The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) Empty
PostSubject: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Apparently Briley Pierce or what ever his name is, is billed from Springfield Rhode Island... I am from Rhode Island and there isn't a Springfield Rhode Island ... this is random I know and may sound stupid but figure I would let people now how stupid that was

Last edited by The Legend of Casey on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Yea, and "The Bowery" isn't an actual city in New Jersey. There's also no such thing as Bombay, Michigan.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 pm

yeah I can imagine whos from those two places? And there obviously isnt a Hell's Kitchen New York
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Ive been to dudleyville
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:27 pm

actually, Hell's Kitchen is a restaurant in New York xD ... I've ate there. xP
No wonder he's so big. xP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:52 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
yeah I can imagine whos from those two places? And there obviously isnt a Hell's Kitchen New York

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%27s_Kitchen,_Manhattan
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Cujo wrote:
The Legend of Casey wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell%27s_Kitchen,_Manhattan
Interesting..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)   FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative) Empty

Back to top Go down

FCW (Dolphs Brother and pointless retardation from creative)
Page 1 of 1