The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 I_voting_barPro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Pro Wrestling Productions

Go down 
+4
#Animal
BEAST MODE
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:32 am

Newsid wrote:
I can't believe you've chosen four of my fucking favourites so far for the eight man elimination match.

That has got to be a strange but cool coincidence as I picked them because I like them aswell(specially Xion and Marvin) and I knew that Jake would kill me if I did not use Tozawa.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 am

Bubblegum wrote:
Newsid wrote:
I can't believe you've chosen four of my fucking favourites so far for the eight man elimination match.

That has got to be a strange but cool coincidence as I picked them because I like them aswell(specially Xion and Marvin) and I knew that Jake would kill me if I did not use Tozawa.

Lol, I saw Fish and Marvin in May when NOAH came to the UK.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:38 am

Newsid wrote:
Bubblegum wrote:
Newsid wrote:

I tried to get tickets for that TBH but they were out.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 am

Bubblegum wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Bubblegum wrote:
Newsid wrote:

For which show?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 am

Newsid wrote:
Bubblegum wrote:
Newsid wrote:
Bubblegum wrote:
Newsid wrote:

For which show?

Night Two I believe
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:07 am

PWP Elimination match reveal #5

The Fifth participant in the match will be none other then.
Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 1245952459341_f

Jack Evans, 'The Prince of Parkland' a 11 year veteran will be making his debut in the 8 man elimination match, Evans is aswell known for his breakdancing style aswell as his wrestling and with moves such as the 630 and the Ode to Blitzkrieg you can be rest assured that he will be flying high on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 am

Another good pick.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:33 am

thanks Newsid
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 pm

IMO you should sign all these guys and get rid of the dead weight such as Jinder Mahal.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Newsid wrote:
IMO you should sign all these guys and get rid of the dead weight such as Jinder Mahal.

I did consider it but I dont really want to do any mass signings/releases for the min(although someone will be getting released this week TBH) and with Mahal I will keep him as TBH I do like him and well I got him involved in some heavy storylines.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Bubblegum wrote:
Newsid wrote:

I did consider it but I dont really want to do any mass signings/releases for the min(although someone will be getting released this week TBH) and with Mahal I will keep him as TBH I do like him and well I got him involved in some heavy storylines.

Yeah he's been quite a big part of your show. He's just not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 am

PWP Elimination Match Reveal #6

Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 Steen

Kevin Steen, Mr Wresting a 11 year pro will be joining Akira Tozawa, Bobby Fish, Ricky Marvin, Shiima Xion and Jack Evans in the 8 man Elimination match, Steen will be bringing in the power in this match and with moves the the Package Piledrive and the Steenalizer you can expect him to make an impact.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am

PWP Elimination match Reveal #7

The Seventh participant for the match will be none other then

Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 Nate_webb

'Spyder' Nate Webb, a 12 year veteran from Beer Country by the way of Flavour Country, Nate is well known as a entertainer when he wrestles with his trusty Teenage Dirtgbag theme song he is able to bring the crowd to their feet, Nate will be joining Akira Tozawa, Bobby Fish, Ricky Marvin, Shiima Xion, Jack Evans and Kevin Steen in the 8 man elimination match.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 am

PWP Elimination Match Reveal #8

Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 Austin-aries

Austin Aries, 'The greatest Man That Ever Lived' by far the most well known out of the 8 men this 11 year Veteran from TV Land, will attempt to Dazzle the audience with his skills and unlimited Charisma, Aries will be joining Akira Tozawa, Bobby Fish, Ricky Marvin, Shiima Xion, Jack Evans, Kevin Steen and Nate Webb in the elimination match.

Last edited by Bubblegum on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yan

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 am

Nice Nice.. Austin Aries & Kevin Steen Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 pm

yan wrote:
Nice Nice.. Austin Aries & Kevin Steen Very Happy cheers

Thansk dude hope the match lives up to expectations
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:54 pm

PWP House show results

Calvin Raines beat Mark Briscoe
Raines pinned Briscoe after hitting the Raines of Fire

Motor City Machine Guns beat Doug Williams and Nigel McGuinness
The Guns took the win after hitting the skull and bones on Nigel

Kurt Angle beat Mason Ryan
Angle made Mason tap to the Angle lock

Beer Money beat Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes
Beer Money got the win after hitting the DWI on Cody

Samoa Joe beat Chris Daniels and Mike Quackenbush in a triple threat
Joe would win after choking out Daniels

AJ Styles beat Wolf Alexander in a Street Fight
AJ took the win after a top rope Styles Clash
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 am

Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

'Survival of the Fittest'

[As Get this party started, plays out from the DJ’s Decks the 350 strong crowd explode with cheers and loud PWP chants, A recap from the last show airs highlighting the Adrenaline Tournament and The Return of KENTA, just then the official owner of PWP Eric Bischoff’s theme plays.]

