The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?

Go down 
+2
White guy
BEAST MODE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? Empty
PostSubject: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Pretty self explanatory. Can include the people you would sign, those you would release, backstage changes, changes to the product, would the focus be on the wrestling or the entertainment etc.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Sell to Vinny Mac so I would actually have money Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Dan wrote:
Sell to Vinny Mac so I would actually have money Very Happy
^^^^^^^^^^ this
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Right before I state what I would change about TNA let me state that as pf Late TNA has really stepped it up and I am impressed.

so for my first thing to change it would have to be the usage of Hulk Hogan as instead of using him as a talent I would use him as the face of TNA, the man who can be used to get a new network and new fans and how I would do this is by removing him as a talent and using all his publicity in a way to boost TNA like get him to do appearances with other talent or wear the merch.

Now as for talent I would fire first on the list has to be Jeff Hardy but not for good I would only have him gone from TNA until his life was back on track and he was stable as to keep him on the roster for the moment even though he is not doing nothing is just a waste of finance.

Other people on the chopping block would be Murphy who has not really lived up to his potential also joining him would be Brian Kendrick unless he changed the gimmick as that will drive fans away the meditating in the middle of matches the only other foreseeable releases would be Karen Jarrett and Okada.

As for signings I would make my focus on the things TNA can beat WWE at which currently are:

X Division
Tag teams
Knockouts

Which is why I would make a swoop for the following aditions to the roster:

X Division- Chuck Taylor, El Generico, Colt Cabana, Rhett Titus, Kenny King, Jimmy Jacobs, Pac and Mark Haskins also there would be offers sent to Pinkie Sanchez, Hallowicked, Tursarus and Kyle O'Reilly

Tag Team- Kings of Wrestling, American Wolves, Briscoe Brothers and Wrestling's Greatest Tag team also I would try for the Colony, Up In Smoke and Speed Muscle

Knockouts- Sara Del ray, Mercedes Martinez, Daizee Haze, Lacey and MsChif

As for the focus of TNA why can't it be both I am talking right along the line of Entertainment and Wrestling with people like Orlando Jordan, Eric Young, El Generico and Colt Cabana bringing a comedy element towards the product where as people like AJ Styles, Chris daniels and Kurt Angle would do the wrestling side so yeah that is what I would aim for right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:54 am

Looks good Dan but you seem to be one of the very few people who don't enjoy Kendrick's gimmick.

As for the other two idiots that posted ...
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:22 am

God wrote:
Looks good Dan but you seem to be one of the very few people who don't enjoy Kendrick's gimmick.

As for the other two idiots that posted ...

To be honest Adam it's not that I really have a problem with him it's just he did in my opinion ruin what could have been a good match with Robbie E
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:35 am

Well he's stopped meditating mid-match now I think and only does it when awaiting his opponents entrance. I see where your coming from. Although Robbie E is a comedy match type. Look at the way he sells lol
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 am

Bubblegum wrote:
Right before I state what I would change about TNA let me state that as pf Late TNA has really stepped it up and I am impressed.

so for my first thing to change it would have to be the usage of Hulk Hogan as instead of using him as a talent I would use him as the face of TNA, the man who can be used to get a new network and new fans and how I would do this is by removing him as a talent and using all his publicity in a way to boost TNA like get him to do appearances with other talent or wear the merch.

Now as for talent I would fire first on the list has to be Jeff Hardy but not for good I would only have him gone from TNA until his life was back on track and he was stable as to keep him on the roster for the moment even though he is not doing nothing is just a waste of finance.

Other people on the chopping block would be Murphy who has not really lived up to his potential also joining him would be Brian Kendrick unless he changed the gimmick as that will drive fans away the meditating in the middle of matches the only other foreseeable releases would be Karen Jarrett and Okada.

As for signings I would make my focus on the things TNA can beat WWE at which currently are:

X Division
Tag teams
Knockouts

Which is why I would make a swoop for the following aditions to the roster:

X Division- Chuck Taylor, El Generico, Colt Cabana, Rhett Titus, Kenny King, Jimmy Jacobs, Pac and Mark Haskins also there would be offers sent to Pinkie Sanchez, Hallowicked, Tursarus and Kyle O'Reilly

Tag Team- Kings of Wrestling, American Wolves, Briscoe Brothers and Wrestling's Greatest Tag team also I would try for the Colony, Up In Smoke and Speed Muscle

Knockouts- Sara Del ray, Mercedes Martinez, Daizee Haze, Lacey and MsChif

As for the focus of TNA why can't it be both I am talking right along the line of Entertainment and Wrestling with people like Orlando Jordan, Eric Young, El Generico and Colt Cabana bringing a comedy element towards the product where as people like AJ Styles, Chris daniels and Kurt Angle would do the wrestling side so yeah that is what I would aim for right in the middle.

^^^^^ now thats the truth cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?   If you ran TNA, what changes would you make? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you ran TNA, what changes would you make?
Page 1 of 1