The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+5
Karl
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
#Animal
SP
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be SMACKDOWN

After two long months, two great bookers: Karl & SP reunited, and restarted TWISB. We welcome you now to a brand new landscape, to new booking abilities, new adventures, new rosters, new shows, new wrestling! TWISB 2.0! Two months ago, Monday Night RAW was able to over power the challenge of Friday Night Smackdown and the two tied in ratings on The Universe Network. Friday Night Smackdown is coming back ready for one more fight, promising that this time, Smackdown will become the number one show on The Universe Network!

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be proudly sponcers Monday Night RAW | The Way It Should Be

You can check out WWETWISB.com here: WWETWISB.com

You can check out 1.0s version of Smackdown here: Click Me

Last edited by [SP] on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be SDROster

Brodus Clay
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Hornswoggle
Jay Lethal
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Mark Henry
Randon Orton
Rey Mysterio
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
Trent Barreta
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu

A.J Lee
Alicia Fox
Kaitlyn
Layla
Natayla
Rosa Mendes
Tamina

Striked = Injured
Bold & Underlined = Champion
Italic = Money in the Bank Holder

Last edited by [SP] on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Champions

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be WWE_World_Heavy2
Jay Lethal
On a shocking Friday Night Smackdown, Sheamus defended his title against any newcomer in the back! When it was revealed to be Jay Lethal, the fans went nuts! Jay Lethal had been punished with alot of pain, but in the end, Lethal nailed a Lethal Combination and was crowned the NEW World Heavyweight Champion!

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be WWE_Intercontinental4
Ezekiel Jackson
At Capital Punishment, 'Big Zeke' took control of his and Wade Barretts match and made Barrett tap out to a backbreaker, allowing himself to be crowned the Intercontinental Champion!

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be WWE_World_Tag_Team5
New Nexus (David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty) [RAW]
On a shocking episode of RAW. The New Nexus got another title shot in facing The Big Show and Kane for their Tag Team Championships. After a distraction from Mason Ryan, CM Punk managed to kick The Big Show in the head and allowing McGillcutty and Otunga to nail Show with a DDT and score the win!

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be WWE_Divas
Maryse [RAW]
On the RAW stright after Money in the Bank, Maryse got accepted to challenge Kelly Kelly for her Divas Championship! With Melina in Maryse's corner, it only took Maryse one French Kiss DDT to win the Divas Championship! Is there any diva out there that can stop the amazing duo of Maryse and Melina?
----------------------------------
Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be WWE_Rumble_2007
- None -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be WWE_MITB2
- Drew McIntyre -
- Cody Rhodes -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be WWE_King_of_the_Ring
- None -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be BraggingRightsTrophy
-None -

Last edited by [SP] on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be SmackdownMangement

Chairmen
Vince McMahon

General Manager
Booker T

Ring Announcer
Tony Chimel

Interviewer(s)
Todd Grisham

Play-by-Play Commentator
Matt Striker

Color Commentator(s)
Josh Mathews

Upcoming Events Spokesman
Jack Korpela

Last edited by [SP] on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Last edited by [SP] on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be PPV

January = Royal Rumble
Febuary = Elimination Chamber
April = WrestleMania
May = Fall from Grace
June = Fatal Four Way
July = Money in the Bank

August - Summerslam
September - TLC
October - Hell In A Cell
November - Bragging Rights
December - Survivor Series

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be 21jsvw10
Date: August 14th 2011
Venue: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Hhh_vs10
No Holds Barred
- Triple H vs John Cena -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be World_10
Five Stages of Hell Match
- Jay Lethal (c) vs Sheamus vs Christian vs Randy Orton vs Mark Henry vs Rey Mysterio -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Taker_10
Singles Match
- The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Nexus_12
10 Man Tag Team Match
- Nexus [Justin Gabriel, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, Husky Harris & Darren Young] -
vs
- The Ministry [Kane, Daniel Bryan, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger & Ted DiBiase] -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Ffw10
Fatal Four Way Match for the United States Championship
- Carlito (c) vs Zack Ryder vs Santino Marella vs Evan Bourne -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Rhodes10
Intercontinental Championship
- Ezekiel Jackson (c) vs Cody Rhodes -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Tag_te10
Tag Team Championships
- Nexus [David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty (c)] vs The Ministry [Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler] -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Miz_vs10
The Final Showdown
- The Miz vs Alex Riley -

Last edited by [SP] on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Sd-wwe-matiprat
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 pm

- On the Next Friday Night Smackdown -
- After the turn out of Money in the Bank? Who will be the new World Heavyweight Champion? Who will have the Smackdown breifcase? Tune in to find out!

Last edited by [SP] on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Woah.. I think we saw Orton/Henry and Zeke defend the title on last night's SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
Woah.. I think we saw Orton/Henry and Zeke defend the title on last night's SmackDown.

Lol ... I was watching SD when I made the match card ... sue me xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Its fine.. lol. It should be better than WWE's. TWISB always was.

Just don't make the Henry/Orton match end on Count Out, I totally hated that. And don't do DQ either.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Just don't make the Henry/Orton match end on Count Out, I totally hated that. And don't do DQ either.

No, there is a winner of this bout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 pm

[RKO][SP] wrote:

YES!!! Thank you, SP!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 pm

[RKO][SP] wrote:

YES!!! Thank you, SP!
NP Razz
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:48 pm

To be honest but I think you Guys should start where you stopped!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Yannic wrote:

We were going to. But then, we would have to remember all of the shit we did before and ... all the feuds. Plus, WWE has changed alot, so its easier to just start new.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:18 pm

[RKO][SP] wrote:
Yannic wrote:

We were going to. But then, we would have to remember all of the shit we did before and ... all the feuds. Plus, WWE has changed alot, so its easier to just start new.

mhmmm bounce
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:06 pm

SP Dude I got to ask, are you gonna do some of them Johnny Cutis style segments on your show?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Bubblegum wrote:
SP Dude I got to ask, are you gonna do some of them Johnny Cutis style segments on your show?

Iunno. I want to use him more in action then stupid segments. There could be one or two though.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 am

lol his segments are a potshot at Zack Ryder
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 pm

Mail me when you get on Nicky, we got to talk! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:59 am

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be SMACKDOWN

July 8th 2011
Walking to the Bank

- The fans go nuts in the sold out Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut! The fans hold up signs like "Cody is a Sadsack" and "Sin Cara is Awesomer then The Miz!" The cameras surf the crowd, catching kids in Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara masks, some even in paper bags. The blue lights flash and we cut over to the ring. -

- The Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long walks out from the back recieving a major pop from the fans. Some blue and white pyros shoot off in the arena and the cheers get louder. Teddy Long gets into the ring, holding a microphone and stands center-ring. -

Theodore Long
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you all for attending tonights spectacular reunion for WWE Smackdown TWISB! Just before I tell you all about whats ganna' go down tonight playas! I need you all to give me a holla! As I introduce your announcers for the night!"

"First, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome: The Voice of the WWE? A full journalist? Michael Cole!"
- Teddy shrugs as Michael Cole gets major heat from the crowd. He yells back at the fans and waves to afew as if they where cheering him. He walks around the ring bowing to Theodore Long and then takes his seat at the announcer table. The music cuts and out walks Josh Matthews! -

Theodore Long
"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Rookie of the Commentator Table, Josh Mathews!"

- Josh Mathews hits the bottom of the ramp as the Smackdown theme songs plays. Mathews sits at the table and puts on his headset. Josh nods as Michael Cole as Theodore Long announces the last commentator. -

- The fans go nuts as Booker T steps out in a suit. -

Theodore Long
"And finally, the man we all know and love! Boooooookerrrrr T!"

- Book walks down the ramp and gets into the ring. He shakes T-Lo's hand and processed to the middle of the ring. T-Lo nods and Booker smirks, then nails his signature Spin-a-rooni! Booker stands up and T-Lo pats him on the shoulder. Booker T thanks T-Lo then slides out of the ring and takes a seat at the announcer table, saying hello to Michael Cole and Josh Mathews. -

Theodore Long
"Thank you gentlemen, for being here this evening! Now, I would like once again to thank you all for being here, and I hope you enj-"

- The crowd boos as Christian interupts the speach of Smackdown GM, Teddy Long. Christian walks down the ramp, smirking as the fans call him names. Christian swipes a mic and slides into the ring, stopping Teddy. -

Christian
"Teddy, Teddy, whoa, whoa. You forgot one thing! You forgot to name me as the challenger for Randy Orton's World, no wait ... MY! World Heavyweight Championship at Money in the Bank! Teddy, I am demanding you for this match! I was screwed multiple times now and I am sick of it!"

Theodore Long
"Christian, Christian. You have asked me one to many times and now I am sick of it Playa! Here's what imma' do! Tonight, you will take on an opponent of my choosing in a Qualifying Match for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match! If you win, and you win the Ladder Match, you can challenge for Your Championship anytime you want!"

Christian
"Wait! Teddy! Wait! Now, whats the point of that? Everyone knows I would win tonight, win at the PPV and then cash in and win against Orton. Just listen to me. You need good ratings for your matches right!? So tonight, I will face whoever you decide, and if I win, I take on Orton, but if I lose, I will be in the Money in the Bank Match. Its a win, win Teddy!"

- T-Lo thinks for a moment, then nods his head. -

Theodore Long
"Alright playa! Here's the deal! Tonight, you will take on the opponent of my choosing. You win, you go on to face Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View, but if you lose tonight. That's it! You will no longer get any number one contender shots or title matches as long as Randy Orton is Champion! But, Christian. If your opponent wins tonight. He will go on to face Randy Orton at the PPV, but if he does lose, and you somehow pull this off. He will be automatically, put into the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Its do or die playa!"

- The fans cheer as Theodore Long's music begins to play. Teddy exits the ring and dances up the ramp as Christian smirks, glaring at him. Smackdown then heads to a commercial break. -
================================================
COMMERCIAL
- We return to Smackdown, set for our first match of the night. -

Tony Chimel
"The following match is a 7 Man Gauntlet Match, where the winners will become Seven Participants in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View! The rules are: Once a superstar scores a pin or submission, they are out of the match and into the Ladder Match at the PPV. This Match will continue until seven men have scored a win. The last man in the ring at the end of the match, will not be going to the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View!"

- Tyson Kidd runs out from the back and the fans boo. Michael Cole buts in over the crowd and announces that earlier tonight Cole had a chance to talk too Kidd. A small video package is shown as Tyson Kidd and Brodus Clay make their way down to the ring. Tyson Kidd is in a small screen on the screen. "Tonight, I will win and be in that match! With my new bodygaurd Brodus Clay. Nobody can stop me!" The screen cuts as Kidd is standing ontop of the turnbuckle taunting the fans. Brodus claps for Kidd. -

- The fans boo harder as Wade Barrett makes his way down to the ring. Barrett slides into the ring and beings mouthing off at Tyson. Barrett raises his fist in the air and smirks. -

- Ted DiBiase walks out from the back with the Million Dollar Championship over his shoulder. He raises it high in the air and points to himself. Demanding that he will win. DiBiase slides into the ring and shows off his title to Tyson and Barrett. DiBiase then hands his title off and bounces back and forth, waiting for the rest of the opponents. -

- The fans go insane as Sin Cara jumps out from the back and yellow, orange and blue pyros set off! The fans continue to cheer as Sin Cara charges down the ring, slapping the hands of his fans. Sin Cara jumps up, flipping over the top rope and landing in the ring. He stands up, ready for action! -

- Daniel Bryan gallops out from the back with one finger in the air and the fans continue to cheer. He gallops down the ramp, highfiving some of the fans on his way. He slides into the ring and takes off his entrance jacket. Bryan smirks as he looks around the ring. -

- The fans boo as Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater jog out from the back with smirks written across their faces. Gabriel nods and takes off down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He glares at all of his opponents as Slater crawls in and smirks, patting Gabriel on the back. -
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Tyson Kidd vs Wade Barrett vs Ted DiBiase vs Sin Cara vs Daniel Bryan vs Justin Gabriel vs Heath Slater.
7 Man Gauntlet Match - Money in the Bank Qualifyers.

.::After 8 minutes of brawling, finally stuff went down in the gauntlet match. Tyson Kidd gets thrown into the apron by Justin Gabriel. Gabriel runs and clotheslines Kidd. Kidd backs up and Gabriel throws him back in with a kick to the head. Wade Barrett then suddenly comes out of no where and scoops up Gabriel, nailing him with a Wasteland. With nobody around, the referee counted for the 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.

Tony Chimel
"Wade Barrett is now offically in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View!"

.::Barrett smirks and slides out of the ring, slapping his hands free. Slater looks back and shakes his head in dispite. Daniel Bryan then runs over and rolls up Slater. The count goes to 2 and Tyson Kidd runs over, rolling up Daniel Bryan. Tyson shakes, telling Brodus to help, but Sin Cara runs over and dropkicks Tyson. Sin Cara quickly gets up and goes for a crossbody on Slater. Slater quickly moves and Sin Cara crashes down onto Daniel Bryan. Sin Cara wobbles back and Slater nails him with Sweetness. Slater covers for the 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.

Tony Chimel
"Heath Slater is now offically in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View."

.::Slater rolls out of the ring and stands on the floor, cheering for his tag team partner. Gabriel gets up and Bryan runs over and goes for a clothesline. Gabriel ducks it and wings his leg back kicking Bryan in the gut. Gabriel hits the ropes and on his way back, Bryan trys to lock in the LeBelle Lock! Gabriel struggles not to go down as Sin Cara hits the ropes, going for a kick to losen the tension of Gabriel. Sin Cara kicks Gabriel which causes Bryan to let go. Ted DiBiase then rushes over and clotheslines Cara down. Out of the blue, Heath Slater slides into the ring and jumps on the back of Daniel Bryan nailing him with Sweetness. Slater rolls out and when Gabriel turns around and spots the damage, he smirks. Gabriel quickly climbs atop the turnbuckle and stands up. DiBiase still lies the boots down on Cara, allowing Gabriel to soar and nail his 450 Splash! Gabriel hooks the leg of Bryan! 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.

Tony Chimel
"Justin Gabriel is now offically in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View."

.::Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, Sin Cara and Ted DiBiase are left in this match. DiBiase stalks as Tyson Kidd gets too his feet. Tyson turns around and DiBiase kicks him in the gut. DiBiase hits the ropes and runs back, kneeing Kidd in the face. Suddenly Sin Cara and Daniel Bryan charge over and double clothesline DiBiase down. The two doubleteam both Ted DiBiase and Tyson Kidd. This allows Daniel Bryan to take abit of control and lock Ted DiBiase in the LeBelle Lock! DiBiase struggles and Kidd rushes over to break the move, but Sin Cara was one foot ahead and nails Sin Cara with a spinning heel kick! The pain gets to DiBiase and he is forced to tapout!::.

Tony Chimel
"Daniel Bryan is now offically in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View."

