The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
WWE: A New Era - Page 11 I_vote_lcapWWE: A New Era - Page 11 I_voting_barWWE: A New Era - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WWE: A New Era

Go down 
+16
Cole
#Animal
Sam
Ethan
Ken
Vickie_Starr
April. xx
JB 2.1
Michael
ןยรtเภ tђєєгคtє๔гรยթєгรtค
MRS.CHARISMATICRKO
Periwinkles
American Wolf
★ThatRoughToughChick★
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RelentlessJ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Casey wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Casey wrote:
Any way I could get CM Punk?
Um according to the list set up on the first page Punk is taken But then again I'm not sure what the owner might say?
damn it, alright well I will just wait to see what he says
Kay sorry about that
Back to top Go down
RelentlessJ
Jobber
Jobber
RelentlessJ

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Casey wrote:

CM Punk is taken for now, I gotta see who's been inactive before I make people available.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 pm

RelentlessJ wrote:
Casey wrote:

CM Punk is taken for now, I gotta see who's been inactive before I make people available.
alright just message me if he becomes inactive
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 pm

*A sturdy black range rover is seen being driven into the arena, but drives straight around the back. It stops and the back passenger door opens. Out steps Stephanie McMahon who is then surrounded by various crew members. She greets them all and then heads inside and walks to her office*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Stephanie_McMahon1

*A white limo arrives at the arena and stops at the entrance doors. The driver steps out and walks to open the door at the back where Trish Stratus is seen emerging. She stands up straight and dusts herself down. She then thanks the driver and struts towards the entrance where the fans see her. They call out to her but she merely waves and heads straight inside the building*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 106_Trish_Stratus

*A WWE tour bus is seen ariving at the arena. As it stops and its doors open, all of the superstars and divas traveling inside start to unboard, including Mickie James. She walks to the back to collect her bags and then walks inside. The fans notice her and call her over, so she stops and signs autographs and takes pictures with them, before wishing them goodbye and heads inside the building*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Mickie_by_cenaviper65k4

* A hummer speeds into the arena and stops with a jump outside the entrance to the arena. The door opens and out steps Chyna. A crew member cautiously walks over to her as she throws him the keys to go and park her car. Before he goes, she lugs the bags out of the back, picking them all up with one arm and then heads inside, ignoring the fans as she walks in*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Chyna-1

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:19 pm

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Michelle_McCool_96
Michelle Mccool arrives backstage with a smirk. She walks down the hall laughinng at herself when some backstage workers ask her abouther "piggy James" top she's wearing.She throws her hand up before walking towards her locker room

off"coudn't find the pic Sad
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:32 pm

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Cd9b01adef779174738e3a434ef4abb1
Melina arrives to the arena as she makes her way down the hallway glaring at backstage workers and other divas in the division as she shakes her head in disgust as she continues to walk on
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:04 pm

April. xx wrote:
Melina arrives to the arena as she makes her way down the hallway glaring at backstage workers and other divas in the division as she shakes her head in disgust as she continues to walk on

Get on MSN Please Razz

Awesome Kong arrives to the building she walks down the halls she spots Melina, towering over her. Kong looks down at her, seeing that she is glaring. Kong being bigger and stronger is not afraid so glares back at her not moving.
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Get on MSN Please Razz

Awesome Kong arrives to the building she walks down the halls she spots Melina, towering over her. Kong looks down at her, seeing that she is glaring. Kong being bigger and stronger is not afraid so glares back at her not moving.
Kay I'm on
Melina clearly not in the mood as she looks up at her caring less weather who she is or not as she stares at her
Melina

You need help?
Back to top Go down
Vickie_Starr
Jobber
Jobber
Vickie_Starr

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 pm

April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Get on MSN Please Razz

Kay I'm on
Melina clearly not in the mood as she looks up at her caring less weather who she is or not as she stares at her
Melina

You need help?

Thank You

Kong looks down at her she laughs at Melina, she pats her on the head with some force.
"You, make Kong laugh, but one problem you in her way, she suggest you move out of way or she will move you! Or Kong calls her best friend Chyna to move you for her"
Back to top Go down
April. xx
Jobber
Jobber
April. xx

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:
Vickie_Starr wrote:
April. xx wrote:

Get on MSN Please Razz

Kay I'm on
Melina

You need help?

Thank You

Kong looks down at her she laughs at Melina, she pats her on the head with some force.
"You, make Kong laugh, but one problem you in her way, she suggest you move out of way or she will move you! Or Kong calls her best friend Chyna to move you for her"
Melina takes her hand off her head as she stakes a step back and fixes her hair
Melina

Ok? Seeing as how English is hard for you how about I break it down for you...[She gets closer to her as she pauses for a few seconds] NO.[She points at her] you cam in my way and you should have turned the other way gosh your big for nothing.[She rolls her eyes and walks around her and walks off]
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jobber
Jobber
Jess

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 2hrq4i8
Michelle McCool arrives back.. backstage with a smirk across her face as she starts heading towards her locker room pushing past anyone in her way.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:37 pm

*Chris Jericho is seen walking around backstage, looking confident as he heads towards the gym*

OFF: I'm gonna drop Hardy, CBA with playing him.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:41 pm

London's brawling are in the gym.
Back to top Go down
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:14 pm

*A sturdy black range rover is seen being driven into the arena, but drives straight around the back. It stops and the back passenger door opens. Out steps Stephanie McMahon who is then surrounded by various crew members. She greets them all and then heads inside and walks to her office*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Stephanie_McMahon1

*A white limo arrives at the arena and stops at the entrance doors. The driver steps out and walks to open the door at the back where Trish Stratus is seen emerging. She stands up straight and dusts herself down. She then thanks the driver and struts towards the entrance where the fans see her. They call out to her but she merely waves and heads straight inside the building*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 106_Trish_Stratus

*A WWE tour bus is seen ariving at the arena. As it stops and its doors open, all of the superstars and divas traveling inside start to unboard, including Mickie James. She walks to the back to collect her bags and then walks inside. The fans notice her and call her over, so she stops and signs autographs and takes pictures with them, before wishing them goodbye and heads inside the building*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Mickie_by_cenaviper65k4

* A hummer speeds into the arena and stops with a jump outside the entrance to the arena. The door opens and out steps Chyna. A crew member cautiously walks over to her as she throws him the keys to go and park her car. Before he goes, she lugs the bags out of the back, picking them all up with one arm and then heads inside, ignoring the fans as she walks in*

WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Chyna-1

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE: A New Era   WWE: A New Era - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE: A New Era
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Fantasy Wrestling Sections :: E-Feds-
Jump to: