The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWWE coming soon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

CWWE coming soon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Can you just change the character max to five

also have the brand raw and smackdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 pm

.mop wrote:
I think that CWWF is a good name since this will be alot diffrent from CWWE.

And i think that we should have 2 brands RAW and Smackdown:

RAW:
World Heavyweight Championship
IC Championship
Womens Championship
World Tag Team Championships

Smackdown:
CWWF Championship
US Championship
Divas Championship
CWWF Tag Team Championships

I dont know who i want yet, i know i wanna keep Draco on Smackdown. And i might get Sora & Riku, and i also want a main eventer so i will think about it. afro

Also on the front page of the fed, under the rosters for each Show we should have links to each Show we did (In order) so we can look back and easily find the show were looking for. afro

Actually Mop it's CWF, not CWWF, unless you guys prefer it like that, in which can I can easily change the name. And I have to say that I couldn't agree more with your title choices, I say stick with this.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Rhawk wrote:
.mop wrote:

RAW:
IC Championship
Womens Championship

Smackdown:
CWWF Championship
US Championship
Divas Championship

I dont know who i want yet, i know i wanna keep Draco on Smackdown. And i might get Sora & Riku, and i also want a main eventer so i will think about it. afro

Also on the front page of the fed, under the rosters for each Show we should have links to each Show we did (In order) so we can look back and easily find the show were looking for. afro

Actually Mop it's CWF, not CWWF, unless you guys prefer it like that, in which can I can easily change the name. And I have to say that I couldn't agree more with your title choices, I say stick with this.

So are we having 2 tag team titles or just one? afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm

.mop wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
.mop wrote:

RAW:
IC Championship
Womens Championship

Smackdown:
CWWF Championship
US Championship
Divas Championship

So are we having 2 tag team titles or just one? afro

Well I'd like 1 on each brand, but Lelouch just wants 1 altogether. So it depends what everyone else wants in this case.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:29 pm

I think we should just go with 1 right now. The only true tag team so far is Sora & Riku, but maybe if we get alot of people to join then we can add another belt. (Like we did with the ECW Tag in CWWE)
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey guys i was goofing around i i thought i would try making a forum for CWWF.

I made this cheap site:

CWWF.doodlekit.com

go to the forum section and i started a small forum. It is not anything offical, just an example. But if you guys wanted to we could make the forum like it used to be there with all the title historys and what not. Also it could be like WWE.com on the site with a RAW and Smackdown section that has results on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:39 am

.mop wrote:

I made this cheap site:

CWWF.doodlekit.com

go to the forum section and i started a small forum. It is not anything offical, just an example. But if you guys wanted to we could make the forum like it used to be there with all the title historys and what not. Also it could be like WWE.com on the site with a RAW and Smackdown section that has results on it.

Well tbh, I liked the layout of the other site you guys created for CWWE. If you could possible, create a site using that site instead, that would be great. Not that there iss anything wrong with that one, its just that I prefered the other one more. x-P

And also, we don't need a forum for CWF really because we already have the sign up and soon to be posted official E-Fed thread here. But if you just mean for the title histories and PPV/show recaps, then why not. =-) It all depends what everyone else thinks about it tbh, I don't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Rhawk wrote:
.mop wrote:

I made this cheap site:

CWWF.doodlekit.com

Well tbh, I liked the layout of the other site you guys created for CWWE. If you could possible, create a site using that site instead, that would be great. Not that there iss anything wrong with that one, its just that I prefered the other one more. x-P

And also, we don't need a forum for CWF really because we already have the sign up and soon to be posted official E-Fed thread here. But if you just mean for the title histories and PPV/show recaps, then why not. =-) It all depends what everyone else thinks about it tbh, I don't mind either way.

What do you mean other site we made for CWWE? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Okay guys, so I've come to the theory of asking everyone as members of the creative teams (and RPers alike) if you guys would prefer 4 or 5 characters per person, as Timeh is really asking apon 5 a person. I don't mind either way, because even thought its the early stages, not many applications are being sent in for many characters.

@mop - Well I didn't know too much about it, Lelouch has all the details and stuff. What was the link called... sylventsia? Something like that?
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 pm

We could always just use the old CWWE Roster. But i do remember making CWWE.synthasite.com but you can only make 5 forum sections on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:04 am

.mop wrote:
We could always just use the old CWWE Roster. But i do remember making CWWE.synthasite.com but you can only make 5 forum sections on there.

Hmmm, well whatever makes the site and group look professional in the end. =-)
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:30 am

Just have the thing here for now. If we take it to a new site then new members can't join and we can expand. You can keep it 4 peeps aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 am

Timeh Take 2 wrote:
Just have the thing here for now. If we take it to a new site then new members can't join and we can expand. You can keep it 4 peeps aswell.

No I think he means as a site to keep all of the title histories and such, like an actual WWE.com website, or like ECCW have done, at least I THINK thats what mophead meant. =-\
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:30 am

Rhawk wrote:
Timeh Take 2 wrote:

No I think he means as a site to keep all of the title histories and such, like an actual WWE.com website, or like ECCW have done, at least I THINK thats what mophead meant. =-\

Either way is fine.

Mophead lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 am

.mop wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Timeh Take 2 wrote:

Either way is fine.

Mophead lol!

If u can Mop, might u debate on our Aqua Hunger Force situation, I need to know other opinions from the other mods about it. I've said my piece on the CWF sign-up thread, check it out if you will.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 am

I will later, i gotta get ready for School Mad Mad Mad Mad No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWWE coming soon   CWWE coming soon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWWE coming soon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2