The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWarbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 I_voting_barWarbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Warbringers | Charter Applications

Go down 
+6
''King'' Extreme Styles
BEAST MODE
Bleed Green
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Cole
Mesa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:52 am

Pricing List up either tonight or tomorrow. It should end up being a pretty extensive list. Anybody who isn't included on it, just ask me and I'll give ya a price.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 am

Lil Jimmy wrote:
Pricing List up either tonight or tomorrow. It should end up being a pretty extensive list. Anybody who isn't included on it, just ask me and I'll give ya a price.

Woop, Woop!
Do you need help with anything?
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 am

Akira Tozawa Mark wrote:
Can I make a suggestion which I think can improve it from it's last run?
Last time you only made money, I think you should be able to lose money from booking venues and stuff.
And then you chose how many people brought tickets and stuff based on ticket prices and the card and what not.

I was going to include arena rentals until they reached a certain level, because, I'm pretty sure people pay to get WWE shows in their arena. And I'll be giving money out based on:

Card Quality
Arena
Projected Fanbase

The last item is based on the quality of past shows. If you put on crappy shows, you won't gather a solid fanbase (unless you're CZW) and if you have no bonafide names, less people will attend your shows, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Another new feature from last time will be the Warbringers Championship. It will serve as an equivalent to the NWA Heavyweight Championship, and a tournament will be crowned to decide the first champion early on, in which you will all supply 1 or 2 contenders. Then, Warbringers can schedule championship matches between the champion and wrestlers from other promotions. So say, Adam has Ric Flair and Newsid has Harley Race, and Harley Race has the Warbringers Championship, Warbringers can will announce Flair as the challenger. Then, Adam and Newsid come to an agreement on where the title will be defended, and in what type of match up. Paul Heyman will let promoters know who is to win the title.

The final new feature being added is Warbringers Supershows. A huge event that will see every promotion send one match for a Warbringers DVD taping. The Main Event will usually feature a Warbringers Championship Match, unless Paul Heyman has a bigger match planned.

Oh and, if anybody cares, I have some prizes prepared.

1st Place - 1 Wrestler of your choice, automatic level up, and automatic chance to challenge for the Warbringers Championship.

2nd Place - 1 Wrestler of your choice and automatic level up

3rd/4th Place - 1 Indy wrestler of your choice

5th Place - 1 free "special appearance" from a indy star of your choice.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:10 pm

I know this is still the very early stages. But this could be bigger than the IFWA.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:36 pm

I like the excitement. What do you guys think should be the amount of money people start with?
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 pm

It depends on the cost of wrestlers. I would say enough to buy a promoter, title and some Indy wrestlers. Cause IMO if you gave us too much then it wouldn't be as fun.
Back to top Go down
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jobber
Jobber
''King'' Extreme Styles

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Well I think we should start with $800,000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Enough to buy stuff:
1 Promoter
3 Titles
14 Wrestlers
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:45 pm

''King'' Extreme Styles wrote:
Well I think we should start with $800,000

Bit much don't you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Newsid wrote:
I know this is still the very early stages. But this could be bigger than the IFWA.
Then there'd have to be dedicated bookers. I'll be dedicated, but it'll be hard for all of the people to be.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:49 pm

"The Bobcat" Mikel wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Then there'd have to be dedicated bookers. I'll be dedicated, but it'll be hard for all of the people to be.

Yeah but there are a lot signed on, so if a few drop out then it can still survive.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Well really, imo, the money should be enough to cover one biggish name, nine or ten smaller names and a booker.
Then obviously if your smart enough you'll money left over lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:00 pm

True, Newsid.

But Mesa's got the final decision on the money situation.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Well yeah, of course he does.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 am

Go get yoir rosters kiddos.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 am

Lil Jimmy wrote:
Go get yoir rosters kiddos.

I did, I need some stuff to be cleared up
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion
He Looks Hispaninc to me!

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:15 pm

Name of Promotion: United Wrestling Society
Promotion Gimmick: A wrestling/MMA Hybrid
Ring Type: 6 sided, Black Ropes Grey Mat
Theme Song: Fort Minor Remember the Name
Primary Show Color: Yellow
Company Focus: To hook the audience with their hard hitting action and then develop the Characters
Headquarters Location: London
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Accepted Dan! Get your roster and stuff set up, then make yo' thread.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 am

Kinda wanna do this...
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Do it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warbringers | Charter Applications   Warbringers | Charter Applications - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warbringers | Charter Applications
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2