HomePortalSearchFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A Paragraph.
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:52 pm by Haz

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

» I hate myself and I want to die
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:57 pm by fuckler

» The Official Memory Thread
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm by fuckler

» Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:04 am by Deanpool

» Be The Booker Of The Month
Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:45 pm by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» That's Right.
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:28 pm by RED

» Fuck you
Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:14 pm by RED

Poll #114
Share
Top posting users this week
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

Before she dominated her competition, an 11-year-old Beth Phoenix won a coloring contest through a local New York newspaper to win two tickets to her first WWE event.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
Septembers Member of the Month is CAPTAIN! Due to his highly entertaining WWE 2014 TEW Diary/Booker and activity on the site. Congratulations Captain! Keep the good work up and you may be the MoTM for October!
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Sun May 01, 2011 11:49 pm

It is confirmed that "the world's most wanted terrorist" is dead.

:O

He was killed.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Sun May 01, 2011 11:59 pm

Can't escape karma
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 12:02 am

I don't really know how to feel about this. I am against terrorism, but I would have much rather them give him life in prison. I wonder how the muslim people will retaliate on the USA?

Aaaand this happened during the main event at Extreme Rules..
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
avatar

Posts : 2041
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 am

And I thought Christian winning the WHC was big news...

This really changes nothing. It's not like Al Queda is going to give up their efforts because we killed Osama. Odds are a new, more dangerous leader could step up and even give America more trouble. Or nothing new will happen as 9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
avatar

Posts : 2065
Age : 22
Location : The X Complex

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 12:27 am

Dolemite wrote:
And I thought Christian winning the WHC was big news...

This really changes nothing. It's not like Al Queda is going to give up their efforts because we killed Osama. Odds are a new, more dangerous leader could step up and even give America more trouble. Or nothing new will happen as 9/11 was an inside job.
agreed with every word
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 am

Skull Kid wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
And I thought Christian winning the WHC was big news...

This really changes nothing. It's not like Al Queda is going to give up their efforts because we killed Osama. Odds are a new, more dangerous leader could step up and even give America more trouble. Or nothing new will happen as 9/11 was an inside job.
agreed with every word
Except for 9/11 being an inside job. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 12:33 am

Hazza wrote:
I don't really know how to feel about this. I am against terrorism, but I would have much rather them give him life in prison. I wonder how the muslim people will retaliate on the USA?

Aaaand this happened during the main event at Extreme Rules..
What the bastard really deserved was a slow and painful death.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 12:41 am

Hazza wrote:
I don't really know how to feel about this. I am against terrorism, but I would have much rather them give him life in prison. I wonder how the muslim people will retaliate on the USA?

Aaaand this happened during the main event at Extreme Rules..
If they have a problem with this piece of shit biting the dust then they can join him
Back to top Go down
fuckler
Veteran
Veteran
avatar

Posts : 3139
Location : fuck

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 12:48 am

It's funny because he was trained by the USA in counter-terrorism...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 am

Dan wrote:
Hazza wrote:
I don't really know how to feel about this. I am against terrorism, but I would have much rather them give him life in prison. I wonder how the muslim people will retaliate on the USA?

Aaaand this happened during the main event at Extreme Rules..
If they have a problem with this piece of shit biting the dust then they can join him
+1

Quote of the day.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker


Posts : 824
Location : Montana

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 2:15 am

I gotta say, WWE has a knack for planning ppvs on the same day that a big enemy of the US is captured. Saddam was captured the day of Armegeddon 2003.

I'm kinda waiting for WWE (and Slim Jim) presents Hooray, the War is Over
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 4:24 pm

OSama dbin Laden: King of Hide and Seek
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5978
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

I find it funny how he was found so near to an Afghanistan military base. If they really didn't know he was there then he must be THE best at hide and seek!
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker


Posts : 824
Location : Montana

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 7:38 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
I find it funny how he was found so near to an Afghanistan military base. If they really didn't know he was there then he must be THE best at hide and seek!
they knew he was there 8 months ago (roughly the time he moved in, according to the courier who tipped off the Pakistani govt.). they just needed confirmation. you don't want to kill a Pakistani citizen or someone other than Osama because you had wrong intel. that's why we invaded Iraq. because we had intel about WMD's that wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Haz
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 3954
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah he deserved what he got. Did WWE say anything about Osama's death?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Hazza wrote:
Yeah he deserved what he got. Did WWE say anything about Osama's death?
Yes. Tonight on raw they are having a show like the 9/11 one where they talk about patriotism.

And after Cena won the title at the PPV, he told the crowd about it. Most prolly found out anyway.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 686
Age : 19
Location : The Catalyst's home

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Like for real,who cares if Osama Bin Laden is dead?I was eating pizza at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm

JD wrote:
Like for real,who cares if Osama Bin Laden is dead?I was eating pizza at that moment.
You say that because you live in Peru, a place that terrorists really don't care about demolishing.
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 686
Age : 19
Location : The Catalyst's home

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Jarrett wrote:
JD wrote:
Like for real,who cares if Osama Bin Laden is dead?I was eating pizza at that moment.
You say that because you live in Peru, a place that terrorists really don't care about demolishing.
Because we're so cool than we don't have nothing demolished afro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 10:06 pm

JD wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
JD wrote:
Like for real,who cares if Osama Bin Laden is dead?I was eating pizza at that moment.
You say that because you live in Peru, a place that terrorists really don't care about demolishing.
Because we're so cool than we don't have nothing demolished afro
However if anybody ever did feel the need to do so I don't think you'd stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 10:35 pm

JD wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
JD wrote:
Like for real,who cares if Osama Bin Laden is dead?I was eating pizza at that moment.
You say that because you live in Peru, a place that terrorists really don't care about demolishing.
Because we're so cool than we don't have nothing demolished afro
You have nothing to demolish Razz
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 559
Age : 26
Location : Clunes, Victoria

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 11:37 pm

OSAMA BIN LADEN 1956 - 2011

GOOD F**KING RIDDANCE
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 686
Age : 19
Location : The Catalyst's home

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Jarrett wrote:
JD wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
JD wrote:
Like for real,who cares if Osama Bin Laden is dead?I was eating pizza at that moment.
You say that because you live in Peru, a place that terrorists really don't care about demolishing.
Because we're so cool than we don't have nothing demolished afro
However if anybody ever did feel the need to do so I don't think you'd stand a chance.
Like for real,they already demolished a mall 2 weeks ago,and they're going to make a videogame center in it Mad
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
avatar

Posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm

ozziewwefan101 wrote:
OSAMA BIN LADEN 1956 - 2011

GOOD F**KING RIDDANCE

I think you mean 1957 but still. Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   Sat May 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Although I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about this, I thought it was appropriate to update this thread with the newest revelations from the story, talking about how the SEALs' cover was blown after their helicopter malfunctioned and how thy had to enter and take down Bin Laden. The article I found is quite lengthy, so I just copied and pasted the first page (the more important details of the situation).

********

Those who planned the secret mission to get Osama bin Laden in Pakistan knew it was a one-shot deal, and it nearly went terribly wrong.

The U.S. deliberately hid the operation from Pakistan, and predicted that national outrage over the breach of Pakistani sovereignty would make it impossible to try again if the raid on bin Laden's suspected redoubt came up dry.

Once the raiders reached their target, things started to go awry almost immediately, officials briefed on the operation said.

Adding exclusive new details to the account of the assault on bin Laden's hideout, officials described just how the SEAL raiders loudly ditched a foundering helicopter right outside bin Laden's door, ruining the plan for a surprise assault. That forced them to abandon plans to run a squeeze play on bin Laden — simultaneously entering the house stealthily from the roof and the ground floor.

Instead, they busted into the ground floor and began a floor-by-floor storming of the house, working up to the top level where they had assumed bin Laden — if he was in the house — would be.

They were right.

The raiders came face-to-face with bin Laden in a hallway outside his bedroom, and three of the Americans stormed in after him, U.S. officials briefed on the operation told The Associated Press. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to describe a classified operation.

AP Photo
Al Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is shown in... View Full Size

AP Photo
Al Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is shown in Afghanistan, in this 1998 file photo. 5 Revealing Clues Into the 'Real' Bin Laden Watch Video
Osama Bin Laden by the Numbers Watch Video
The Plan to Get Osama Bin Laden Watch Video
U.S. officials believe Pakistani intelligence continues to support militants who attack U.S. troops in Afghanistan, and actively undermine U.S. intelligence operations to go after al-Qaida inside Pakistan. The level of distrust is such that keeping Pakistan in the dark was a major factor in planning the raid, and led to using the high-tech but sometimes unpredictable helicopter technology that nearly unhinged the mission.

Pakistan's government has since condemned the action, and threatened to open fire if U.S. forces enter again.

On Monday, the two partners attempted to patch up relations, agreeing to pursue high-value targets jointly.

The decision to launch on that particular moonless night in May came largely because too many American officials had been briefed on the plan. U.S. officials feared if it leaked to the press, bin Laden would disappear for another decade.

U.S. special operations forces have made approximately four forays into Pakistani territory since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, though this one, some 90 miles inside Pakistan, was unlike any other, the officials say.

The job was given to a SEAL Team 6 unit, just back from Afghanistan, one official said. This elite branch of SEALs had been hunting bin Laden in eastern Afghanistan since 2001.

Five aircraft flew from Jalalabad, Afghanistan, with three school-bus-size Chinook helicopters landing in a deserted area roughly two-thirds of the way to bin Laden's compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad, two of the officials explained.

Aboard two Black Hawk helicopters were 23 SEALs, an interpreter and a tracking dog named Cairo. Nineteen SEALs would enter the compound, and three of them would find bin Laden, one official said, providing the exact numbers for the first time.

Aboard the Chinooks were two dozen more SEALs, as backup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead   

Back to top Go down
 
INT'L: Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BREAKING NEWS
» BREAKING NEWS: Tornado devastates Dallas Speedpark
» BREAKING NEWS--BREAKING NEWS--BREAKING NEWS
» The big one
» Halloween Costume

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Universe :: Entertainment & News Forums :: News & Politics-
Jump to: