The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M
Contender
Contender
M

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Empty
PostSubject: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:33 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Tribut10

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Tribut11

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Tribut12

This is the official thread for CWW's next Pay Per View, Tribute to the Troops, which takes place Saturday July 16th, 2011 at Camp Victory.

The official theme song for Tribute to the Troops is Still Remains by Alter Bridge

NO ONE IS TO POST ON THIS THREAD UNTIL ALL MATCHES HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR THE PPV
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:26 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops 6_man_10

Last edited by Mitch on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Rev_tr10

Last edited by Mitch on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Dustin10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:28 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Harry_10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:45 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Brock_10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:47 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Alexan10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops The_as10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops 6_man_10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:33 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Hardco10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Global10
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 am

*A video plays in the titantron, featuring all the CWW Superstars & Vixens*

*Once the video finishes, we are welcomed to CWW Tribute to the Troops, as the official theme song for the PPV, Still Remains by Alter Bridge, plays in the background*

*Pyro blasts on the Tribute to the Troops stage, as the troops in attendance are going crazy with cheers*

Jim Ross: "Good evening Ladies & Gentleman & welcome to perhaps the most emotional & one of the most important Pay Per Views of the year. Welcome to Tribute to the Troops. We are live at Camp Victory in front of all the men & women, who fight to protect our country & our freedom. This is our way of saying thank you, to all these men & women here tonight. I'm Jim Ross alongside Todd Grisham at ringside & Todd, I cannot wait for the action on tonight's show."

Todd Grisham: "I can't either JR. We have 10 great matches tonight & 4 championships are going to be decided tonight."

Jim Ross: "Now let's send it over to our friends on Revolution, Matt Striker & Tazz."

*The camera focuses on Matt & Tazz*

Matt Striker: "Thank you JR & welcome again everybody, to CWW's Tribute to the Troops. I am Matt Striker, your teacher, alongside 'The Human Suplex Machine' himself, Tazz. Partner, are you ready for the CWW Superstars to put on an amazing show for the troops at Camp Victory?"

Tazz: "I am damn sure ready for this night. This is by far 1 of the most important, if not the most important, night on our calender. Sure, Bound 2 Death may be the main event for CWW, but this event here, where we say thank you to the men & women that are fighting for the freedom of our country, this is our most important event of the year."

Matt Striker: "Now, let's send it to Justin Roberts in the ring, for our very first match of the night."

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 am

Justin Roberts: The Following Contest is Scheduled for one fall and it is a grudge match between two former partners coming to the ring first from the Isle of Samoa he is Derek Aonai.

[As Derek’s theme plays the crowd cheer, Derek then walks onto the stage before heading down to the ring whilst High Fiving fans, once in the ring Derek awaits his opponent]

Justin: And his opponent from Athens Greece, he is Alex Gibson.

[As Gibson walks out from the back throwing punches in the air the crowd boo, Gibson then walks down to the ring and once in the ring he gives the crowd the finger]

As soon as the bell rings these two men tear into each other exchanging all manner of strikes when Gibson manages to land a big right hand which knocks Aonai onto the mat, Gibson then pounces on him taking his back landing shots to his head when Aonai rolls through only for Gibson to stay on him placing his knee on Aonai’s chest and landing punches to the face when Derek pushes him off, Derek then quickly hops to his feet and lands a front kick to the face of Gibson which stuns him Aonai then hops on Gibson and mounts him landing double punches to the head of Gibson before holding his throat and landing more punches, Aonai then attempts an Arm Triangle choke on Gibson only for Gibson to press his thumb in the eye of Aonai which forces him to release the hold, Gibson then hops to his feet and lands a nasty soccer kick to the ribs of Aonai before tossing him hard into the ring post shoulder first, Gibson then hits the ropes and kicks Aonai’s head into the steel post busting him open, Gibson then grabs Aonai round the neck in a headlock and runs his forehead across the ropes cutting him open worse, Gibson then kicks Aonai in the gut before hitting the ropes and trying for a superman punch only for Aonai to duck under and hit a Samoan Drop for a near fall, as Aonai looks frustrated he hits the ropes and lands a running senton on Gibson, Derek then climbs to the top rope and tries for a splash only for Gibson to roll out of the way, Gibson then lifts up Aonai and hits a slam before hitting the ropes and landing a knee drop for a near fall, as a groggy Aonai gets to his feet he is met with a sick Knockout Punch to the face from Gibson as Aonai staggers Gibson lifts him onto his shoulders and lands the Faceplant, as Gibson gets to his feet the crowd boo, Gibson then puts his foot on the chest of Aonai, 1,2 and Aonai kicks out to the surprise of everyone, Gibson then tries for the Faceplant again only to be hit with a elbow to the jaw by Aonai, as Gibson staggers Aonai drops behind and sends Gibson into the ropes for a backdrop only for Gibson to latch onto Aonai with a standing Guillotine Choke, as Gibson cranks on the hold Aonai tries to fight out only for Gibson to then wrap his legs around the waits of Aonai whilst Derek is still standing just then after a few more seconds Derek drops to his knees before passing out, Gibson keeps cranking on the hold until the referee has no choice but to call for the bell.

