» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:31 pm

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8281827

I. Hate. Pat. Quinn.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

2 words

Vote Conservative
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Dan wrote:
2 words

Vote Conservative
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm

I don't see the problem. We're all immigrants - save the natives, so far be it for anyone to act an ingrate like you two and look down on this.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:02 pm

We're not all immigrants. Most are descendants of immigrants, that's true, but they're called illegal aliens for a reason. They don't need to be here, and we don't need to help them be here.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Those kids who came to this country to get a better education don't need it. They're not citizens, we need to spend that money on the real American students. What's that? They don't care about school and just want to watch Jersey Shore all day? Well...better them than the illegals who actually want to learn!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Those kids who came to this country to get a better education don't need it. They're not citizens, we need to spend that money on the real American students. What's that? They don't care about school and just want to watch Jersey Shore all day? Well...better them than the illegals who actually want to learn!

Served, son.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 pm

CL Punk wrote:
I don't see the problem. We're all immigrants - save the natives, so far be it for anyone to act an ingrate like you two and look down on this.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 pm

I guess the people complaining didn't read the part that says legal immigrants. America is supposed to be about opportunity, and not giving opportunities to people because they aren't from here but yet are here now and are legally here, is dumb
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Rid DC of the dumbocrats first.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:16 pm

To be fair, I'm not against giving money to LEGAL immigrants. It's illegal aliens who don't deserve to have American Taxpayers pay for their education while they don't pay into federal taxes, social security, etc.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 am

If any of you retards read it right, you would see taxpayer money is not gonna be used. It's gonna be private donations.

And here's the thing about immigrants: the average immigrant is proven to be smarter and more hard-working than the average American, so why is it that they get stuck with crappy jobs and have to be "re-educated" when they know what they're doing? Sure, a vast amount don't know English that well, but that shouldn't be a reason to stop them, especially if they do learn English. Super said it himself: America is a land of opportunity and freedom. If these opportunities shouldn't be given to anyone but supposed "natives" and shit, get the fuck out of America, because any "Americans" ancestors hijacked the land of native Americans and raped it for their own reward. If these people are crossing the borders illegally, they are obviously coming to the USA for a reason: to escape from their personal Hells and to start fresh in a new land. What right do you have to tell them, "no, you can't do that? Get out". Seriously, I'm sick of this shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 am

I like having illegal immigrants take the jobs that we dont want, they're more friendly and make better tacos than our dumb American asses.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 am

CL Punk wrote:
If any of you retards read it right, you would see taxpayer money is not gonna be used. It's gonna be private donations.

And here's the thing about immigrants: the average immigrant is proven to be smarter and more hard-working than the average American, so why is it that they get stuck with crappy jobs and have to be "re-educated" when they know what they're doing? Sure, a vast amount don't know English that well, but that shouldn't be a reason to stop them, especially if they do learn English. Super said it himself: America is a land of opportunity and freedom. If these opportunities shouldn't be given to anyone but supposed "natives" and shit, get the fuck out of America, because any "Americans" ancestors hijacked the land of native Americans and raped it for their own reward. If these people are crossing the borders illegally, they are obviously coming to the USA for a reason: to escape from their personal Hells and to start fresh in a new land. What right do you have to tell them, "no, you can't do that? Get out". Seriously, I'm sick of this shit.
And this is coming from a Canadian. Roasted all yo asses.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 am

You obviously completely ignored my post Marik. But the bottom line is, we shouldn't give them any money until they become legal citizens and start paying into social security and other things. Why? Because it hurts us to do so. And where are you getting your facts from? There's no proven data out there that proves what you said, period. It's just popular opinion formed by what you've seen or read. I doubt anybody who's competing for low level jobs is going to be slacking off or being lazy at work, especially when factory owners can go out and hire an illegal immigrant to work for less than minimum wage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?   

Back to top Go down

US: Why The Fuck Would You Do That?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Entertainment & News Forums :: News & Politics-
Jump to: