» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am

I'm sorry Jarrett but she is really to annoy me and a few other members.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I would call it that actually.
Well it's fun if it irritates somebody and might of made a member leave cause he got tired of the shit that was being done and instead of taking a stand, he left and now i'm here by myself, cause my friend left......I'm not gonna bitch at you guys for bullying me or for making him leave.......that's childish and i'm just gonna move on.

*yawn*

Do you enjoy boring people to death?
do you enjoy being a jerk? I'm sick and tired of being treated wrongly and this shit needs to stop, cause it's childish and i'm gonna just ignore being bullied
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I would call it that actually.
Well it's fun if it irritates somebody and might of made a member leave cause he got tired of the shit that was being done and instead of taking a stand, he left and now i'm here by myself, cause my friend left......I'm not gonna bitch at you guys for bullying me or for making him leave.......that's childish and i'm just gonna move on.

*yawn*

Do you enjoy boring people to death?
do you enjoy being a jerk? I'm sick and tired of being treated wrongly and this shit needs to stop, cause it's childish and i'm gonna just ignore being bullied

What? Sorry, fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am

Both of you. Read the thread title and if the post you're about to make doesn't have to do with it, don't even post.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 am

Jarrett wrote:
Both of you. Read the thread title and if the post you're about to make doesn't have to do with it, don't even post.
I have something to say about the fights that where kind of talked about.....I'm sick and tired of the fights and think that the bullying shit being done to me should stop, so i can actually try to enjoy being on this site!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 am

KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
I have something to say about the fights that where kind of talked about.....I'm sick and tired of the fights and think that the bullying shit being done to me should stop, so i can actually try to enjoy being on this site!

No offense but that will never happen. Too many people want you off the site.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:24 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

well then they need to pm me there problems they have with me, so i can talk to them about them through pm, so it be on threads and i guess i could see what i could do to make the hate go away i guess
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

well then they need to pm me there problems they have with me, so i can talk to them about them through pm, so it be on threads and i guess i could see what i could do to make the hate go away i guess

There is no need for people to PM you, you along with everybody else already know why they want you off this site. And a lot of people are afraid to PM you since you have a track record of requesting them to cyber with you when they PM you. Just what I have heard.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:28 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

There is no need for people to PM you, you along with everybody else already know why they want you off this site. And a lot of people are afraid to PM you since you have a track record of requesting them to cyber with you when they PM you. Just what I have heard.
well that rumor is a lie.....and i feel like i'm being misjudged, just for being a female and that's just wrong....I have never asked for cyber on this site.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

well that rumor is a lie.....and i feel like i'm being misjudged, just for being a female and that's just wrong....I have never asked for cyber on this site.

You think it is because you are a female? Hell no. There have been females before you who were loved on this site and I am sure there will be others after you. You have this reputation because you are known for it. You even asked for people to do it through PMs. You brought all of this upon yourself.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:35 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

You think it is because you are a female? Hell no. There have been females before you who were loved on this site and I am sure there will be others after you. You have this reputation because you are known for it. You even asked for people to do it through PMs. You brought all of this upon yourself.
Who are these ppl that i so called asked? I never asked for cyber through pm on a forum...Not even on wwe universe......ALL i did on that site was talk to ppl through comments and just talked to some friends through pm and no actual online sex was involved.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 am

KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Hehe Karl, you've made her gwumpy. KJ, can you please stop complaining about everything? That is what causes most fights
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Who are these ppl that i so called asked? I never asked for cyber through pm on a forum...Not even on wwe universe......ALL i did on that site was talk to ppl through comments and just talked to some friends through pm and no actual online sex was involved.

Sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Sure. Wink
ugh..........W/E
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Sure. Wink
ugh..........W/E

Woops, fell asleep again. You need to stop doing that!
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:46 am

Karl lets go have some online secks. Meet me at the portal around 9pm, yeah?

Make e-love, not e-war!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 am

I think KJ will be more up for that than me. Besides, she is more experienced at cybering.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I think KJ will be more up for that than me. Besides, she is more experienced at cybering.
WTH IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?! I'VE ASKED YOU NICELY TO STOP YOUR SHIT , I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARRASSED BY YOUR DAMN WORDS AND IT'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF......WHY CAN'T YOU JUST F'N STOP IT?!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
WTH IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM?! I'VE ASKED YOU NICELY TO STOP YOUR SHIT , I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING SEXUALLY HARRASSED BY YOUR DAMN WORDS AND IT'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF......WHY CAN'T YOU JUST F'N STOP IT?!

Sorry but I cannot stop laughing at that. Sexually harassed by my words?

lol!

Oh, it is harassed not harrassed.

And I aint sexually harassing you in the first place so how can I stop?
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:55 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

lol!

you're obviously enjoying this and i've had enough of it, so i'm just gonna ignore you -__-
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 am

KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

lol!

you're obviously enjoying this and i've had enough of it, so i'm just gonna ignore you -__-

Oh that is real mature. You gonna go sit in the corner with your arms crossed and get the bottom lip out? Stop crying about not getting to cyber little one.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am

*Pulls out doll*

KJ...where did his words sexually harrass you? Was it here?

*Points at the area between the doll's legs*
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 am

Lol no more fighting or I'll ban you all. I should be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 am

LOL^

She wishes. :L
Back to top Go down
John Cena
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:16 am

Hazza wrote:
*Pulls out doll*

KJ...where did his words sexually harrass you? Was it here?

*Points at the area between the doll's legs*
Haha! Win, Harry.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling
June 30, 2009 - May 20, 2013

Zack Horror:
A bunch of World Titles
A bunch of Secondary Titles
A bunch of Tag Team Titles
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)   

Back to top Go down

A Few Updates (Site Management, Future Voting, etc.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next