.::Sin Cara, Ted DiBiase and Tyson Kidd all lie on the mat, catching their breath. DiBiase crawls over to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up. Sin Cara kicks up and DiBiase turns around. Sin Cara begins to forearm DiBiase. Tyson Kidd gets too his feet and charges over, turning Sin Cara around. Kidd armdrags Sin Cara, back onto his feet, but Brodus Clay jumps up and snags Sin Cara, hanging him into the ropes. Kidd waits and him and DiBiase begins trading shots. DiBiase ducks on of Kidd's shots and jumps down rolling him up. Brodus Clay slides in on the 1 .. He runs over to break the pin at 2 .. Sin Cara dropkicks Clay back down on the 3!::.

Tony Chimel
"Ted DiBiase is now offically in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View."

.::Sin Cara continues to lay down shots on Clay. Kidd gets up and rushes over, going to roll up Sin Cara. Sin Cara quickly breaks free and rolls back on his feet. Sin Cara kicks Tyson in the head and runs, picking up Brodus Clay. Clay punches Cara in the gut and sends him back. Kidd jumps up on his knees and takes down Cara, going to lock in a Sharpshooter. Sin Cara grabs the leg of Brodus Clay and manages to hawl him back, making him elbow Kidd in the face. Kidd releases the legs of Sin Cara and steps back. Sin Cara rolls up and kicks Brodus Clay out through the second rope. He turns around and looks at the stumbling Kidd. He moves forward and hooks Kidd in for a Moonsault Slide Slam! Cara nails it and hooks the leg of Kidd! 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.

Tony Chimel
"Ladies and Gentlemen! The final superstar that will be included in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View ... Sin Cara!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=iceblue]- Sin Cara stands up in the ring and poses for the fans. He slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp, highfiving the fans. Tyson Kidd gets sat up in the ring by Brodus Clay who is angry. Tyson pushes Brodus back and exit the ring. Brodus quickly follows after him as we cut backstage.
Brodus Clay
"Look boss! I'm sorry! We'll get them back! Plus, tonight, we got Jackson for his title! Once I win, you'll get the first shot!"

Tyson Kidd
"Okay .. Okay! Tonight, you can take the title from Jackson, then I'll take it from you! C'mon! We gotta get ready!"

- Tyson shakes his head and continues to walk down the hallway. Brodus just glares at Kidd before following him down the hall. -

- A picture then appears on the screen of Cody Rhodes and Jimmy Uso -

Booker T
"Well, earlier today, two names of superstars were pulled out of a hat and these two men, are Cody Rhodes! and Jimmy Uso! Tonight these two men will face off in a Match where the winner moves on to be our seventh Money in the Bank Qualifier!"

Michael Cole
"Can you amagine if Uso wins that match! Think about it! Beating one of the biggests stars in the WWE, Cody Rhodes. Goes on to be in a Money in the Bank Match at a Pay-Per-View! Hahaha"

Josh Mathews
"Well, we will back back for our next event right after this!"
COMMERCIAL
- We return to Smackdown set for our next event. -

Tony Chimel
"The following match is set for one fall!"

- Jinder Mahal walks out from the back and the fans give mixed emotions. He smirks and yells to the crowd in a foreign language. The Great Khali soon follows behind him, taunting the crowd with his yells. The two enter the ring and pose for the fans. Jinder takes off his coat and throws it out to the floor. Mahal taunts the fans once again. -

- The Uso come out from the back and the fans cheer. They do they signature highfive before charging down the ramp. The Usos slide into the ring and Mahal taps Khali on the chest, making him set his focuse on The Usos. -
- Jinder Mahal w/ The Great Khali vs Jey Uso w/ Jimmy Uso -
Singles Match

::Closing Moments::

.::Mahal kicks Uso in the gut and hits the ropes. He charges back and Mahal boots him into the ropes. Uso sprins back and Mahal uppercuts him. Uso springs back again and Mahal ducks an attempt for a clothesline from Mahal. Uso stops and turns back around, nailing mutliple punches on Mahal. Mahal backs onto the ropes and Uso charges, going for a spash on Mahal. Mahal moves and Uso gets caught up in the ropes. Mahal then boots him in the gut and hits the ropes, nailing Uso with a Mahalified DDT. Mahal then covers 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.
- The fans boo as Mahal raises in the ring with a smirk on his face. He raises his arm high in the air and begins yelling at the fans. He looks over at Jey again and smirks, demanding that Khali, who had just choped Jimmy Uso down to get in the ring. Khali does and Jinder points to Jey who is struggling to get to his feet. Uso gets to one foot and trys to lift onto his other, but he staggers back down. Uso turns around and Khali chops him down. Uso flops back. Jimmy rolls in pain on the outside. Mahal picks Uso up and throws him him into Khali again. Khali grabs him by the head and squishes his head together. Jey Uso screams in pain and Khali lifts him up, throwing him down on the mat. -

- Suddenly Kane rushes down the ramp and gets into the ring. Mahal demands Khali to punish him, but Kane nails Khali with an uppercut and chases Mahal out of the ring. Kane then turns back to Khali and begins rapidly laying down shots on Khali. Kane then hits the ropes and runs back, slashing Khali into the turnbuckle.Kane then spins in a circle and crouches down, stalking for something. Khali turns around and Kane hawls him up the best possible, smashing him down for a modified Tomb Stone! The fans cheer as Kane checks on Jey Uso as Jimmy Uso slides into the ring. The EMT's are called out to check on Khali and after afew moments, one EMT throws up an X. Suddenly, Teddy Long appears on the titantron. -

Theodore Long
"Playas! Playas! I have just talked to the RAW GM via E-Mail and he agreed with my desion! Therefore at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View! It will be The Usos, taking on Better then Woo, and The Tag Team Champions AND Jinder Mahal and a partner of his choosing, since Khali has been marked X, chances are he will be out afew weeks. So, next week, I want you all to be ready for an 4 on 4 tag team match! The Usos and Better then Woo taking on Mahal, his partner and the Tag Team Champions, Nexus! Holla Holla!"
- The screen fades to black as we go out to our commercial with a video. -

COMMERCIAL
- We cut back to Smackdown and Matt Striker is standing in the interviewing zone with none other then WWE Intercontinental Champion, Ezekiel Jackson! -

Matt Striker
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Joining me at this time is your Intercontinental Champion! Big Zeke! Now, Zeke, tonight you will be defending your title against Brodus Clay, who has just signed a contract with Tyson Kidd! Now that they are a stable, and Tyson will be in Clay's corner, how are you feeling about your match tonight?"

Intercontinental Champion//Ezekiel Jackson
"Well Matt! I am feeling great! I know that the two will be joining forces tonight to try and take this title from me each and everyway, but everyone knows that it won't happen, because I am DOMINATION!"

- Zeke smiles and walks off of the camera. -

Matt Striker
"Well, back to you guys Booker!"
Booker T
"Well ladies and gentlemen, coming up right now is our title match of the evening. Jackson will defend his Intercontinental Title against Big Brodus Clay!

Michael Cole
"And ... as you all know in just one week from this sunday, Money in the Bank will be live on Pay-Per-View. We have an awesome card for you! CM Punk will do battle with the WWE Champion John Cena! In the RAW Main Event!"

Josh Mathews
"And in the RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match, you will see Evan Bourne vs. Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger vs. R-Truth vs. The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio. Who will take the breifcase?"

Booker T
"And in our divas match we will have the beautiful Kelly Kelly defend her championship against the former champion: Brie Bella!"

Michael Cole:
"And announced tonight, The Usos vs. Better then Woo vs. Jinder Mahal and a Mystery Partner vs. The Tag Team Champions in a Fatal Four Way Tag Team Ladder Match for the Titles!"

Josh Mathews
"And in the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match, the participants as of now are: Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Ted DiBiase, Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara! Tonight, Cody Rhodes will take on Jimmy Uso for the seventh spot and Kane will also have a qualifiying match! Later tonight!"

- The camera then cuts to the ring -
Tony Chimel
"The following match is set for one fall and is for the INTERCONTINENTAL Championship!"

- Tyson Kidd gallops out from the back as his titantron hits. The fans boo as Brodus Clay then follows in his wrestling gear, getting hyped up. Kidd stops mid-ramp and allows Clay to bypass him. Kidd slaps Clay on the back and nods his head, commanding him to enter the ring. The two do, and they taunt to the fans. -

- The fans go nuts as the Intercontinental Champion, Ezekiel Jackson strolls out of the back. He raises his title high into the air and the fans cheer even louder. Jackson climbs into the ring and glares at his opponent. -
- Ezekiel Jackson ©️ vs Brodus Clay w/ Tyson Kidd -
Intercontinental Championship

.::Jackson turns arund to a kick from the back of the head from Tyson. Kidd drops off the apron as Jackson staggers back. Brodus Clay hits the ropes and runs back, clotheslining Jackson down. Brodus then watches as Jackson rolls over. Brodus hits the ropes and runs back, nailing a Running Big Splash! Brodus goes to hook the leg, but Tyson tells him to break it. Tyson then nods his head and Clay stands up, running back at full speed. He squishes the referee into the corner. Kidd then slides in and tells Brodus to hoist Jackson up. Clay does and Tyson spins and kicks Jackson in the gut. He watches for a moment then hooks Jackson in for a Suplexe like move. Kidd goes to lift Zeke, but Zeke throws Kidd down, making him crahs chest first into the mat. Jackson then elbows Brodus twice and charges at Jackson clotheslining him out of the ring. Jackson turns back to Clay and grabs his arm, hooking him in for Jackson's finisher! Jackson nails Clay with a Book of Ezekiel! The fans cheer as Jackson hooks the leg of Brodus. 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.
- Jackson stands up in the ring and is awarded his championship! He raises it high in the air as Tony Chimel announces him the winner of the match. Jackson climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the fans as we see Kidd slide into the ring with a steel chair. He creams the chair over the head of Jackson when Jackson jumps off the turnbuckle. Tyson points down to Jackson and rolls Brodus over, demanding for him to rise. Brodus begins and Kidd lays down one more chair shot to Jackson. Clay then nails his Running Splash on Jackson and Kidd grabs the title. Kidd smirks and raises it high in the air before throwing it over his shoulder and crawling out of the ring. Clay follows smirking. They reach the top of the ramp and Kidd raises Jackson's title one last time, as Smackdown goes to a commercial break. -
COMMERCIAL
- We come back to Smackdown, and a video airs. -

