to be the world champions of their respective brands but haven't you ever considered that maybe it's because it's all apart of a bigger picture? Even Jarrett implied that it is, and while Cyrus said that a good booker revolves storylines around talents that doesn't always have to be the case. Look at Austin 3:16, that happened because of The MSG Incident. My point is save your bitching until after we see what happens.

Jarrett, I don't have a problem with you. As far as Internet Respect goes I generally respect you on the internet. Your dedication to ECCW is astounding. I had an e-fed once, but I couldn't have held onto it as long as you have with ECCW. But reading through your posts I saw that you seemed to be resistant to what the people were saying. Coming off of personal experience, being stubborn never works out. Accept these criticisms, work with guys like Cyrus and Marik and fix these areas that are drawing so many complaints. The end result could be awesome.

And everyone else, maybe you should save your bitching in general, because at the end of the day it's an e-fed on a website. At the end of the day we turn our computers off and we go on with our lives, be it hanging out with your friends or just sleeping on the couch. The fact that there's a 5 page discussion about this shows that maybe we're all a little too into this e-fed scene.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crack open a beer one year before I'm legally allowed to and watch midget porn because that shit's fun. Yes I'm aware that I killed the tone I set up above.

Fuck yeah, Venture Bros.! That shit is tight. Seriously, though, I masturbate to your posts.
I wish more people would...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 am

I have an idea (and this doesn't just pertain to ECCW its more of an over all good idea to run an efed)

Instead of having just one person run the whole fed have like two or three member creative team. So you don't just have one opinion or idea going into the mix. But if companies do do that make sure its not people that you may fight with because it will end the efed. Yet again to bring in 3XW; we had five men on our creative team at the peak of 3XW and no one can deny how well it was doing for only being around for half a year. And all of the guys. AJ, Dan, Cy, Zad and myself. All got along well and helped come up with ideas. Like say Jarrett had TJ or Marik helping him it may help ECCW or if Mitch had, I dont know who, helping him it would help gain new ideas to the table
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:14 am

John TPA wrote:
I really think ECCW needs a shake up, so to speak same with CWW.
One word; Revolution.

The blog is great though, Cyrus
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2005

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Reading through this thread I thought to myself: E-fedding is serious bidness. Guys, Jarrett may have booked his CAWs to be the world champions of their respective brands but haven't you ever considered that maybe it's because it's all apart of a bigger picture? Even Jarrett implied that it is, and while Cyrus said that a good booker revolves storylines around talents that doesn't always have to be the case. Look at Austin 3:16, that happened because of The MSG Incident. My point is save your bitching until after we see what happens.

Jarrett, I don't have a problem with you. As far as Internet Respect goes I generally respect you on the internet. Your dedication to ECCW is astounding. I had an e-fed once, but I couldn't have held onto it as long as you have with ECCW. But reading through your posts I saw that you seemed to be resistant to what the people were saying. Coming off of personal experience, being stubborn never works out. Accept these criticisms, work with guys like Cyrus and Marik and fix these areas that are drawing so many complaints. The end result could be awesome.

And everyone else, maybe you should save your bitching in general, because at the end of the day it's an e-fed on a website. At the end of the day we turn our computers off and we go on with our lives, be it hanging out with your friends or just sleeping on the couch. The fact that there's a 5 page discussion about this shows that maybe we're all a little too into this e-fed scene.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to crack open a beer one year before I'm legally allowed to and watch midget porn because that shit's fun. Yes I'm aware that I killed the tone I set up above.

^Yeah this is the shit tbh. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 am

Jarrett, I don't mind you over-pushing your caws, but there is a line. The fact that you NEVER participate in any RPing, yet still feel inclined to give both of your guys the World Championship of each brand frankly isn't good booking at all on your part.

EDIT: Jarrett, you tried ignoring everybody's complaints by saying that "It is all part of the bigger picture". Powerplay has just unravelled and as it turns out, there was no point in giving either of your caws the major titles. Da fuck?


Last edited by Hazza on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds   

Back to top Go down
 
Thoughts from Cyrus T: The Unwritten Rule of Booking E-Feds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Usually, what is your most important swing thoughts?
» RAT ROD's RULE
» Vermont to revoke rule allowing ATVs on state land
» False start rule causes problems when applied sporadically
» New Golf rule or Local Rule

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: