The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 I_vote_lcap~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 I_voting_bar~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

~ Global Booking Federation ~

Go down 
+8
Jin
Michael
Bleed Green
Karl
Styles
Cole
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
#Animal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Mikel's Show was shit thats correct but he told me that he had some problems so it's kinda okay! Atleast, he told me that he had problems.... Cole was just a pussy...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:35 pm

I would rather no show than that show.

Me and Nick have had personal problems but we still get our shows up for TWISB.

Mikel is just making up excuses.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:

No Show like Cole?

Anyway, you are correct no doubt but I guess Mikel now learned from this shit and he will do better...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Yannic wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

No Show like Cole?

Anyway, you are correct no doubt but I guess Mikel now learned from this shit and he will do better...

Yes no show like Cole.

Wouldn't you rather have someone miss a show, apologize and start another time than have somebody do a shitty show which will severely hinder their chances in this competition?
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:45 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Yannic wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

No Show like Cole?

Yes no show like Cole.

Wouldn't you rather have someone miss a show, apologize and start another time than have somebody do a shitty show which will severely hinder their chances in this competition?

It was his own decision! So, i don't want to start a discussion with you because I know this was shit and i know you are absolute correct... Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:16 am

Ohh Gosh! Again no show? Will should i continue this shit?
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:10 am

Yesh, Because I have a show Razz
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:17 am

It wouldn't make much sense to run this shit, if nobody post their shows!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 am

But people have posted their shows. Jon, Mikel (depite the fact of quick results) Both posted a show, as long as me and you post one each today, that'll be four people posted shows and 2 not.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:52 am

Oh Gosh, Mikel "Show" wasn't a Show in my eyes,maybe for you but Quick Results and no details are not a show!

See Cole & Jin & Mikel posted nothing or shit......so 50% would post their shows.. and thats not really good!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 am

~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 Uprisi11
Show Date: Saturday 23 July, 2011.
Venue: The O2 Arena.
State: Berlin,Germany

Gewachst, gedopet, poliert, nagelneue Zähne.
Ich bin euphorisiert, und habe teure Pläne.
Ich kaufe mir Baumaschinen, Bagger und Walzen und Kräne.
Stürze mich auf Berlin, drück auf die Sirene.

Ich baue schöne Boxentürme, Bässe massieren eure Seele.
Ich bin die Abrissbirne für die d-d-d-deutsche Szene.

Hey, alles glänzt, so schön neu.
Hey, wenns dir nicht gefällt, mach neu. (Hou...)
Die Welt mit Staub bedeckt, doch ich will sehn wo's hingeht.
Steig auf den Berg aus Dreck, weil oben frischer Wind weht.
Hey, alles glänzt, so schön neu.

A small Pyro explodes on the stage and the fans go nuts. The theme plays through the arena of the Deutsche Wrestling Gesellschaft. The Fans holding signs up such as „Daniels = Germany“ or „ FUCK WE WANT BLOOD „ the camera cuts over to the commentators as they begin to speak-

~ Tassilo Jung ~
Hello Folks and welcome to a very first Episode of a true Made in Germany Wrestling Show... UPRISING! My Name is Tassilo Jung, I am from Germany and I was Main Commentator in the WxW but know I am here and I am glad to have Walandi Tsanti next to me...

~ Walandi Tsanti ~

Thanks TJ ! My name is Walandi Tsanti and just like my Broadcast Partner I am from Germany and let me tell you something TJ...Tonight...The Fans here in Berlin and on the GBF Network are going to get the chance to see a high-class Wrestling..! Guys like Shiima Xion, who makes his first match ever in Germany or Guys like Christopher Daniels,who is Worldwide a Big Name! But before We start the Action, let's here what the General Manager Alex Pain has to say.......

Thommy Giesen: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the General Manager of DWG.. ALEEEEEX PAAIIIIIINNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans turns their attention to the stage .....

HIEERRRRRR KOOOOOOMT ALEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXX

Alex Pain makes his way out onto the stage to huge applause with a smile in his face and a microphone in his hand......

~ Alex Pain ~
Well, I am not that kind of Dude which is up for long Talks or something like that,so I am going to keep it short.. okay? I am the General Manager of DWG for just One reason...... I AM GOING TO MAKE THE DWG THEEEEEE GREATEST WRESTLING COMPANY ON THE GBF NETWORK !!!! In DWG anything and everything will happen... ITS TIME THAT A GERMAN WRESTLING PROMOTION CLIMBS TO THE TOP OF WRESTLING ! And for now..... LEEEEEEEEETS GET REEEEAADDDYYYY TO WRESTLEEEEEEEEEE.......

Alex Pain walks to the back as the crowd goes nuts..

„ ALEX IS AWESOME“ „ ALEX IS AWESOME“

„ The following Match is set for One fall. From...GERMANY.... Theeeee German Highlight... MICHAEL KNIGHT !!!!!!“

The crowd waits eagerly for the „Mystery“ Challenger...

„ And his Challenger.......from New Haven, Connecticu...Theeeeee Trendsetter... JOOOOSH ABERCROMBIEEEEEEEEE !!!

Josh Abercrombie enters the ring and grabs a microphone.....

~ Josh Abercrombie ~
The Trendsetter has arrived in D-W-G.....and Josh Abercrombie is gonna leave his mark......

„ That's all !? However, This Match is up next........“
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'-------------
~ Commercial//Promo ~

Alex Pain: July 23th , 2010.......
Chris Hero: Berlin,Germany.....
Claudio Castagnoli: Is the home..
Amazing Red: The Place.....
Michael Knight: were....
Jimmy Jacobs: You.....
Jack Evans: You...
Josh Abercrombie: and
Shiima Xion: YOU..
Kevin Steen: Get a chance...
Steve Douglas: A chance..
Chris Sabin: To become...
Alex Shelley: ..become..
Pinkie Sanchez: a....
Christopher Daniels: LEGEND !!!!!!!

~ Deutsche Wrestling Gesellschaft „Legend“ ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'-------------
We come back as the Match is already underway.....

«• UPRISING MATCH ONE •»
SINGLES MATCH

Michael Knight -vs- ???

~ Closing Moments ~
Knight picks Josh up, and whips him towards the ropes, Josh dodges an attempted clothesline, before rebounding with a vicious flying dropkick, sending both his feet into Michael Knight's face.Knight drops down, as Josh wastes no time, quickly nailing a standing Moonsault on Knight. Josh goes for a pin...1...2...KICKOUT! Josh gets up and stomps away from Knight, getting ready for the Taliban Backpack. Knight finally makes it to his feets, as Josh charges from behind, but Knight visceral grabs the ropes, causing Josh to drop down on his neck. Josh slowly gets up, holding his neck as Knight hoists him up for the Death Valley Driver, Josh struggels and delivers a few Elbow Strikes to head of Knight, getting off his shoulders. Knight rapidly goes for a Lariat but Josh ducks underneath and swiftly grabs him from behind, smashing him on his knees with the Taliban Backpack. Josh quickly jumps on Knight and pins him..

3......!!!!! (6:19)
„ Here is your Winner...... JOOOOOOOSH ABERCROMBIEEEEEEEEE „

Josh Abercrombie makes it to his feets as he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. Josh exits the ring and heads up the ramp, as Michael Knight stands in the middle of the Ring arguing with the referee as We cut to the backstage area....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Backstage ~
The camera shows, Matt Cross,walking down the hallway towards the Entrance Hall...

„ Matt Cross...is one of the four Superstars,that are going to square off for the Uprising Championship which up next...“
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
„ Ladies & Gentleman...the following match is set for one fall and its for the Vacant.. UPRISING CHAMPIONSHIP.........“

„From..Manila, Philippines....Filipino Flex Factory... SHIIMA XIOOOOON „

„ And his Challenger....from...Cleveland, Ohio...“IRON“..... MAATTTT CROOOOOSS „

„And their Challenger....from Germany.......X....DREEAAAM"

„And the last Challenger...from..the United Kingdom... Theee Star Attraction..MAARK HASKINS“
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
«• UPRISING MATCH TWO •»
4-WAY DANCE' Uprising Championship '

Shiima Xion -vs- Matt Cross -vs- X-Dream -vs- Mark Haskins

~ Closing Moments ~
Xion catches Haskins with a swift Dropkick, Haskins staggers around as Cross takes him down with an Arm Drag. Xion quickly charges at Cross but Cross delivers a headbutt to the midsection of Xion,before taking him down with an Arm Drag as well. Cross is about to climb the to the top of the Turnbuckle, as X-Dream springboards into the ring from the apron and takes Cross down with a Springboard Shooting Star Press. X-Dream then went for the pin...1...2..SHOULDER IS UP! X-Dream gets up and stomps away from Cross, waiting for him to get up. Cross then slowly gets back up as X-Dream dives up, twists and hits Cross with the Zero Gravity Kick. Cross falls down, X-Dream wants to cover him as Xion grabs him from behind and flips him into a lifited knee strike. Haskins is back up as well and runs off the ropes,attemps a Lariat but Xion rolls underneath, springs up on second rope and comes off with a jaw-dropping Springboard Moonsault on Haskins, followed by a pin..

3...!!!! (9:45)
„Here is your Winner annnnnd NEEEEWWW UPRISING CHAMPION...... SHIIMA XIOOOON „

Shiima Xion stands up,with a smirk in his face as the referee hands him the Uprising Championship. Xion climbs the ropes and raises the Belt high in the air. Xion hops down and rolls out of the ring,putting the Belt on his shoulder as he heads to the back.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Commercial ~
We come back and cut over to the Empty Ring......

