The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]

Go down 
+5
Cole
JD
Styles
Bleed Green
Karl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] Empty
PostSubject: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:14 pm

It has come to my attention that there are currently 0 Real E-Feds! :O Well that is about to change!

Rules:

1) No Spam!
2) Be active!
3) 3 max.
4) CT does not count toward your max
5) Have fun!

Creative Team

Owner
Eric Bischoff
~Karl~

CEO/Vice President
Jim Cornette
~John TPA~

Superstars/Divas

AJ Styles ~John TPA~
Big Show ~Cole~
Bryan Danielson ~Karl~
Chris Jericho ~Mesa~
Christian ~Jon~
Christopher Daniels ~Michael~
Dolph Ziggler ~Yannic~
Edge ~Jon~
John Cena ~Mesa~
Kane ~Cole~
Robbie E ~Yannic~
R-Truth ~Jonl~
Undertaker ~John TPA~
Wade Barrett ~Cole~
Zack Ryder ~Karl~

Last edited by кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:15 pm

There will most likely be two brands so you may ask to be GM!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Shane McMahon as a GM?

Christian, Edge and R-Truth?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:37 pm

The Superstars are accepted but I am taking down names of GMs right now and will decide when it comes to making the thread! Smile
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:47 pm

AJ Styles, The Undertaker (Amercain badass)
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Also CEO as Jim Corette
Back to top Go down
JD
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
JD

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:56 pm

CM Punk please.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Wade Barrett and Kane and Big Show please. Big Show and Kane as a tag team.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:27 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
AJ Styles, The Undertaker (Amercain badass)

Accepted!

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Also CEO as Jim Corette

Accepted!

JD wrote:
CM Punk please.

RP sample please!

Cole [Ryder Mark] wrote:
Wade Barrett and Kane and Big Show please. Big Show and Kane as a tag team.

Kane and Big Show = Accepted!
Wade Barrett = RP sample!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:48 am

Christopher Daniels and Shawn Michaels?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:50 am

Since Shawn is a big guy, RP sample please.

Daniels is accepted.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:51 am

Dolph Ziggler & Robbie E?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:53 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 am

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 am

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
Since Shawn is a big guy, RP sample please.

Daniels is accepted.

Cool.

As the small Black Lamborghini pulls up in the parking lot, the fans begin to cheer. The windowis down, so the fans have already got a quick glimpse of who is inside. The door opens and "The Heart-Break Kid" Shawn Michaels steps out. He looks around at his surroundings as an Interviewer approaches.

"Shawn, can we get a few words...."

"Yeah, Whatever, Make it quick though."

He moves away from the interviewer, proceeding to take his bag's out the boot. This cause the interviewer to speak louder.

" Shawn, What exactly has made you sign with this company?"

"The fact that sitting at home....can get... boring, y'know? I'm in my middle ages, not...too..old to wrestle, sitting in San Antonio, I Thought, why the hell not. If it's what I want to do, My wife ain't gonna complain."

"Well, In that case, What's your goal here?"

"My goal, huh? The same as everyone else, but a lot better. Win a championship. Which I, of all people, could win."

"Thanks very much, Shawn."

It's Short, I know, but i got **** to do.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:30 am

May I change R-Truth to Randy Orton? Its ok if I can't, with the whole main eventer thing and all...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Stick with Truth for now.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Wade Barrett steps into the ring to a crowd of boos looking down at some fans in the front row. He smirks and starts to speak

Wade Barrett "Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the next World Champion in UPWF. Now that I don't have the Corre or the Nexus holding me back, I am free to do whatever I want. And I was born to be champion. Unlike you Americans, us British men achieve our goals. The World Heavyweight Championship is not just a title. It means something to me. I have to be a Champion. NXT was a chance to prove how big of a superstar I was to become. The Intercontinental Championship was a step up the ladder. Now winning the UPWF Championship will be held by a great man, and will prove my dominance in wrestling.ow if you'll excuse me..."

Barrett exits the ring to huge boos as he ignores them and heads to the back.

OT-That's my sample. I hope it's good enough. And I was thinking of dropping Show and picking up a GM position as Long. If that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 pm

You got Barrett. As I said, everyone who wishes to be a GM will have their names taken down and I will decide closer to the time.
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 pm

кαяℓ [zα¢к ρα¢к мємвєя] wrote:
You got Barrett. As I said, everyone who wishes to be a GM will have their names taken down and I will decide closer to the time.

Great. Chat plz...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Sorry but I can't just now.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:52 pm

John Cena and Chris Jericho? Then I'll pick someone else up later, seeing as you took Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

You got it!
Back to top Go down
Metal_Head_25
Jobber
Jobber
Metal_Head_25

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 pm

CAW?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]   ::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up] Empty

Back to top Go down

::Ultimate Pro Wrestling Federation:: [Sign-Up]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next