The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CAW Twitter

Go down 
+23
M
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
RED
Nova
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Bleed Green
Cyrus T
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
Sam
Oriadon
Karl
fuck
BEAST MODE
Mesa
Styles
Harold
Jericho
WWE TWISB
LegendOfCasey
TJ
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

CAW Twitter - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:19 am

@SuperStan: @ProWrestlingAntichrist That was a very emotional moment that you are shitting on with your snide and offensive comments. You should go back to living with your parents so that they can teach you some manners, son.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:31 am

TAFKAC wrote:
@SuperStan: @ProWrestlingAntichrist That was a very emotional moment that you are shitting on with your snide and offensive comments. You should go back to living with your parents so that they can teach you some manners, son.
Official Report from PWTorch:

"Harry Jones was heard apologising for his snide comments that he made over his twitter account last night. Jones proclaims that he was sucking up cheat heat with the gimmick he is currently portraying on CWW."

OT: I had to apologise or it'll affect my RP for the NWT Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:43 am

@RichJohnLeopold: "Wall Street is a place I call My home. ECCW is a place I call My backyard."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:53 am

@IrishDragon: @RichJohnLeopold ECCW won't be yours for much longer once you step in the ring with me.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:57 am

@RichJohnLeopold: "@IrishDragon I'm afraid I will never step into the ring with you because I only compete in main event matches."
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:01 am

@IrishDragon: @RichJohnLeopold very clever, you will regret that though I warn you now.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:20 am

@SammySteel: For a while now, I'd been looking to win another championship in CWW and on this week's Revolution, I succeeded in doing so by beating Casey Anomaly for the Global Championship, I am going to make the police force that I worked for and my family proud by keeping the belt around my waist for a long time, starting with a successful title defense against Casey next week #Your New CWW Global Champion
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 am

@KillSurgeKill: @RichJohnLeopold be my nuqqa, ya heard.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 am

@RamonRocque: @KillSurgeKill I wish you were mine
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:59 am

@RichJohnLeopold: "@KillSurgeKill Are you planning to grow up sometime you wrestling disgrace?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 am

@KillSurgeKill: @RamonRoque Are you gonna....rape me? @RichJohnLeopold I'd like to, really, I would, but with all the shit going on backstage and politics, I think it's good to have fun. I mean, it's the only way I haven't gone insane yet. Remember when me and Will cut that promo at the house show last month while wearing nothing but our underwear and those blue robes you wear at the doctor's? It's the only way I can get over Venom being World Champ over Casey...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 am

CL Punk wrote:
@KillSurgeKill: @RamonRoque Are you gonna....rape me? @RichJohnLeopold I'd like to, really, I would, but with all the shit going on backstage and politics, I think it's good to have fun. I mean, it's the only way I haven't gone insane yet. Remember when me and Will cut that promo at the house show last month while wearing nothing but our underwear and those blue robes you wear at the doctor's? It's the only way I can get over Venom being World Champ over Casey...
RT
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 am

@KillSurgeKill: If bookers were smart, they'd push guys like @MexicanMafia#1 and @TheNightmareCasey to the top spots, instead of having the fans suffer another Jake Lyndon or Hardcore Demon reign as champ. Just #SomethingToThinkAbout, you know...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 am

@ProWrestlingAntiChrist: @KillSurgeKill Jake Lyndon and Hardcore Demon are two of the most respected professional wrestlers of all time, so you have got no right telling them to pass the torch. Casey Anomaly just had a run as the Global Champ over on CWW and last time I checked Angel Rodriguez has been floating around contention for the Revolution Heavyweight Championship. Enough of your bitching, just get on with life and respect the fact that these veterans are still at the top of their game. Getting sick and tired of all this bitching over twitter, I think I am going to shut down my account for the time being... #Respect

~ Harry Jones shuts down his twitter account, but he then re-opens it again minutes later ~

@ProWrestlingAntichrist: Sorry about that folks, I've been pretty agitated ever since that scrub #KevinIrvine got lucky and defeated me. Oh well, at least I get to look forward to wipe the floor with #GangstaXL
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 am

@AlexGibson: Going to be CWW Champion soon.