„ Ladies & Gentleman, please welcome.. Eric Young and Petey Williams......“

Eric Young and Petey Williams make their way out onto the stage as the crowd boos loudly. Young slides in the ring and grabs as Williams mocks the fans on the outside before getting in as well.

~ Eric Young ~
Guten Tag, ihr fetten Schweine! We are Eric Young.....

~ Petey Williams ~
And.. Petey Williams......

~ Eric Young ~
Team Canada! Well, not only that We're proud of our Country, we got some big reasons to be proud of Canada! I mean, Canada owns Germany in Ice Hockey..AND...Canada has some hot chicks if ya know what I mean....

~ Petey Williams ~
Just to put it simply... We are better then you! I know, it's kinda hard for your self loved Country but hey.. it's the truth!

~ Eric Young ~
Thats the point, Petey & I just came to the DWG to make BIG MONEY and of course we will make big money but We are also here to show you Morons what „Real“ Wrestling is all about...

~ Petey Williams ~
Do you Guys know the move.... H-E-A-D-L-O-C-K !? Noo? Do you Guys atleast know what a D-R-O-P-K-I-C-K is? Again no? Oh please..

„ Whoa look TJ, Kiss 2 Kill is comming out to shut their mouths....“

Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black walking out from the back and sliding in the ring before getting two microphones....

~ Jimmy Jacobs ~
Whoa did I missed something Eric? Or when did you become balls? Last time We met, you was a bald-headed bogy that was feared of Me... ...

~ Tyler Black ~
Hold on Jimmy, or else he is gonna cry for his Mom, ya know? Anyway, I really want to know why You two Jerks came out and try to „beat“ those awesome fans? Of course they know what a Headlock or Dropkick, quite frankly I think they have a better Wrestling knowledge then You both together..

~ Eric Young ~
STOP!

~ Jimmy Jacobs ~
Hey Tyler, he is really gonna cry soon...

Young quickly goes for a shot with the mic to Jacobs but Jacobs ducks underneath and clotheslines him over the ropes, Williams quickly wants to exit the ring but Black grabs him from behind,turns him around and delivers the Avada Kedavra. Williams drops down and rolls out of the Ring......

~ Jimmy Jacobs ~
Listen Eric, The Age of Fall has just began.........

The crowd cheers as Team Canada heads to the back and we cut over to an short Commercial Promo...
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 T.J.-Perkins
]TJ PERKINS is going to debut next Week...against.... AUSTIN ARIES! So be ready..........
„ The following Match is set for one fall and it's for a 1# for the DWG Double Championships.......“

„ First... the team of CHRIS HEROOO and CLAUDIO CASTAGNOLI... THEEEE KINGS OF WRESTLING.....“

„And their Challengers..... MATT and NICK JACKSON.... THEE YOUNG BUCKS !!!!!!!“

„and their Challengers....DAVEY RICHARDS and EDDIE EDWARDS.... AMERCIAN WOLVES....."
«• UPRISING MATCH THREE •»
TRIPLE THREAT TORNADO TAG TEAM' 1# DWG Double Championships '

The Kings of Wrestling -vs- Young Bucks -vs- American Wolves

~ Closing Moments ~
Hero brawls on the outside with a Member of the Young Bucks: Matt Jackson. Hero blocks a punch, grabs Matt's head and slams him face-first on the steel steps. Meanwhile in the Ring, Edwards slowly gets up as Claudio kicks him to the gut. Claudio signals for the Ricola Bomb as he puts Edwards in the position between his legs but Richards hits Claudio form behind with a Double Axe Handle. Claudio instantly turns around but Richards is faster,so he kicks Claudio to the gut and dives him face-first on the mat with a Snap DDT. Richards quickly goes for the pin...1..! Hero breaks it up. Hero grabs Richards,tossing him over the ropes, sending him to the floor outside the ring. Hero smirks at Richards,w hich holds his neck in pain. Hero turns around as Edwards delivers a low dropkick to Hero's left leg. Hero drops down as Edwards charges the leg with a Single Leg Boston Crab. Hero promptly starts to scream. Hero tries to escape but Edwards has it locked in tight, Hero screams, going to tap out but out of nowhere Nick Jackson comes off the Apron with a Slingshot Sitout Facebuster to Edwards. Nick crawls over the motion-less Edwards as the referee stars to count

3....!!!!! (18:29)

„ And here are your Winners.... NICK AND MATT JACKSON.... THEEEEEE YOUNG BUCKS!“

Nick Jackson stands up and raises his arm in victory as Matt Jackson enters the ring and celebrates with Nick.