[As Eric walks out from the back and heads to the ring he is given a few cheers from the crowd as he is the man now founding PWP, as Bischoff gets in the ring he is handed a microphone by Ricardo Rodriguez]

Eric: Now I got to say it is good to finally be standing in the ring of Pro Wrestling Productions you see I would have been here last week but I had a few Business deals involving PWP taking place including deciding who would be involved in the 8 man match but to be honest I made a executive decision earlier today to add in one more participant into the match now I will not announce him right now as I want the anticipation to build as the night goes, However I must now move on to a few bits of unfortunate business you see I have been in a meeting with Abraham Washington all day talking about a few topics one of which involves Alberto Del Rio and Jinder Mahal and another involves Wolf Alexander, now unfortunately Abraham is busy for the moment so I have elected to deal with these problems so Wolf Alexander I would like you to come out here first as we need to talk.

[As Wolf’s theme plays the crowd begin to boo, as Wolf emerges from the back wearing a suit the crowd boo even more, as Wolf gets in the ring he is handed a microphone]

Eric: Now Wolf you should know that before I say why I want you out here I respect what you are doing to a point you are as you have stated someone fairly unknown and now you are trying to put your name out there with the likes of AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle and The Undertaker but I cannot allow you to assault the GM and ruin main events like you have been doing not to mention endangering your opponents health in matches, you see Wolf although it is always good to see a talent step up and try and make a name for himself It is not good business the way you are doing it so if you even step out of line again I will remove you from your Championship opportunity at the Hollywood Bash.

Wolf: Eric, where do you get off saying all this to me you see yeah I may have laid out the GM and yes I did ruin the Hollywood Bowl but be honest if I did not do this would I even still be with the company, I mean you are doing these cuts and then you go on to elevate a kid who used to a be a fucking Cheerleader as world Champion and are constantly boosting his ego to make him a bigger mark for himself then the rest of these pathetic people in the audience, It makes me sick to be honest Eric it really does.

[The Crowd boo Wolf who just blatantly ignores them]

Eric: OK Wolf well being as it makes you sick let’s see how you feel about this next week Wolf you will need to find yourself a Tag team Partner as you will be facing AJ Styles and Chris Daniels.

[As Bischoff makes this announcement the crowd pop huge, Wolf on the other hand looks pissed and just throws the microphone on the floor before walking backstage]

Eric: Now that brings me to my next point Alberto Del Rio and Jinder Mahal before you ask neither are here tonight due to the fact they are currently on suspension for this week and next week but after that they will be back and I want them to know that it is unacceptable for them to be making threats of a invasion against PWP and it is also unacceptable that they injured Brad Maddox who will be returning next week and Dragon Kid who will also be back next week, so Jinder I want you to know that when you are back you will be facing Dragon Kid and if Dragon beats you he will face Del Rio at the Hollywood Bash.

[As the crowd pop huge at this announcement Bischoff hands the microphone back to Rodriguez before heading backstage. Ricardo then gets ready to announce the first match]

Ricardo: The Following Contest is a Adrenaline Title Tournament Second Round Match, coming to the ring first from Sandy Fork Delaware, Jay Briscoe.

[As Jay runs out from the back he receives a huge pop from the crowd, as Briscoe gets in the ring he stands on the top rope and raises his arms in the air]

Ricardo: and his opponent from the Depths of Hell Vampiro.

[As Vampiro walks out from the back focused on Jay Briscoe he receives a mixed reaction as Vampiro gets in the ring he points at Briscoe before running his hand across his throat]

Match One: Vampiro vs Jay Briscoe
As the bell rings Jay and Vamp lock up and Vamp quickly throws Jay into the ropes and catches him with a shoulder block on the rebound, Vamp then lifts up Jay and tries for a powerbomb only for Jay to drop down behind and catch Vampiro with a sunset flip for a near fall.

Jay then quickly follows up hitting Vampiro with a Tornado DDT before climbing to the top rope, Jay then dives off the ropes only to be met mid air with a spin kick from Vamp, Vampiro then lifts Jay onto the top rope and joins him up top, Vampiro then follows up with a Nail in the Coffin from the top rope into the ring, Vampiro then covers Briscoe for the win.

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Vampiro.

[After the match ends as Vampiro raises his arm in the air medics run down to the ring to check on Briscoe, as Jay is helped backstage Ricardo Rodriguez prepares to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The Following contest is set for one fall coming to the ring first from the Isle of Samoa, 'The Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe

[As Joe walks out from the back the crowd cheer, Joe then climbs into the ring and stands in the corner awaiting his opponent]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Detroit Michigan, Chris Sabin.

[As Sabin runs out from the back the crowd pop huge, once in the ring Sabin climbs to the top rope and points his finger like a gun to the camera, as the two men circle each other before the bell it is noticeable that the Undertaker is sitting in the crowd]

Match Two: Samoa Joe Vs Chris Sabin
As the bell rings Sabin goes straight for Joe trying to end the match quickly only for Joe to land a stiff open handed palm strike, Joe then follows up by landing a stiff kick to the gut, as Joe then taunts the crowd and the Undertaker he is staggered with a dropkick from Sabin, Sabin then hits the ropes and lands a DDT for a near fall on Joe.

Sabin then climbs onto the apron and spring boards into the ring only for Joe to catch him in mid air and exploder suplex him for a near fall, Joe then lifts up a groggy Sabin and goozles him for the chokeslam, as he has Sabin set for the chokeslam Joe points at the Undertaker before chokeslamming him, as the Undertaker stands up and gets closer to the ring, Joe lifts up Sabin for the Last Ride only for Sabin to duck behind with a Sunset flip rolling Joe up for the win.

Ricardo: And the winner of the Match Chris Sabin

[As Sabin celebrates his win the crowd pop huge, Joe on the other hand is going mad until the Undertaker gets in the ring the two men then stare down for a minute before Joe shoves Taker, Taker then goes to shove Joe only to be met with a enzugiri from Joe which floors Taker, as the crowd boo Joe raises his arm in the air and heads backstage]

Hype for KENTA vs Swagger

[We then go back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is preparing to announce the next match]

Ricardo: The following contest is set for one fall coming to the ring first from Soka Saitama Japan accompanied by his manager Matt Striker KENTA.

[As KENTA walks out from the back accompanied by Matt Striker the crowd cheer, as KENTA gets in the ring Striker takes a seat near ringside]

Ricardo: And from Perry Oklahoma, 'The All American American' Jack Swagger.

[As Swagger walks out from the back doing his chest pump the crowd boo, Jack then drops down and does some push ups before getting in the ring, a loud Swagger sucks chant can be heard]

Match Three: KENTA vs Jack Swagger
As the bell rings the two men circle before locking up, Swagger takes control at the start by ducking behind KENTA and taking him down, Swagger then quickly hits the ropes and tries for a clothesline only for KENTA to duck under and then land a stiff kick right to the chest of Swagger, KENTA then follows up by landing a few more kicks before hitting the ropes and landing a forearm smash to the chin of Swagger.

As a Groggy Swagger staggers about Kenta then raises him onto his shoulders for the GTS only for Swagger to duck behind and send KENTA hard into the ring post, Jack then gives KENTA a hard belly to belly suplex before hitting the ropes and landing a knee to KENTA's head, Jack then lifts up a Groggy KENTA and tries for the Gutwrench powerbomb only for KENTA to counter and land a kick to the head of Swagger Kenta follows up by hitting a groggy Swagger with the GTS for the win.

Ricardo: And the winner of the match KENTA

[As KENTA celebrates his win the crowd cheer, Matt Striker then joins KENTA in the ring and raises his arm as Jack Swagger slowly gets to his feet, KENTA then offers Swagger a handshake only for Swagger to snub it and head backstage, KENTA and Striker then also make their way backstage]

A preview for the main event plays

[We Then go back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is preparing to announce the next match, in the ring already a local wrestler can be seen standing in the ring]

Ricardo: the following contest is set for one fall, coming to the ring from Baltimore Maryland, Calvin Raines.