Justin: And the winner of the match, Alex Gibson.

[As Gibson celebrates his win the crowd boo loudly, Gibson then leaves the ring before heading backstage to more boos, medics then begin to tend to Aonai before helping him to his feet and walking him backstage]

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:06 am

{Promo Slot 1}

[Reserved by ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 am

ding ding ding

The match begins & both Thorn & The Assassin stand in opposite corners from each other. The troops are eagerly awaiting these 2 gargantuans to go at each other. The Assassin takes a step forward & Thorn immediately pounces with hard right hands to the face of The Assassin, which don’t seem to have much effect on the over 8 foot tall giant. Thorn bounces off the ropes & attempts a clothesline, but Assassin doesn’t go down. Thorn repeats this & gets the same result. He tries a 3rd time, but Assassin boots Thorn in the face, which surprisingly doesn’t knock Thorn down. Instead, the boot knocks Thorn over the top rope & Thorn lands on his feet. He gets back into the ring & starts kicking Assassin in the gut & the knees, looking to chop the much larger man down & manages to get Assassin down to 1 knee. Thorn boots Assassin in the face, but it doesn’t knock Assassin over, as he stays on 1 knee. Thorn bounces off the ropes & eats a massive clothesline from Assassin. Thorn goes down hard & Assassin covers by placing 1 foot on the chest of Thorn for a pin attempt. 1.., Thorn shoves the foot off him & sits up. Thorn gets to his feet & Assassin continues pounding on Thorn with clubbing blows to the back & head. Assassin throws Thorn into the corner, who then rebounds out of the corner & into a massive big boot from Assassin. Assassin attempts the same pin from earlier. 1.., Thorn gets the shoulder up. Assassin picks Thorn up & gives him a huge right hand punch, which sends Thorn staggering back into the corner. Assassin starts to choke Thorn in the corner & breaks the choke when the referee gets to 4. Assassin throws Thorn to the outside hard & poses by raising both his fists at the troops, who boo the German Goliath.

Assassin steps out the ring & connects with a violent scoop slam on the concrete floor, then throws Thorn back into the ring. Assassin re-enters the ring & poses for the troops again, who once again boo. Assassin picks Thorn up & grabs him by the throat, looking to hit a chokeslam. Thorn realizes he is in dire straits & grabs Assassin by the throat in retaliation, trying to see who has a more deadly grip. Assassin starts to loosen his grip, but then uses his left hand to grab Thorn by the throat as well, now having both his hands around Thorn’s throat. Thorn loses his grip & Assassin lifts Thorn up for The Assassination & connects with it. Thorn lies out of it, as Assassin points at Thorn & just laughs as the troops boo. After about 10 seconds of posing, Assassin puts his foot on Thorn’s chest for a pin & raises his fists as if he thinks he has won. 1.., 2.., Thorn sits up. The troops cheer as Thorn sits up & Assassin doesn’t look happy. Thorn gets to his feet & Assassin nails him with a right hand, which seems to have no effect. Assassin connects with more right hands, but they have no effect on an angry Thorn. Assassin attempts a clothesline, which Thorn ducks & Thorn displays a huge feat of strength by connecting with a running powerslam. Thorn goes for a cover. 1.., 2.., Assassin gets his shoulder up. The troops are cheering like crazy for Thorn’s impressive strength. Thorn gets to his feet & raises his open right hand, calling for a chokeslam. Assassin slowly gets to his feet & Thorn grabs him by the throat. Thorn attempts the chokeslam, but Assassin elbows him in the side of the head. Assassin tries a chokeslam of his own, but Thorn avoids it, runs off the ropes & nails Assassin with an Undertaker-style flying clothesline, knocking Assassin down. Thorn gets to his feet & connects with a standing leg drop.

Thorn gets back to his feet & climbs to the top rope, as Assassin starts to slowly get to his feet. Assassin stands on his feet & turns around, then Thorn leaps off the top rope with a flying clothesline. This time though, Assassin remains up on his feet, but is staggered. Thorn gets back up, gets Assassin in a gut-wrench & once again displaying his strength, Thorn lifts The Assassin up & drills him with The Final Nail Powerbomb. Thorn covers. 1.., 2.., 3.

ding ding ding

*Thorn’s music plays & the troops are clapping & cheering for Thorn*

Tony Chimel: “Here is your winner, Thorn.”

*Thorn gets to his feet & raises his fists for the troops as they cheer. Thorn exits the ring & climbs up on to the barricade, posing for the cheering troops as they show their respect right back. After shaking hands with some of the troops, Thorn gets off the barricade & walks up the ramp, slapping the hands of the troops. He poses once more for the troops & he walks backstage*

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:09 am

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Demon_10

*Cameras are in a graveyard at night, with the focus being on 5 unnamed graves as this music plays in the background. "The Cobra" Hardcore Demon is seen standing on the left of the graves, looking down at them*

Demon: "It has been a very long time, since I have been in a graveyard. There is a part of me, that never thought I would be back here. There is also a part of me, that never wanted to come back here. But as I stand over these 5 unnamed graves, & think about the main event of Tribute to the Troops, it is symbolic of the fact that my 5 adversaries, have finally met their demises. As I look around this dark, cold graveyard, it is filled with souls that I have laid to rest in my career. But you see, these 5 graves represent the 5 souls, that I have yet to lay to rest. But I can just as easily change all that. My 5 adversaries, all different. Many of which have chosen to go after me in recent weeks, but only 1 of them, I do have some ounce of respect for. So let's talk about my 5 adversaries."

*Demon stands at the 1st grave's tombstone*

Demon: "First, we have Chris James. A kid who seems to think that just because he had 3 guys help him take me & the CWW Champ out on War, make shim some kind of hot shot. Chris, I will give you some advice; there is a fine line between making a statement & pissing people off. Trust me son, you crossed it a couple weeks ago, when you showed me the highest amount of disrespect. I took that disrespect, & I signed your death warrant with it. Chris, as I told you before, the last time someone showed me that level of disrespect, they were brutalized so bad, they couldn't remember a damn detail about who they were or what they did for a living. Chris, you even had the nerve to say that you should be the face of this company, which you are not, nor do you deserve. Am I the face of the company? No. I am a face, not the face. Also, need I remind you that the last time you were in a title match, you tapped out. You couldn't defeat me 2 weeks ago, nor could you defeat me 5 days ago, so your chances are easily dead & buried."

*Demon walks to the 3rd tombstone*

Demon: "The next 3 men, are the 3 men who make up the Camp of Chase. Jordan Chase, Calvin Hobbs & Mosaic. Ever since you guys came to CWW, you have tried brainwashing everybody you come across, into accepting The Words of Chase. To your credit, you even had the balls to try & convince me to accept those same words, although it never really worked in your favor did it? Because when you did try it, I dropped Calvin with a chokeslam & scared Jordan away like a little girl. Mosaic on the other hand, I can't really say much about the guy. You are a monster in the ring & your torture rack is a very painful thing to be in, but saying you are mentally unstable would just be an understatement, because you get too easily distracted. That will most likely cost The Camp of Chase in gaining the CWW Championship. And speaking of the CWW Championship, that now brings me, to our current CWW Champion, Mark 'Razor' Jones."

*Demon walks over to the last tombstone*

Demon: "He is someone I have been in the ring with & he has proved that he deserves to hold the CWW Championship. He has fought off every challenge that has been put in front of him & has held the title since January this year. But Mark, I say current champ, because I don't think for a second, that you will be walking out of Tribute to the Troops as the CWW Champion. We all know anything can happen in this sport, but to say that you have a chance at leaving champion instead of me on this night, is something I wouldn't put my money on. Mark, you may be one of the best wrestlers in CWW history & have proven that you are a great champion. But throughout your entire reign, you have never defended the title against me. So now it is only a matter of time, before we see if you can truly withstand the sting of the cobra, which I don't think will go well for you."

*Demon picks up a gas canister that was behind the last tombstone*

Demon: "None of you can fathom, just how much pain, suffering & mental anguish, I am willing to inflict on you in the match, because just like these graves right here that are unnamed graves."

*Demon pours gasoline all over the graves & the tombstones, then pulls out a lighter*

Demon: "Your chances in this match, are up in flames."

