The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I

Go down 
+3
Cole
SP
Karl
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

God wrote:
Cole; O Hai wrote:
God wrote:
Cole; O Hai wrote:
PWF is releasing Sangriento

OT-Pointless to have one guy playing two personas

Alright, so I am releasing him and who where the others?
and who where you signing again?

I released:

John Cena
Deuce
Domino
Nunzio
Sangriento

I signed:

Triple H
Matt Hardy
Evan Bourne

kk, i will edit this later!

WAIT!!! Instead, do you think I can use Sangriento as Amazing Red?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

WE
ARE
JUST
MINUTES
AWAY
FROM
SHOWTIME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Mikel what you bitching about now?
Instead of having it here, I was going to put it in a thread.. And have it my way, and SP deleted it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 pm

"The Chosen One" Mikel wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Instead of having it here, I was going to put it in a thread.. And have it my way, and SP deleted it.

So you were being immature?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

No. He was.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:48 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

No. He was.

You were. Who even says he deleted it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

No. He was.

He's the only one who would.

And no I wasn't. It's MY company, I can do whatever the hell I want to. It's not SP's.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:
The U's Scotsman! wrote:

No. He was.

He's the only one who would.

And no I wasn't. It's MY company, I can do whatever the hell I want to. It's not SP's.

No but because you didn't like the rules you decided to take a huff and go make a separate thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

But he didn't have to abuse ADAM's power and delete my BTB.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh shut up you moany bitch.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:03 pm

27 June 2011
Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 Showti10
“A Night Of Champions!”

::The fans explode into cheers as pyro explodes throughout the arena. The camera zooms across the fans as purple and dark blue spotlights flash around the arena. We cut to the titantron where the Showtime logo appears. We cut to an empty ring as the show gets underway.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWE Cruiserweight Championship! Introducing first, from Venice, California, weighing 184lb, he is the current UWE Cruiserweight Champion, Brian Kendrick!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Brian Kendrick runs out with the UWE Cruiserweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He sprints down the ramp and jumps into the ring before climbing to the top rope. He takes off his Championship before raising it in the air for everyone to see. He kisses the title before back flipping down and awaiting his opponent.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing 218lb, Primo!”<<

::Primo walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He shakes his head before jogging down the ramp. He slides in the ring and jumps on the spot as he prepares for the match.::

-------------------------------------------------

One on One Match
UWE Cruiserweight Championship
Brian Kendrick © vs Primo

.::Closing Moments::.

::Kendrick charges off the ropes and leapfrogs Primo before rebounding with a dropkick. The fans chant “this is awesome” as Kendrick drags Primo to his feet. Kendrick kicks Primo in the midsection before elbowing him in the face. He grabs him by the head before running at the corner and nailing the Sliced Bread No. 2. The fans are on their feet as he hooks the leg.

3!::

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and STIIIIL UWE Cruiserweight Champion, Eric Young!”<<

::The fans continue to cheer as Kendrick’s hand is raised in victory. He climbs to the second rope and raises the title in the air with two hands as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the Interview area as Snooki stands smiling.::

~Snooki~
>>“Hey guys, your resident Snookster here, and I am joined by... I am joined by Kane. Kane, at No Limits Ezekiel Jackson injured you after trapping you under a crate. Due to this act, the match had to be stopped and you were taken to the hospital. Have your injuries healed and will you be competing here tonight?”<<

~Kane~
>>“Ezekiel Jackson is a coward and that point was proven at last Sunday’s No Limits event. As for my injuries, I am fine. And tonight, I will get my hands on Ezekiel Jackson one way or another.”<<

::Kane lets out a maniacal laugh as we cut to the ring.::

::The fans erupt into boos as R-Truth walks out with the UWE Extreme Championship draped over his shoulder. He glares around at the fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He slides in the ring and snatches a mic before angrily turning to the crowd.::

~R-Truth~
>>“Shut up! Last Sunday I won the UWE Extreme Championship even though I am not a UWE Superstar. Hell, I wasn’t even meant to be at the event.”<<

::The fans boo him before he once again looks around angrily.::

~R-Truth~
>>“Y’all shouldn’t be booing me; y’all should be booing yourselves! Now as I was sayi-“<<

::The fans explode into cheers as ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin storms out. He walks down the ramp, looking around at the fans with a huge grin on his face. He grabs a mic before stepping into the ring.::

~‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin~
>>“Who the hell do you think you are? You think you can come to Stone Cold’s show, steal Stone Cold’s spotlight and steal Stone Cold’s championship but get away with it? That’s not how it works you son of a bitch. No cha-”<<

~R-Truth~
>>“R-Truth stole your spotlight?! More like you are stealing R-Truth’s spotlight! In fact, you are really pissing me of now.”<<

::Truth gets in Austin’s face as the fans chant Austin’s name.::

~‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin~
>>“Never interrupt me again!”<<

::Austin gives Truth the middle fingered salute before nailing him with the Stone Cold Stunner. He signals for a referee to come out as Truth lays unconscious in the ring. A referee sprints down to the ring as Austin makes the cover.

~Eric Young~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen, you’re NEEEEEEWWWW UWE Extreme Champion, ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as Austin is announced the winner. He picks up the UWE Extreme Championship before raising it in the air. He signals for a couple of beers and they are thrown to him. He opens the two of them and smashes them together before pouring it on Truth. We cut to a commercial as Austin drops the cans on Truth.::

////////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Manchester, England, weighing 260lb, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Wade Barrett walks out with an arrogant smirk on his face. He struts down the ramp, ignoring the fans on his way. He slowly walks up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before entering the ring.::

::Mr Kennedy runs out onto the stage to huge cheers from the crowd. He stops as a spotlight shines down on him. He raises his arm in the air as his microphone lowers from the rafters.::

~Mr Kennedy~
>>“And introducing his opponent, the NEXT UWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION... MIIIIIISTEEEEEER KEEEENNNNNEEEEDY... KENNEDY!”<<

::Kennedy throws the mic up before running down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He jumps in the ring and stares down Barrett as the two await the bell.::

One on One Match
Wade Barrett vs Mr Kennedy

::Barrett knocks down Kennedy with a big boot to the face. He holds his jaw as Kennedy hits the mat. Barrett drags Kennedy to his feet before throwing him into the corner. He charges at him, going for a clothesline, but Kennedy manages t scramble out of the way. Barrett hits the turnbuckle hard before stumbling back. He turns around and Kennedy grabs him before nailing the Mic Check. The fans are on their feet as he hooks the leg.

::Kennedy gets to his feet as the fans chant his name. He throws his arm up as his microphone falls down.::

~Mr Kennedy~
>>“Here is your winner, moving one step closer to becoming UWE Heavyweight Champion, MMMMISTEEEEEEEER KEEEEENNNEDYYYY...”<<

::He climbs to the top rope with the mic still in hand.::

~Mr Kennedy~
>>“...KEEEENNNNEDYYY!”<<

::Kennedy jumps down, throwing the mic up in the air as he does. He jumps out of the ring and slaps hands with the fans as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Mick Foley and Shane McMahon stand shouting in each other’s face.::

~Mick Foley~
>>“What the hell were you doing last week?! I made the match between CM Punk and Jay Lethal because that’s what the people wanted! What the hell were you thinking when you went out and changed the match?!”<<

~Shane McMahon~
>>“Mick whether you like it or not, I am the Owner of Universal Wrestling Entertainment and I can do whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I feel like doing it! Last week I didn’t want to see the same thing happen two nights in a row so I made an executive decision to change the match to something different!”<<

~Mick Foley~
>>“Like I said, I made match because the people wanted the match! You made me the Showtime General Manager which gave me the power to do what I wanted with the show! Why sign me to the contract if you are going to go against my judgement and my decisions?!”<<

~Shane McMahon~
>>“I made you the General Manager because I thought you were fit to make exciting decisions and to make fair judgement calls. Instead, you make your decisions off of what the fans want and that is not how a General Manager acts. So whenever I feel like you have made a bad decision I will change whatever it is so that it is better. And there is not a thing you can do about it because, in case you have forgotten, I sign your pay checks!”<<

::Foley glares at McMahon as we cut to the ring.::

~Eric Young~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the UWE Tag Team Championships!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 480lb, they are the current UWE Tag Team Champions, E&C!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as E&C run out without the UWE Tag Team Championships. They look around at the fans with huge grins on their faces before running down the ramp. The two slide in the ring before climbing to the second rope. They get the fans hyped up before jumping down and awaiting their opponents.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 450lb, The Major Broskis!”<<

::The Major Broskis walk out with the UWE Tag Team Championships around their waist as the fans burst into boos. The two smirk as they walk down the ramp. They steps onto the apron and stare down their opponents before entering the ring. They take of the Championships before taunting E&C. The two teams get ready as the match is about to get underway.::

Tag Team Match
UWE Tag Team Championships
E&C © vs The Major Broskis

::Ryder takes it to Christian in the corner, laying him with a flurry of shots to the head. He steps back and waits for Christian to walk forward before going for a clothesline. Christian manages to duck underneath before running to his corner and tagging in Edge. Ryder tags in Hawkins at the same time and he and Edge go at it in the middle of the ring. Edge whips Hawkins off the ropes and Ryder gets the blind tag, unbeknownst to Edge. Edge nails the Spear on Hawkins to the delight of the fans. He drops down, going for the cover but the referee refuses to count. Edge gets to his feet and turns right into a Rough Ryder. Ryder knocks Christian off the apron before quickly making the cover.

~Eric Young~
>>“Here are your winners and the NEEEEEWWWW UWE Tag Team Champions, The Major Broskis!”<<

::The fans sit in shock as Ryder gets to his feet and jumps up in celebration. He helps Hawkins to his feet as they are awarded the UWE Tag Team Championships. The two raise the Championships in the air as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the locker room area as Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff sit laughing.::

~Hulk Hogan~
>>“Can you believe I used to listen to those idiots? I mean come on brother, who needs the fans nowadays?”<<

~Eric Bischoff~
>>“Well all that matters is that you have finally seen the light. You don’t need those hypocritical assholes anymore, all you need is me and you.”<<

::The two men smirk as we cut to the ring.::

::The fans burst into cheers as Eugene runs out. He claps his hands as he jumps up and down on the stage. He runs down the ramp with his tongue sticking out, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He slides in the ring and grabs a mic before tugging at his hair.::

~Eugene~
>>“L..l...last....su...Sunday...I...I...lost..m..my..ch..ch...cha...chance..at...be...becoming....num...number...one...co...con...contender...to...th...the...UWE...Int...Inter....International...Champ....Championship. T....tonight...I...wi...will...t..t...try...agai-”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Sheamus and Drew McIntyre walk out. Eugene stares at them confused as they slowly walk down the ramp. McIntyre grabs a mic before he and Sheamus climb into the ring.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“Eugene, please shut up. Nobody can understand what you are saying and I bet you can’t even understand yourself. Now me and Sheamus are going to do you a favour here.”<<

::McIntyre hits Eugene over the head with the mic before dropping it and laying shots to the head of Eugene. Sheamus joins in with the attack, stomping all over Eugene. The two look to continue the assault when Eric Young slides in the ring. He dodges a clothesline from McIntyre before taking Sheamus down with a spear. He jumps back to his feet and goes to punch McIntyre but McIntyre drops to the mat before rolling out of the ring. The four men stare each other down as we cut backstage.::