[As Raines walks out as intense as ever the crowd give him a mixed reaction, as Raines gets in the ring he just stares a hole through his opponent]

Match Four: Calvin Raines vs local
As the bell rings Calvin quickly lands a vicious spear on his opponent, Calvin then lifts up the local and follows up with a stiff lariat which sends a echo around the building, As the crowd look on in shock Calvin then lifts up his opponent and hits the Raines of Fire for the win.

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Calvin Raines.

[As Raines celebrates his win a couple of medics are checking on the local, Calvin then walks backstage]

[Backstage Conor O'Brian can be seen in the hallway]

Conor: Colt Cabana, I am sick of you humiliating me time and time again which is why I am challenging you to a match at the Hollywood Bash except this won't be normal match it will be a street fight so Cabana I will give you a week to accept as if you don't I will be coming for you.

[Conor then snarls at the cameraman before walking off]

[We then go back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is standing ready to announce the next match]

Ricardo: it is now time for the main event a 9 man elimination match with the winner receiving a PWP contract, coming to the ring first from Kobe Japan ‘Mr High Tension’ Akira Tozawa.

[As Tozawa comes out from the back he receives a decent reaction from the crowd, Tozawa then quickly hops into the ring before standing in the corner and putting his hands in a praying position]

Ricardo: and his opponent from Albany New York Bobby Fish.

[As Bobby walks out from the back he is met with quite a few boos from the crowd and a few ‘You’re a Fish’ comments, as Fish gets in the ring he gives the crowd the finger]

Ricardo: And their opponent from Veracruz Mexico Ricky Marvin.

[As Ricky Marvin’s theme plays the crowd pop something huge as well it’s Livin’ da Vida Loca, Marvin then sprints out from the back to cheers before hopping in the ring as Marvin gets in the ring he shakes hands with Tozawa]

Ricardo: And their opponent from the manila Philippines Shiima Xion.

[As Shiima runs out from the back the crowd cheer Shiima then hops onto the apron before spring boarding into the ring]

Ricardo: And introducing their opponent from Parkland Washington, ‘The Prince of Parkland’ Jack Evans.

[As the crowd look towards the back area for Evans to their surprise he comes through the top deck and jumps down the staircase, Evans then runs to the ring before climbing into the ring]

Ricardo: and their opponent from Quebec Canada ‘Mr Wrestling’ Kevin Steen.

[As Steen walks out from the back he receives a mixed reaction from the crowd once in the ring Steen stares down all of his opponents one after another]

Ricardo: and introducing participant number seven from Beer Country by way of Flavour Country, ‘Spyder’ Nate Webb.

[As Nate Webb comes out from the back playing his guitar he receives a huge pop from the crowd, Webb then begins circling the ringside area interacting with a few fans, as Spyder gets in the ring he hands the Guitar to one of the workers.]

Ricardo: And their opponent from TV Land ‘The Greatest Man that ever lived’ Austin Aries.

[As Aries struts out from the back wearing a sleeveless Pink jacket the crowd give him a huge pop, as Aries circles the ringside area he removes his jacket before hopping into the ring]

Ricardo: And finally their opponent currently residing in Tokyo Japan The ‘Irish Young Gun’ Prince Devitt.

[As Prince Devitt walks out from the back a few of the opponents in the ring seem surprised while others such as Steen and Fish are just smirking, as Devitt gets in the ring everyone takes a space on the apron leaving Devitt to start with Steen]

Main Event: 9 Man elimination match with the winner receiving a PWP contract
Devitt and Steen circle each other for a second before Devitt staggers him with a dropkick, Devitt then hits the ropes only to be belly to belly suplexed by Steen, Steen then hits the ropes and lands a sick shoulder tackle on Devitt, Steen then makes the tag to Nate Webb which causes the crowd to pop huge as Nate gets in the ring he quickly hits Devitt with a clothesline, Nate then hits the ropes and catches Devitt with a reverse DDT for a near fall.

As Spyder gets to his feet he then tosses Devitt into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a flapjack, Nate then climbs to the top rope and tries for the Spyder drop only for Devitt to roll out of the way sending Nate crashing to the mat, as Devitt then gets to his feet he lifts up Nate and hits the Bloody Sunday, Devitt then covers Nate and the ref counts 3.

Nate Webb has been eliminated.