*Demon throws the lighter on the middle grave & all 5 graves & tombstones become engulfed in flames. Demon smirks at his work in the graveyard & walks out of shot*

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:10 am

Both men come out to strong ovations. We get formal introductions and we go to the bell.

Ding Ding Ding

Dustin and Chains get in each other's faces, Dustin looks to back down but then slaps Chains, yelling at him about being better than him. Chains has heard enough and lays Dustin out with a right hand shot, then starts pummeling Dustin with punches. The ref makes Michael back off and Dustin backpedals to the corner. Chains goes to attack him again but Dustin puts his body in the ropes, and the ref makes Chains back off again. As Chains goes back to get Dustin out of the corner, Dustin lifts Chains into a flapjack and his face bounces off the padding on the turnbuckle. As Chains stumbles back, Dustin hits him with a shoulder block off the ropes, knocking him to the ground. Dustin goes for a quick cover and gets a one count. Dustin stands up and drops an elbow onto Chains' midsection. He then gets Chains in a hammerlock, but Chains reverses it into one of his own. Chains throws Dustin into the ropes, and catches him with a scoop slam. Dustin gets up holding his back, and Chains goes to clothesline him over the top rope but Dustin drops and pulls down the top rope, causing Chains to fall to the floor.

Dustin slides down after Chains, and throws him headfirst into the ringpost. Dustin then lays into Michael Chains with a few hard elbows. Dustin rolls into the ring to break the count, then come back out. He tries to thrown Chains into the stairs, but Chains reverses and Dustin goes into the stairs, knocking them loose. Chains rolls Dustin back int the ring, and goes to grab him for a powerbomb. Dustin keeps Chains from lifting him up, and back body drops Chains. As Chains gets up he kicks Dustin in the gut and hits a gutwrench suplex. He only gets a two-count for it. Chains picks Dustin up again, and throws him into the corner. Chains hits a big running clothesline in the corner. He then lifts Dustin up onto the top rope and joins him in an attempt to perform a superplex. Michaels tries but Dustin keeps blocking it. Dustin finally regains his footing and manages to propel Chains up and away for an elevated spinebuster! Dustin is tired on the top rope though and it takes him a bit to get down. He covers and gets a two-count. Dustin then locks Chains up in a chinlock, driving his knee into Chain's back. But the crowd fires up and Chains starts to get to his feet, only for Dustin to switch to an abdominal stretch. Dustin looks to be wearing Chains down, but something slips and Chains is able to toss Dustin with a hip toss. Chains hits a clothesline as Dustin gets up, followed by another. Chains throws Dustin into the ropes and hits a spinning clothesline. He goes to lift Dustin for the Hellevator, but Dustin blocks it, turning it into a Fisherman suplex. Dustin hits his fisherman suplex trio but it only gets him a two count.

Dustin sees Chains sitting up and smashed his elbow into the back of his head. Dustin lifts Chains up, hitting him with a back elbow, sending him into the corner. Dustin drives his shoulder into Chain's gut three times, then slingshots him across the ring. Dustin charges but meets a boot from Chains, who then knocks Dustin to the ground before going up to the second rope. Chains goes for a leg drop but Dustin moves and Chains crashes to the mat, tweaking his leg. Dustin goes right to work on the bad leg, dropping a few elbows on it before tying it up in the ropes. Dustin then rolls out of the ring and smashes Chain's leg into the ringpost. Going back in, Dustin punches Chains' head some more before working over the leg by dropping his knee on it. Dustin gets up and taunts, before asking someone at ringside to give him a microphone.

"You see this?! This is a man you have been told to cheer because you think he is good, but I've got him crawling across the ring! You people know I am the better man! And he is only the beginning! I will tear War down and rebuild it, one match at a time!"

Dustin tosses the microphone to ringside and turns back to Chains, who is trying to stand. As Dustin goes to grab him, Chains slaps Dustin across the face! Dustin stumbles back, and Chains lays into him with a big clothesline! Chains hits him again, sending him reeling. Dustin runs in but Chains hits a sidewalk slam, laying Dustin out. Chains is still light on his bad leg, keeping off it as best he can. He starts hitting Dustin with back elbows in the corner, then he taunts for the crowd as Dustin seems like he is in a different place. Chains lifts Dustin, and sets up for the Hellevator, but Dustin punches Chains in the head. Chains drops Dustin and turns in pain, allowing Dustin to clip him with a chop block on his bad leg from behind. Dustin then applies the Cloverleaf on Chains, wrenching on the injured leg. Chains makes a desperate effort to crawl to the ropes, but Dustin stops him just short and pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Chains tries again, and to the ovation of the crowd finally reaches to ropes! Dustin starts celebrating because he thinks the crowd ovation means he won. The ref tells him otherwise, and Chains is trying to rise. Dustin turns around as Chains tries to run at him for a Carbon Footprint, but he stumbles on his bad leg. Smiling, Dustin applies the Cloverleaf in the middle of the ring, and after a short struggle Chains has no choice but to tap out.