::The camera cuts backstage as referees surround something. The camera cuts through them all to reveal Suicide laying out cold on the ground. EMTs rush over with a stretcher as an ambulance siren is heard coming closer. The EMTs place Suicide on the stretcher before quickly taking him to the ambulance.::

::The fans erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre and Sheamus slowly walk out. McIntyre has his UWE International Championship wrapped around his waist as the two walk down the ramp. They both enter the ring and Sheamus grabs a mic.::

~Sheamus~
>>“You people are idiots! How can you boo Drew and I, we are the greatest wrestlers in this company! Not to mention the fact that Drew is the current UWE International Champion! Now there are a few guys we would like you to meet so come on out guys!”<<

::The fans give a small amount of boos as Kofi Kingston walks out with a smirk on his face. He heads down to the ring as the next guy comes out.::

::The boos continue as Sin Cara walks out with Armando Estrada. The two head down to the ramp as the next guy comes out.::

::The boos increase as Ezekiel Jackson walks out. He flexes his muscles before heading down to the ring as the final guy comes out.::

::Wade Barrett walks out to the biggest boos yet. He smirks as he struts down to the ring. He jumps onto the apron and wipes his feet before stepping in. Sheamus hands him the mic as he enters.::

~Wade Barrett~
>>“Please spare me your boos. I am sure that there is nothing you can say which I have not already heard. Now, to business. Myself and the other six men in this ring make up the Non-Americans. We have been misrepresented and underutilized merely due to the fact that we are not from the United States of America. Well from this point forward all will be different! Starting tonight, the Non-Americans will be taking over Universal Wrestling Entertainment AND the United States of America!”<<

::Barrett drops the mic before he, Kingston, Cara and Estrada head to commentary for this match. They take a seat next to Al Snow as Eric Young is noticeably absent.::

~Al Snow~
>>“The following Six Man Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall! In the ring, at a combined weight of 837lb, representing the Non-Americans, Sheamus, Ezekiel Jackson and the UWE International Champion, Drew McIntyre!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 774lb, the team of Eugene, Kane and Eric Young!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as Eugene runs out clapping his hands. Kane soon follows, slowly walking with his head down. The fans jump to their feet as soon as Eric Young runs out. He joins Eugene and Kane on the stage before the three walk down the ramp. They enter the ring and stare down their opponents as they await the bell.::

Six Man Tag Team Match
Non-Americans (Drew McIntyre, Ezekiel Jackson & Sheamus) vs Eugene, Kane & Eric Young

::McIntyre stomps down on Eugene in the corner, smirking as he inflicts as much pain as possible. He picks up and goes to throw him across the ring but Eugene reverses it, causing McIntyre to hit the turnbuckles hard. Eugene crawls to his corner and gets the tag to Young at the same time McIntyre tags in Sheamus. The two men charge at each other and Young ducks a clothesline before using the momentum to knock Jackson and McIntyre off the apron with a double clothesline. He then jumps back up before turning around and taking Sheamus down with a kick to the side of the head. He climbs to the top rope and goes to dive down when Barrett, Cara and Kingston run in the ring. Cara takes Young off the turnbuckle, sending him to the floor outside, as Barrett and Kingston send Eugene and Kane crashing to the outside.::

~Al Snow~
>>“Here are your winners, as a result of a disqualification, Kane, Eugene and Eric Young!”<<

::The fans give a small pop as the winners are announced. McIntyre and Jackson get back in the ring before posing with the rest of the Non-Americans. We cut to a commercial as the seven men stand in the middle of the ring.::

///////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////////

~Eric Young~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is to determine the number one contender to the UWE Heavyweight Championship!”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 222lb, CM Punk!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as CM Punk walks onto the stage with a mic in hand. He walks down the ramp, talking on the way.::

~CM Punk~
>>“For two months now I have been living a lie. I abandoned my fans because I thought I could make it to the top on my own. I apologise to each and every one of you for what I did and I hope that you have it in your hearts to forgive me. Starting tonight, you will all see a new side of me. An honest side of me which I hope you will all grow to love. And starting tonight, I begin my road to becoming UWE Heavyweight Champion!”<<

