The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW

Go down 
+6
Styles
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
fuck
Harold
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW Empty
PostSubject: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:31 am

Earlier today Travis Jones announced that EFNW will return in a year with a completely different face. The company will take a fresh start and new faces will be created. He also said that a new name will be given to the company, along with new management. Travis has started a countdown to the return of the company that would always push past the boundry.

100 Days | 2 Hours | 2 Minutes | 45 Seconds

OT: So in other words I am making a completely new E-fed. Closer to the date of it's return we can discuss possible storylines and make history on The Universe Twisted Evil

Last edited by Hazza on Sun May 29, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:02 am

It's gonna be called Impact Wrestling...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Pity I liked the MESA-EFNW
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:44 pm

interesting..
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:46 pm

God wrote:

Yeah, but I didn't book it like it was EFNW, and while we had some great roleplayers, we didn't have enough active people to keep fresh storylines.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Oh joy. Harry Jones will become World Champ straight off the bat.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:53 pm

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:

Surge, actually...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:21 am

CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge, actually...
Harry Jones will be General Manager...*Facepalm*

And methdawg, I only did that in my first 6 months of RPing. You've seen in CWW that I am not like that anymore.

Last edited by Hazza on Thu May 19, 2011 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:24 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
God wrote:

Yeah, but I didn't book it like it was EFNW, and while we had some great roleplayers, we didn't have enough active people to keep fresh storylines.
Mesa did an awesome job, but everybody was being lazy
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:18 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge, actually...

And methdawg, I only did that in my first 6 months of RPing. You've seen in CWW that I am not like that anymore.

Oi, ruby rooter. How long will that last? Also, those 6 months were pretty painful tbh.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:18 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge, actually...

Oi, ruby rooter. How long will that last? Also, those 6 months were pretty painful tbh.
John, truth was I had never RPed in my life before and to top that off I was writing RPs. I earned my championship belts and I got somebody else to roll a dice to determine a winner. Unlike you I don't whinge about not being in the main event, so stop being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:47 am

Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge, actually...

Let's be real, you didn't join EFNW till like a month before Hazza killed it ...
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:01 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
CAPS LOCK wrote:

Surge, actually...

Let's be real, you didn't join EFNW till like a month before Hazza killed it ...
Yeah dude you weren't part of the original era so don't even talk shit. Jake sort of was tbh, so he can say whatever he wants <3.
Back to top Go down
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:37 am

I like the comeback idea and I think John is gay so yeah. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:39 am

Shade wrote:
We need to chit chat on the portal about CWW
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:50 am

Hazza wrote:
Shade wrote:
We need to chit chat on the portal about CWW

ready when you are man
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

When you look up "wrestling", you get Surge...
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:43 pm

But the funny thing is was I read all over the shows even though I never really joined. But whatever Hazza, I just know how you did run EFNW, but yea I still Wub you.. Anyways homework time..
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:59 pm

Also Harry, whenever your on we gotta talk.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:40 pm

But the funny thing is was I read all over the shows even though I never really joined. But whatever Hazza, I just know how you did run EFNW, but yea I still Wub you.. Anyways homework time..

No you didn't, don't lie, you didn't even know about EFNW for aaaaaaaaaaages
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Yeah only people I invited knew where it was located...Which it was on the Game Threads, which were never used by anybody except us. And we didn't even have shows at the time, I just wrote a match card, got Judgement and myself to roll a dice and then the winner would get to write their match. So don't lie you skokhead. Besides, the new EFNW will be run sort of like CWW is nao, but different at the same time.

Boom, Hazza wins biatch.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Yeah only people I invited knew where it was located...Which it was on the Game Threads, which were never used by anybody except us. And we didn't even have shows at the time, I just wrote a match card, got Judgement and myself to roll a dice and then the winner would get to write their match. So don't lie you skokhead. Besides, the new EFNW will be run sort of like CWW is nao, but different at the same time.

Boom, Hazza wins biatch.

Chatbox meng
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Boom, Hazza wins biatch.

Chatbox meng
I gotta write some shit for Roulette, so gimme five mins
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:20 pm

K, ... now lol
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:07 am

I also stumbled upon EFNW early-on. But Hazza was a piece of shit and ignored me at first. Oh, how things change..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW   Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW Empty

Back to top Go down

Travis Jones Press Statement Regarding EFNW
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next