„ The Young Bucks are now 1# Dwg Double Championships and We are going to find out soon which Team will square off against the Young Bucks next week for the titels...“

Nick & Matt roll out of the ring, walking up the ramp as Davey Richards checks on Eddie Edwards....
~ Commercial ~

The fans are on their feet,cheering for Jerry Lynn as he makes his way out to the ring. Jerry has a smile in his face as he slides in the ring and gets a microphone from a Crew Worker......

~ Jerry Lynn ~
The DWG said to me....You better sign this Contract,it's maybe your last chance to appear in a Wrestling Company and so did i.. I signed the contract but not because they said this is my LAST chance,no i joined to proof them wrong! I may not be as fast as Amazing Red or as special as Pinkie Sacnhez but I give it all..my blood,my sweat,my tears, I've done it all to put a great Match up for you Guys!

" JERRY LYNN... JERRY LYNN "

~ Jerry Lynn ~
Thanks, this isn't my last chance.. this is the Company were I finally become a LEGEND! Of course, i already made history with some of my extrem Moments, like the ones i had with my all-time enemy RVD but a Guy like Jerry Lynn nevers stops! Hell, I presumably will fight in a Wrestling Ring till my dead comes but that#s not going to happen soon,just because I am in my Prime Time........

Robbie E walks out from the back as the crowd boos him. Robbie E gets a mic before he enters the ring with a smug smirk.......

~ Robbie E ~
Ey Yo, listen Bro.....Ya better shut ya mouth or I will do it..aight? See,the fans only cheer for you Home Boy out of pity. A Old Home Boy with dyed hair and an annoying voice! And you wonder why the DWG said it's ya last chance? Dudes like Robbie E are now big in this business....

~ Jerry Lynn ~
Dyed hair? Annoying voice? Did you ever looked in the mirror?

~ Robbie E ~
Sure Bro, i see a hawt Boy out of Jersey Shore that's going to Fist-Pump ya Face....

Robbie E strikes with the mic in his hand as he knocks Lynn to the ground. Robbie E takes his shades off and puts the collar of his Polo shirt up. Lynn hold his head in pain as Robbie E unloads with some kicks to the head and shoulder. Robbie E hawls Lynn up before he dives up and smashes Lynn's Face on the ground with a Cutter. Robbie E smirks as he grabs the mic...

~ Robbie E ~
Forget da Past.....Believe in the Future...coz...JERSEY IS IN THE HOUSE..... BITCHES!!!!!

Robbie E drops the mic as he fist-pumps to the beat of his Theme Song. We then fade......
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 1137060845_hw7Jh-M-1
~ " The Platinum Poppa " Robbie E ~
We come back and ready for some Tag Team Action....

„ The following Match is set for one fall and it's for a 1# for the DWG Double Championships.......“

„ First..the Team of JIMMY JACOOOOBS annnnd TYLER BLAAAACK.......KISS Tooooooooo KILL !!“

„ And their Challengers... ALEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXX SHEELLLLEY annd CHIRS SAAAAABIIN....THEEE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUUUUUUNS!!!!“

„And the last Challengers....from Canada! Eric Young & Petey Williams...... TEAM CANADA!“
«• UPRISING MATCH FOUR •»
TRIPLE THREAT TORNADO TAG TEAM' 1# DWG Double Championships '

Kiss 2 Kill -vs- Motor City Machine Guns -vs- Team Canada

~ Closing Moments ~

Jacobs irish-whips Williams into the corner. Williams connects baldy and bounches off as Jacobs takes him down with a Spear. Jacobs gets up and sees how Sabin beats the hell out of his partner..Tyler Black on the outside. Jacobs wastes no time,hits the ropes and flyes through the ropes with a Suicide Dive to Sabin. Black,Sabin & Jacobs are all down as Shelley trades shot with Young. Young swings but Shelley blocks it and grabs him into a facelock, running toward a conner,and delivers the Sliced Bread #2. Shelley then pins...1...2..! Tyler Black just rolled back into the ring and broke the pin up. Black picks Shelley up and goes for the Avada Kedavra but Shelley ducks underneath and hits Black with a Super Kick of his own. Black staggers around as Sabin rolls back as well. Sabin hoits him up and nails him with the Cradle Schock, followed by a Pin....Jacobs rolls back in the ring but Shelley kicks him down on the mat with a dropkick.......

3.....!!!! (11:10)

„ Here are your Winners.... THEEEE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUUUUUNS !!!!!“

Sabin gets up and highfives Shelley as the crowd cheers. Sabin & Shelley leave the Ring as We cut over to Scott Stanford....
~ Interview ~
The scene cuts to the Interview Space, were Scott Stanford is standing by with the Young Bucks; Matt & Nick Jackson

~ Scott Stanford ~
Hello, Ladies & Gentleman, I am joined at this time by The Young Bucks, Matt and Nick Jackson and both Guys want to get a few things off their chests..

~ Matt Jackson ~
That's right, Scottie!Well, The Young Bucks have become 1# for the DWG Double Championships but I really wonder why we had to step in the ring to earn the Title Chance...!?

~ Nick Jackson ~
See, my Bro Matt and I are world-famous. We're famous Mexico, we're famous on Japan, we're famous all over the world and that's is not just a Opinion...THATS A DAMN FACT! Everyplace we go, the fans goes nuts! We perform presumably the most acrobatic moves and what do we got? A Match where we can earn a Title Chance?

~ Matt Jackson ~
However, The Young Bucks are ready to become famous in Germany as well and that's going to happen next Week, when We beat the Motor City Machine Guns and become the first DWG Double Champions......

~ Nick Jackson ~
Well, tha-

Nick stops as Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley walk over to them....

~ Alex Shelley ~
Now here we go, For the first time in Germany the Young Bucks are going to square off against The Motor City Machine Guns, sounds like an epic Match-Up and with Two Epic Winners from Detroit...

Nick Jackson begins to laugh before he tackels Alex Shelley to the ground, Matt quickly kicks Sabin to gut and slams face-first on the ground. Nick sits on top of Shelley as he unloads with hard elbow strikes to jaw. Shelley trys to block some Strikes but it doesnt help much. Matt grabs Sabin by the hair and smashes his head on the floor. The secruity quickly comes and pulls the Young Bucks off the Guns as we cut to Walandi Tsanti & TJ.......
~ Walandi Tsanti ~
Wow, that was harsh but i really hope the Guns will recover till next Week to compete in the Championship Match.

~ Tassilo Jung ~
But you See Walandi, the Young Bucks are smart Boys,taking out there Challengers is a very very dirty but smart act if you ask me ! Anyway,still to come......

~ Walandi Tsanti ~
Pinkie Sanchez,Christopher Daniels and Amazing Red will face each other to become the first ever Berlin X Champion....but before we can show you the Main Event, we have another great Match-Up including „Mr. Wrestling“ Kevin Steen and „The Vision“ Steve Douglas......
„ The Following Match is set for one fall.....

„Accompanied by Ahmed Chaer! From Germany..... THEEEEE VISIOOOOON.. STEVEEEE DOOUGLAS!!!!“

„And his Challenger..from Quebec, Canada... MRRRRRRRR. WRESTLING..... KEVIN STEEEEEEENNN!“
«• UPRISING MATCH FIVE •»
SINGLES MATCH

Steve Douglas/w. Ahmed Chaer -vs- Kevin Steen

~ Closing Moments ~
Steen has the control of this great Match. Steen grabs Douglas up but Douglas counters with a swift Jawbreaker. Steen stumbles backwards, Douglas charges at him with the Spotlighter but Steen is able to counter the move by grabbing the leg. Steen drops the leg and hits a suprised Douglas with a huge Spukerkick straight to the chin. Steen quickly drops down and hooks the leg of Douglas...1...2..NO! Douglas gets his shoulder up. Steen taunts to the crowd and waits for Douglas to get back up but Ahmed Chaer quickly slides in the ring with a Steel Chair and hits Steen in the back with the chair....as the referee signals to end match due to DQ. (7:00)

„The Winner of the Matchs due to DQ.... KEVIN STEEN!“

Douglas gets up and hawls Steen up as Chaer delivers another shot with the chair to Steen as.....

Thumbtack Jack sprints the ramp down and jumps up on the ropes. Douglas charges at him but Thumbtack Jack comes off the ropes with a Springboard Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Chaer quickly swing with cair but Thumbtack Jack simply steps sideways before hitting Chaer with big dropkick to the chair. Thumbtack Jack checks on Steen as We cut to the last commercial of the Night...
~ Commercial//Did you know? ~

Did you know that Christopher Daniels had 3. Masked Gimmicks?

Did you know that Amazing Red is one of the head Trainers of a Wrestling School?

Did you know that Pinkie Sanchez was part of Tourment of Death of CZW in the year 2008?

„AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THEEEEEEEEEE MAAAAAAIIIN EVEEENNNNNT „

„From The Neverland Ranch.....PINKIEEEEEEEEEEEE SANCHEZZZZZZZZZZ!“

„And his Challenger...from The City of Angels... THEE FALLEN ANGEL.... CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!!!“

„And their Challenger...from Brooklyn, New York...AMAZING REEEED!“
«• UPRISING MAIN EVENT •»
3-WAY DANCE' Berlin X Championship '

Pinkie Sanchez -vs- Christopher Daniels -vs- Amazing Red

~ Closing Moments ~
Daniels jumps up onto the top of the Turnbuckle and looks to hit the Best Moonsault Ever on Red but Red saw that coming and rolled out of the way, Daniels woefully lands on his feets as Red wastes no time and nails him with the Code Red. 1....2...!! Pinkie breaks it up and grabs Red by the head,flips him over with a snapmare followed by a Back Kick and then a swift Heel Kick to the face of Red. Pinke drops on his knees and hooks the leg of Red as the referee stars to count..

