The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
How awful is NXT? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
How awful is NXT? EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
How awful is NXT? EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
How awful is NXT? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
How awful is NXT? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
How awful is NXT? EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
How awful is NXT? EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
How awful is NXT? EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
How awful is NXT? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
How awful is NXT? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How awful is NXT?

Go down 
+5
SP
Ethan
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Cole
Mesa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 am

They're Season 1 winner just got buried, literally, Season 2 winner just got released, and Season 3 couldn't find a new station so now it's an internet show. I don't even know these fools from Season 4, aside from Novak and Saxton, who was used as a commentator? Plus, superstars who should have had a great future in the company i.e. Percy Watson, are now stuck in dark matches because they lost a show that WWE was stupid enough to let all their kiddie fans vote on.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:20 am

It's pointless to have NXT since everyone will probably end up on the main brand. I think it is pointless and they should have just put FCW online instead.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 am

NXT is a ok show but I would rather watch FCW
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm

I give up watching that Show, there making the wrong people Win. The best so far was Season 1 cause we got Nexus out of it. Untill John Cena killed it. Season 2 Winner got released, and Season 3 Winner was win by a girl who can't even Wrestle to save her life rather than the girl who worked so hard in her career but yet she wasn't supermodel enough.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 pm

I only watch the finale, just to see who is acually going to be on RAW or Smackdown.
I agree with everyone ... Its pointless. Wade Barrett won, he got his title shot, got a great storyline with Cena. So, then Cena burries him. and bam, hes out and CM is in. I got nothing against CM er anything, but really ... Wade Barrett won NXT and he doesnt even get be on the show, cause hes out of The Nexus now ... I say, that we don't need Nexus anymore for that reason ... Wade won, if he's not in their, we dont need em. CM Punk can do fine on his own, and so can Wade.

Kaval had great wrestling skills ... He won NXT, and did WWE use him right ... no! They let him job to people like Jack Swagger and Drew McIntyre, look at Kaval in TNA, he was kicking ass and taking names. I would love to see him go back to TNA, cause clearly, WWE doesnt know how to use the NXT stars right ...

Kaitlyn, well ... Shes been on Smackdown, what ... 3 times since she won? I betcha she'll be next to go ... Cause WWE cant use their superstars/divas right. and if they cant, why have the show?!

I hope this is the last season of NXT, and they shut down that site too ... Then Corey C really wouldnt have a job, lol. I would love to see FCW go up online, and be able to watch live and whatnot. But, sadly in Canada, I cant. I cant even watch NXT right now. But I can check results. It would be great if FCW took its place, and made it into another show, so that we could have acually champions. And once your good enough, WWE management will go to FCW and be like, so and so, you have great wrestling/muic skills. We want you to sign a contract with us! Finally the guy would be like, Im champion, I earned it. Imma sign.. That would be so much better. It kinda reminds me of OVW. Hell, that was even better then NXT was.
Anyways, those er my thoughts on NXT.

afro
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 am

It's gone down the crapper
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 pm

NXT sucks so much that they're gonna bring Tough Enough back.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:00 pm

NXT is okay, but not really fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 am

JD wrote:
NXT sucks so much that they're gonna bring Tough Enough back.

You can tell the future XD
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:25 pm

WWE sucks now! that's why.
Back to top Go down

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Let's hope Darren Young gets this one.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Let's hope Conor O'Brian gets this one.
Back to top Go down

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Funny.
Back to top Go down

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Besides, it doesn't even matter. The winner's reward is getting to be a rookie on the next season of NXT.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Jarrett wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Damn right, woman...
Conor O'Brian.

You're getting repetitive...

Last edited by CAPS LOCK on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dicks)
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Besides, it doesn't even matter. The winner's reward is getting to be a rookie on the next season of NXT.

No. They do that and pick their pro. I bet they wont pick anyone good. Probably someone like...David Otunga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How awful is NXT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How awful is NXT?   How awful is NXT? Empty

Back to top Go down

How awful is NXT?
Page 1 of 1