The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+13
JD
BEAST MODE
Jericho
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Richie
.mop is dead.
Harold
Jigsaw*
Styles
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Sylar: *uses his powers to cut Snake's head a bit* "I'm serious about you wiping up your own blood! Coward I am not. I'm the T.V. Champion...you...you are just a shell. All talked up as a great soldier, all I see is the real coward, exposed to my wrath."

*Snake manages to reach into his pocket for a Flash Grenade. He throws it right in front of Sylar's face and it releases a blinding flash of light that makes Sylar drop Snake.*

Snake: *wipes the blood off his face* Now that that's out of the way... *CQC Slams Sylar into the wall*
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Bane: *walking around*

Sylar: *walking around*

Claire: *walking around*

Catwoman :*walking around*

[Ivy steps in front of Catwoman]

Catwoman: "Well look who it is! The human sunflower!"

Ivy:Cute joke.

Catwoman: "What can I say...I'm funnier than the Joker!" *laughs* "Now what can I help you with?"

Ivy:Anybody better then that trash, even you.

Catwoman: *lifts her goggles up then crosses her arms* "Excuse me? Just what are you talking about?"

Ivy:You are slow in the head aren't you.

Catwoman: "Don't test my patience Ivy..."

Ivy: ..or what? You may be champion but I'm sure you know your place.

Catwoman: "You couldn't take me..." *gets in her face*

Ivy:You sure about that.

Catwoman: "Oh yeah. I'm positive. So positive I could kick your ass right now!"

Ivy:You go done easily then the Bat did.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:42 pm

HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Sylar: *uses his powers to cut Snake's head a bit* "I'm serious about you wiping up your own blood! Coward I am not. I'm the T.V. Champion...you...you are just a shell. All talked up as a great soldier, all I see is the real coward, exposed to my wrath."

*Snake manages to reach into his pocket for a Flash Grenade. He throws it right in front of Sylar's face and it releases a blinding flash of light that makes Sylar drop Snake.*

Snake: *wipes the blood off his face* Now that that's out of the way... *CQC Slams Sylar into the wall*

Sylar: *yells from the hit and uses his power to escape* "You think this is over!? Just you wait Snake...I will end you." *walks off*

ot: g2g cya
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
HTH wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Sylar: *yells from the hit and uses his power to escape* "You think this is over!? Just you wait Snake...I will end you." *walks off*

ot: g2g cya

off: Lol, right on time I g2g as well. tongue

Snake: *pants* "I need a ration..." *leaves for the clinic*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Bane: *walking around*

Sylar: *walking around*

Claire: *walking around*

Catwoman :*walking around*

[Ivy steps in front of Catwoman]

Catwoman: "Well look who it is! The human sunflower!"

Ivy:Cute joke.

Catwoman: "What can I say...I'm funnier than the Joker!" *laughs* "Now what can I help you with?"

Ivy:Anybody better then that trash, even you.

Catwoman: *lifts her goggles up then crosses her arms* "Excuse me? Just what are you talking about?"

Ivy:You are slow in the head aren't you.

Catwoman: "Don't test my patience Ivy..."

Ivy: ..or what? You may be champion but I'm sure you know your place.

Catwoman: "You couldn't take me..." *gets in her face*

Ivy:You sure about that.

Catwoman: "Oh yeah. I'm positive. So positive I could kick your ass right now!"

Ivy:You go done easily then the Bat did.

Catwoman: "Thats why hes sent you to Arkham how many times? *pauses* "Thats what I thought.! Ivy when you have something interesting to say to my face, please tell me sooner rather then later, because listening to you talk today has killed 8 of my 9 lives. I don't intend to let you take my last one! *laughs and begins to walk off but turns back* Do yourself a favor, you see this championship? Only dream that you'll ever have it around your waist like me, because as long as I'm in the CWF, you'll never win this belt! Bye-bye Ivy..." *walks off*

ot: g2g sorry cya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:13 am

*Silver is walking around backstage*

*Pit is flying around the exterior of the CWF Super-plex*

*Aqua is resting up as she is slowly beginning to get some feeling back into her injured muscles*

Aqua: It'll still take awhile... but I'm getting there.

*Neku is walking through backstage pushing his headphones closer to his ears, ignoring all the conversations around him*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:17 am

Rhawk wrote:

*Aqua is resting up as she is slowly beginning to get some feeling back into her injured muscles*

*Neku is walking through backstage pushing his headphones closer to his ears, ignoring all the conversations around him*
Cell approaches Silver, still incredibly eery that his theme music has followed him everywhere...

Cell: "Why hello, weakling..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:22 am

Hazza wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Cell approaches Silver, still incredibly eery that his theme music has followed him everywhere...

Silver: Look if your here to glout about how much better you are than me then can you make it quick? I've got places to be.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:34 am

Rhawk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Silver: Look if your here to glout about how much better you are than me then can you make it quick? I've got places to be.
Cell: "Ah, so you already recognize my flawless ability, I see? Smart, increases stength after every fight, can copy and memorise maneuvers, can breath in space and can call upon my own henchmen named the Cell Juniors; I am perfect. Alright, seriously; da fuck? This music is - never mind. Now, I'm not here to gloat about how much better I am in contrary to yourself, because I do not feel obliged to point out the obvious. However, I am here to challenge you to a match so I can further establish my dominance of CWF! I'd decline right now if I were you ... You simply cannot beat perfection..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:42 am

Hazza wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Cell: "Ah, so you already recognize my flawless ability, I see? Smart, increases stength after every fight, can copy and memorise maneuvers, can breath in space and can call upon my own henchmen named the Cell Juniors; I am perfect. Alright, seriously; da fuck? This music is - never mind. Now, I'm not here to gloat about how much better I am in contrary to yourself, because I do not feel obliged to point out the obvious. However, I am here to challenge you to a match so I can further establish my dominance of CWF! I'd decline right now if I were you ... You simply cannot beat perfection..."

Silver: And if you knew anything about me, then you would know that I have a habit of destroying things that try to destroy the future... you sure your up to that?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:50 am

Rhawk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

Silver: And if you knew anything about me, then you would know that I have a habit of destroying things that try to destroy the future... you sure your up to that?
Cell: "Oh spare me Silver, if I was in my first form then you would have somewhat of a chance. But now, here I am - two forms later with an unstoppable power! I'll see you in the ring, Silver..."

Cell turns to walk away..

"Hey, the music sto - DAMN IT"

Cell flies away ~!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 am

*Silver walks away as he shakes his head. On the opposite side of the wall, Neku was listening to their conversation, and he then uses his Player Pin ability on to listen to Silver's thoughts*

Neku: He can try all he wants, but no matter what he does, theres no way he can change the future he lost, even if he tries to save another universe's future.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:52 am

Bane: *walking around wanting to hurt someone*

Sylar: *walking around with his T.V. Title*

Catwoman: *walking around with her Women's Title*

Claire: *walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 am

Luffy: *walking around the place* "Uuuuuuuuhhhhh I'm so hungry! Sanji! Food! Oh, yeah...Sanji's not here." Sad

Snake: *in his locker room with some band aids after his tussle with Sylar*

Etna:: *in her locker room, admiring herself in a mirror*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:31 am

Wanna RP HTH?

PS. I love you.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 am

Hazza wrote:
Wanna RP HTH?

PS. I love you.
Wow, that was...pretty flattering. xD

Mmkay.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:08 am

Cell is standing in a room, being perfect.

Vegeta is standing in a room, being an Anti-Hero.

PICK YOUR POISON!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:29 am

Hazza wrote:

PICK YOUR POISON!

off: Sorry for the spans of time in between replies, am working on school work. xP

Luffy: *sees Cell and barges into his room* "Do you poop?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:37 am

HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:

PICK YOUR POISON!

off: Sorry for the spans of time in between replies, am working on school work. xP

Cell: "Enough of this nonsense! Who do you think you are, talking to the best fighter in the world like some kind of retrospectively imbecilic human! Y'know I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I have got two theories about you. The first one being, you are so weak that you must resort to accepting the status quo that Luffy is nothing but a village idiot. The second theory is that you are actually strong and act like an idiot to lead the other fighters into a false sense of security, but either way you are nothing compared to I! I AM PERFECT!"
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:44 am

Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:

PICK YOUR POISON!

Cell: "Enough of this nonsense! Who do you think you are, talking to the best fighter in the world like some kind of retrospectively imbecilic human! Y'know I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I have got two theories about you. The first one being, you are so weak that you must resort to accepting the status quo that Luffy is nothing but a village idiot. The second theory is that you are actually strong and act like an idiot to lead the other fighters into a false sense of security, but either way you are nothing compared to I! I AM PERFECT!"
Luffy: "Yeah, I think I'm pretty strong. I've been thinking about you a lot too, but thinking too much makes my head hurt so I just gotta ask if you can poop. So can you?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:06 pm

HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:

PICK YOUR POISON!

Luffy: "Yeah, I think I'm pretty strong. I've been thinking about you a lot too, but thinking too much makes my head hurt so I just gotta ask if you can poop. So can you?"
Cell: "I don't need food to eat, I don't need water to drink and I don't need air to breathe. Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:59 pm

*Lightnings practicing her martial arts in a field away from the arena*

OT- Only reason i'm not RPing as Sephiroth is cause he's kinda in hiding but making his presence felt around the arena
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:

PICK YOUR POISON!

Cell: "I don't need food to eat, I don't need water to drink and I don't need air to breathe. Does that answer your question?"

Luffy: "Hahahaha!! So you really can't poop! You're really funny, ya just gotta join my crew man!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:20 pm

HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:
HTH wrote:
Hazza wrote:

PICK YOUR POISON!

Luffy: "Hahahaha!! So you really can't poop! You're really funny, ya just gotta join my crew man!"
Red waves of heat begin to trickle around Cell's body as he powers up!

Cell: "Do you feel that? Do you feel that strange sensation surging throughout every fibre of your being? That is something which you haven't had the opportunity to feel for quite some time, that is fear, true, ultimate, magnificent fear! You know inside that I have discovered your darkest secrets and know that you are nothing more than a pathetic poser and you desperately wish inside that you could be me; I live on my own plain of reality, I am respected, I am feared, I am free in all of the ways you wish you were! You wish you were as strong as me!"

Cell walks off...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:07 am

OT-- How many characters are you allowed to have here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next