„ That's It....“

KICKOUT!

Pinkie kinda looks schocked as Red manages to get the shoulder up. Pinkie stands up and waits for Red to get up as well,but Daniels is already back up and throws Pinkie from behind on the mat with a German Suplex. Daniels taunts to the corner, leaps to the top of the Turnbuckle and comes off with the BME.

„ THIS IS AWESOME....... THIS IS AWESOME“

Daniels pins....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just in the last second, Pinkie was able to get his shoulder. Daniels picks Pinkie up and puts him between his leg, ready for the Angel's Wings. But, Red gets up and jumps on the back of Pinkie,using him as stepping stone before hitting Daniels with a Lariat. Red stands up,turns around as Pinkie hoits him up on shoulders, spins around before hitting him with with the GTASS...Pinke drops down and pins...

3.......!!!! (19:29)

„ Here is your Winner and FIRST BERLIN X CHAMPION........ PINKIEEEEEEEEEEEE SANCHEZZZZZZZZZZ!“

The match is over as you see the mask being pulled off the head of Pinkie Sanchez as the referee hands him the championship belt and the sweat falls from his head after that long grueling match but now Pinkie Sanchez is the champion after beating two tough challengers that both tried their hardest but they learned one very important thing and this is do not make an ant angry. Pinkie asks for a microphone as the insane laughter begins as he is handed the microphone and sits on his knees in the ring.

~ Pinkie Sanchez ~
I TOLD YOU ALL IT WOULD HAPPEN! He laughs like a manic through the tired, deep breathes after that long grueling match-up Christopher Daniels... Amazing Red.. you two looked at me as the odd man out. You looked at Pinkie SANCHEZ! Like they all looked at me as the OUTCAST He screams as a angered scowl comes onto his face Who is the OUTCAST NOW! I am the new Berlin X Championship like I warned you two that I was going to do! I TOLD YOU! That a bite from a pink ant is way deadlier than the bite of any other ant out in the world and I proved that to you both! I bite you and I killed you! The laugh returns in a high pitched manner as he shakes on the ground Not that the GOLD! as now became pink I FEEL SUCCESSFUL! I now have gold and there is nobody that can squash me now because I have been waiting for the opportunity to shine and now here it is. WELL FANS! Are you mocking me now? I AM THE CHAMPION AND I AM STAYING THE CHAMPION! He lowers his head and licks his lips Amazing Red and Christopher Daniels I think you for giving me a hard fought match and now those in the back might stop looking me as a ant! I AM AT THE TOP!

Pinkie laughs even louder than before as he throws the microphone out of the ring and jumps up with a huge smile on his face as he grabs his mask off the ground and puts in his back pocket as he walks out of the ring and up the ramp he goes. Uprising then just goes off-air......

Last edited by Yannic on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 am

maybe some mistakes but who cares....
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 pm

If this goes under, I'm continuing my show in a seperate thread.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Show will be soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Show will be soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:54 pm

EWC Beatdown
The debut show of EWC kicks off with the two commentator, Matt Striker and Jonathan Coachman sitting at the announce table. Both have smiles across they’re face’s as Coach begins to speak.

Coach: Hello, And welcome to the premiere episode of Beatdown, the flag-ship show of EWC. I’m The Coach and this is my broadcast partner, Matt Striker.

Matt Striker: And can you believe it, Shawn Michaels is gonna be in action tonight! Man, I can’t wait.

Maria: The following match is set for one fall.

Maria: Entering first, From Blackpool, England, Weighing in at 240 pounds, WILLLIAM REGALLL!

The fans begin to boo slightly as William Regal arrives onto the stage, a smirk on his face as he heads down to the ring. He slides in and awaits his opponent, Shannon Moore.

Maria: And his Opponent, From Cameron, North Carolina, Weighing in at 202 pounds SHANNON MOOREEE!
Shannon Moore steps out onto the ramp and glances around at the cheering fans. He then charges down the ramp and into the ring. The two opponents stare at each-other before the bell rings.