- LAST MONDAY -

Vince McMahon stands in the center of the ring and is talking, pacing back and forth.
"Last week on Monday Night RAW, CM Punk got on the mic and talked a load of bullshit!"
The screen foes fuzzy and squiggles into lines then returns.
"CM Punk should grow up! The collector cups have about five guys on it and you don't hear the other fifty off wrestlers who aren't on it moaning do you?"
The same effects happen.
"CM Punk will NOT be at Money in the Bank and he will certainly not be seen on WWE Television again!"
The screen goes blank as you continue to hear the words of Vince McMahon, just loud enough to cover the boos of the fans.
"There is nothing, anyone can say to make me change my mind! CM Punk, will not go unpunished!"

- MAIN EVENT -
"The following match is scheduled for one fall! ---
Weighing in at 235 lbs, R-Truth! ---
Weighing in at 240 lbs, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena!"
You see Truth and Cena trade shots. Then Cena nails Truth with a fishersman suplexe. Truth then takes control with a spear, forearms and a boot. Cena then nails his shoulderblock and nails an Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena then sets up and Truth is seen turning around. Cena then nails and Attitude Ajustment. The fans cheer as Cena covers. You hear the one, two and on the three, everything darkens.
You then see CM Punk dash into the ring and take Cena out with a boot to the back of the head.

- The effects happen again -
Security rusn down to the ring to surround Punk, but Cena blocks their way. Cena throws Punk in the ring, before sliding himself in.
- The effects continue -
- ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! -
HHH and Cena go face to face. Cena gets a mic.
"I still respect him for speaking his mind! If Punk isn't allowed to wrestle at Money in the Bank, then I refuse to compete as well! or I walk!"
- NO CHANCE! -
The effects happen again and Mr. McMahon join the crowd in the ring.
"You don't make the decisions around here! I will allow CM Punk to fight at Money in the Bank! CM Punk will not be on RAW leading up to it and if he so much as steps out of the line once, he is gone for good. John, if CM Punk walks out of Money in the Bank with the WWE Championship, then you will face the consequences!"
The screen sets in on Cena's face as he sallows the challenge down, hiding his fear under his skin. Cena glares at McMahon, and McMahon returns the air as the screen goes black, still hearing the mixed emotions play out from the fans.

Tony Chimel
"The following match is set for one fall and is a Money in the Bank Qualifier Match!"

- The fans boo as Cody Rhodes slowly makes his way out to the ring. He is wearing the plastic face protecter mask that the doctors still tell him to wear. Rhodes makes hsi way down the ramp ignoring the fans. He slides into the ring and glares at all of them. Suddenly 3 men walk down the ramp and hand out paperbags to the fans as Rhode's music plays. -

- The fans are abit confused as Jimmy Uso walks out from the back, loansome. He nods his head with a dissapointed looks on his face, telling the fans that Jey is still feeling the effects from Khalis attack. Jimmy slides into the ring and taunts Rhodes, telling him, he will win and take down that breifcase. -
- Cody Rhodes vs. Jimmy Uso -
Money in the Bank Qualifer

.::Rhodes hits the turnbuckle and runs up it. He jumps back and comes down, nailing Jimmy with a Beautiful Disaster. Rhodes covers but Uso just gets the shoulder up. Rhodes stands up and hawls Jimmy up with him. Jimmy comes up and nails Rhodes with a spinebuster! Jimmy leans back against the ropes, catching his breathe as Rhodes trys to scurry to his feet. Jimmy lunges at Rhodes, but Rhodes counters with an uppercut. Rhodes then forearms Jimmy twice and runs hitting the ropes. He charges back at Jimmy and gets hung up on the ropes. Jimmy goes for a roll-up, tugging on Rhodes waist. Rhodes follows through and lands up on his feet. He grabs the foot of Uso and drags him through too, so Uso lands on his feet infront of Rhodes. Rhodes then hooks Uso in and nails him with a CrossRhodes! Rhodes quickly covers Uso.
1 .. 2 .. 3!::.
- Rhodes stands up in the ring as Tony Chimel announces that he will be joining the others in the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match! Rhodes raises his arm high in the air and smirks. The smirk then vanishes as Rhodes slides out of the ring and begins walking up the ramp. We then cut over to the announcer table. -
Michael Cole
"Well, as you have just heard, Cody Rhodes moves on with Sin Cara, Ted DiBiase, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater in the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match!"

Josh Mathews
"Yes and the last qualifier is coming to you later on tonight!"

Booker T
"Yes! It will be the Big Red Machine! Kane! Taking on ... Trent Barreta!"

Michael Cole
"What a match that will be! We will see it next! Right after this!"
COMMERCIAL
- We return to Smackdown and the fans cheer. A video airs. -

Tony Chimel
"The following match is set for one fall and is the final Money in the Bank Qualifier Match!"

