The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. Empty
PostSubject: Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again.   Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:54 am

The reason that Nate Marquardt failed to pass his required medical examinations remains murky, but one thing is clear: UFC President Dana White is not happy about it.

White said on the UFC Live pre-fight show on Versus that he's angry at Marquardt for failing to adequately address the issues that the Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission told him to address, and that Marquardt should come clean with UFC fans about what, exactly, those issues are.

Both White and a Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission official said they were legally prohibited from offering details about Marquardt's pre-fight medicals.

White said that the Pennsylvania commission is "the best commission in the United States," and that its privacy rules are strict, meaning Marquardt's medical issues won't be revealed unless Marquardt himself reveals them.

"Nate Marquardt's gonna have to man up and come out and tell the world why he didn't pass his medicals," White said. "When he does that I think everybody is going to understand why he was cut from the UFC."

White said he believes in second chances, but he doesn't expect to give Marquardt another chance.

"I think it's pretty clear to the fans and everybody else that I'm pretty disgusted with Nate Marquardt. He's been cut from the UFC, he won't fight in the UFC ever again," White said. "Bottom line is, what Nate Marquardt's thing is, it's bad enough to be cut from the UFC."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/06/26/dana-white-tells-nate-marquardt-to-man-up/
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again.   Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

They said he made weight, so maybe some kinda Preformance Enhancer?
Back to top Go down

Dana White: Nate Marquardt will never fight for UFC again.
Page 1 of 1