Shannon Moore vs William Regal
The match seems to start off at quite a slow pace as the two circle each other. Regal tries a sneaky manoeuvre in the form of a knee trembler, but gets a kick in the gut from Moore. Regal now has a stern look on his face as Shannon charges and hit’s him with a spin kick. Regal falls as Moore quickly climbs the turnbuckle, and tries for the Asai Moonsault, but Regal scrambles out of the way. He positions himself in the corner, only for Moore to roll out of the ring. Regal looks pissed as Shannon recuperates on the outside. He then rolls back in and charges at Regal who is now facing the opposite direction and roll’s him up in a small package pin. 1...2. No, only a 2 count. Regal is back on his feet first and charges at Moore, hitting a devastating Knee Trembler. 1.2.3.
Maria: And the winner of the match, WILLIAM REGAL!
Regal celebrates and strolls around the ring, possibly waiting for Moore to get up. As Moore does, Regal extends his hand and when Shannon accepts, he kicks him the gut and knocks him down with another Knee Trembler as he then leaves the ring.

We cut to backstage where we find DDP stretching. Lauren Brooks is standing next to him.
Lauren Brooks: My guest at the time, DDP. So, DDP, Why’d you come back to wrestling after such a short retirement?
DDP: How couldn’t I? Wrestling’s failing, bit by bit, and I came to save it. *He smirks cockily* Seems like you need to be saved by the darkness that surrounds the sport now known as wrestling?
Lauren Brooks: Um, No thanks. However, what are your thoughts on wrestling for the world title tonight?
DDP: Like I said, I’m here to save wrestling; by winning that title…it’s just another step closer.
DDP walks away, a smirk on his face.

Maria: The following match is for one fall, and is for the Duo tag team titles.

Maria: Entering the match first, from parts unknown, weighing in a total of 345 lbs, Delirious and Frightmare!

The two men head down the ramp and into the ring, both wearing their usual attires. They mess about in the ring for a little bit, before sitting in their two respective ring corners.

Maria: And the opponents, from the nearest bar, weighing in at a total of 560 pounds, THE APA!
There is loud cheering as the two men run down the ramp and into the ring, forcing their opponents to stand up and get into a fighting stance.

Frightmare and Delirious vs the APA
Bradshaw and Frightmare start off the match. Frightmare hits a running calf kick to the face of Bradshaw as he goes down. Frightmare quickly climbs the turnbuckle, before leaping of and hitting a diving leg drop. Bradshaw is down as Ron Simmons in the early going asks for the tag. Frightmare begins to mess around, not noticing Bradshaw beginning to stir. When he turns Bradshaw is on his feet, but Frightmare yet again hits him with a calf kick. Frightmare make’s the tag to Delirious who stops a further attempt by Bradshaw to Simmons. He begins to stomp on his abdominal area before lifting him up and placing him in the corner. He then begins to hit his signature, The Never-Ending Story, but half-way through the move, Bradshaw moves, before hitting a clothesline from hell. He covers. 1.2, No, Kick out. At this point, the lights go out and when they return to the normal state the APA is down and out. Standing in the ring is Vampiro and La Parka. They stare at the other two men and begin to trade punches between them. The APA then proceed to get up as the bell sounds, making the Duo titles still vacant. But the brawl continues as The APA join in. They knock La Parka out of the ring before hitting a double clothesline on Frightmare. Delirious bails and leaves Vampiro on his own. At this point, Simmons is dragged out by Delirious, who hits Chemical Imbalance II on him too! Frightmare returns to his feet and roll’s Bradshaw up, thinking the match is still on. As he does this, Vampiro leaves the ring. Bradshaw “Kicks out” of the non-counting hold and clotheslines Frightmare. He slides out and hits another clothesline on Delirious, before helping his own partner up and helping him backstage.

Matt Striker; WOW, what a fight! I wonder if this will lead to a match at the PPV?

Coach: Hopefully it does! Trust me; you do not wanna get hit by a clothesline from Bradshaw.

Matt Striker; And the next match is bound to be AWESOME! *He smirks* We’re gonna see Akira Tozawa taking on Lance Storm!

Maria: The Following match is set for one fall! And is for the Hardcore Championship.

Maria: From Kobe, Japan, weighing 210 pounds, Akira Tozawa!

Tozawa heads down the ramp, with sinister intent on his face as he prepares to become the next Hardcore champion.

Maria: And his opponent, From Calgary, Alberta, Canada, weighing 242 pounds, Lance Storm.

Lance heads down the ramp, jogging whilst slapping hands with the fans at ringside. He then proceeds to slide in the ring and taunt Akira.

Akira Tozawa vs Lance Storm
CLOSING MOMENTS:
Akira hits a couple of kicks to the head of Storm. Lance grabs a leg and try’s for the cloverleaf. When this fails, he climbs the turnbuckle but is caught with a superkick. After a brutal match, Lance is unable to compete making AKIRA THE CHAMPION!
Maria: And the winner of the match, and neeew hardcoore champion, AKIRA TOZAWA!
He heads backstage as Storm is carted out on a stretcher.