- Trent Barreta runs out from the back and the fans begin to cheer. Barreta highfives some fans as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Barreta smiles as he poses for the fans on the turnbuckle. -

- As the red flames light up the arena, Trent Barreta flops off the turnbuckle, crashing down onto his back. Barreta quickly gets up as Kane charges down the ramp, not taking his eyes off of the Money in the Bank breifcase that hangs above the ring. Kane slides into the ring and grins, awaiting the bell. -
- Kane vs Trent Barreta -
Money in the Bank Qualifier Match

.::Barreta runs and jumps up, sitting on the top turnbuckle and laying in shots on Kane. Trent trys to position himself in a good position to spin down and hit Kane with a hurricanronia, but suddenly a man in a jumps the barricade and swings up on the apron, flipping up and kicking Barreta in the back of the head. Barreta slouches and Kane shakes his head, realising the position Kane is in. Kane scoops him up and nails Barreta with a Last Ride! The fans are confused at who would attack Barreta. Kane covers Barreta. 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.
- Kane stands up in the ring and the man slides back in, diving and taking out the knee of Kane. Kane drops down to one knee and the man swings around, hitting Kane with a european uppercut. Kane slouches over and the man runs, nailing a knee to the temple. The man then takes off the purple robe that covers his face. -

- William Regal stands in the center of the ring as the fans boo him. Regal smirks and raises one arm in the air, then asks for a mic. -

William Regal
"Why? You ask? I represent my queen the best I can. You all witnessed the video package earlier tonight and did you all care? No. I proved a point after I saw your reaction. I needed to cost Barreta the match, and make Kane win so I could do exactly this! And next week! Next week I am challeging you Kane! For your Money in the Bank spot!"

[color=blue]- Regal exits the ring and walks to the back as the camera zooms in on Kane who is still laid out in the ring. We then cut backstage. -[/coor]
- We go back to Matt Striker standing by with The World Heavyweight Champion! The Viper! Randy Orton! -

[b]Matt Striker

"Lades and Gentlemen! Joining me at this time is your World Champion! He is The Viper! Randy Orton!"

World Heavyweight Champion//Randy Orton//The Viper
"Hello Matt! I have asked for this time tonight to insure all of you that in tonight match with Mark Henry and myself, there will be a winner! There won't be a disqualification, there won't be a Countout, I gareentee it. Tonight, there will be a winner, and you all can count on it that that winner will be non-other then m-"

- Orton is suddenly interupted. Orton looks over to his right before rushing over. Christian is standing there with Brie Bella on the side. Christian is trying to take Kelly's title as Brie kicks her in the gut. Orton drops his title and runs over, leaping on Christian. The shots being and the divas brawl. Orton gets up off Christian and pulls Brie of Kelly, giving Kelly the upper hand. He turns around and stalks for an RKO on Christian. When he jumps, Christian turns and shoves him into the shadows. Orton then is slammed down onto the floor with a World's Strongest Slam! The fans are heard booing as Henry and Christian smirk and walk off. Brie snags Kelly's title and follows. Kelly rushes over and checks on Orton who rolls in pain as Smackdown goes to a commercial break. -
COMMERCIAL
- We cut back to Smackdown and Booker informs us that over the commercial break, Kelly Kelly had brought Randy Orton to the EMTs and he has been wrapped around his ribs to hold them until his match, and that he may compete! We then are set for our divas match fo the evening! -

- The fans boo as Brie Bella walks out with the Divas Championship on her shoulder. She smirks and turns back as Nikki Bella, Alicia Fox, Tamina and Rosa Mendes join her on the ramp. They all walk down to the ring and slide in, awaiting their opponents. -

- The fans burst into cheers as the team of Divas Champion: Kelly Kelly, Eve, Natayla, AJ Lee and Kaitlyn charge out from the back and run down the ramp, sliding in and starting a brawl. Kelly Kelly gets Brie. Eve gets Nikki. AJ gets Rosa. Natayla gets Tamina and Kaitlyn gets Alicia. -
- Team Bella vs Team Kelly -
5-on-5 Tag Team Match

::Closing Moments

.::Eve and Brie are the legal tag-ins. Nikki charges in the ring and kicks Eve in the gut, planting her with a DDT. AJ Lee then climbs the turnbuckle and flys off, crossbodying Nikki. Alicia Fox then runs over and nails AJ with an Axe Kick! Natayla rusn in and clotheslines Fox down twice before liftinger her right off her feet and throwing her down to the floor. Natayla then turns around Tamina spears her right threw the ropes. Tamina flys outs with her. Kaitlyn then slides in and clotheslines Brie Bella back down. Kaitlyn then charges and takes herself and Rosa off the apron. Eve and Brie both begin to climb to their feet. They both turn at the same time and Brie charges for a Facebuster! Eve manages to move and send Brie into the ropes. Brie comes back and Eve snaps her with a DDT. Eve then stands up and runs, nailing Brie with a Cartwheel-Backflip Splash! Eve hooks the leg of Brie! 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.
- Eve stands up in the ring and gets her hand raised as her team begin to form in the ring with her. Nikki sneaks over and snatches the title from Chimel who was handing it to the referee and runs around the ring to snatch Brie and get out of there, but on a turn on one corner, Natayla flatlines her with a spinning clothesline! Natayla rolls the title into Kelly, who pushes Brie out by her sister. The winning Divas team raises their hands high in the air as we go out to a commercial with a video. -

COMMERCIAL
- We are set now for our semi-Main Event! -

- The fans boo madly as Mark Henry walks out from the back laughing at each of the fans. A replay is shown of when Orton was nailed with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry laughs harder as he turns around and gets in the ring. Henry yells at one fan who kept shouting out. -

- The titantron of Randy Orton plays, but there is no Orton. Henry laughs and points to the stage as Chimel introduces Orton once again. Still nothing. Henry leans against the ropes, still waiting as Orton's music still echos throughout the arena. Suddenly, Orton comes charging our from the back. He coasts down the ring, unhooking his title on the way. Orton drops it down and slides in, rapidly laying shots on Henry. Orton the takes Henry off his leg, but sliding down and taking it out. Orton then gets up and starts the boots. -
- Randy Orton ©️ vs Mark Henry -
Non-Title Match

.::Henry grabs Orton pushing him off the turnbuckle, making him crash down to the floor. Henry sits correctly on the turnbuckle and stands on the second rope, going for a splash. As Henry jumps down, Orton rolls right out of the way. Henry smacks hard and quickly flips up to his knee. Henry shakes it off and gets up to one knee. He stands up and turns around, seeing Orton fly off the turnbuckle, nailing Henry with an RKO! The fans go nuts as Orton lays Henry out! Orton crawls over and covers, needing this win. 1 .. 2 .. 3!::.
- Orton kneels up in victory and the referee raises his arm in victory. Out of the blue, Orton is flipping on the crowd. Christain had slidden into the ring and began the beat down! Henry rolls out fo the ring and Christian hawls Orton up and nails him with the Kill-Switch! Christian stands up just to be knocked back down by a boot. By SHEAMUS!
Sheamus nailed a Brogue Kick on Christian and laid him out! Sheamus then taunts Christian and hoists Orton up. The throws Orton into the ropes and nails him with a Brogue Kick too. Orton flops out of the ring and the referee gets the notice to level Christian and get this match underway. -

- Sheamus vs Christian -
Winner faces World Heavyweight Champion at Money in the Bank, Loser takes on a Money in the Bank Participant for their spot next week.

.::Sheamus charges and nails Christian with a Brogue Kick, send himself and Christian over the ropes, crashing to the floor. Orton is sitting at commentary, enjoying every second of the punishment. The referee begins to count.
Christian and Sheamus both begin to squirm.
Sheamus gets up and hawls up Christian.
Christian pushes Sheamus into Orton, but Orton moves. Sheamus stops himself and turns around, catching Christian from getting back into the ring.
te-
Orton scoops up and nails Sheamus with an RKO!
n!
- The fans cheer as Orton gets up and looks down at both Sheamus and Christian. The referee calls the match a double countout. Christian gets up slowly and rolls into the ring. Orton snatches his title and follows into the ring. Christian gets up and turns around. Orton goes for a clothesline and Christian ducks it. Christian scoops up and goes for a Kill-Switch, but Orton reverses it again. Sheamus slides into the ring and charges at Christian. Orton goes for an RKO on Christian, but instead nails an RKO on Sheamus! -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Orton-Makes-RKO-on-Sheamus

- Orton quickly stands up and Christian gets up. Christian books it up the ramp. -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Tumblr_lmzqhfCeA11qax9gv

- Christian stands up and watches as Orton looks down at Sheamus. Orton backs up and charges nailing Sheamus with a Punt to the temple! -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Normal_Capture1341

- Christian looks in shock. -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Tumblr_lmzqhtuqAJ1qax9gv

- Sheamus lays there, knocked out as the screen fades to black. -

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Normal_Capture1344
- Theodore Long then appears. -

Theodore Long
"Ladies and Gentlemen. As of right now, we have our eight participants for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the Pay-Per-View! If Kane accepts Regal's challenge and loses next week, Kane will be pulled and Regal will be added to the match. Also, As of right now, Randy Orton will defend his Championship against Christian and Sheamus in a Triple Threat Match at the PPV! And Next week, we have 2 huge matches! The Usos and Better then Woo will team up to take on Jinder Mahal, a partner of his choosing and The Tag Team Champions, Nexus! Remember, these four teams will be facing off at the PPV in a Ladder Match for the titles! And, in next weeks main event! Randy Orton will find two partners to join him to take on Mark Henry, Christian and Sheamus if he can compete! Thank you all!"

*SMACKDOWN GOES OFF THE AIR!*

[b]EVERYTHING TWISB WISE WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW! SMACKDOWN WAS MY #1 PRIORITY AND THAT IS FINISHED! Very Happy

Last edited by [RKO][SP] on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:18 am

Great show, SP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 am

Awesome show Nicky!
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 am

I thought that is was a good show and I liked the use of pictures and gifs in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be   Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Smackdown | The Way It Should Be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next