The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ortonlover88

Go down 
+13
TJ
Sam
LegendOfCasey
Styles
Anti-Christ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
fuck
SP
Richie
#Animal
Mesa
BEAST MODE
KJ88
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

Ortonlover88 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
There's just something about you that gives everyone the shits
Is it cause i'm an ortonlover or cause i'm causing drama?=/ Please don't tell me it's cause i've caused drama =/

Sorry to say this, but it is indeed the second one lol
dang it.........it's like no mAtter what site i go on, i seem to cause drama.........i try not to and still do.........i cause it without knowing.

Well if you refer to people as online loves and say that a high school thread should be made on a site like this with high standards then you're just going to give yourself a bad name
O.o Well i'm not gonna umm.....talk about my relationship with a certain guy on this forum anymore, i know this is a wrestling forum site and not a online dating site and and what high standards? just wondering, not trying to be rude.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
Is it cause i'm an ortonlover or cause i'm causing drama?=/ Please don't tell me it's cause i've caused drama =/

dang it.........it's like no mAtter what site i go on, i seem to cause drama.........i try not to and still do.........i cause it without knowing.

Well if you refer to people as online loves and say that a high school thread should be made on a site like this with high standards then you're just going to give yourself a bad name
O.o Well i'm not gonna umm.....talk about my relationship with a certain guy on this forum anymore, i know this is a wrestling forum site and not a online dating site and and what high standards? just wondering, not trying to be rude.

The amusing part is you actually think you're being clever. By simply mentioning that your not going to mention your relationship with someone on this site is obviously going to cause drama.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Newsid wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:

The amusing part is you actually think you're being clever. By simply mentioning that your not going to mention your relationship with someone on this site is obviously going to cause drama.
O.o btw, if nobody has noticed yet, i'm kind of slow =/ and umm.........ok...can we just drop the relationship thing? this is a wrestling forum and i just wanna try posting about wrestling stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm

can you stop talking.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 pm

can i plzz see a pci off yur bewbs? i hop this isnt drama!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 pm

No cyber bullying. It's a huge rule on this site. Hazza, ily, but nobody is exempt from the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Hazza wrote:
can i plzz see a pci off yur bewbs? i hop this isnt drama!!!!

You sound like Granger lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:09 pm

I'm kidding, welcome to The Universe Smile
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 pm

TAFKAM wrote:
No cyber bullying. It's a huge rule on this site. Hazza, ily, but nobody is exempt from the rules.
I'm joking, we need more chicas on this site.
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 am

Hazza wrote:
TAFKAM wrote:
Well i'm here, but don't feel like getting online that much, cause everybody hates me, cause think i'm just here for cyber -_______-
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:00 am

KJ88 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
TAFKAM wrote:
Well i'm here, but don't feel like getting online that much, cause everybody hates me, cause think i'm just here for cyber -_______-
Nobody hates you, just be yourself and don't make pointless threads. And nobody can call you a cyberer until they see you RP, so go join a thread or something...
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:10 am

Hazza wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
TAFKAM wrote:
Nobody hates you, just be yourself and don't make pointless threads. And nobody can call you a cyberer until they see you RP, so go join a thread or something...
tell that to the bullies of the U, not to me -____- and i'm trying to join rp threads, but nobody wants me there, cause they think i just wanna cyber and i'm tired of that
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Congrats on having the most replied Introduction of all time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KJ88
Jobber
Jobber
KJ88

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

.mop wrote:
Congrats on having the most replied Introduction of all time. Very Happy
Umm tnx, look at me, i'm popular xD
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:46 am

Popular in a negative way!

Isn't something you should be proud of!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:06 am

KJ88 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
KJ88 wrote:
Hazza wrote:
TAFKAM wrote:
tell that to the bullies of the U, not to me -____- and i'm trying to join rp threads, but nobody wants me there, cause they think i just wanna cyber and i'm tired of that
Now I can see why. You went on Adam's 'CPW' thread and asked why there was no Jeff Hardy or any Knockouts. I know a site called ASWF, I think you will really fit well over there Smile . If you want to leave the U and join that site, feel free, I can link you whenever you like

Razz
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:10 am

I should up your rep for that ^ Hazza but I CBF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ortonlover88   Ortonlover88 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ortonlover88
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: The Lobby :: Members Introduction-
Jump to: