The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

You've got to love Zack Ryder!

Go down 
+5
meh.
Harold
Periwinkles
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Karl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

You've got to love Zack Ryder! Empty
PostSubject: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Just watched the latest episode of Z! True Long Island Story and Zack's smart comment of the week was "I knew I could do it! I CAN draw money!" Got to love him. Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

WWWYKI.

Ryder Revolution FTW.

This is a ball. This is a ball with Zack Ryder. *Person drops basketball* This is WWE dropping the ball with Zack Ryder.

Take care, spike your hair.
Back to top Go down
Periwinkles
Jobber
Jobber
Periwinkles

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:14 pm

I really haven't seen much of him in the ring lately....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Selena wrote:
Superstars. He beat Kozlov yesterday and reunited with Hawkins.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:35 am

Jarrett wrote:
Selena wrote:
YOU JUST SPOILED SUPERSTARS FOR ME! GAH!

Yeah if they reunite then I hope they can recapture the tag team championships.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:18 am

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Selena wrote:

The only thing is, Vince doesn't care about the Tag Team Division.
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:11 am

Great gimmick, good presence, originality all over but, his persona is similar every single time, he has nothing to build on - even how he talks is getting kind of old. There's no place in the WWE for a fratboy. He definantly needs a mean side to be taken seriously. Obviously, it isn't going to happen now but, to get him on the right track he needs an R-Truth style streak on his side. He can't be realistically a main eventer without some aggression, especially if the guy is wearing hairbands, sunglasses and silver ring jacket. At this point, he can't go anything until the WWE do something with him.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:15 am

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Selena wrote:

Hey, if Santino can be one half of the tag champions then I am certain they will give Zack and Hawkins the belts.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:18 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Selena wrote:

Hey, if Santino can be one half of the tag champions then I am certain they will give Zack and Hawkins the belts.

What I am saying is that even they do win the titles, Vince still won't give them any attention. They could be going out their every night and getting a great reaction (obviously heat) and Vince still wouldn't care. If Ryder wants to be noticed he has to do something when it comes to singles competition. Which will obviously be hard for him since Vince doesn't give him any time on the air.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:32 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Selena wrote:

What I am saying is that even they do win the titles, Vince still won't give them any attention. They could be going out their every night and getting a great reaction (obviously heat) and Vince still wouldn't care. If Ryder wants to be noticed he has to do something when it comes to singles competition. Which will obviously be hard for him since Vince doesn't give him any time on the air.
Scott Stanford puts him over so much on Superstars and same goes with John Cena on the odd occasion. Vince sees how people are reacting over the internet and you can tell he is being pressured into pushing Ryder, so who knows, maybe Zack could become a tag team champ and at the same time get put over by Vince.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:34 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Selena wrote:

Scott Stanford puts him over so much on Superstars and same goes with John Cena on the odd occasion. Vince sees how people are reacting over the internet and you can tell he is being pressured into pushing Ryder, so who knows, maybe Zack could become a tag team champ and at the same time get put over by Vince.

Well that's what I'm hoping for but his jibes at how he is being booked may cost him...
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:00 am

He has a fuckk load of support I can see him being more of a tweener than anything. Never going anywhere in the WWE because Triple H doesn't like him. It's politics. WWE isn't wrestling anymore, it's soap action drama. If you want wrestling go to Impact Wrestling. This goes for Zack Ryder and the rest of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:15 am

God wrote:
He has a fuckk load of support I can see him being more of a tweener than anything. Never going anywhere in the WWE because Triple H doesn't like him. It's politics. WWE isn't wrestling anymore, it's soap action drama. If you want wrestling go to Impact Wrestling. This goes for Zack Ryder and the rest of you guys.
Yeah I saw that interview. He should cross over to Impact Wrestling, he would 'draw a lot of money' for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Selena wrote:

If Vince payed attention to his 'internet fans,' Christian would still be World Champion, John Cena wouldn't come close, and there'd be a lot more pushes and a lot more setbacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:56 pm

I knew it! I knew it!

I knew it!!!!!!

I knew when Hawkins was drafted to Raw that there was a 40% chance that they'd reunite the great tag team!! And they did!!! A half-win for the WWE!! If Vince was only smart enough to have them air on Raw and compete for the belts, WWE would be winning on the tag division!

Note: TNA is bi-winning on the tag division.
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm

God wrote:

I'm sorry, you can blame backstage but, in my honest opinion he hasn't shown enough to warrant what you guys talk about. People can nut hug (no offence to any of you) but, his little mic time and I know he hasn't had much but, I remember him doing some stuff with Orton and Zach made Orton's very limited mic skills looked decent against Ryder because although Ryder's persona is very unoriginal for people who watch other programmes (not talking about Jersey Shore). Robbie E's whole gimmick is so ripped but, with what he was given he has done very well.
Until Ryder gets too stage where he can rely on his own mic-work instead of catchphrases to cut a good promo - he doesn't deserve more than he has.

By the way, hit me up in messages some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Ryder hasn't gotten the chance. And he does need a new gimmick, though. Totally agreed. But then again, TNA will rip-off that gimmick too.. No offense to TNA.
Back to top Go down
meh.
Jobber
Jobber
meh.

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Miami's 4th Heatle wrote:
Ryder hasn't gotten the chance. And he does need a new gimmick, though. Totally agreed. But then again, TNA will rip-off that gimmick too.. No offense to TNA.

WHy should WWE invest in something so limited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:40 pm

KingK wrote:

Ryder has alot of in-ring ability, correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:43 pm

KingK wrote:

They sure as hell did it with Michael Cole.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:13 am

KingK wrote:
God wrote:

I'm sorry, you can blame backstage but, in my honest opinion he hasn't shown enough to warrant what you guys talk about. People can nut hug (no offence to any of you) but, his little mic time and I know he hasn't had much but, I remember him doing some stuff with Orton and Zach made Orton's very limited mic skills looked decent against Ryder because although Ryder's persona is very unoriginal for people who watch other programmes (not talking about Jersey Shore). Robbie E's whole gimmick is so ripped but, with what he was given he has done very well.
Until Ryder gets too stage where he can rely on his own mic-work instead of catchphrases to cut a good promo - he doesn't deserve more than he has.

By the way, hit me up in messages some time.
rely on catchphrases? what great talker in wwe history hasn't had catchphrases they use in every single promo or at least most promos? Rock always closes with "If you smell what the rock is cooking" and always mentions candy asses. Stone Cold is always "Stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry" and "That's the bottom line cuz stone cold said so". Dusty Rhodes had "I am a hit maker, a record breaker" Flair had WOOO and "I'm a limosine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheeling dealing son of a gun". also, early in their career, without given chances, those greats didn't have good mic skills. they had to work and get tv time and promo time and all this stuff, they got opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:28 am

I would love to see Zack Ryder win the United States Championship and maybe even the WWE Championship before the end of the year
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:51 am

But he's a Jobber! Laughing
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:31 am

Ethan wrote:
But he's a Jobber! Laughing

He wins on Superstars making him a lower-midcard or an opener.

"Jobber" us grossly misused.

Anyway Ryder's the shit. In-ring skills are great (watch superstars), oozing charisma, decent look and whopp on the mic. WWWYKI bro.
Back to top Go down
Ethan
Jobber
Jobber
Ethan

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:03 pm

I don't have WGN America so I wouldn't know Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've got to love Zack Ryder!   You've got to love Zack Ryder! Empty

Back to top Go down

You've got to love Zack Ryder!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next