Segment:
As Akira Tozawa makes his way backstage, Eric Bischoff approaches with a wide grin on his face. He looks at Akira with the belt before saying it doesn’t suit him. Earl Hebner appears beside Bischoff as Akira looks puzzled. Before we know it, Chris Jericho is standing behind Akira. He taps him on the shoulder and as he turns around, hit’s him with the code-breaker. He covers as Hebner counts to three.
Coachman: Oh My Gawd, Tozawa has been screwed by Eric Bischoff and Chris Jericho.
Bischoff smirks before muttering to himself “Gotta love the 24/7 rule.”

Maria: The following match is for one fall. Entering first, weighing in at 195 pounds and from Allentown, Pennsylvania, BILLLY KIDDDMANNN.

Kidman struts down the ramps, an arrogant smirk on his face as he slides into the ring.

Maria: And from the land of the rising sun, weighing in at 180 POUNDS, Ultimo Dragon.

Dragon walks down the ramp with no tron or music with a smile on his face as he slaps hands with the fans at ring-side before getting into the ring.

Billy Kidman vs Ultimo Dragon
Dragon immediately climbs the turnbuckle, but Kidman see’s this and does the same. Dragon turns, thinking of a moonsault, when Billy jumps down and grabs the ankles of Dragon. At this point, he pulls him down from the turnbuckle, but Dragon puts his foot on the first pad of the turnbuckle and flips over into a roll-up for a 2 count. Kidman is up first and hits clothesline before hitting the ropes and hitting a wheel kick. Ultimo Dragon has to step up his game, and he proves this by hitting a kick to the face of a possible Boston crab attempt. He stands, and waits for Kidman to stand before hitting a kick to the temple. He taunts for the Asai DDT and gets in position for it. Kidman kneels and low blows Dragon. He climbs the turnbuckle, but is pushed down by a masked man. It turns out to be LocKANE! Kidman lands on Dragon and the ref counts A 3 count.

Maria: And the winner, BILLY KIDMAN!

Matt Striker. I don’t think that’s what LocKANE wanted to happen.

Aftermath:
LocKANE clambers in the ring and hits a choke-slam on Kidman and a tombstone on Dragon. At this point the lights flicker, and when they are on Super Dragon and Dragon Kid are in the ring. They hit a double kick to the head of the kane-a-like as Kid climbs the turnbuckle before nailing a Double-Jump Moonsault. He picks a dazed LocKANE up and hitting a Barry White Driver. The two help Ultimo Dragon up and head backstage with him.

Maria: The following match is a Triple Threat, and is for the world heavyweight championship.

Maria: Entering first, from The Jersey Shore and weighing in at 248 pounds, Diamond Dallas Page!
DDP walks bizarrely through the crowd and jumps over the barrier. He has a strange smirk on his face as he appears to have something clamped in his hand.

Shawn Michaels arrives on stage as the fans show their appreciation for the man who has sacrificed so much over the years. He walks down the ramp, but as he slides in the ring, DDP knock him out with the thing clamped in his hand, which turns out to be brass knuckles.

DDP grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Diamond Dallas Page: Y’know, Me and Raven have history, so why not have a one on one match with me and ol Raven.

At this, Raven charges down the ring, perhaps to avenge a knocked out Shawn Michaels. He and DDP brawl as the ring bell rings and HBK is carted backstage.

Raven vs DDP
The two continue to brawl and Raven appears to get the upper hand as he takes DDP down with an arm drag. He waits for DDP to get up and trys to hit a clothesline, but fails as DDP pushes Raven onto the ropes. Raven is perched In the middle rope as DDP stands on the back of Raven. The ref gets to 4 when DDP gets off. Raven is clutching at his throat as we wait to see if he can get back up. When he does, DDP charges again, only to be met with a dropkick to the face. DDP is down as Raven climbs the turnbuckle. He jumps and hits an elbow drop to the chest of Page. He taunts, raising both arms. Wait, Shawn Michaels is walking down the ramp! Bruised underneath the eye, He slides in and waits for Page to get up. Sweet Chin Music! Into a DDT by Raven as Michaels signals for Raven to cover! Raven covers Page for the three count.

Maria: And your winner, RAVEN!

Raven celebrates in the ring, a smile on his face. He is handed the belt and his hand is raised by the veteran, Shawn Michaels. He goes
to leave the ring, But Shawn stops him. He picks DDP up and Raven positions him for another DDT. Wait, Michaels superkicks Raven. And in the process, knocking Page out with a DDT! Michaels leaves the ring as the show goes off air.

EWC ©
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Yannic: 8.7/10
Michael: 6.9/10

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 ZfkSZRQ

~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 O1_zps7936192c
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Thanks for the rating. I didn't think it was that good. Should use more detail and longer matches I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Global Booking Federation ~    ~ Global Booking Federation ~  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Global Booking Federation ~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6