@SDR: Cage Champion and a win over Kevin Silver my career is getting better and better.

@TheFaymenFortune: Sex n Violence are gonna pwn.

@YusufAli: CDW Winner right here.

@CharlieboyBernham: so gonna top last show unfortunately Dan won't be joining me.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:54 am

@RichJohnLeopold: "@KillSurgeKill you are right about some things that you say. But still, having a thug like Will to carry you destroys the legend of Surge."
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:01 pm

@AzazelTheKiller: "THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER HARRY JONES! Well we better hope so..."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm

FuckWill: @RichJohnLeopold: I may be all those things you say, but I've accomplished more in my one year of being in ECCW than you have. So...suck my dick.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:13 pm

KillSurgeKill: @ProWrestlingAntichrist Whatever floats your boat, man. Kinda makes you sound like you're in league with them, though. Prolly explains why I've gotten farther in 6 months in #CWA then a years anywhere in the glorified Indy that is #CWW. You guys can act all high and mighty and all that shit to the fans, but backstage you guys are mucho different.

@RichJohnLeopold and @FuckWill, just be cool, guys. Sure, beat the shit outta each-other in the ring, but backstage, it's all good. We should totally get together and like, teepee Jarrett's car or something.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm

CL Punk wrote:
KillSurgeKill: @ProWrestlingAntichrist Whatever floats your boat, man. Kinda makes you sound like you're in league with them, though. Prolly explains why I've gotten farther in 6 months in #CWA then a years anywhere in the glorified Indy that is #CWW. You guys can act all high and mighty and all that shit to the fans, but backstage you guys are mucho different.

@RichJohnLeopold and @FuckWill, just be cool, guys. Sure, beat the shit outta each-other in the ring, but backstage, it's all good. We should totally get together and like, teepee Jarrett's car or something.
@ProWrestlingAntichrist: @KillSurgeKill I've main evented in the AWF and the XHW if you want to go there, but let's just cool it.

~ Two minutes later ~

@ProWrestlingAntichrist: ECCW fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm

@RichJohnLeopold: "@KillSurgeKill I am sorry but I can't get along with this punk that will never be Hall of Fame material like you. And @FuckWill, do you know what I accomplished in My career so far? A lot of things but one of those is pinning you in the ring. Have you ever done that to me? Nop. So shut your pathetic mouth."
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:24 pm

FuckWill: @RichJohnLeopold: Why haven't I pinned you yet? Is it because you slip away more than that extra large condom you try fooling yourself with when you put it on?

FuckWill: @KillSurgeKill: Shhhhhh. We're carrying a feud, nigga! Kayfabe.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 pm

@MexicanMafia#1: I agree with @KillSurgeKill on A-Rod being the Rev World champ instead of Lyndon. Surely as Angel wasn't pinned in his match with Maskell, he would have answered the open challenge and obviously won, as Maskell was leaving and couldn't take the Heavyweight title with him. Especially seeing as how I'd done a promo about it earlier. However, I am the Acceleration champion and Casey was just Global champ, so we don't really need to stay at the top because we'll get there again, so it's OK.

In other news, Hambre, the failure of the Mexican Mafia, has been kicked out and sent back to Mexico, where he will fade and die with my other bad ideas.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 pm

@HereticPrince: Totally sickened at my departure from CWW been offered a few appearances on TV shows and Indy Circuits and am about to enlighten you to the evolution of Dan Maskell, so for the next few Days I am going to say why I am the greatest and that no one can compete with me, BTW Run This Town is no Longer the Maskell Entrance Theme Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:33 pm

@ExiledTruth: There's been a lot of chatter about supposed legends of wrestling. Funny...I don't recall anybody mentioning my name #HatersGonnaHate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   CAW Twitter - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAW Twitter
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next