The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
fuck
*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 I_voting_bar*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!

Go down 
+14
Jarrett
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
American Wolf
TJ
#Animal
''King'' Extreme Styles
Jericho
Sam
Cole
Bleed Green
The Heart Break #YEEL
Styles
BEAST MODE
Karl
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 pm

John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
Plain and Simple PS3 is just God. Xbox's break down a lot! I mean A LOT! I have not had any problems with my PS2 I had for 8 years, as I bought it when it came out. But when I bought my PS3 I was blow away by the graphics of it. And the PSN is free. Even thoughh it crashed due to HACKING. Knock it off with the bashing. I am not saying people here bash it, just stop. I hate the Xbox's controls, they are a pain in the ass for me. Also they break down a lot also. But also PS3 has a lot of great games. Some are crap imo, but the rest are brilliant.

Thats my thoughts.
1. I've had my 360 for a long time and only once has it broke. So it doesn't happen "A LOT" to individuals.
2. The PSN is free because it's not worth paying for. Knowing that people are willing to pay for Xbox Live when they could just use free PSN on a PlayStation is saying something pretty clear. Anyone who even compares the two's online play has something wrong with their mind.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Jarrett wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
Plain and Simple PS3 is just God. Xbox's break down a lot! I mean A LOT! I have not had any problems with my PS2 I had for 8 years, as I bought it when it came out. But when I bought my PS3 I was blow away by the graphics of it. And the PSN is free. Even thoughh it crashed due to HACKING. Knock it off with the bashing. I am not saying people here bash it, just stop. I hate the Xbox's controls, they are a pain in the ass for me. Also they break down a lot also. But also PS3 has a lot of great games. Some are crap imo, but the rest are brilliant.

Thats my thoughts.
1. I've had my 360 for a long time and only once has it broke. So it doesn't happen "A LOT" to individuals.
2. The PSN is free because it's not worth paying for. Knowing that people are willing to pay for Xbox Live when they could just use free PSN on a PlayStation is saying something pretty clear. Anyone who even compares the two's online play has something wrong with their mind.

1. Well, thats you. It is just my thought about Xbox's in general. They tend heat up quite quick. And if they played 24/7 they get "red ringed" so they are unplayable until fixed, or you need to buy another one.

2. How is it not worth paying for? on the PSN you get free demos, free updates on games, and everything else. Also, you get to mingle with over people all over the world. But in the long run, it is not worth paying set amount dollars, to play online for Xbox Live. It is just money out of your pocket. Not worth it. Even though Xbox does have good stuff online, yes, my mate has a Xbox, and he loves his online. I just don't want spend money on something that will run out in a year or so.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Now Jarrett, lets just leave this discussion alone about which one is better. K?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
The fail thing about this is that they aren't making a PS2 Version.
^^^^ I agree with this
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:47 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:

Thats my thoughts.

1. Well, thats you. It is just my thought about Xbox's in general. They tend heat up quite quick. And if they played 24/7 they get "red ringed" so they are unplayable until fixed, or you need to buy another one.

2. How is it not worth paying for? on the PSN you get free demos, free updates on games, and everything else. Also, you get to mingle with over people all over the world. But in the long run, it is not worth paying set amount dollars, to play online for Xbox Live. It is just money out of your pocket. Not worth it. Even though Xbox does have good stuff online, yes, my mate has a Xbox, and he loves his online. I just don't want spend money on something that will run out in a year or so.
Well, if we are talking about 'a bunch of systems breaking in general,' you can make the same argument with PS3s, as I am positive that as we speak somewhere in this world someone's PS3 broke. And Live has all of the above, but even more things you can do. And it's free of what Sony calls "hacking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 pm

You can't expect the companies to keep making games on such old systems like the PS2. I say it's about time. Anybody who still expects to buy brand new games on a system like that should be forced to invest in a new console. Not saying you shouldn't be able to use it for older games, but leave it at that. The companies are essentially wasting money for creating a dumbed-down game for a console not enough people still use and purchase new games for. It's a waste.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:51 pm

John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Im broke but I did trade my PS2 into Gamestop and now Im saving up for an Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:01 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Im broke but I did trade my PS2 into Gamestop and now Im saving up for an Xbox 360.
Atta boy.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:03 pm

MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Get a PS3! Then you can add me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

JHF0410[JonIsThe#1Peep] wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Don't peer pressure him, BeAStar.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Atta boy.

Evil or Very Mad Should be saving up for a PS3 not a Xbox..
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Its not peer presure. I'm just telling him he can add me with a PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Jarrett wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

And I'm just telling you to shut your mouth before I Pedigree you like I did Karl. ; )
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

And I'm just telling you to shut your mouth before I Pedigree you like I did Karl. ; )
Thats bullying! Thats not Being a Star!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Discuss the game not the consoles! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
John (Fuck ASWF) wrote:
MrWWEUniverse wrote:
^^^^ I agree with this

Get a Ps3 FFS

Thats bullying! Thats not Being a Star!
I'm a star alright.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am

I have a PS2 and a 360. I like both consoles. I obviously play 360 more. But every once in a while I get on PS2 to plat the old Smackdown games (HCTP is best). WWE 12 will be epic. And I would understand that. I saw so many youtube videos for SvR 2010 and I didnt know the graphics were different until the game actually came out. I was dissapointed. Which is why I got the 360. WWE 12 will be good. I'm not a huge fan about the HUD, but in the E3 interview, the ending of the second match was tight. Which makes me think me and my friends will make epic matches on it. Would they have done the same things for it on PS2? I don't know. And we never will...

Plus, those people at THQ probably assume that most buyers have the newer systems. So that could be a reason they took it off DS, PSP, and PS2.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:54 am

I love it when things go slightly off topic, your discussion over which console is better should have been a thread in it's own right Smile
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:57 am

Samuel; Gore! wrote:
I love it when things go slightly off topic, your discussion over which console is better should have been a thread in it's own right Smile

Shut up, Jewish Jew.... Razz

I <3 You
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:58 am

Booker Cole wrote:
Samuel; Gore! wrote:

Shut up, Jewish Jew.... Razz

I <3 You

I ain't even close, so get off my post, you don't wanna mess with a Hench Wink
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:34 am

UPDATES!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 am

MORE UPDATES!
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 am

Is a shit cover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!   *Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Official* WWE '12 Discussion Thread!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next