DING DING DING

Lillian: Here is your winner, Dustin Shore!!!!

Dustin's music plays as he sits in the corner, looking at Chains. He then rolls out of the ring and looks to go to the back as a doctor comes to check on Chain's leg. But Dustin stops halfway up the ramp and turns around, running to the ring and chasing off the doctor. Dustin attacks Chain's leg again, and puts him in the Cloverleaf again. Chains is in agony now, and Dustin is just wrenching on the hold. Ringside hands come in to get Dustin off of Chains, and Dustin escapes to the floor. But Dustin isn't done, grabbing a chair and using it to chase the ring hands out of the ring. He then puts Chain's leg into the folding steel chair and goes onto the second rope. The ref pleads with him but Dustin jumps onto the legs of the chair, crushing Chains' leg. Chains writhes in agony as Dustin finally gets out of the ring and walks to the back, looking back on the injured Chains with a smile as security and doctors tend to him.

Last edited by Mitch on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 am

{Promo Slot 3}

[Reserved by RED]

Last edited by Mitch on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:14 am

DING! DING! DING!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a CWW DEATH MATCH! The rules of the match are as follows there are no count-outs, no disqualifications, no submissions only pinfalls apply. Once a competitor has achieved a pinfall his opponent has until the referee’s count of 10, should he be unable to respond he will forfeit the match. And the combatant with the fall will be declared the winner!

Introducing first, from Clunes, Victoria, Australia weighing in at 187 pounds JOSH POLSON!

*Josh is slapping hands with all the soldiers on his way down the aisle, he gets in the ring and shows respect to all the soldiers assembled here today for not only day in day out defending the United States, but for bringing down Osama Bin Laden.*

And his opponent, from Boston Massachusetts weighing in at 290 pounds “The Punisher” HARDCORE PULVERISER!

*Pulveriser walks down the ramp and gets in the ring before looking across at Polson with a smirk as if to say “At least you’ve made it to the ring this time, to which Polson (having thought back to Road to the Throne) bares his teeth just slightly making Pulveriser smirk even more*

*the referee checks both men and calls for the bell*

DING! DING! DING!

*Polson just charges Pulveriser and drills him with a Spear, before laying into him with rights and lefts Polson stands up and runs both his hands through his hair clearly unimpressed with Pulveriser’s treatment of him recently, Pulveriser gets up and throws a right only to be countered into the Side Effect into the cover*

1 … 2 … 3

*Polson looks down in shock at having achieved a fall at all let alone the first and so quick too, the referee sends Polson back into the corner but when he turns to start the count, Pulveriser is already back on his feet*

*Pulveriser after the referee’s restart charges Polson himself and nails him with a Spear of his own, Polson immediately starts to show battle damage as we all know Polson’s recent history with his mid-section, Pulveriser pick him up and locks in the Dragon Sleeper, after 7-10 seconds Polson starts to tap out to which Pulveriser laughs because there are no submissions after 30 seconds Polson goes limp, Pulveriser dumps Polson and stands on his shoulders*

1 … 2 … 3!

Pulveriser turns and walks to the corner and stares over the crowd as the ref starts to count

1 … 2 … 3 … 4 *Polson is dragging himself over to the ropes opposite Pulveriser* 5 … 6 … 7 *Polson has dragged himself onto one foot* 8 … 9

*Polson stands up beating the referee’s count, to the crowds delight, Pulveriser turns around and is angered by what he sees, he goes over the grabs Polson by his throat and starts screaming at him to “Just Give Up”* *Polson slaps him, to which Pulveriser picks Polson up and drills him with the Pulveriser Bomb and then locks in another 30 second Dragon Sleeper, by this time Polson was limp before he even locked it in, once again he dumps Polson and stands on his chest*

1 … 2 … 3

Pulveriser stands 2 feet back while the referee begins the 10 count

1 … 2 … 3 … 4 … 5 … 6 *no movement from Polson* 7 … 8 … 9 … 10!

DING! DING! DING!

