The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling

Go down 
+5
BEAST MODE
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Sam
RifRad
The Truth Has Set Me Free
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:29 pm

I mark for Polsy's roster tbh. I got really excited when I saw Mercedes, cause for a second I thought it was Mercedes Martinez.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 pm

IWA: Sunday Thunder
*The camera pans all around the arena with fans absolutely going bananas ready for the first show of this new wrestling show*

Jim Cornette: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the debut of IWA: Sunday Thunder, Jim Cornette at ringside alongside Jeremy Borash as we welcome you to our debut show

JB: Tonight is a big test as our GM Josh Polson looks to sort out who will be our first IWA Champion

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome your general manager of International Wrestling Australia, JOSH POLSON!

*Josh (in his CWW ring gear) gets in the ring and raises his right fist to the crowd and receives a moderate pop, he asks for a mic as the noise dies down*

Josh: Welcome everyone to IWA: Sunday Thunder! *cheers from the crowd* every week we will be right here in this abandoned sheet metal factory, unless we hit the road for our PPV’s which brings me to our first order of business. Who will be our first IWA Champion? Well after a long and arduous process which included banging my own head against a wall whenever my brain wouldn’t function I’ve come up with a plan. Tonight we will hold the 1st round of an 8-Man Knockout Championship Tournament to determine the IWA Champion *epic roar at this* The brackets are as follows, match 1 sees Mark Mercedes taking on Bubblegum, Match 2 Dementor and Buckwild, Match 3 Sarge and ZZ Hook and finally John Marshall and Marcus Kool

*the crowd goes nuts but Reggie Watson’s music hits as he comes out to the ring to a bit of heat, he gets in the ring and faces Josh*

Reggie: You gotta be kidding me! *scoffs* I am surely far more talented than those 8 bozos put together!

Josh: Luck of the draw buddy sorry

Reggie: Y’know Polson you are just like every other person here in this arena a low-life loser so tell me. Have you had any good wins lately in the U.S? *laughs*

*The crowd give massive heat at this and as Josh opens his mouth to retort but remembers he has his ring gear on so he turns to the ramp*

Josh: Silent Luke would you come down please?

*Silent Luke Brown the IWA referee gets in the ring and stands between the two*

Josh: How about this Reggie I can give you the honor of competing in IWA’s opening bout … AGAINST ME!

*the crowd gives an epic pop at this suggestion as Silent Luke checks both men and calls for the bell*

Match 1: Singles Match
Josh Polson def. Reggie Watson

*Reggie wanted to prove that he’s one of the marquee players in IWA? Pissing off a 2-time World Champion is probably not a good way to start as Josh made short work of the upstart with a Side Effect followed by The Last Rights*

Match 2: IWA Championship Tournament First Round
Mark Mercedes def. Bubblegum

*Mark and Bubblegum had a lot to prove on IWA’s opening night but in the end it was Mercedes getting the opening win for his record after surviving Bubblegum’s Bubble Buster (Spinebuster) drilling him with a earth-shattering Spear for the win*

Match 3: IWA Championship Tournament First Round
Dementor def. Buckwild

According to J.K Rowling’s Harry Potter book series a Dementor is something that puts you through an emotional hell and then takes your soul, Dementor proved J.K right. Everything about him from his eerie entrance to what he does in the ring; it’s something you never want to come across. Buckwild found that out the hard way, even though he got some early hits in he was no match for Dementor’s size, strength and agility eventually falling victim to a Tombstone Piledriver

*The camera cuts to Todd Grisham who is standing beside Mark Mercedes*

Todd: Joining me at this time is Mark Mercedes and Mark what must be going through your mind when you see that Dementor is your Semi-Final opponent?

Mark: Todd, I am not scared of anything I will not back down from anything, Dementor only has mind games to rely on, me…

*The lights go an eerie blue as Dementor walks by before turning to stare at Mercedes; the camera goes to a commercial*

Match 4: IWA Tournament First Round
ZZ Hook def. Sarge

Sarge comes from a all out offensive background almost no agility whatsoever, ZZ Hook comes from the mean burbs of Brooklyn (Brooklyn, Melbourne that is) you have to have a little bit of pace to keep from harm’s way. So when Sarge drew ZZ Hook he didn’t have much of a chance as ZZ evaded every one of Sarge’s attacks and laid him out with a right hand of his own.

