» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

CAW Twitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
@NaturalMR: @IceCalloway "Forgive me being born an American and not caring to learn Spanish when the Mexicans should be learning English when they come to US."
@IceCalloway @NaturalMR I was also born American but can also speak Spanish, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. Now, off to EFNW you go.
@NaturalMR: "I'm not interesting in #EFNW. I am interested in being the best. And I'm going to beat #Omega4WorldChamp tomorrow in the #NWT. As I am the best wrestler in the world, and will prove it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Jarrett wrote:
@NaturalMR: @IceCalloway "Forgive me being born an American and not caring to learn Spanish when the Mexicans should be learning English when they come to US."
@IceCalloway @NaturalMR I was also born American but can also speak Spanish, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. Now, off to EFNW you go.
@NaturalMR: "I'm not interesting in #EFNW. I am interested in being the best. And I'm going to beat #Omega4WorldChamp tomorrow in the #NWT. As I am the best wrestler in the world, and will prove it."
@IceCalloway You're not going to be the best because you just left the best behind. The rest is all downhill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
@IceCalloway You're not going to be the best because you just left the best behind. The rest is all downhill.
@NaturalMR: "I know you are talking about #ECCW. And tbh, I left because of being mistreated. I was screwed out of winning #Doom. And I feel its not my time to be there just yet."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm

@KillSurgeKill: @NaturalMR That wasn't Spanish. @CY@N!D3 is American, he has a PhD for doctor stuff from Harvard. Anyways, @IceCalloway isn't bullying people over the Internet nice? Especially when you have all the power...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
@NaturalMR: "I know you are talking about #ECCW. And tbh, I left because of being mistreated. I was screwed out of winning #Doom. And I feel its not my time to be there just yet."
@IceCalloway @NaturalMR Mack screwed Mack. @KillSurgeKill I call it how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm

@ExiledTruth: @NaturalMR there's already a man who's the best in the world #CyrusBlackIsWrestlingGod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
@ExiledTruth: @NaturalMR there's already a man who's the best in the world #CyrusBlackIsWrestlingGod
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Cyrus Black vs. Jarrett Calloway for #ECCW's9thSupershow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 pm

@NaturalMR: @ExiledTruth "Watch when I win #NWT. Then reword that."
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 pm

KillSurgeKill: @IceCalloway Sarcasm is so hard to convey through text...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Cyrus Black vs. Jarrett Calloway for #ECCW's9thSupershow

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Dunno if the Jerichos wanna pay me just for a dark match, since I'd kill you in about five minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:59 pm

@NaturalMR: @IceCalloway "How so? I held the #DoomChampionship twice, and my first reign lasted almost the entire season. I was the best wrestler in #Doom that season."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

@NaturalMR: @ExiledTruth "Watch when I win #NWT. Then reword that."

@ExiledTruth: @NaturalMR Doubt you'll make it past the first round. Besides, even if you win, the only reason for that is because I wasn't in the tournament
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth I highly doubt that, but if you're looking for a dark match, @NaturalMR is free and so is @KillSurgeKill, you could wrestle him for his Dark Match Championship ... yes Surge, #sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 am

@NaturalMR: @IceCalloway "How so? I held the #DoomChampionship twice, and my first reign lasted almost the entire season. I was the best wrestler in #Doom that season."
@IceCalloway @NaturalMR And then what? You move to Terror and get a second chance and you blew it. Blew it like @ProWrestlingAntichrist blew his company.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 am

Jarrett wrote:
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth I highly doubt that, but if you're looking for a dark match, @NaturalMR is free and so is @KillSurgeKill, you could wrestle him for his Dark Match Championship ... yes Surge, #sarcasm.

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway True, I'd kill @NaturalMR in about two minutes, and that's if I was bored. And @KillSurgeKill? You mean the guy who gave me quite possibly the best defense of the Submission Champion in the history of ECCW? #CallowayEgoTrip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:10 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway True, I'd kill @NaturalMR in about two minutes, and that's if I was bored. And @KillSurgeKill? You mean the guy who gave me quite possibly the best defense of the Submission Champion in the history of ECCW? #CallowayEgoTrip
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Too bad that wasn't a World Championship match...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:10 am

@KillSurgeKill: @IceCalloway Because, you know, sucking the Jerichos off really doesnt do anything for your career, right? The funny part is me and @ExileTruth can cut it in an actual company like #CWA, while you're here on the glorified Indies. I remember how bad your try-out for #AWF went. #CallowayEgoTrip
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am

@TheCaseyNightmare If @ExiledTruth was in #NWT he would be my only possible competition other wise I will verbally rape every one else in it... oh yeah @KillSurgeKill wouldn't do so bad either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am

CL Punk wrote:
@KillSurgeKill: @IceCalloway Because, you know, sucking the Jerichos off really doesnt do anything for your career, right? The funny part is me and @ExileTruth can cut it in an actual company like #CWA, while you're here on the glorified Indies. I remember how bad your try-out for #AWF went. #CallowayEgoTrip
@IceCalloway @KillSurgeKill I don't need CWA, whatever that is, and I certainly don't need AWF. Glorified indies? Hardly. I think you meant to send that to @NaturalMR.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 am

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Yeah, won one of those too, and I wasn't really trying. Funny how that works #IAmAScottGoneGuy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:17 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway Yeah, won one of those too, and I wasn't really trying. Funny how that works #IAmAScottGoneGuy
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Which splits this conversation in half. Two are World Champs and two aren't. And no, @NaturalMR, the Doom World title doesn't count. #ItIsGettingANewNameAnyway
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:23 am

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Which splits this conversation in half. Two are World Champs and two aren't. And no, @NaturalMR, the Doom World title doesn't count. #ItIsGettingANewNameAnyway

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway You had a World Title reign? Wait, there was that time at Slam-Mania...but I was distracted by a fly and I missed your reign end after seventeen seconds by a guy who thinks he's royalty and a briefcase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway You had a World Title reign? Wait, there was that time at Slam-Mania...but I was distracted by a fly and I missed your reign end after seventeen seconds by a guy who thinks he's royalty and a briefcase.
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth Okay, so that's one of the reigns. Keep going.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway You know, I often wonder, out of everyone who's been World Champion, how many actually deserved it? I figure the percentage is rather staggering to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

@ExiledTruth: @IceCalloway You know, I often wonder, out of everyone who's been World Champion, how many actually deserved it? I figure the percentage is rather staggering to be honest.
@IceCalloway @ExiledTruth In ECCW or everywhere? Because I know that there are undeserving people who get what they want and deserving people that don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAW Twitter   

Back to top Go down

CAW Twitter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next