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match “The Punisher” HARDCORE PULVERISER
*Pulveriser gets out of the ring and makes his way backstage without a backwards glance, Polson on the other hand is just starting to stir, slowly but surely he gets to his feet to a rousing reception by the soldiers in the crowd, Polson just waves before getting out and limps backstage*

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:15 am

{Promo Slot 4}

[Reserved by ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am

{CWW Global Championship}

[To be written by ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 am

*As the music blasts from the speakers around camp victory, the crowd, who have been anticipating her rumoured apperance, go crazy, as their favourite Hall of Fame Vixen, Lara James, walks out onto the ramp. She has a happy, nostalgic look on her face, as she stands there for a few seconds, as she takes in the crowds reaction. She then throws her "I Love You" hand symbol in the air to the explosion of her pyro. She then makes her way down the ramp, making sure she gives all of the service men and women she passes a hug of appreciation. She then makes her way into the ring, takes a mic and stands there. She tries to talk but the crowd are so loud, that she cant be heard over them. She smiles, and laughs, and talks once the crowd quitens down*

"Guys! Guys! Mammas! Papas! It is ME who should be cheering like that for YOU!"

*She then looks around the base, with a look of gratitude on her face as she claps to the troops in the crowd before she talks again*

"When i made my decision, to ask for my release from CWW, which believe me, it was a hard thing for me to do, there was one thing i really was upset about. The fact that i would be missing, in my opinion, one of the best and most meaningful pay per views in the entire calendar of CWW! I mean, this PPV! Its not about any of us back there in the locker room! This PPV is about you guys! You heros in this crowd tonight, who give your lives, day in and day out, to make sure that our great nation is protected, and for that, you deserve a lot more than a PPV in your honour! A LOT more!"

*She once again gives an appreciative nod, to the cheers from the crowd*

"So, for that reason, i couldnt, and wouldnt miss this PPV! The respect and love i feel for all of you guys, for doing what you do, i cant even begin to explain!"

*She looks to the floor, with a sad expression on her face*

"Now, not many know about this, because you know me, im not one to let my personal life get in the way, but my father, he served in the armed forces. He served in the forces all of his life, since he was 19 years old. And in 2001, after the september 11 strikes, he was deployed to Afganistan."

*She then looks up from the floor, and looks out to the crowd, her eyes slowly filling with tears as she talks*

"My father, Sergeant William Joseph James, lost his life in the conflict. My father... My Hero... lost his life protecting our nation, and died, doing what he loved best!"

*She wipes away the tears with her sleeve as she taks a few moments to take a breath before talking again. She has a small smile on her face as she begins to talk*

"And that is why, this trip means everything to me. I would have done anything to make sure i was here, in order to try and thank you for all of the hard work, the bravery, the loyalty, the heart you put into keeping us all safe. Being here, is my way, of showing you all how much you truly mean to me, and the rest of our great country! And for that, i thank you with all of my heart! So this PPV, it isnt about the wrestlers. It isnt about me making an apperance. Hell, none of that matters. This PPV is about YOU!"

*She points to everyone in the crowd with a smile*

"You guys, are truly, the greatest people, this earth could ever wish for, and all of you, are my HEROS!"

*With her final words, Lara places the mic on the floor. She then stands still in the middle of the ring and points up to the sky, and then taps her heart, mouthing the words "I love you Daddy". She then wipes away a few more tears, as the crowd cheer louder than ever, some of them also with tears in their eyes. Lara makes her way out of the ring and once again, interacts with as many of the fans as she can, before making her way up the ramp. At the top, she stands, puts her hand on her heart, and with the other hand, points to the troops. She then makes her final "I Love You" sign, before walking back through the curtain*

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 am

Both superstars get a nice reaction from the Troops. Brock got most of the cheers. The bell rings and they lock up. Brock gets behind Azazel locking his hands around his opponent’s waist, but Azazel breaks it up and reverses it. Brock breaks it up. Azazel and Brock stare down each other. They lock up once again. Azazel gets a head-lock on Brock but Brock reverses it into a head-lock of his own. Azazel counters into a back suplex sending Brock down. Azazel gets the head-lock on Brock again, but this time Brock counters into a back suplex. Brock sends Azazel into the corner and smashes his shoulder into Azazel’s belly three times. Azazel blocks the forth shoulder shot and pushes Brock away. Brock comes back, but Azazel takes him down with a clothesline. Brock quickly comes back up and Azazel clotheslines him again. Brock gets up and avoids a third clothesline as he takes down Azazel with a clothesline of his own. Azazel counters another clothesline by Brock and the two powerhouses take down each other with a double clothesline. They both get up at the same time and they start exchanging punches. Azazel takes down Brock with a body-slam. Azazel goes for another one but Brock counters into a running power-slam. Cover by Brock and Azazel kicks out. Brock sends Azazel into the ropes; Azazel bounces into the ropes and takes down Brock with a big time shoulder block. Azazel misses with an elbow drop as Brock moves out of the way. Brock bounces off the ropes but Azazel catches him with a big boot to the face. Cover by Azazel and Brock kicks out. Azazel sends Brock into the corner and goes for a running splash, but Brock moves out of the way and Azazel bumps into the corner. Brock hits a belly to belly suplex on Azazel. Cover by Brock, and Azazel kicks out. Brock goes into the top of the rope and waits for Azazel to get up. When he does, Brock takes out Azazel with a shoulder block off the top rope. Cover again by Brock and again Azazel kicks out. Brock attempts a power-bomb but Azazel counters into a back body-slam. Azazel starts hitting Brock with multiple back-breakers. Azazel puts Brock into the Bear-Hug. Brock starts fighting but Azazel holds him tight. Brock hits Azazel in the face a few times and escapes. Azazel misses with a clothesline and Brock hits a German suplex. Brock goes to hit the Dominator but Azazel counters sending Brock into the ropes and when Brock comes back Azazel takes him down with a scoop-slam. Cover by Azazel and Brock kicks out. Azazel goes to put Brock into the Torture Rack submission hold but Brock blocks it and hits a spine-buster on Azazel. Brock then attempts to hit a spear but Azazel catches him into a clothesline while Brock was running towards him. Azazel puts Brock into the corner and goes up into the middle rope as he starts punching Brock. Brock catches Azazel into a power-bomb! Cover by Brock but Azazel kicks out. Brock goes for the Dominator again, Azazel counters and goes for the chokeslam, but Brock counters into a Bear-Hug! It’s Azazel’s turn to fight this off. Azazel seems unable to escape but suddenly he just breaks the hold! Brock looks a little shocked as Azazel glares at him and flexes his muscles. They start trading blows again. Brock clotheslines Azazel over the top rope into the outside. Brock goes out and sends Azazel shoulder first into the steel steps. Azazel screams in pain as he crawls towards the security wall. Brock waits for Azazel to turn around and when he does he goes for a spear but Azazel moves out of the way and Brock goes through the security wall! Brock looks to be out! Azazel rolls back to the ring and then back to the outside to break the referee’s count. Azazel grabs Brock and puts him back in the ring. Azazel covers Brock but Brock kicks out at 2 and a half! Azazel now goes into the top rope. Surprisingly Brock gets up and jumps into the top rope before connecting with a super-plex sending Azazel all the way down to the mat. Brock looks to have given all his powers for that shot. Azazel uses the ropes to get back into his feet. He charges Brock and Brock hits a spear out of nowhere! However Brock doesn’t go for the cover as his shoulder looks to be hurt after breaking through the security wall. Brock puts his arm over Azazel but Azazel kicks out at the referee’s second count. Both men are trying to get up. Azazel sneaks behind Brock and puts him over his shoulders into the Torture Rack! Azazel keeps torturing Brock’s back as Brock screams out in pain. Out of desperation, Brock uses his finger to poke Azazel’s eye. Azazel drops down Brock as his eye got hurt. Brock takes down Azazel with a clothesline. Brock puts Azazel into the Dead End triangle choke submission move. Azazel however is able to grab the bottom rope and Brock is forced to break the hold. Brock goes for another spear but Azazel catches him by the throat and hits a vicious Chokeslam! Cover by Azazel, 1, 2, but Brock kicks out! Brock is able to kick out somehow. Azazel can’t believe it. He picks up Brock and Brock hits another spine-buster on Azazel. Brock then connects with the Dominator! Cover, 1, 2, and Azazel kicks out at the last second! Brock takes his time to think about what to do next. Brock goes for the Tombstone Piledriver. Azazel counters into a power-slam position; Brock counters again into a Tombstone, but Azazel slides off of Brock’s shoulder and grabs him by the throat. Brock hits a knee to Azazel’s gut followed by a DDT. Brock again goes to the tope rope. He attempts a flying clothesline but Azazel catches him in mid-air by the throat. Azazel hits a second Chokeslam! The newcomer pins the MMA Machine at Tribute to the Troops!

Winner: Azazel!

After the match Azazel celebrates his victory in front of the Troops as the referee checks on Brock. Brock refuses to get any help and he gets up to look at Azazel. The two competitors stare each other for a while. Azazel offers his hand for a handshake and Brock accepts it shaking Azazel’s hand.

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:24 am

{Promo Slot 6}

[Reserved by ???]
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:25 am

Justin Roberts: it is now time for the 6 man CWW Cage Championship match, introducing first from Boston Massachusetts, 'Dr' John Watson.

[As Watson walks out from the back the crowd boo, once in the ring Watson raises his arm in the air]

Justin: And his opponent from Miami Florida, Christian Storm.

[As Storm walks out from the back, the boos begin again Storm and Watson then shake hands as they wait in the ring]

Justin: and their opponent from Calgary Canada, Dan Bolt.

[As Bolt walks out from the back he receivers a fer boos from the crowd once in the ring he raises his arm in the air]

Justin: And their opponent from Juarez Mexico, he is 'The Master of the Sunset Flip' Santiago Del Rosario.

[As Del Rosario runs out from the back the crowd cheer, Del Rosario then springboards into the ring as the crowd cheer even louder]

Justin: and their opponent from Levittown PA, he is 'Mr 100%' Omega.

[As Omega walks down to the ring the crowd boo once in the ring Omega tries to intimidate all of his opponents by staring at them respectively]

Justin: and finally The Champion from Boston Massachusets Criss Menace.

Opening Part:

As the Match begins Watson and Storm attack Menace and are quickly joined by Dan Bolt whilst Omega lays out Del Rosario with a clothesline, Omega then presses Del Rosario over his head only for SDR to duck behind and dropkick him out of the ring, Del Rosario then quickly hits Watson with a hurricanrana as Menace manages to toss Storm and Bolt out of the ring, Del Rosario and Menace then begin to stare down.

Menace and Rosario then begin traiding strikes when Menace lands a big boot on Rosario, Menace then throws Del Rosario into the ropes and tries for a hip toss only for Del Rosario to counter and hit a Wheelbarrow bulldog on Menace, as Rosario gets to his feet he is met with a sick Hi/Low combo from Watson and Storm, Omega then gets into the ring and lifts up Menace and hits him with a suplex.

10 Mins into the Match

After Bolt pushed Del Rosario off the top rope out of the ring onto Menace he hits Watson with a Boot and goes to cover him only for Storm to kick him, Storm then whips Bolt into the ropes and lands a knee into the guy of Bolt, Omage then quickly comes out of nowhere and spears Bolt, Omega then lifts up Storm and slams him, just then he is met with a leaping neckbreaker from Watson.

Watson then climbs to the top rope and leg drops Omega, as Watson covers Omega he is pulled out of the ring by Menace who then tosses him hard into the steps, Menace then hops into the ring and lifts up Dan Bolt and hits him with the Panedemic, as he goes for the cover he is met with a springoard senton from Del Rosario, Del Rosario then hits the ropes and only to be hit with a sick lariat from Storm, who covers him for a near fall.

22 Minutes into the match.

As Storm and Watson finally get on the same page they quicky hit Del Rosario with a Double Suplex, Storm and Watson then hop out of the ring and attack a groggy Criss Menace before suplexing him through the announcers Table, as Watson and Storm taunt the crowd boo, in the ring Omega hits Bolt with the 100% Bomb, As Omega goes for the cover he is pulled off by Storm, Storm tries for the reality Check only for Omega to block it and toss Storm into the turnbuckle, Omega then tries for a corner splash only for Storm to avoid it.

As a Groggy Omega bounds back from the corner he is hit with the Malpractice Suit from Watson, Watson and Storm then taunt before they are both clotheslined by Del Rosario, Rosario then hits the ropes again only to be hit with a Spear/clothesline combo from Watson and Storm, the two then try for what appears to be a German Suplex superkick combo only for Del Rosario to move out of the way and Storm to hit Watson, Del Rosario then quickly headscissors Watson out of the ring onto Bolt, before lifting up Watson and performing the atrapasueños, as Watson struggles in the hold he has no choice but to tap out.

Justin: And the winner of the match and the new CWW Cage Champion Santiago Del Rosario.

[As Santiago celebrates his win the crowd pop huge, Del Rosario then raises his title in the air as Christian Storm helps Watson out of the ring, Del Rosario then hops out of the ring and jumps into the crowd where he is caught by some troops who want to join in the celebration, just then Criss Menace walks past and offers SDR a nod before heading backstage]

Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops   CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW Presents: Tribute to the Troops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next