As the crowd boo at Nate being eliminated Kevin Steen hops into the ring and nails Devitt with a superkick, Steen thne climbs up to the top rope and goes for the 450 splash only for devitt to avoid it and Steen to crash face first into the mat, Devitt then quickly climbs to the top rope and lands a foot stomp on Steen, Devitt then tags out to Bobby Fish, as a Groggy Steen gets to his feet Fish hits him with a Stiff kick to the back of the head, Jack Evans and Shiima Xion then hop into the ring and drop Steen with a double dropkick, Ricky Marvin then comes off the top rope with a frog splash on Steen, Austin Aries then peforms the Powerdrive Elbow before Tozawa comes off the top rope with a diving headbutt, Tozawa then hops on the apron and Devitt tags him allowing him to cover Steen for the 3.

Kevin Steen has been eliminated.

As the crowd give Tozawa a bit of applause he is attacked from behind by Ricky Marvin, Marvin then tosses Tozawa hard into the ring post before hitting him with the Santa Maria, as Marvin covers Tozawa the crowd boo, The referee then counts the three.

Akira Tozawa has been eliminated.

As Marvin taunts Shiima Xion hops into the ring and quickly hits him with a Hurricanrana, as Shiima then tries to follow up Marvin tags out to Evans, Evans hops in the ring and he and Shiima shake hands before tieing up, Evans then quickly tries for a dropkick only for Xion to aviod it and try for a magistrial for a near fall, Xion then gets to his feet and hits the ropes only to be caught on the rebound with a spin kick from Evans.

Evans then tags out to Bobby Fish, Fish hops into the ring and lands a stiff kick to the ribs of Shiima before following up with a elbow drop, Bobby then tries for a suplex only for Shiima to drop behind and hit a neckbreaker for a close near fall, Xion then lifts up Fish and hits a Back Suplex flipped into a Lifted Knee Strike which puts Fish out on the mat, Xion then climbs up to the top rope and hits the 630 Senton on Fish for the 3.

Bobby Fish has been eliminated.

As Xion taunts he is dropkicked from behind by Ricky Marvin, Marvin then tries to hit the Santa Maria only for Xion to counter with a roll up for a near fall, as both men hop to their feet Marvin kicks Xion in the gut and tries for the Stag Beetle only for Xion to drop behind and spin Marvin round into the Filipino Destroyer, Shiima then begins to climb to the top rope only for Aries to quickly tag himself in and crotch Shiima on the ropes, Aries then quickly locks in the Last Chancery on Marvin which leaves him no choice but to tap out.

Ricky Marvin has been eliminated.

Aries then quickly hops to his feet and takes advantage of Shiima Xion who is still crotched on the ropes, Aries drags him into the ring and lands a stiff kick to the face of Xion before trying for a brainbuster only for Xion to duck behind with a backslide for a near fall, Aries quickly hops to his feet and lands a dropkick to the face of Xion before lifting him up And hitting a Rolling Firemans carry slam.

Aries climbs up to the top rope and tries for the 450 only for Xion to roll out of the way, Xion then makes the tag to Evans who springboards into the ring with a tornado DDT on Aries, Evans then tries for the Ode to Blitzkreig only for Aries to get his knees up, as Evans rolls around on the mat struggling to get his breath Aries
lifts him up and hits the Brain Buster which is enough to keep Evans down for the 3.

Jack Evans has been eliminated.

As we get down to the final three Prince Devitt gets into the ring and he and Aries lock up when both men suddenly stop, they then both look over to the corner where a winded Shiima Xion is trying to catch his breath, Aries then walks over to Xion and tags him in before throwing him into the ring allowing Devitt to have him, Devitt lifts up Xion and sets him up for a Airplane spin, after performing the move Prince throws him hard into the center of the ring.

Devitt then tries for the Prince's Throne only for Xion to manage to duck behind and hit a reverse DDT, Xion then hits the ropes and tries for a senton only for Devitt to roll out of the way as Xion crashes to the mat Devitt lifts him up and tries for the Bloody Sunday only for Xion to Jackknife cradle him for the 3.

Prince Devitt has been eliminated.

As the crowd pop huge in respect for Xion, he is shockingly kicked in the head by Aries, Aries then lifts him up and hits the Brainbuster for the 3.

Ricardo: And the winner of the match and receiving a PWP Contract Austin Aries.

[As Aries raises his arms in the air the crowd boo, Aries then gives the crowd the finger before heading backstage, just then the referee helps up Xion who recieves a huge pop out of respect, the show then closes as highlights of the match air]

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 am

In a surprising bit of News following the last show PWP have not only signed Austin Aries to a contract but also have given contracts to Prince Devitt, Ricky Marvin, Jack Evans and Shiima Xion there is also a rumour that Akira Tozawa may be offered a contract soon.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 am

PWP House show results

Shiima Xion beat Ricky Marvin

Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley beat The Briscoes

Daniel Bryan beat Prince Devitt

Kings of Wrestling beat Jack Evans and Colt Cabana

Gunner beat Jack Swagger

AJ Styles beat Wolf Alexander, Austin Aries and MVP in a fatal four way match.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:34 am

In a surprising piece of news it has been announced that Shiima Xion will be taking Chris Daniels place in the Adrenaline Title Tournament due to Daniels wanting to team with AJ against Wolf and a partner of his choice on Hotwired, there is also a rumour going round that Daniels has been given something in return for doing this.

Update of the Adrenaline Tournament:

Quarterfinal Matches.

Shiima Xion vs Alex Koslov

Eddie Edwards vs Cody Rhodes

Semi Final Matches.

Chris Sabin vs winner of Kozlov and Xion

Vampiro vs winner of Rhodes and Edwards
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:19 am

Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 Ban-48

Pro Wrestling Productions presents Hotwired from The Element Nightclub Hollywood

‘Times are changing’

[After a brief highlight video from last week’s show airs mainly focusing on the elimination match and Eric Bischoff’s speech, we are then shown the PWP ring and the 400 or so in the crowd who are chanting for the show to begin, Ricardo Rodriguez then takes the center of the ring to announce the first match]

Ricardo: The Following Contest is an Adrenaline title tournament match, coming to the ring first accompanied by Mason Ryan and Michael Hayes, 'The Uncommon Son' Cody Rhodes.

[As Cody walks out from the back accompanied by Hayes and Ryan the crowd boo, as Cody gets in the ring Hayes and Ryan take a seat at ringside]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Boston Massachusetts Eddie 'Die Hard' Edwards.

[As Eddie runs out from the back the crowd cheer, once Eddie gets in the ring he climbs up to the top rope and taunts the crowd for more cheers]

Match One: Eddie Edwards vs Cody Rhodes
Closing Moments: After a Back and Forth Match, Eddie Edwards managed to lock Cody in the Achilles lock when, Mason Ryan hops onto the apron to distract the ref, Eddie then goes to knock Mason off the apron only to be blindsided by Cody, Cody then tries for the Cross Rhodes only for Eddie to counter with a Small Package for the win.

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Eddie Edwards.

[As Eddie celebrates his win he is attacked from behind by Rhodes and Ryan when Davey Richards chases them off with a chair, Davey then helps Eddie to his feet and the two men then head backstage]

[After the match we are then taken backstage where MVP is standing the PWP locker room]

MVP: So after last week seeing KENTA beat Jack Swagger I got to say I was slightly impressed with your impressed with your performance but at the Hollywood Bash KENTA I am going to give you your first loss and then I am going to be the man to prove that your are over rated and PWP may fire you and send your ass back to Japan, so KENTA be ready as the next two weeks will be your last.

[MVP then walks out of range]

[After the promo we go back to the ring where Ricardo Rodriguez is ready to announce the next match]

Ricardo: the Following contest is a Adrenaline Title Tournament Match, coming to the ring first from Moscow Russia, 'The Russian Hooligan' Alex Koslov.

[As Koslov walks out from the back the crowd boo, once in the ring Koslov raises his arms to more boos]

Ricardo: And his opponent from the Manila, Philippines, Shiima Xion

[As Shiima walks out the crowd pop remembering him from last week in the elimination match as Shiima gets in the ring a loud 'Xion' chant can be heard]

Match Two: Alex Kozlov vs Shiima Xion

Closing Moments: It looked as if Shiima had the match one after he landed a DDT on Kozlov and then climbed to the top rope for the 450 when Kozlov rolled out of the way sending Shiima crashing to the mat, Alex then locker on the Red Scare forcing him to tap out.

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Alex Kozlov

[As Alex celebrates his win the crowd boo, Kozlov then heads backstage as a groggy Shiima gets to his feet and walks backstage]

[We then go to outside the arena where Colt Cabana is standing]

Colt: now I got challenge to a match at the Hollywood Bash by Conor O'Brian, it is to my understanding that Conor has taken a few jokes to heart so Conor I would like to tell you that not only am I accepting your match but that I want you to know what I did was nothing personal but I will be beating you.

[After Cabana is finished we go back to the ring where Ricardo is preparing to announce the next match]

Ricardo: the following is set for one fall coming to the ring first from Punjab India, accompanied by Alberto Del Rio, Jinder Mahal

[As Mahal walks out from the back accompanied by Alberto Del Rio the crowd boo, as Mahal gets into the ring ADR takes a seat at ringside]

Ricardo: And his opponent from Tokai, Aichi Japan he is Dragon Kid.

Match Three: Jinder Mahal vs Dragon Kid

Closing Moments: Following a Illegal assist from Del Rio, Mahal lifted Dragon Kid on his shoulders for the Sands of Time when he was distracted by Brad Maddox who came through the crowd and hit Del Rio with a chair, Dragon Kid then crucifixed Jinder for the win.

Ricardo: And the winner of the match Dragon Kid.

[After the match as the crowd cheer, Brad Maddox hops into the ring and hits Mahal with the chair until Del Rio pulls Mahal out of the ring, as Maddox raises his arm in the air the crowd cheer, Maddox and Dragon Kid then walk backstage]

[After the match we then go backstage to see Daniel Bryan and Nigel McGuinness in the office of Abraham Washington]

Daniel: Look Abraham, I want another shot at Gunner for the TV title and I know that Nigel is getting a title shot at the Bash but as he cost me last time, can you not add me to the match?

Abraham: you do make some good points Daniel but there is a problem you see you have had 2 opportunities at the title and lost, so here is my solution next week you will face Gunner and should you beat him you will be added to the match but if you lose at the Bash or during this match Daniel Bryan will never received a TV title shot again.

[As Washington announces this Nigel can be seen smirking when Daniel Bryan tackles him in the office, the two men then start fighting in the office until Nigel low blows him and then tosses him hard into the desk of Washington, Nigel then leaves the office as a bemused Washington checks on Bryan]

[We then go back to ringside where Ricardo is preparing to announce the main event]

Ricardo: The following is a Tag team match coming to the ring first 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels and the PWP Alpha Male Champion 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles.

[As AJ and Daniels walk out from the back the crowd cheer, once the two men get in the ring the ring they do their signature poses to more cheers]

Ricardo: And introducing first from Warsaw Poland Wolf Alexander.

[As Wolf walks out from the back the crowd boo loudly, Wolf then stops short of the ring holding the Polish Flag in the air]

Ricardo: And his tag team partner from the United Kingdom, He is 'The Anarchist' Doug Williams.

[As Williams walks out from the back the crowd boo, Williams and Wolf shake hands before getting in the ring]

Main Event: AJ Styles and Chris Daniels vs Wolf Alexander and Doug Williams

Closing Moments: AJ and Daniels would take the win after Wolf Alexander walked out on Williams leaving AJ and Daniels to hit a BME,Frog Splash combo for the win.

Ricardo: And the winners of the match AJ Styles and Chris Daniels.

[As Aj and Chris celebrate their win the crowd cheer, when Wolf Alexander attacks them from behind with a pipe after laying out Daniels, he hits AJ in the ribs before starting to choke him with the pipe, it takes about 4 officials to get him off of AJ, as Wolf gets to his feet he taunts the crowd when he is snuck up from behind by Doug Williams, Williams quickly gives Wolf the Chaos Theory, the show then closes with Doug standing over all three men]
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:01 pm

ARIES WON Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:50 am

Yannic wrote:
ARIES WON Very Happy

Yeah I went with Aries as well he is Austin Aries(he Pwns)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 am

Next Show Preview

Alex Kozlov vs Chris Sabin

Vampiro vs Eddie Edwards

Daniel Bryan vs Gunner

Kings Of Wrestling vs Mike Quackenbush and Kurt Angle

Conor O'Brian vs Ricky Marvin

also set to appear are AJ Styles, Wolf Alexander, Davey Richards and many more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Productions   Pro Wrestling Productions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestling Productions
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next