::Punk drops the mic as he reaches the ring. He jumps up and down as the fans cheer for him.::

~Eric Young~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing 243lb, Muhammad Hassan!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as once again as Muhammad Hassan walks out wearing a robe and a turban. He walks onto the stage before dropping to his knees and stretching his arms out. He gets back to his feet before slowly walking down the ramp. He enters the ring and stares down Punk as they both await the bell.::

One on One Match
#1 Contendership to UWE Heavyweight Championship
CM Punk vs Muhammad Hassan

~Eric Young~
>>“And this match is underway! Last week CM Punk was screwed out of the UWE Heavyweight Championship and I am sure he looks to redeem that event this week.”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“You can bank on it! With a new CM Punk comes a new start and I am sure that his number one priority right now is to win the UWE Heavyweight Championship.”<<

::Punk takes control early on, wrapping his arms around the waist of Hassan. Punk takes him down before hitting him with shots to head before being dragged away by the referee. Punk gets to his feet and waits for Hassan to get up before sending him stumbling back with a dropkick. Punk then goes for a clothesline but Hassan nails him with a boot to the face.::

~Al Snow~
>>“Muhammad Hassan is showing his strength right now. If that had been any other guy, the dropkick from CM Punk would have sent him down.”<<

~Eric Young~
>>“Hassan is no pushover Al, if you want to beat him then you better bring a hell of a fight.”<<

::Hassan picks Punk back up before slamming him down with a spinebuster. He cocks a smirk as the fans boo. He hoist Punk up and says something to him before lifting him up. He goes for a suplex but Punk scrambles out before rolling Hassan up.

KICKOUT!::

~Eric Young~
>>“Punk almost scored a big win there! Hassan fighting back though!”<<

~Al Snow~
>>“A huge belly to belly suplex from Hassan! Punk is looking hurt!”<<

::Punk lays on the mat, clutching his abdomen as Hassan stands with a smirk on his face. He drops down to his knees and grabs Punk by the hair. He shouts something at him before smashing his face off the mat. He picks him back up and nails him with the Reverse STO. The fans boo the roof off as he makes the cover.

KICKOUT!::

~Eric Young~
>>“Woah! I thought it was all over there, how did Punk kick out?!”<<

::Hassan gets to his knees with a shocked look on his face. He gets up and begins shouting at the referee. He is so distracted that he does not see Punk stumbling to his feet. Hassan turns and walks straight onto Punk’s shoulders. Punk looks set for the GTS but Hassan manages to get down to the mat. He quickly turns Punk around before hitting him with yet another Reverse STO. Hassan crouches down and smirks at the body of Punk before standing above his body. He sits down on the back of Punk before locking in the Camel Clutch. Punk screams out in pain and flails his legs about, looking for the bottom rope. Punk is too far away and uses the last of his energy attempting to reach out. The referee eventually rings the bell as Punk passes out.::

~Eric Young~
>>“Here is your winner and the #1 Contender to the UWE Heavyweight Championship, Muhammad Hassan!”<<

::The boos emanate around the arena as Hassan is announced as the winner. He gets to his feet before having his arm raised in victory by the referee. He looks down at the body of Punk as the referee checks on him. Showtime goes off the air as [b]Hassan[b] signals that the title will be around his waist soon.::
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:04 pm

What the Fuck!!!!!!
how come the thread is only 8 pages?!

Imma go SPAM Jarrett until he fixes this shit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:07 pm

It's unfixable.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 pm

What the fuck?

Anyways, awesome show Karlito! Non-Americans FTW Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Guys, unfortunatly, we are going to have to start over again.
So, we can either make anew thread and not have any old shit,
or we can make a new IWFS booking and have a new draft?
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:41 pm

THREAD CLOSED! FIND 2.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I   Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Internet Fantasy Wrestling Syndicate - Season I
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5