The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Arena Football League Discussion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Arena Football League Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 am

This is the official thread for the Arena Football League. i don't expect this to get many posts, but it deserves them.

anyways, go shock!
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Somebody should steal James Walton from the Bloomington Extreme.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Lil Jimmy wrote:
Somebody should steal James Walton from the Bloomington Extreme.
not the Indoor Football League, the Arena Football League. the IFL hasn't meant shit since the Outlaws folded, the only champs in their history. the team that would still have James Walton if they didn't fold.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 pm

I know. But, I was saying an AFL team should sign him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:50 pm

I say it is a good thing to listen to or have on the TV when you're bored or doing booking or there is nothing else on.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 am

no mikel, its a great thing to watch if you don't underrate the sport. watch it when doing whatever. watch it cuz its on, make it your priority. it might not be the best players, but its high scorin fun to watch action.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Lol this has more than the NFL thread. Go Predators!
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 pm

this is a big week for Arena football. 4 playoff spots hang in the balance, 8 teams have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs.

A Spokane Shock win over the Sabercats will clinch the fourth playoff spot in the National conference. however, if the Sabercats beat the Shock, then Sabercats will be in the driver seat. But, if the Talons and/or the Blaze win, it complicates it further as 4 teams still have a shot at that final playoff spot.

over in the American Conference, 3 out of the 4 playoff spots are still in play, but only 4 teams have shots at those 3 spots.

If the gladiators beat the power, the gladiators will clinch the East Division. on the other hand, if the Power beat the gladiators, then the only chance Gladiators have is a Gladiators win and a Power loss in week 20.

If the Power lose, than the Predators and the Force clinch the two wild card spots. however, if the Power win, then all 3 spots are still in play going into week 20.

Another thing is home field advantage. If the Sharks lose this week, Rattlers clinch home field throughout the playoffs and Arena bowl XXIV, if they make it there.

here is the current playoff seeds, if the season were to end today:
National Conference:
Georgia Force @ Jacksonville Sharks
Orlando Predators @ Cleveland Gladiators
American Conference:
Spokane Shock @ Arizona Rattlers
Dallas Vigilantes @ Cleveland Rush.

the only game clinched out of those 4 is Dallas vs. Cleveland, however these next 2 weeks will decide what field they play on.

Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:53 pm

here is the current seeds. asterisk denotes clinched games:
Orlando Predators @ Jacksonville Sharks
Georgia Force @ Cleveland Gladiators
American Conference:
Spokane Shock @ Arizona Rattlers*
Dallas Vigilantes @ Chicago Rush*

the final week will determine who (out of force and predators) gets to face cleveland and who has to face jacksonville . and of course, momentum.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:33 pm

I'm gonna make my arena playoffs 2011 predictions.

national conference divisional round:
spokane shock @ arizona rattlers
winner: spokane shock
reason: last season, spokane eliminated arizona last year in the divisional around. matter of fact, shock have won 80% of their games vs. arizona. their only loss to arizona was a few weeks ago, and that was without qb kyle rowley, and the two top shock recievers, greg orton and raul vijil. plus, with an explosive defense with alex teems, antwan marsh, terrance sanders, and recent addition A Ok, and one of the best kickers in the league, taylor rowan, i predict shock advance to the conference game for the 5th time in their 6 year history.
Dallas Vigilantes @ Chicago Rush
Winners: chicago rush
Reason: chicago rush has beaten dallas twice this season by double digits. but the real advantage here is home field advantage. chicago has the best fanbase and the most important home field advantage.

american conference divisional round
orlando predators @ jacksonville sharks
winner: Jacksonville sharks
reason: jacksonville is amazing when they aren't on the west coast. luckily for them, i already predicted an arizona elimination, which would put jacksonville in home field to the arena bowl if they make it. plus, with future hall of famer aaron garcia taking the snaps, and a decisive win over spokane in week 20, its easy to pick jacksonville.

georgia force @ cleveland gladiators
winner: georgia force.
reason: i haven't watched much gladiators or force, but force seems like the better team.

national conference championship game
spokane shock @ chicago rush
winner: chicago rush.
reason: as a biased shock fan, its hard to say that shock will lose, but shock play horribly when they play against teams with a huge fan base, especially whe the other team has home field advantage.

american conference championship game
georgia force @ jacksonville sharks
reason: in jax qb aaron garcia's 17 year career, he has been the biggest choke artist. he has led championship contender after championship contender to their demise in the playoffs. he has never won a championship, and that's enought for me to count him and the jax sharks out.

Arena Bowl XXIV
Georgia Force @ Chicago Rush
winner: chicago rush
reason: chicago rush have proven to be the better team, plus that home field advantage rears its ugly head once again.

so there you have it, chicago rush is my prediction to go all the way. if you have predictions, put them up.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 pm

I'm gonna make my arena playoffs 2011 predictions.

national conference divisional round:
spokane shock @ arizona rattlers
winner: spokane shock
reason: last season, spokane eliminated arizona last year in the divisional around. matter of fact, shock have won 80% of their games vs. arizona. their only loss to arizona was a few weeks ago, and that was without qb kyle rowley, and the two top shock recievers, greg orton and raul vijil. plus, with an explosive defense with alex teems, antwan marsh, terrance sanders, and recent addition A Ok, and one of the best kickers in the league, taylor rowan, i predict shock advance to the conference game for the 5th time in their 6 year history.
Dallas Vigilantes @ Chicago Rush
Winners: chicago rush
Reason: chicago rush has beaten dallas twice this season by double digits. but the real advantage here is home field advantage. chicago has the best fanbase and the most important home field advantage.

american conference divisional round
orlando predators @ jacksonville sharks
winner: Jacksonville sharks
reason: jacksonville is amazing when they aren't on the west coast. luckily for them, i already predicted an arizona elimination, which would put jacksonville in home field to the arena bowl if they make it. plus, with future hall of famer aaron garcia taking the snaps, and a decisive win over spokane in week 20, its easy to pick jacksonville.

georgia force @ cleveland gladiators
reason: i haven't watched much gladiators or force, but force seems like the better team.

national conference championship game
spokane shock @ chicago rush
winner: chicago rush.
reason: as a biased shock fan, its hard to say that shock will lose, but shock play horribly when they play against teams with a huge fan base, especially whe the other team has home field advantage.

american conference championship game
georgia force @ jacksonville sharks
reason: in jax qb aaron garcia's 17 year career, he has been the biggest choke artist. he has led championship contender after championship contender to their demise in the playoffs. he has never won a championship, and that's enought for me to count him and the jax sharks out.

Arena Bowl XXIV
Georgia Force @ Chicago Rush
winner: chicago rush
reason: chicago rush have proven to be the better team, plus that home field advantage rears its ugly head once again.

so there you have it, chicago rush is my prediction to go all the way. if you have predictions, put them up.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Tonight is Arena Football Friday, the first week of the playoffs. Orlando at Jacksonville and Dallas at Chicago are on right now, with Spokane at Arizona scheduled to start in 22 minutes. Sunday has Georgia at Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Exciting game: live stream on NFL.com
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 am

so far, my predictions have been perfect. Jacksonville and Chicago pick up the wins. So next week, here is what the schedule is.

American Conference Championship Game
Cleveland @ Jacksonville
OR
Georgia @ Jacksonville

National Conference Championship Game
Spokane @ Chicago
OR
Chicago @ Arizona
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 am

So now we got Georgia @ Jacksonville in the American Conference game on NFL network tomorrow. winner will travel to Arizona to take on the Rattlers (Who beat the chicago rush last night) in Arena Bowl XXIV
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 am

I know i am the only one who posts on this thread, but Jacksonville won and will travel to Arizona to take on the Rattlers in Arena Bowl XXIV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Football League Discussion.   Arena Football League Discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arena Football League Discussion.
Page 1 of 1