The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice

Go down 
+3
TJ
Jarrett
BEAST MODE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice Empty
PostSubject: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:57 pm

This is an exert taken from wrestlinginc.com:

-- Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald is featuring a lengthy interview with TNA star Rob Van Dam where he discusses a number of topics including younger talent in TNA not seeking out his advice despite being in the business for 20 years. "I'm open to it. Most of the guys, I don't know if they don't feel welcome to ask me or any of the other veterans or what. That is probably an issue that we have is the young guys should ask some of the older guys. They should be saying, 'Hey, watch my match. Let me know what I can improve on.' That never happens enough. Some of the young guys who are or were there, I don't want to mention any names. There were two young guys who just left and looked like they were out of high school. The whole time they were there, they never introduced themselves or shook my hand. Things are way different than they used to be."

My thoughts: Well it's fairly obvious he's talking about Generation Me. But who in their right mind would ask Rob Van Dam for advice. Unless they were looking for advice on how to go from being world champ and the face of a worldwide company to a mid carder in a company which is happy to settle for second best that is. Younger guys breaking into the business these days however seem to want success immediatley, they feel that they don't need to pay the veterans respect. There is no doubt that RVD is still talented and can work a great match (after being in the industry for over 20 years) but he has a reputation for being egotistical and stubborn. So it's not hard to see why the younger wrestlers won't ask the guy for advice. Don't get me wrong, I have always been a huge RVD, but if I was in Gen Me's or any other young wrestler in TNA's shoes, I would stay well away from his advice as well.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm

The only advice RVD can provide is where to buy the best pot.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm

No, because the younger guys have Brian Kendrick for that.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Would you ask someone as boring as RVD for advice?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

As much as people here don't seem to like them, young guys should be asking the likes of Tommy Dreamer, The Dudleyz, James Storm, fuck even Samoa Joe and AJ for advice.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Spanks
Executive
Executive
Teddy Spanks

PostSubject: Re: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:59 pm

I think the young guys should be asking whoever can help them for advice, whether it be Rob Van Dam or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:43 am

It's quite disturbing actually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice   RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice Empty

Back to top Go down

RVD: Younger TNA talents not asking for advice
Page 1 of 1