HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:33 pm by fuck

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuck

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuck

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:34 pm

I thought it'd be good for people to read this blog. I made this for my site, but more people should be aware of it. It is 1,111 words but it is worth the read.



Welcome to The Mikel Cycle, Version 4. Today we are going to talk about a movie. It'll be our first movie review ever, WWE U and OWU:R.

I watched a movie last night after Impact Wrestling to go to bed. I recorded it. And it has alot to do with the internet and I feel its appropriate I do a TMC Blog on it. This movie is called "Cyberbully", starring Emily Osmet and Kay Panabaker.

Emily Osmet plays a girl named Taylor. Kay Panabaker plays a girl named Samanta. Taylor lives with her brother and her mom, as her dad left but calls in every now and then. Taylor turns 17 and she gets a laptop. And she gets to have it in her room and her mom lets her have privacy. And she creates a profile on this site similar to Facebook. Well its all great and she's having a good time. Until one day her brother gets jealous enough to hack her profile and post an innapropriate message as her status. I think it was "I'm a naughty girl. Someone should spank me!"

Taylor finds out when she logs back in and by the time she sees this, alot of people at school already have. And this user named James backed Taylor up. Well at school, she got alot of heat for this. When she got back home, her brother was caught for hacking by their mom and was grounded for a month. Well then that person named "James", who Taylor never met before in her life, posted on Taylor's wall that Taylor gave him STDs. And Taylor looked at this guy's profile, and it said he goes to Ridgeway. Well her other friend said her cousin goes to ridgeway and doesn't know a James. So this turns out to know that James is a fake.

So Taylor goes back to school and receives even more heat and is getting called a "Slut", a "Whore", and other bad things. And it gets bad enough one day, she has a date Scott to the prom, and he calls it off the day of the prom. Taylor gets so upset that she posts a video on the site. She says stuff like "Its not true" and "I don't know why anyone would lie about that stuff" and "I don't know why to live anymore" and she ended her video with "So this is Goodbye". So her friend Samantha (Kay Panabaker) sees this video and calls Taylor's mom and they rush to the house. A fire truck comes too. And they run up stairs and her mom finds her in the bathroom. She's trying to open up some pills or medication to kill herself. They stopped her just in time.

So she stays away from school for a few weeks. Her mom is trying to figure out who this James guy is. And she keeps talking to people of who they think it is and like the mayor or something like that to get a law past to have bullying online illegal. And then Samantha and Taylor meet outside. And Samantha is in tears and she says "Taylor.. I'm James". And Taylor is shocked as she can't believe it and Samantha is saying "I'm sorry" and "I feel bad about it" and "I wish I didn't do it" and all this stuff. Taylor goes back inside the house, mad. The word got around and now Samanta is getting bullied online for being James and she's being called a "creep" and other stuff. Taylor then begins to go to a therapy thing, with a group. This group are to people who have been bullied, online and in real life.

So the word gets around. Then Taylor's mom brings her to a newspaper guy, trying to get the word out. And Taylor's mom calls Samantha's mom to bring Samantha over to the newspaper building's work place. Samantha and Taylor then do an interview together. Taylor then after 3 weeks, goes back to school. Taylor and Samantha walk into the lunchroom together. They then get picked on by this girl. And they stand up for each other. Then their friend stood up for them as well. Then this homosexual guy who goes to the group therapy thing, stands up and helps them. Then Scott, who called off the prom with Taylor, stands up for Taylor and Samantha. Then the girl and her friends walk out as the cafeteria is clapping. Then Taylor and Scott makeup and such. Then the movie ends.