Match 5: IWA Tournament First Round
John Marshall def. Marcus Kool

Both men had a firm grip on the element of parquor making them two of the most athletic superstars in the locker room to date, Counter after counter these men traded until Marshall landed a springboard moonsault followed by a corkscrew splash for the win

Main Event: Locker Room Battle Royal
Cruiserweight Championship

*Every man who wasn’t in the 8 Man Tournament came out with the sole intention of being IWA’s first Cruiserweight Champion, in the end it was Reggie Watson having bombed in his match at the top of the show, flipping El Ligero over the ropes last for the win. As Reggie celebrated Josh came into the ring to present him with his belt, as Reggie accepted with a bit of egg on his face he celebrated with the title as Sunday Thunder went off the air*

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 am

Mitch wrote:
UEW Battle Results (8/12/2011):

Matt Dean Opening In Ring Segment

UEW's General Manager Matt Dean opened the first ever Battle this week by announcing several big matches for tonight & at UEW's first Pay Per View, The Rumble, on Friday September 9th on Pay Per View in St Louis, Missouri. Matt announced that at the Pay Per View, there will be a Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match for the UEW World Heavyweight Championship, with the 4 participants decided tonight in separate singles matches. He also announced that tonight, we will crown a United States Champion & a Vixen's Champion.

8 Vixen Battle Royal for the UEW Vixen's Championship
Melina vs Gail Kim vs Mickie James vs Beth Phoenix vs Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky vs Natalya vs Kharma

All 8 of these vixens looked very impressive in this battle royal, with Kharma dominating the match from the start. The final 4 came down to Melina, Gail, Kharma & The Glamazon. Kharma was trying to eliminate Gail, but Beth & Melina teamed up momentarily to eliminate the dominant Kharma from the match. Melina & Gail began to go at it near the end of the match, but it would cost them, as both women tried to eliminate the other, but Beth ended up eliminating both of them to win the match & win the Vixen's Championship.

Interview with Kevin Nash

Michelle Adams interviewed Kevin Nash about his upcoming match for a place in the Fatal 4 Way at The Rumble for the UEW World Championship. Big Sexy basically said that no matter who he faces tonight & who he faces at The Rumble, he was going to become UEW's first World Heavyweight Champion.

The Rumble Qualifying Match
Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar

The match these 2 had at WWE's WrestleMania 20 was a huge let down to some fans, but the 2 had the chance to redeem themselves tonight. Goldberg won the first meeting between the 2, so Brock was looking to even the score. Both men were evenly matched & couldn't keep the other down for the 3 count. 20 minutes into the match, Brock attempted the F5 for the 2nd time in the match, but Goldberg countered & hit his patented Spear-Jackhammer combination for the win & to advance to The Rumble.

Bobby Lashley Backstage Segment

"The Dominator" Bobby Lashley was seen walking backstage, ready for his match later tonight, but he was confronted by "The Icon" Sting. Both men didn't say word, but had an intense stare-down.

Kevin Nash vs Daniel Bryan

Outmatched by over a foot in height & 150 pounds in weight, Daniel Bryan was in for a long night against "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash. Nash dominated, but Daniel had him on the ropes by countering a Jackknife attempt into a vicious armbar, showing his submission expertise. It looked like he was going to make Nash tap, but Brock Lesnar made an unexpected appearance at ringside & distracted Daniel. Nash took advantage of the distraction & nailed the Jackknife Powerbomb for the win & to advance to The Rumble.

Interview with Sheamus

Sheamus spoke about his United States Championship Match against Ted DiBiase, Kane & Shad Gaspard, predicting that he will take the title home to Ireland tonight.

Bobby Lashley vs Sting

This is a classic example of youth vs experience, but both Lashley & Sting knew the in's & out's of the ring to put on a classic match, which they did. Sting & Lashley traded match control several times, before Sting managed to counter Lashley's Dominator attempt into the Scorpion Death Drop, but only got a 2 count. Lashley returned the favor by countering the Scorpion Death Drop into a Dominator, but only received a 2 count as well. A little later, Sting managed to lock the massive Lashley in the Scorpion Death Lock, looking to get a submission, but Lashley would not give up at all & fought the pain to get to the ropes. The end came when Sting avoided Lashley's Spear & connected with another Scorpion Death Drop for the 3 count. After the match, both men stood face to face after going at least 25-30 minutes & shook hands.

Shad Gaspard Backstage Segment

Shad was seen walking backstage, ready for his upcoming United States title match.

UEW United States Championship Fatal 4 Way Match
Kane vs Shad Gaspard vs Ted DiBiase vs Sheamus

These 4 amazing superstars battled tooth & nail to becoem the first UEW United States Champion. All 4 had it in the bag, but in the end, Shad pulled out the victory by connecting with the Thugnificent on Sheamus for the 3 count & the championship.

Christian & Backstage Workers Segment

Christian was seen badmouthing the backstage workers in the hallway, before heading to the ring for his match.

Christian vs The Undertaker

Christian was all confident heading into this match, but had no idea his opponent was going to be The Undertaker. These 2 put on a great match, but in the end, Taker put Christian down with a Chokeslam-Tombstone Piledriver combination for the win. After the match, Taker sent a strong message to his 3 Rumble adversaries by delivering a painful Last Ride to Christian in the middle of the ring. Taker did his signature pose as Battle went off the air.

Show completed.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks Mitch. I'll tell the rater to rate the shows tonight and I'll update the leaderboard and weekly awards tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:16 am

Sorry guys, but I think I'm gonna have to postpone my next show for a while or just take myself out. I'm going to be working on setting up my own efed soon and with school coming back and work and such, I don't think I'm going to have much time for this league. I'll try to have one more show up, just because I kinda liked where I was taking some of the storylines, but other than that, I think I'm just going to call myself out.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 am

This is something I don't get. Why is it that all of us have 20 people, except Sammy who has 30?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 am

Mitch wrote:
This is something I don't get. Why is it that all of us have 20 people, except Sammy who has 30?

Because I signed more people
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

1. The leaderboard and weekly awards have been updated. Congratulations to Sam I Am, who is a point in front of myself and Mitch.

2. Mitch, you can sign upto 30 people on your roster.

3. RiffRad, can I persuade you to stay because everybody plays a part here.

4. KWE have signed Brian Kendrick and Ultimo Dragon
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Who rates the shows like?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:

I'm afraid I can't tell you that. To ensure fairness, he/she will remain anonymous
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Jerishows wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:

I'm afraid I can't tell you that. To ensure fairness, he/she will remain anonymous

I think it's you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Tom, Newsid wrote:
Jerishows wrote:
Tom, Newsid wrote:

I think it's you. Twisted Evil

It's not. It wouldn't be fair if I did it, would it?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:23 pm

But it is also not fair that you know who it is and none of the other participants do. Is it?
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:54 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
But it is also not fair that you know who it is and none of the other participants do. Is it?

There's no bias because I'm third and not first, so its not an issue. Now can we drop this so the thread doesn't get a reputation in its second week?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:58 pm

I. Want. In.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Untitled-5
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Cooltext521454787

GM: Shane McMahon
Announcers: Jerry Lawler & Michael Cole
Interviewer: Maria

Matt Sydal
Lizzy Valentine
Rodney Mack
Rene Dupree
Sylvan Grenier
Max Buck
Jeremy Buck
Carlito
Roderick Strong
Billy Gunn
Johnny Gargano
Jimmy Jacobs
Joey Mercury
Taka Mininoku
Funaki
JTG
Rhyno
Maven
John Bradshaw Layfield
Doug Basham
Danny Basham
Booker T
Raven
Sean O'Haire
Essa Rios
Matt Striker

SIGN IT!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:21 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Untitled-5
Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Cooltext521454787

GM: Shane McMahon
Announcers: Jerry Lawler & Michael Cole
Interviewer: Maria

Matt Sydal
Lizzy Valentine
Rodney Mack
Rene Dupree
Sylvan Grenier
Max Buck
Jeremy Buck
Carlito
Roderick Strong
Billy Gunn
Johnny Gargano
Jimmy Jacobs
Joey Mercury
Taka Mininoku
Funaki
JTG
Rhyno
Maven
John Bradshaw Layfield
Doug Basham
Danny Basham
Booker T
Raven
Sean O'Haire
Essa Rios
Matt Striker

SIGN IT!

Accepted once you give me the 4 titles, 12 PPVS and where your show is base
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:50 pm

I guess I'll stay, but it'll be very off and on. I write a lot of my stuff in a notebook so my show isn't completely typed yet. I might do a quick results kind of thing for some of my shows.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 pm

January: New Years Grief
Febuary: Jaggred Dreams
March: Forgetten Fears
April: Defined Destiny
May: May Day
June: Dreamers Destiny
July: Heatstroke
August: Schools Out
September: To Be Announced
October: Halloween Horror
November: Thanks Giving
December: Merry EXmas

World Heavyweight Championship
Television Championship
Tag Team Championship
Hardcore Championship

Charlotte, North Carolina
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 am

UEW has signed the following 10 people to contracts:

Abyss
Devon
Kofi Kingston
Hardcore Holly
Sabu
Mick Foley
Miss Tessmacher
Madison Rayne
Tara
Christy Hemme
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:27 am

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
January: New Years Grief
Febuary: Jaggred Dreams
March: Forgetten Fears
April: Defined Destiny
May: May Day
June: Dreamers Destiny
July: Heatstroke
August: Schools Out
September: To Be Announced
October: Halloween Horror
November: Thanks Giving
December: Merry EXmas

World Heavyweight Championship
Television Championship
Tag Team Championship
Hardcore Championship

Charlotte, North Carolina

Accepted. Will have your details up when I have some time.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 pm

WLR shows interest in RMW's The Miz.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Carlito10

vs

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Jimmy_Jacobs14

IT IS SET!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:13 pm

yeah this is dead isnt it???
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:21 pm

g.я.α.η.g.є.яﻼ wrote:
yeah this is dead isnt it???

I would say so, yeah. Looks like you got in at the wrong time, Granger, my man. Anyhow, seeing as I want to get in the booking league, I'm going to continue my show under a different thread so I can prove my commitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff the Booking League Wrestling   Stuff the Booking League Wrestling - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuff the Booking League Wrestling
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3