The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Greatest Speech Of All Time?

Go down 
+2
Sam
Jericho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

Greatest Speech Of All Time? Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 am

"For those of you who may not know, this is the final resting place for six members of the 1970 Thundering Herd. The plane crash that took their lives was so severe, so absolute, that their bodies were unable to be identified. So they were buried here. Together. Six players. Six teammates. Six sons of Marshall. This is our past, gentlemen. This is where we have been. This is how we got here. This is who we are. Today, I want to talk about our opponent this afternoon. They're bigger, faster, stronger, more experienced and on paper, they're just better. And they know it, too. But I want to tell you something that they don't know. They don't know your heart. I do. I've seen it. You have shown it to me. You have shown this coaching staff, your teammates. You have shown yourselves just exactly who you are in here. When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that... if you do that, we cannot lose. We may be behind on the scoreboard at the end of the game but if you play like that we cannot be defeated. Now we came here today to remember six young men, and sixty-nine others who will not be on the field with you today, but they will be watching. You can bet your ass that they'll be gritting their teeth with every snap of that football. You understand me? How you play today, from this moment on is how you will be remembered. This is your opportunity to rise from these ashes and grab glory. We are..."

"Marshall!"

"We are..."

"Marshall!"

"We are..."

"Marshall!"

"The funerals end today!"
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:47 am

Opinion: That's a pretty good speech, but I don't think it's the greatest of all time

Interesting Fact: The Coach in that movie is the pic base for one of my Caw's
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:50 am

I disagree, it gets me pumped!
Grrrrr
We Are! ... Marshall!!
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:07 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
I disagree, it gets me pumped!
Grrrrr
We Are! ... Marshall!!

John Cena's promos get me pumped as they make me wanna fly around like Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Cena's promos can't compare to this.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:46 pm

THIS is the greatest speach of all time. It was followed up with the greatest sports moment of all time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:48 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
Cena's promos can't compare to this.

You are dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Brian Dawkins speech in 2007 when da Philly Eagles faced the NY Giants in the playoffs. i can never find da video but the speech is like this

"Can y'all feel that? that thing that's oozing out your dog gone hands? that thing that's beating in your dog gone chest right now? can you feel that? can you feel what's about to happen on this field man? can you feel what we're about to get into dawg? and we ain't gonna be getting into ourselves, we gonna be digging into someone else, man. So wherever you are in that dog gone game, Whatever you gotta do to get whatever that's in you, and come out and work your behind off. let me get that!"
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm

You guys are dumb cunts for posting sports movie speeches before an actual speech given by an actual person who matters.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:51 pm

My grade 4 speech about dolphins was the best. People clapped and everything.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 pm

CL Punk wrote:
I'm pretty sure it sucked Kirsty Alley titties compared to my 3th grade speech about insects.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 pm

TJ, The Creator wrote:
CL Punk wrote:
I'm pretty sure it sucked Kirsty Alley titties compared to my 3th grade speech about insects.

You know what? I'd challenge you to a speech of! But let's make-out instead. I'll even do that thing with my tongue and a pickle...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 am

TJ, The Creator wrote:

You guys are dumb cunts for posting sports movie speeches before an actual speech given by an actual person who matters.
If it was so great.. Why did he receive a present afterwards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 am

SuperByNature wrote:
Brian Dawkins speech in 2007 when da Philly Eagles faced the NY Giants in the playoffs. i can never find da video but the speech is like this

"Can y'all feel that? that thing that's oozing out your dog gone hands? that thing that's beating in your dog gone chest right now? can you feel that? can you feel what's about to happen on this field man? can you feel what we're about to get into dawg? and we ain't gonna be getting into ourselves, we gonna be digging into someone else, man. So wherever you are in that dog gone game, Whatever you gotta do to get whatever that's in you, and come out and work your behind off. let me get that!"
Eagles............ SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eagles............ SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eagles............... SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eagles
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 12:59 am

SuperByNature wrote:

yep, ill remember that when eagles are in the playoffs again while cowboys are still fighting to remain out of 4th place.

btw, im a 49ers fan, i just like dat speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:03 am

SuperByNature wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

yep, ill remember that when eagles are in the playoffs again while cowboys are still fighting to remain out of 4th place.

Oh yeah, I forgot. But Cowboys didnt do so well because of Romo going down.

And Cowboys are better than the Giants, Eagles, and Redskins. Cowboys are better than the Packers. The Colts. The Falcons. The Patriots.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 am

SuperByNature wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot. But Cowboys didnt do so well because of Romo going down.

And Cowboys are better than the Giants, Eagles, and Redskins. Cowboys are better than the Packers. The Colts. The Falcons. The Patriots.
cowboys went 1-5 with romo, they did 5-5 with kitna...what does that tell you?

you know what 6 of those 7 teams have in common? they had better records than the cowboys last season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Speech Of All Time?   Greatest Speech Of All Time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Speech Of All Time?
Page 1 of 1