The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread

Go down 
+6
Mesa
.mop is dead.
meep21
LegendOfCasey
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Goblin
10 posters

well
bird
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_lcap9%Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
green
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_lcap55%Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
pear
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_lcap27%Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
dirt
Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_lcap9%Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread Empty
PostSubject: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 am

Just woRk together on one giant one so your shit don't die

Last edited by Jarrett on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:56 am

to be honest I am considering saying to AJ and the gang we should bring 3XW here
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Dan wrote:
to be honest I am considering saying to AJ and the gang we should bring 3XW here

I was thinking about that too, probably be for the better, get more people and what not
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Casey wrote:
Dan wrote:

I was thinking about that too, probably be for the better, get more people and what not

yeah I think AJ is down with it to
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Dan wrote:
Casey wrote:
Dan wrote:

get on chat on the site
Back to top Go down
meep21
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 am

Timeh Take 2 wrote:
Just woRk together on one giant one so your shit don't die
god idea! yu guys rhould joon me efeds!
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:51 am

I think the main threads should just be:

For Normal Shit:
WWG

For CAW:
CWW
ECCW
ENFW

For Cartoon Wrestling:
CWWE/CWF/CWWF (Whatever it ends up being)

At least until we get enough members to to support that many threads.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Dan wrote:
Casey wrote:
Dan wrote:

Dan, I can not respect anything you say with a Greg Jackson fighter as your avatar.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:35 pm

This idea needs to be a reality
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 pm

I know. Yet we have idiots on the other thread saying it's been done before? Yeah good luck to them and the new thread per week thing.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 pm

.mop wrote:
I think the main threads should just be:

For Normal Shit:
WWG

For CAW:
CWW
ECCW
ENFW

For Cartoon Wrestling:
CWWE/CWF/CWWF (Whatever it ends up being)

At least until we get enough members to to support that many threads.
I totally agree with this. And if somebody is mad about not being able to run an E-fed, they can go do a personal booker.

Oh and I also think you should join EFNW Wink
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 am

Cutter wrote:
Dan wrote:
Casey wrote:
Dan wrote:

Dan, I can not respect anything you say with a Greg Jackson fighter as your avatar.

I may change it to Paul Daley, I think
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm thinking of making WSX the main big thing,just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread   Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone who's is running or attempting to make a real thread
Page 1 of 1