---

I just gave you a good piece of information of the movie. I would like to say something. The reason I posted this is because OWU:R does not support cyberbullying. Next time you want to call someone a name on the internet, think twice. Because yeah, people shouldn't take the internet seriously. But its more than that. Maybe they are getting bullied in real life by their peers. Just remember. Yeah its fun to goof around and call someone a name when you're kidding around. But put "jk" afterwords or something like that. And if you feel you are being bullied by someone online, you have to tell them to please stop. Or what can the staff do? That goes for OWU:R and any other site. I admit. I've bullied people before. Online, and in real life. I've been on both sides of it. I've been on the bully side, and the victim. Neither side feels good. Trust me. I regret bullying people. I admit, it makes me feel unsafe and uncared for if someone bullies me, online or face-to-face. I'm not afraid to admit it. I like to be friends with people because I feel whoever it is, we have something in common. I try my hardest. Online, and in real life. So the reason I did this review, is to get everyone to think, even me. Don't bully people. It's not cool. If you feel the need to bully people online or in real life, it shows how big of a jerk you are and how much your life sucks. If you want to feel high and proud somewhere because you bully people, it shows the victim has a better life than you and you are jealous of them. It's not cool to be a bully.




So that was the best TMC I ever written. Tell me your thoughts. I hope you read the whole thing and not just scroll through it. Take the time to read it. I didn't spend 30 minutes of my time for you just to say "Cool" and "Good job" and not even read the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Listen here Mikey, all ya' gotsta git be some swag and none uh dem crackers gots'ta EVER mess wid ya' again, and dey sho' nuff as hell wont violate ya' in yo' sit waaay down area, ya dig?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2191
Age : 24
Location : The Bungalow

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 pm

I thought that was a pretty good review Mikel, well done
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Mikel, I understand that you wanted to make a point about the people here and I laud you for it. But you need to understand that most of the kids on this site think they're funny when they make fun of you. And most of the time it is funny. And putting stuff like that won't change shit. Because people don't change, you will always be everyone's cyber punching bag because most kids here are real life punching bags. So you basically have two options: Stay here and embrace the people making fun of you or leave and seriously never come back. Or you can do what I do and be a dick to everyone no matter who it is.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Mikel, I understand that you wanted to make a point about the people here and I laud you for it. But you need to understand that most of the kids on this site think they're funny when they make fun of you. And most of the time it is funny. And putting stuff like that won't change shit. Because people don't change, you will always be everyone's cyber punching bag because most kids here are real life punching bags. So you basically have two options: Stay here and embrace the people making fun of you or leave and seriously never come back. Or you can do what I do and be a dick to everyone no matter who it is.

And you're gay...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 am

CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Mikel, I understand that you wanted to make a point about the people here and I laud you for it. But you need to understand that most of the kids on this site think they're funny when they make fun of you. And most of the time it is funny. And putting stuff like that won't change shit. Because people don't change, you will always be everyone's cyber punching bag because most kids here are real life punching bags. So you basically have two options: Stay here and embrace the people making fun of you or leave and seriously never come back. Or you can do what I do and be a dick to everyone no matter who it is.

And you're gay...
You wanna talk gay? What the fuck did we do last night?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:43 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Mikel, I understand that you wanted to make a point about the people here and I laud you for it. But you need to understand that most of the kids on this site think they're funny when they make fun of you. And most of the time it is funny. And putting stuff like that won't change shit. Because people don't change, you will always be everyone's cyber punching bag because most kids here are real life punching bags. So you basically have two options: Stay here and embrace the people making fun of you or leave and seriously never come back. Or you can do what I do and be a dick to everyone no matter who it is.

And you're gay...
You wanna talk gay? What the fuck did we do last night?

Yeah, but we're like, cool gay. He's gay gay.

Last night was awesome, by the way. The vacuum and whip cream were wonderful ideas.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:50 am

CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Mikel, I understand that you wanted to make a point about the people here and I laud you for it. But you need to understand that most of the kids on this site think they're funny when they make fun of you. And most of the time it is funny. And putting stuff like that won't change shit. Because people don't change, you will always be everyone's cyber punching bag because most kids here are real life punching bags. So you basically have two options: Stay here and embrace the people making fun of you or leave and seriously never come back. Or you can do what I do and be a dick to everyone no matter who it is.

And you're gay...
You wanna talk gay? What the fuck did we do last night?

Yeah, but we're like, cool gay. He's gay gay.

Last night was awesome, by the way. The vacuum and whip cream were wonderful ideas.
I use that vacuum even when you're not there...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3140
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:56 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
TJ, The Creator wrote:
Mikel, I understand that you wanted to make a point about the people here and I laud you for it. But you need to understand that most of the kids on this site think they're funny when they make fun of you. And most of the time it is funny. And putting stuff like that won't change shit. Because people don't change, you will always be everyone's cyber punching bag because most kids here are real life punching bags. So you basically have two options: Stay here and embrace the people making fun of you or leave and seriously never come back. Or you can do what I do and be a dick to everyone no matter who it is.

And you're gay...
You wanna talk gay? What the fuck did we do last night?

Yeah, but we're like, cool gay. He's gay gay.

Last night was awesome, by the way. The vacuum and whip cream were wonderful ideas.
I use that vacuum even when you're not there...

That's pretty hawt. We should do the thing with the gerbil again.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:33 am

Sam I Am wrote:
I thought that was a pretty good review Mikel, well done
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
Mikel, I understand that you wanted to make a point about the people here and I laud you for it. But you need to understand that most of the kids on this site think they're funny when they make fun of you. And most of the time it is funny. And putting stuff like that won't change shit. Because people don't change, you will always be everyone's cyber punching bag because most kids here are real life punching bags. So you basically have two options: Stay here and embrace the people making fun of you or leave and seriously never come back. Or you can do what I do and be a dick to everyone no matter who it is.
I like the 3rd option.. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:04 am

Mikel, you're so cute Wink
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:07 am

Nah but seriously, nice blog brudda
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 am

You do realize that most people who bully online are people that get bullied in real life right? They will never change, the internet is where they can take out their frustrations without any real repercussions. You making this blog or whatever you call it won't change a thing. In fact, it will probably just give them more reason to "bully" you. Like TJ said, you have three options. But to be honest, you go with a third option and nothing will change, just like with the first option. Which means you only have one option. Which means goodbye. So goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 4741
Age : 23
Location : Emerald

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:37 am

Mikel, well said. But what TJ said, pretty much sums it up. Take it the pay outs or just leave. Nothing you will say will change it but sometimes you can.. Trust me. But the ball is now in your court.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
avatar

Posts : 2630
Location : Essex

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 am

I Hardly get involved in this shit but now I am Mikel is right leave him the fuck alone and he will leave you alone otherwise then your just being a piece of shit I mean he is saying he is getting hurt emotionally by people picking on him then why do it that is all I say, got a problem with that then what evs.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 am

I've never bullied Mikel, but it appears that he has got it pretty rough. Everybody on this site gets ribbed by the other users (especially John Razz ), but it is all fun and games. Apparently Mikel's 'ribbing' has gone past the point of fun and games. Let's save our bullying for bad people and trolls.

Hazza out.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1723
Age : 23
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 am

Yo firstly on the record - I don't bully anyone online nor have I ever been bullied online. And if I was I wouldn't care, I'm too much of a stoner to care about online bullying. Remember anybody can be a keyboard gangsta, ANYBODY, your 8 year old brother could rip you a new one online.

Good blog man, just take it on the chin and slag them back. Everyone hates someone who can give a slag but not take one so if you're insulted online and insult them back that should be it. Because if the person retorts or gets agitated I'll be on your side.

But seriously, everyone should leave him the fuck alone, he's not a bad cat and he's a decent roleplayer what more do you guys want? And it's not a good example for new members coming in. We can't survive forever with just the same 50 people or so posting regularly, we NEED more people coming in and the old guard are being right wankers if they give them a hard time (KJ88) or if there's a show of past bullying (Mikel).
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2005

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

I enjoyed your blog Mikel and I agree with what many others have said. But at the end of the day, it's all banter and you should be able to both take it and dish it out to people without holding grudges. And the difference between this and that movie you talked about; we all don't go to school together or know each other in real life! If that was the case then I could understand you getting upset, but some of us live at the opposite end of the world to each other so arguments over the internet won't trancend into real life. So if you can't deal with it, you know where the door is.

@Adam - I have always been one of the people who is for having new members in order for the site to expand and grow bigger. But, people like KJ88 are not the type of people we should be attracting. I would rather have 50 good posters join than 500 people like him, who only seem to care about breaking rules, pissing off long time members and just generally causing drama.

So there, that's my opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 am

A Letter from Hazza:

"Hey kids, do you love Pokemon? Then Pokemon Porno Lovers is the clan for you! Anybody is welcome, but in clan PPL we only have one primary rule

1. ELE; Everybody love everybody. Except for trolls...they fucking suck.

(Sorry for spamming up the thread, just to recruit quality members like Mikel)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:54 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
You do realize that most people who bully online are people that get bullied in real life right? They will never change, the internet is where they can take out their frustrations without any real repercussions. You making this blog or whatever you call it won't change a thing. In fact, it will probably just give them more reason to "bully" you. Like TJ said, you have three options. But to be honest, you go with a third option and nothing will change, just like with the first option. Which means you only have one option. Which means goodbye. So goodbye.
Its funny you say this because you're one of them.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Well... I'm going to say thank you for the people who thought the blog was good. And thanks to people who actually read it.

Thanks to Dan, Hazza, and Adam for their comments. And those were the people on the 2nd page. I'm going to look at the 1st page now.. lol.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
avatar

Posts : 1723
Age : 23
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
You do realize that most people who bully online are people that get bullied in real life right? They will never change, the internet is where they can take out their frustrations without any real repercussions. You making this blog or whatever you call it won't change a thing. In fact, it will probably just give them more reason to "bully" you. Like TJ said, you have three options. But to be honest, you go with a third option and nothing will change, just like with the first option. Which means you only have one option. Which means goodbye. So goodbye.
Its funny you say this because you're one of them.

Yeah I was about to say the bolded part was very hypocritical lol
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 3206
Age : 24
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:08 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
You do realize that most people who bully online are people that get bullied in real life right? They will never change, the internet is where they can take out their frustrations without any real repercussions. You making this blog or whatever you call it won't change a thing. In fact, it will probably just give them more reason to "bully" you. Like TJ said, you have three options. But to be honest, you go with a third option and nothing will change, just like with the first option. Which means you only have one option. Which means goodbye. So goodbye.
Its funny you say this because you're one of them.

Mikel, My best friend Emily recently commited suicide, due to a giant group on forumspring, twitter and facebook smashing here with bad comments. Me, my friends, her friends, we all tried to stop it, but nobody could.
You need to understand that the internet is where people can get away from their real lives, and be who they want to be. I don't know what your like in real life, I only know you over the internet. After Emily died, that group continued to attack victoms, and by that, two others have taken their lives. Now who do you think they are after? They continue to bully me and everyone of my friends throughout the day, and truthfully, thats I would sooner come on here, with the people thaat have the same interests with me, then to go on Facebook, and get bitched at by people who were bullied by other people, and Mikel you can't even say that in some part of your live you haven't bullied someone. We all have. I do it to you, and many others, because they do it to me, and others do it to them. Its a commen chain that we all go through, your just happens to be on the internet. and their truthfully is only one way out, and thats too do what one of my best friends did. Hell, I've been suicidal before, but you need to think about what your giving up. Bullying is only one thing in your life, and yes, its pretty big and painful, but think of your little sister and all that, that if you did want to escape, you'll be giving up. You still got a whole world ahead of you ...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully   

Back to top Go down
 
The Mikel Cycle V4: Cyberbully
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ryobi 4 cycle trimmer
» OCBC Cycle... 4-6 March - anyone ?
» Cycle license
» Wheeling Cycle Website Issues anyone?
» $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: User-Related Forums :: Blogs-
Jump to: