The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Vampires Everywhere! EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Vampires Everywhere! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Vampires Everywhere! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vampires Everywhere!

Go down 
+4
Sam
Styles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

Vampires Everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Vampires Everywhere! ... This story is set in Los Angeles, Calif., circa 2009. The night hit the windows with the fervor of a tormented 6-year-old faced with the idea of sharing his prized, new gift.

It was probably seventy degrees outside, and yet the house was frozen. I was entertaining several murderous ideas that were swimming around my mind and my brain was certainly feeling the brunt of that strain. I attempted to clear my thoughts and focus on something that gave way to a crooked smile on my face. A smile I hadn't seen since my youth, compelled by our generation's explanation of our condition, set to sound: motion pictures. One feature, in particular, has haunted me since I was of age to pronounce blood: "The Lost Boys." Like the characters, I have also always considered myself lost and trapped within a world that only embraces its own. This movie embodies everything I stand for: anarchy, vampires, youth, love & revenge.

Since revenge fueled and fulfilled me, this movie fit like a glove and I began to drift off to a place comprised with everything that made me happy and pure. I was a step closer to discovering myself, my purpose. In order to bridge such a beautiful gap, I was forced out into creation to find those damned souls, like me, who found pieces of themselves in misery, loathing and self-destruction. My own coven of darkness.

These individuals embraced their potential insanity, and we found comfort in one another's uncertainty. The Los Angeles lost souls, Aaron Graves and Zak Night, brought their free spirits and aggressive musical style into my new coven. They created the background of sound that fueled the fire within me. J Killa, unfulfilled by Pittsburgh blood, joined my army, bringing his venomous keyboard tones and synth-driven vocals that proved to be the amplification our brotherhood needed. He provided the coveted pop I thirsted for in my destruction. Alex & David Hernandez completed the group during our brief stint in Florida. The blood brothers added the bass & percussion to complete the sound of Vampires Everywhere!

The crew was hungry with an insatiable thirst capable of destroying an unforgiving crowd. My vision of darkness had found completion in this group oh loving, hating, hungry and undeniably talented, loyal followers. The mood was now set for a revolution in music.

It is now time to take the scene’s clean-cut, “Disney” image and shed some blood on it … my way. The world will discover a new savior in our sound and we all shall use a new name to provide humor in anarchy: Vampires Everywhere! Inspired by the comic book in The Lost Boys movie. The concept and revolution has begun … and love it or hate it, its here to stay. I was undead before the trend & shall remain so forever.

- Michael Vampire

VE currently has a NEW album up titled Kiss The Sun Goodbye

Like them and follow them

https://www.facebook.com/VampiresEverywhere
http://www.twitter.com/vampeverywhere
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 pm

show us your boobs
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:03 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:55 am

God wrote:
show us your boobs

It worked for Granger, so I think it will work for you too, well you are Adam and I bet all the chicks show you their boobs Razz
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:16 am

...Why isn't she in the kitchen?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:
...Why isn't she in the kitchen?

She's making a Sandwich for you right now my friend
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 am

Amy, why haven't you been on the U'?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:10 am

God wrote:
show us your boobs
LOL
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:12 am

Hazza wrote:
Amy, why haven't you been on the U'?

Because she's been on other sites, if you know what I mean Wink
Back to top Go down
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx
Jobber
Jobber
xKnockoutxDivaxAmyxx

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm

I've actually been busy working on my radio show interviewing bands, and running street teams, and websites for bands.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Xtr3m3R0ck3rMDE
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

The guy in your pic looks like he takes a lot of cock up the but and is defo gay and not a vampire because vampires are not real.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 am

Sam I Am wrote:
God wrote:
show us your boobs

It worked for Granger, so I think it will work for you too, well you are Adam and I bet all the chicks show you their boobs Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:01 pm

SheSaidSheWas18 wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:
God wrote:
show us your boobs

WWWYKI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires Everywhere!   Vampires Everywhere! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampires Everywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Entertainment & News Forums :: Music Room-
Jump to: